All Comments on 'Abducted Heart'

by Fflow

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How godawful.

This story actually triggered my gag reflex. There's a kind of alternative "fun," and then there's just fucking sick. Anyone who could get off on this story is just wrong.

Syndra LynnSyndra Lynnabout 19 years ago
To each their own.

It made me very hot. I loved the fact that the ending made the scenerio safe, as it had been planned by her love and was all part of what she craved. Very hot! So easy to condemn others behind the mask of anonymity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sweet

I thought this story was nicely done. Although some don't enjoy or get off on topics such as this..for the type of story it was ...very well done. I like how it was done out of love in the end and I think it was tasteful and somehow romantic at the same time. Keep up the good work and regardless of what others think and say against it..remember there are people that do appreciate and enjoy!!

sexxx_kittensexxx_kittenabout 15 years ago
Great Job!

Very hot, loved the action, and yet heartbreakingly sad as well! Great job!

FflowFflowabout 15 years agoAuthor
This story features rape and redemption

From the author: This story features a strong non-consensual component. The entire story arose from a fantasy shared with me by a friend. I wrote it as a request, to fulfill specific things she was interested in.

I find the idea of rape personally abhorrent, and would not have written about it except as a favor for this friend. Still, faced with the challenge, I did the best work I could within the specifications she gave me. I think that it turned out rather well, considering.

There are many women who are excited sexually about the fantasy of being raped. I don't pretend to understand it, but I've encountered it many times on the Lit bulletin boards, and on the live chat.

Please don't post comments reflecting shocked horror about the rape component to the story, the pleasure the main character derives from it, or the tidy ending. If you're looking for a different kind of story, I'm sure that there's one to suit your specific tastes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFflow@Fflow
I am an artist, musician, and writer. In real life I'm happily married but, in my stories, I explore fantasies that turn me on. I hope that, if they turn you on too, you'll let me know.