Adam's Journey Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

I dreamed that night, inevitably, I suppose, of Kristi in a series of sexual encounters with another man. Or men. Or in one case, with a woman whose face I never saw, but whose body, in my dream, looked very much like Rain's. The only constant was Kristi, and her complete sexual abandon.

It was a long and restless night, and I awoke several times sweating and entirely aroused, cock aching for release. The part of the dream that almost did me in involved Kristi on a bed on her back, legs pulled way up and widespread over the shoulders of a large black man as he thrust himself deeply inside of her, again and again, thick black cock stretching her open and his huge balls smacking wetly against her as I heard her voice crying out in one powerful orgasm after another.

There was a second man, hazy and indistinct, off to one side watching them. The only thing clearly visible on him was the rigid erection he was sporting. I don't know anything about the symbolism of dreams, but I suspect that was supposed to be me. I awoke achingly hard and within seconds of an involuntary climax, shaking and with my heart pounding, gasping for air. I sat very still until I stopped shaking, then fell back onto my sweat soaked pillow.

It had all been very frantic and jumbled, huge swollen cocks and slick wet lips and pussies; and the sounds, moans and groans and screams and wet, sucking noises. And it all made no sense to me as I had never had any fantasies involving black men with white women, especially Kristi. The contrast though, in my dreams, of her pale skin and slender form to his heavily muscled, sweat-sheened dark body seemed extremely erotic at the time, and the girl in my dream had certainly seemed to enjoy his impossibly huge cock.

I gave up at about 6:30 and got up, walking into the bathroom with my stiff cock wagging in front of me. I splashed a little cold water in my face and drank a glassful as I waited for my dick to relax enough to piss, which I desperately needed to do. I then went downstairs and started a pot of coffee, and almost called Kristi before remembering what time it was.

Several times I had considered jerking off to relieve the tension and maybe get some sleep, and I thought about it again now, but knowing I was to go to Sue and Rick's later stopped me. I thought it might be good to have that sexual edginess and arousal later.

I finished my first cup of coffee as I wandered around the house aimlessly, noting again how empty it seemed, then decided to quit moping and changed into my swimsuit, grabbed a second cup of coffee, and waved Ralph up to accompany me over to Ron's pool for a morning swim. Ralph prefers to start his day with a nice quiet breakfast, but today we'd do it my way.

I set my stuff on the small table near the pool and dived in, swimming several laps and letting the exertion and focus of the task take over my mind. I was probably about ten minutes into my workout when I neared my turn at the end and heard a voice.

"Adam?"

I stopped and stood up, chest deep. "Morning K. I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" She looked tousled and sleepy, her hair mussed up and eyes not fully open yet. She was in a short robe and looked very sexy, just out of bed and ready to go back.

"No, I had my clock set. I just got up to start some coffee and breakfast for Ronnie. Why are you up so early?"

"Couldn't sleep. Rough night, you know?" I made my way to the side of the pool and leaned in, crossing my arms and resting my chin on them, letting the water take the weight of my body.

Kori squatted down on her heels and stroked my wet hair, murmuring her sympathy. "Oh Adam, you're killing yourself over this! You know you can make it all better, right? It doesn't need to be so hard." We talked softly for a few minutes, the way she and I do, as she continued to touch my hair, and my cheeks, and the back of my neck with her soft fingers. We were just rehashing old ground.

Finally, I raised my eyes to look at her, and realized immediately that the position she was squatting in gave me a clear view between her calves of the backs of her thighs. And of her puffy pussy lips pushing out where her thighs met. I averted my gaze, and called her attention to the situation.

"Uh, K, I don't know how to say this, but are you intentionally flashing me your sweet treats, or is that an accident?"

It took her a split second to get what I meant, then she laughed in embarassment and turned her body slightly. "Oh, god, I never gave it a thought! Adam, you're blushing!"

I would have pointed out that she was too, but then she turned back toward me and spread her knees apart. "No, if I was doing it on purpose I would have been more like this."

I couldn't help it, and couldn't stop myself; I looked at her, those long, smooth thighs leading up to her sweet pussy, now clearly on display, lips slightly parted to reveal the soft, pink folds within, a neat triangle of hair over her mound, but the sides of her cleft bare and smooth.

I actually heard myself swallow, and I looked away, down at my hands. "Jesus Kori!"

"Go ahead and look Adam, you know you want to. I like it when you look at me, it makes me all tingly!"

So I did, god help me, I looked long and hard at her sweet pussy, and felt myself immediately swell and harden. I couldn't look up at her face, I was too embarassed.

"Mmm, that's better. You looking at me is kind of turning me on. Do you want to touch me?"

Yes! Yes, I definitely wanted to touch her, to feel her heat and taste her sweet musk! "No, Kori, I'm not going to touch you. You're my best friend's wife, and my friend too. For god's sake Kori, please?"

She sighed and stood, moving to sit on the chair near where I'd left my stuff, no longer displaying herself to me. "Oh well, don't say I didn't try. Are you at least horny from that?"

"Of course, what do you expect?"

She smiled. "Good. Want to show me?"

"No, I'm not going to show you! Jeez, Kori..."

"Well, I guess I'll go in and wake up my man with a little morning blowjob. Care to join us, I'll do you too?"

Damn woman! I snorted at her. "Yeah, sure. Fat chance of that!" It sure sounded good though.

"No, really, Ronnie won't mind."

"Right K. Forget it, I'm not buying that for a second. You just go on, and I'll slink on home in shame."

She laughed. "Adam, you're so funny! It's just a little pussy between friends, relax, would you? Although now it's a little wet and horny pussy!"

She got up to go in to Ron, leaving me with that delightful thought.

Then I remembered something. "Oh wait. I meant to ask you last night and forgot, would you have any problem with Sue bringing the girls over sometimes during the day to use your pool?"

"Great Adam, I try to seduce you and you ask if the neighbors can use our pool - that's so sweet!"

I knew she was just busting my chops a little. "K, you could seduce me in a heartbeat, no challenge at all, if not for Ronnie. And Kristi, I guess."

"I know Adam, and I will someday, despite all that, you wait and see. And sure they can use our pool, anytime, as long as there is an adult here with them. It just sits here unused most of the time, someone may as well enjoy it. Maybe it will give us the chance to get to know them better."

"Yeah, you'd like them, they're real nice. Maybe a bit kinky."

She laughed. "Yeah, maybe just a bit. Do you think I could abuse him a little too? Maybe he'll bring out my repressed dominatrix tendencies."

I laughed at that image, sweet, sensitive Kori as a dom. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure you could, he seems to get off on the sub role."

"Mmmm, fun thoughts! Well, gotta go, I know of a little dick that needs sucking! See ya later Adam, stay and swim if you want, and don't forget the other offer is still open."

"Bye Kori, and thanks for yet another interesting morning."

She was laughing at me as she went inside.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12