Accessorizing Karin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karin, please, relax," I said calmly, trying to assuage Karin's initial reaction. "It was not intended as a betrayal, not in the least. But maybe I'd better start from the beginning. I didn't tell you everything about Jennifer and me."

Karin nibbled on her cracker like a frightened rabbit. "Yes, maybe you should tell me what's going on..." Her voice trailed off and she coiled into the corner of the back seat, farther away from me now.

I moved the picnic basket and lifted it into the front seat so that there was no barrier between Karin and myself. I began slowly.

"Do you remember how I told you that Jennifer remarked at the Christmas party how beautiful you were?" I leaned over closer to Karin, sitting just about in the middle of the roomy back seat.

Karin nodded tentatively. "Yes," she said, her voice almost a whisper. "I was flattered."

"And do you remember she also commented on how lonely you seemed to be, that your husband looked like a jerk?"

Karin's head bobbed up and down. Her body language loosened up a bit, but she still leaned against the inside of the door. "Yes. She was right on both counts."

I edged closer, placing my hand on Karin's knee in an effort to give her some comfort. "Well, that's not all she said when we got to my place that night. You see, Jennifer is what I would call, um, bi-curious." I waited, letting Karin absorb that piece of information, gauging her reaction.

Her reaction left me somewhat flabbergasted. "Is she?" Karin asked softly. Her arms, which were wrapped around her chest almost as if she were weaving herself into a self-made cocoon, dropped to her sides. "That doesn't surprise me. I had a feeling. I can usually tell."

Stunned, not expecting this, I was legitimately thrown for a loop. "Really? Um, how? How can you tell, Karin?"

Karin smiled. Actually, it was more of a leer, a smirk. "Remember how I told you I was a bit of wild child before I was was married, John?"

The story of her sucking off two strippers at her bachelorette party was on my mind all weekend. "Oh, yes, Yes, I remember, Karin."

It was Karin's turn to inch closer to me now. "Well, I've been with women before, John." My dick, which was relatively well-behaved up to this point, twitched happily in my lap, almost as if to say. "Now, THIS is getting good!"

She continued, glancing down at my dick. If her comment was designed to shock, she succeeded. "And I can usually always tell. The way she looked at me, the look in her eyes. Yes, I'm not surprised at all."

She placed her own palm that was on her knee. Her voice lowered at least an octave. "So.....," she asked huskily, the lunch treats long forgotten. "....what did Jennifer say? You know, later that night?"

Emboldened, and incredibly aroused by this turn of events, my hand eased up Karin's creamy leg, lifting the hem over her knee. "Jennifer asked me if I could imagine inviting you to our bed that night, and......" I hesitated.

Karin's own hand lifted the skirt up higher up her other leg. "And what, John? What did she say next?" Her body was now almost pushed against my own.

I looked deeply into Karin's eyes. "Sharing you," I said. "She wanted to know if I thought about sharing you. To have a threesome. First I would watch her with you. And then she would watch me with you. And then we would have you together. All night."

Karin emitted a soft hum. Her eyes drifted away into the distance. our hands worked as a team, pulling the skirt up to her upper thighs, and her thong, that same thong, came into view. Her legs parted. My eyes darted between Karin's eyes and her lap.

"So on Friday, I took Jennifer out to dinner and told Jennifer that you and I had gone, um, shopping on Friday. She asked me if I still had the thong that you had worn and then taken off in front of me."

Karin's skirt was now bunched at the waist, her legs fully exposed and spread wide. She pointed to her pussy. Her swollen labia were poking out of the sides of the sheer fabric. I could sense a musky fragrance wafting through the car. "You mean, this thong, John?"

My hand dipped to that same spot to where Karin had just gestured. I cupped her mound gently as she moaned, her eyelids fluttering. "Yes, Karin, this thong. This very thong."

Karin peeled the thong to one side. A tuft of golden pubes poked out. They were almost lemon in hue, so light that they were almost translucent against her pale skin. "And then what happened, John?"

I guided her fingers down into her matted vanilla bush, already soaked with her desire, and together we began to caress her thick folds. "She disappeared into the bathroom for a few moments and when she returned, she was wearing nothing but your thong."

Karin began to let out a low guttural groan, the combination of the audible sensor of the erotic story and her flaps being jointly massaged by our fingers.

Her breathing was labored now. "And then what? What did you do to her, John?" Karin's voice was a thin rasp.

"She crawled up my body, Karin, and Jennifer pulled the thong aside, just like we're doing with the thong on you now." She groaned. I stuffed two fingers into her muff. "And I ate her. I licked her cunt. And she dripped all over my face as she came, Karin."

Karin's own pussy pulsed on my fingers, clenching them in her rarely-used muscles. She was on the verge of releasing that volcanic lava that had built up within her cavern for far too long for such a young, beautiful, sex-depraved woman.

With my other hand, I reached over and began to pull and twist on her hardened nipples through the sheer cotton of her blouse. I pumped a third finger into her soon-to-erupt twat with the other and continued my story telling.

"And after Jennifer rode and came on my face, Karin, I flipped her on her back and fucked her. I fucked her so hard, Karin. And she was screaming , just like you are doing now, Karin. And do you know what I told her, Karin?"

Karin couldn't talk now. The veins popped from her neck and she humped my fingers desperately, lifting her ass off the upholstery like a bucking bronco. Her head was suspended straight backwards now, her hair thrashing about wildly.

My middle finger, which was deepest in her steamy tunnel, found a mass of spongy flesh on the top wall of her vagina. The g-spot. I wondered how long it had lay dormant.

I wiggled that long finger up and into her soft pudding. "I told Jennifer that I was imagining that I was fucking you, Karin."

Karin let out a prolonged grunt that echoed throughout the car. Well, it wasn't so much a grunt as it was like an off-key trombone stuck in a wailing screech. Knowing that Karin was equally as turned on by my words as she was the savage digital spelunking she was enjoying, I unloaded the coup de grace.

I leaned in close to Karin, nuzzled her earlobe, and whispered, "Then I flopped Jen on her tummy and pulled the thong string out of her buttocks and slow-fucked her tight asshole until I flooded it with my cum, Karin. Wishing it were yours."

With that proclamation, Karin wailed with a ferocity that would have echoed along the boulders of the park had the windows been opened. As it was, the car rocked back and forth violently as Karin's body shook in the orgasm that she had eternally been waiting for.

Her tight cunt convulsed in continuous spasms as my fingers danced within her with a "come hither' motion, which served to evoke what seemed to be an endless stream of warm, milky ejaculate, soaking the seat in a white foam.

Karin's nubile body, just expertly finger-fucked, heaved in strong aftershocks of pleasure every five seconds or so. Reluctantly, I extracted my fingers from her saturated slit and lifted them to first her mouth, and then my own.

We shared her juices. Even though I had never tried one of those Vitamin Water beverages, which I heard were quite tasty, I couldn't imagine that they could compete with the sweet nectars spewing from Karin Pulaski's pussy.

A thought suddenly hit me as I gazed at Karin's cunt, still yawning and winking. I reached up into the basket and pulled out a piece of soft pretzel, and dipped it into the pool of frothing moisture coating Karin's outer vaginal walls. I rubbed the salty dough around her lips and then popped it into my mouth, savoring the unique condiment.

"Now, THAT'S what was missing," I thought to myself. "I may have invented America's next delicacy. A pussy-laced pretzel. Take that, Auntie Anne."

I continued to admire Karin's gaping cunt as she tried to slowly catch her breath. She had been almost hyperventilating. Her orgasm, which had probably been bubbling for at least two years, had lasted around five minutes, I estimated. Well worth the wait, I assumed.

I'm not sure that Karin was even aware that I spent the next few minutes pulling her skirt back down, smoothing her wrinkled clothing, and generally making sure she was in a presentable condition to return to work.

"I'm going to be traveling for the next few days, Karin," I cooed in her ear. "I'll be back on Friday. Let's go shopping again. I know just what I want to buy you."

She was beginning to regain her wits and rambled on like a little girl with a list for Santa. "Yes, yes, let's, please. What is it? What will you get for me? I can't wait to model it for you this time."

"No, no, be patient, young lady. Good things come to those who wait. Remember, it's not called Victoria's SECRET for nothing."

She began to climb out of my car. "Ok. And thanks for lunch. Lunch hour with you these last few days has been very....interesting. Oh, and I have a secret or two for you, too, just to show you I was listening. Though you tried so to distract me."

She smiled with the gleam in her eye of an unleashed lioness, her long, blonde mane flowing over the post-orgasmic glow covering her classically beautiful face.

"Tell Jennifer that sharing is a good thing. Oh, and I love it in the ass, too. Remember, once a wild child....."

The adventures with Karin were just starting.