Abbey Loves Cock & Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As David was trying to get his rocks off, Jerry noticed that there was some blood mixed with the cum on his cock. He complained, "That damn bitch is having her period."

Jacky looked at Jerry and pushed Don off of her. As she jumped to her feet, she exclaimed, "You dumb-fuck. She's not having her period. You mother fuckers knew that she was a virgin. What the fuck are you two cock suckers doing fucking her without a rubber. A fucking twelve-year-old knows better."

David came and when he relaxed for a second, Abbey pushed him away from her. Abbey jumped to her feet and rushed from the room. Jacky and Sally knew that Abbey was quite upset. They followed her and ushered her into Jacky's bedroom. While the girls were trying to console Abbey, Don began to unload on Jerry and David. Don told them, "You two have got to be the dumbest mother fuckers in the whole god damn world. You both knew from what was said earlier in the night that not only was she a virgin; but she was naïve and inexperienced about everything involving sex. You have both fucking blown it big time, tonight. If either of you knows what is good for you, you will get dressed and be gone before Jacky comes out of the other room. Then, maybe if you're lucky, she will have calmed down by the next time that you see her."

Sally came from the bedroom to pick up Abbey's clothes from the floor. When she saw Jerry and David getting dressed, she said, "I hope that you dumb asses are getting ready to leave because Jacky just said something about cutting your nuts off when she gets out here."

Jacky and Sally held Abbey and consoled her as best they could. Abbey finally got dressed. After they had been in the bedroom for almost thirty minutes, Abbey started for the bedroom door. Jacky asked, "Abbey, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going home. Why?"

"Why? There is no one here sober enough to take you home. You had better stay here."

"It's only two blocks. I can walk."

"It's almost one o'clock in the morning; you don't want to be walking at this time of night."

"I don't give a shit what time it is. The streets are well lit and I've walked it before. Later than this, in fact. I want to get into my own room and my own bed. I was having a good time tonight; but those assholes made it the worst night of my whole life. Staying here would just remind me of how much I hated what they did to me. At least they could have fucking asked me."

Abbey slammed the door on the way out of the house and briskly walked home. Once she was in her house, she double checked all of the locks and went to her bedroom. She stripped and after looking at the condition of her panties, she threw them into the trash. Knowing that she was alone in the house, she walked naked to the bathroom. She stepped into the shower and vigorously soaped herself for more than ten minutes. Then, she sat against the shower stall wall and let the water beat against the front of her body for more than thirty minutes. Abbey dried herself and went to the kitchen for a soft drink. She went to her room and pulled a baggy T-shirt over her head. She finished her soft drink and went to bed. It was nearing three o'clock before she got to sleep.

It was close to eleven o'clock and Abbey thought that she heard some movement in the house. It didn't matter to her; she had no inclination to get out of bed. Reggie and Amanda Robbins, Abbey's parents, had partied quite late the night before and had been later than planned in arriving at home. Amanda saw no sign that her daughter had been there all morning. She went to Abbey's room and saw that she was still in bed. Amanda asked, "Abbey, are you going to sleep all day?"

Abbey didn't even look up as she muttered, "I don't think that I will ever get out of bed again."

Amanda sat down on the edge of the bed and rubbed Abbey's back before she encouraged her, "Come on, honey, roll over and look at me. It can't be that bad.  Talk to your mama about it."

When Abbey thought that she had the tears under control, she rolled to her back. Amanda saw that Abbey's eyes were red and she asked, "How come the tears, baby? What's the problem?"

Tears again began to well up in Abbey's eyes as she told her mother, "Mom, I did something real stupid last night. Now I don't care if I live or die."

"Honey, it can't be all that bad. If it is not going to get you put in jail or get someone else hurt, we can work through it. We always have before. Tell me about the problem, Abbey. What did you do that was so stupid?

"I went over to Jacky's last night and there were a bunch of people there. We started out by having one beer. Well, we all had too many."

"Being with Jacky and drinking. That's two things that we have talked about before; but I take it that your problem goes beyond those two things.

Abbey proceeded to tell her how things seemed to be harmless enough when they started and how things began to escalate. She was honest and forthright as she explained what had happened, including how her virginity had been taken from her. Abbey concluded by saying as the tears flowed freely, "Mom, they both fucked me."

Amanda recoiled at the sound of that word. She chastised her daughter, "Abbey, you know that I hate that word."

Abbey responded, "I know, mom. There is just no other way to say it. They didn't just have sex with me and they definitely didn't make love to me. Mom, there is only one way to say it. They fucked me."

Amanda said, "Okay, honey. Get it out of your system. Did you want these boys to have sex with you?"

"Of course not, mom."

"Should we have them arrested?"

"God, no. I mean, I really didn't want to do it; but they didn't force me. The only things that they are guilty of are being horny and being insensitive ass holes. There is no crime in either of those things. No, it is my fault. I was the one who was stupid enough to get so drunk that I was no longer in control. I just feel so shitty, mom."

Amanda pulled her daughter to her and hugged her for a few minutes. Amanda said, "I know that you feel shitty, honey. There is nothing that I can do to make that go away honey. It is going to take time for that feeling to go away."

Abbey sat back against the headboard and appeared to be getting her wits back about her. Amanda said, "I'm not going to play the 'I told you so game'"

Abbey lowered her head and replied, "I am sure that there is a 'but' coming here pretty soon."

Amanda chuckled as she said, "Yes, Abbey, there are a couple of them. There are two things that we have tried to impress upon you that you ignored last night. The sex wasn't one of them. I have always told you that that was your personal decision and I just tried to help you understand when you would think that you were ready. Apparently, you weren't ready; but your other mistakes made that fact immaterial. Your father and I have tried to get you to understand that we were not comfortable with you associating with Jacky. We never told you that we were forbidding you to associate with her; we just told you that we would prefer that you keep your distance. Now I wish that we had told you that you were forbidden to associate with her."

Abbey interrupted, "But mom, it wasn't her fault. She was as upset as I was about what happened."

Amanda said, "That may be true; but from what you have told me, she set the tone for everything to happen. It was her house; she gave you the beer. She was the one who was so openly sexually active. But that is something that you will have to reconcile in your mind as you think about last night. The other thing that we have constantly warned you about was drinking. Last night is a good example of why there is law against drinking before you have turned twenty-one. We have never objected to you having a beer at home because then we are there to protect you when the alcohol clouds your judgment. Now, I have spoken my peace and I am not going to harp on this."

Abbey said, "I understand that it was my poor judgment that caused all of this. I know that I have to live with my mistakes; but that doesn't take away my right to feel shitty about the whole thing."

Amanda told her, "The fact that you are feeling so poorly is the reason that I know that you have learned a lesson from your actions. There is only one good thing about this. If this had happened six months from now when you are away at college, you wouldn't have your mother available to console you. Now, you freshen up and get dressed. I am going to fix dinner now, so I'll see you in a few minutes.

Amanda went to the kitchen and began preparing dinner. Abbey reluctantly got out of bed and got dressed. She slipped into the bathroom to wash the tears off of her face and hopefully get some of the redness out of her eyes.

Reggie entered the kitchen and asked Amanda, "What was the long, closed-door conversation with Abbey about?"

Amanda smiled and replied, "Just one of those mother-daughter talks that are so typical with a girl who is growing up." Reggie accepted her explanation and returned to the family room to continue reading his newspaper.

Abbey approached her mother and said, "Mom, I heard what you said to dad. Thanks. I appreciate you not telling him what happened."

Amanda kissed her daughter on the cheek and said, "If I thought that he could have helped, I would have told him. The main reason that I am avoiding telling him is for the protection of the boys. If he found out what happened, he would browbeat you until you told him who they were and then I am afraid of what he might do to them."

As they ate, Reggie questioned his daughter about the upcoming softball season and her predictions on how the team would do this year. Abbey talked about how the first game was a little more than a week away and how tough their schedule was this year. Abbey was confident that the team would be fairly good this year. She was cautiously optimistic that they would fare better in the playoffs than they had the previous year when they had come up short of the state tournament.

As Abbey returned to school on Monday, she tried to put Saturday night behind her; but she knew that that would be difficult. She would probably be face-to-face with all of the individuals who were at Jacky's house that night. Late in the morning, Jacky and Sally approached Abbey about Saturday. She told them that it was over and she wanted to put it behind her. As she was leaving, she said, "I don't want to talk about it. Not now and probably not ever."

During the afternoon, David approached Abbey. She didn't see him soon enough or she would have gotten away before he could talk to her. David was foolish enough to ask Abbey for a date that weekend. Abbey pushed him against the wall and said, "Look you dumb motherfucker; I would not go on a date with you if you were the last person on earth. Not only would I not go out with you; I never want to speak to you again. You are just lucky that you just got pushed against the wall. I should have kicked you in the balls and then had you arrested for rape. Now stay out of my fucking sight." It took Abbey almost a whole class period to calm down after that confrontation.

During that final week of softball practice before the season started, Abbey found herself working out at third base quite often. She had been first-team all-conference at first base the previous season. The night before the first game, she approached the coach about this. The coach told her, "Abbey, you can be all-conference at any position that I play you. We have a sophomore whose bat we desperately need and she can only play one position. That position is first base. We already have a good hitter as a designated hitter. If I play you at first base that means that only two of our best three hitters can be in the lineup at the same time."

Abbey told him, "I can understand; but I wish that you would have said something to me sooner. I've started for you for four years, counting this one; I think that I deserve to know what is going on."

The coach replied, "You're right. I should have told you earlier. My problem is that this is not the only problem that I am having with you in the lineup this year. I have been trying to make up my mind about what do about a couple of other problems before I approached you."

"What other line-up problems am I involved in?"

"You've seen how some of our younger pitchers are progressing; haven't you?"

"Yeah, other than our number one pitcher, we need help."

"Well, you've thrown some innings every year. I think that I am going to need you as our number two pitcher."

"I can throw; but I am not a pitcher."

"Abbey on most teams, you would be the number one pitcher; I need you."

"Coach, I have never told you or any other coach that I wouldn't do what was best for the team. I don't want to pitch; but if you think that you need me, I will give it my best shot."

"I know that you will; that is why I have waited so long to say anything. I wanted to see if we could get by with someone else; but I can't. Incidentally, when you're pitching, I won't use a designated hitter for you. I'll bat her for someone else."

"You had better not coach. I am unsure of your mental state when you tell me that you want me to pitch. If you put a DH in for me, I would know that you had lost your marbles." The coach laughed as he patted Abbey on the back and walked away.

The Kingsport High School team had won their first six games of the season going into a tough doubleheader against Rocksfort Eisenhower. Eisenhower had beaten Kingsport in the sectional tournament the previous year and had advanced to the state tournament. They were coming into this doubleheader with an undefeated record in seven games. Abbey had been batting better than six hundred through those first six games and had won her only start as a pitcher. She had even surprised herself with her defensive play at third base thus far in the season.

The first game of the day had not started well for Abbey. She struck out in her first trip to the plate, which was her first strikeout of the season. In the third inning she committed her first error of the season. Her next time at bat resulted in another strikeout. In the sixth inning, Abbey doubled for her team's first hit of the game. Unfortunately, she was stranded on third base. Eisenhower had only two hits as the game went into the bottom of the eleventh inning. The first Kingsport batter of the inning drew a walk and the next batter executed a sacrifice bunt. Abbey was the next hitter and she walked on four pitches. The batter following Abbey hit the ball up the middle; but the shortstop fielded it cleanly and executed a double play, ending the inning.

The game was still scoreless entering the thirteenth inning. The first Eisenhower batter got their third hit of the game. The next batter came to the plate and faked a bunt on the first pitch. The runner from first was stealing and was safe on a very close play. The batter bunted on the next pitch and was thrown out at first base; but the runner moved over to third base. The next batter executed a perfect suicide squeeze bunt. The ball moved slowly down the first base line and by the time that the first baseman reached the ball, the runner was already sliding into home plate. The batter was tagged out. The next batter struck out.

The top of the order was up for Kingsport in the bottom of the inning. The leadoff batter worked the pitcher for a walk and was promptly sacrificed to second base. The next batter struck out on a pitch in the dirt and the base runner advanced to third as the catcher had to retrieve the ball and throw the batter out at first base. That brought Abbey to the plate. She worked the count to two and two. The next pitch was a little higher than the pitcher would have liked and Abbey got all of her bat on the ball. It was a vicious line drive to left center field. As Abbey was on her way to first base, she could see that the ball had enough distance and height to clear the four-foot tall outfield fence.

The base umpire was making a mad dash toward left center field to determine whether the ball left the park or not. The ball was about seven feet in the air directly above the fence when, suddenly, a glove appeared from nowhere. The ball struck the glove and the fielder went tumbling over the fence. The umpire continued his dash to the fence and he looked down to see if the ball was still in the player's glove. The center fielder raised the ball proudly in the air and the umpire gave the out signal. The game was over and Kingsport had been defeated one to nothing.

Abbey was pitching the second game and she retired the Eisenhower batters in order in the first inning. In the bottom of the inning, the first Kingsport batter struck out; but the next two got hits. Abbey came to the plate and managed to hit the ball to about the same spot in the park that she had the time before. This time she got the ball higher in the air and the fielder did not have a chance at the ball. With a three to nothing lead, the Kingsport team cruised to an eight to two win.

The month of April went well for the softball team. By the end of the month, their season record had climbed to eighteen wins with only three losses. Several division-one college softball teams were actively recruiting Abbey. Although she had not made a formal commitment, she was fairly certain that she would be attending one of the schools in Chicago. She was quite excited about attending college in the big city. The school that was recruiting her was not only a top softball program; it was one of the better academic institutions in the area.

The first Friday in May, they traveled to the central part of the state for a tournament. Eight schools were participating and they had been divided into two pools. Each team would play a game against each of the other teams in their pool and Saturday afternoon, the teams would play against the team that placed in the same position in the other pool. They arrived during the middle of the afternoon on Friday and checked into the motel. They were scheduled to play games at four o'clock and at eight o'clock that day.

Abbey pitched the first game and played third base in the second game. They won both games easily and Abbey had a good evening at the plate. Abbey's stomach had been upset most of the evening. This problem had been plaguing her for a while now.

After the game the team was planning to eat at a restaurant near the motel. Abbey approached the coach and said, "Coach, is it all right if I skip the post game meal tonight?"

"Abbey, you know that when we are traveling, we do everything together. Do you have a problem with the restaurant that we're going to?"

"No, coach, I don't have a problem with that restaurant. I just have a problem with any restaurant tonight. I haven't been able to keep anything down all day. If I go to eat with you, I might ruin the evening for the entire team."

"Well, if your stomach is that upset, it might be best for you to skip the team meal. Why don't you go to the drug store next to the motel and see if you can get something to settle your stomach."

Abbey thanked the coach and rode the bus with the team to the restaurant. She walked across the motel parking lot to the drug store and looked for something to purchase. She found what she wanted and returned to the motel. Abbey locked herself in the bathroom for about ten minutes and then got ready for bed. That night, she cried herself to sleep.

Kingsport was playing the eleven o'clock game on Saturday morning. Before they started, they knew that if they did not lose by more than five runs, they would win their pool and play for the championship at three o'clock. Their opponent was not a real strong team that they were confident that they would win. Before the game began, Abbey noticed that her mother had arrived. She wondered why her father was not there. Both of her parents attended almost every game. Friday night had been the first games that either of them had missed all season.