Lucie's Driving Ambitions

Story Info
Lucie will go to any lengths to pass this test.
1.4k words
4.05
7.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucie Green was extremely nervous about her driving test. She had flown through the theory but even after 69 lessons and 4 previous failed tests, the 25 year old retail supervisor still thought she was going to fail again which wouldn't do her career prospects any good. She had to pass today at any cost, she was desperate. Her four previous assessors had all been woman and she felt her young good looks, bouncing breasts and shapely legs had been a disadvantage to her and today she hoped for a male assessor so her assets would be to her advantage. Her luck was in.

All the assessors were male and two were extremely fit and the other was in his late forties. She just needed one of the young ones and she would be home and dry. She got the older one, just her luck but she still had a chance. Just flash her thigh, go over a few bumps and she should be ok. First she did the sight test and delayed it a little so her nipples got hard in the breeze. Soon they stood out like sore thumbs. She'd recently had her longish brown hair cut so it now didn't interfere with her deep cleavage.

She ensured her big 36DD tits bounced as she turned to the assessor who got a good eyeful of large domed breasts, cleavage and erect nipples due to the low cut, flimsy top she'd chosen to wear. He smiled politely at Lucie, introducing himself as Mr Jones and got in the car. Lucie waited until he was seated before making her grand entrance. As her left leg got in to car, she managed to hitch her short, pleated skirt well above her thigh, giving Mr Jones a considerable amount of nylon covered thigh to view. So much so that the banding where the colour darken on her natural coloured pantyhose was visible. She wondered if her 4" black patent stilettos was a step too far, for driving in anyway.

Lucie pretended not to notice and got in leaving her thigh on display as she spread her legs reaching for the pedals so the skirt dropped between her thighs. Next she took hold of the seat belt buckle and drew it across her large breasts, dividing them in half, making them bulge even more and her erect nipples more prominent, leaving Mr Jones fidgeting in his seat and he looked at Lucie's legs and breasts. His clipboard conveniently over his lap. Lucie wondered why and smiled to herself.

'Right Mr Jones are you ready for me?' He coughed uneasily feeling his cock grow underneath the clipboard as he tried to concentrate on the test and not Lucie's thighs, breasts and stiff nipples. It was almost impossible.

'Ok Miss Green in your own time could you please start the car and proceed left out of the test centre.' She did as instructed slightly rubbing the gear knob in a very provocative manner which wasn't unnoticed. Then Lucie made sure that the first few gear changes were a little bit jerky so her tits bounced and juggled about and performing the emergency stop almost had her nipples rip through her blouse.

Lucie continued to drive showing off her legs and keeping them wide apart as she attempted the necessary manoeuvres ensuring Mr Jones go a good eyeful where possible. She made a few minor errors but then Lucie made a mistake that made her believe she had failed and would need take extraordinary actions to make her pass. As she was sat at the last set of lights before reaching the test centre and Lucie, being naïve and impatient didn't take the car out of gear and put the handbrake on but left it on the clutch.

As the lights turned to green her foot slipped as she balanced in on her heels and the car stuttered forward and stalled. Then to make things worst they were hit from behind. Lucie almost burst in to tears and Mr Jones went outside to assess the damage and swap details. After ten minutes Mr Jones returned and asked if she was ok. Lucie had regained her composure and she was ok to continue. Mr Jones then gave her a new instruction.

'Could you please pull in over there to that empty car park I need to write up some notes, including the accident.' As Lucie drove to the car park she recognised the feeling of failure again and decided she would appeal to Mr Jones's masculine side. When they parked up Mr Jones spoke and Lucie knew what was coming.

'Unfortunately Miss Green, you're.....' Lucie didn't give him time to finish his sentence before she butted in.

'Look Mr Jones I'm really sorry about that but I'm sure I can show you I know what I'm doing and can handle it.' She pushed her breasts forward and opened her legs.

'I know you have been ogling at my tits and thighs so why don't you have another look and a feel.' She grabbed his hand and helped him to rub it up and down her nylon thigh.

'Please Miss Green, you don't need to......' Again she gently barged in.

'Mr Jones its ok. Let me see what I can do for you.' She moved her hand over to his groin and squeezed it and felt his hard cock.

'Mr Jones you do like my thighs and boobs. Let me give you a hand.' Jones tried to struggle but he still had his seat belt on and he again protested to her.

'Miss Green, I insisted you don't need to do this it will make no difference.' She ignored his protested and unzipped his trousers and pulled out his hard cock.

'Mr Jones see you do like my body and certainly are enjoying me helping out. Wow your cock is big and very hard, let me help you, that's it let me stroke it, oh yes that's it. Relaxed Mr Jones enjoy it.' By now Jones was groaning as Lucie wanked him off but she wondered if a quick handjob would be enough for her to pass.

She unbuckled her seatbelt and lent forward taking his cock in to her mouth. Because of her position she couldn't take him as deep as she wanted so she just concentrated on his tip and head. Her tongue teased his slit and she sucked hard on his head making Jones groan loudly.

'Oh Miss Green please there is really no need! Oh my, I'm......' This time she didn't have to butt in to stop his sentence his own groans did as Lucie's blowjob brought him off and he shot his load. It jetted from his cock filling Lucie's mouth surprising her with its force and volume but she managed to swallow most of it.

'Wow Mr Jones that was amazing. You certainly passed my test.' When Jones got his breath back he straighten himself up and putting away his cum covered cock. He turned to face Lucie coughed before speaking.

'Miss Green please let me finish my sentence I started. Unfortunately Miss Green, your sexual advances were unnecessary and even though you had the accident the other drive admitted it was her fault and even though you made a few mistake the were minor ones that was all. So Miss Green I'm afraid your sexual advances and your very pleasurable hand job were of no avail. At this point Lucie started crying.

'I failed again?' She said looking at her instructor through tearful eyes but he was smiling at her. Lucie thought he was just gloating from her unnecessary but enjoyable handjob.

'On the contrary you've passed. I'd passed you even before you resorted to pulling and sucking me off. Thank you all the same. It's been a long time since I've had such an enjoyable test.' With that he undid his seat belt and got out the car.

'Congratulations Miss Green and goodbye.' He passed her the certificate and left. She looked at it and at the bottom it showed the pass grade circled with his signature next to it. Then she noticed she that the certificate had cum drips all over it from the remnants of his orgasm. Not only had she virtually prostituted herself to get a pass but now she wondered how she was going to explain the spunk to her driving instructor, her dad and the DLVA. But at least she'd passed and enjoyed the handjob turn and emergency cumstop.