Adam's Journey Pt. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is, if in fact Kristi's assessment was correct. Maybe he was just a perv.

As we were talking, Miguel had lowered Linda onto the bench, and she laid back, parting her legs and drawing them up, opening and displaying her aroused sex. Miguel motioned to Max, who eagerly dropped to his knees between his wife's legs and buried his face in her wet pussy. We watched her back arch as she thrust herself against his lips, wanting his tongue, needing him to help slake her arousal. Miguel smiled, then stepped onto the bench and kneeled, straddling Linda's chest and thrusting his thick cock toward her mouth.

We all watched, not speaking, as he began to pump his hips, fucking her face with his hard, dark erection. We could see the muscles in his ass clench with each thrust, and his dark, heavy-laden balls swing back and forth between his legs with his movements. With Max busy orally satisfying her undoubtedly dripping wet pussy, it was a very erotic scene.

Despite being a participant in such a sexually charged act, Max's thin, pale penis continued to dangle, completely flaccid and pitiful between his legs as he knelt on the deck. His balls hung down, small and useless in his dangling sack, and I again felt a degree of pity for him. I had to admit, however, that he seemed to be enjoying himself!

At one point he raised his head for a moment, looking at Miguel's muscular, pumping ass inches from his face, and we saw him reach up and gently cup Miguels swaying ballsack in his hand, fondling the large testicles and feeling their weight, perhaps feeling his wife's saliva on the other man's erect organ. Kristi whispered harshly, loud enough for all in the tub to hear: "God! Look at him, feeling the virility, the potency, of the man that's about to have his wife! Can you imagine how excited he is, knowing that soon that thick cock will be deep inside his little wife, stretching her open, those big heavy balls he's feeling spilling out all their potent seed? God that's hot!"

I looked at her, a little shocked that she would say something like that in front of me and Kori, not to mention Pam, Britt, and Doug! I could see that she was extremely aroused by this whole thing - as we all were - but it seemed to be affecting her very deeply. Then again, I knew inside that she loved this scene and wanted it for herself, and that part of that speech had been for my benefit, letting me know what I would face, what would be expected of me.

I was none too certain that I could do as she wanted, despite wanting to make her happy. I'm not Max, I knew I couldn't behave as he was. On the other hand, Linda's husband didn't seem to have the ability to satisfy her, which was not our situation at all. For Kristi it was about fun and adventure, and I knew she would adjust to accommodate my own needs and desires. At least, I thought I knew that!

Regardless, her words had fanned my flames, unquestionably; I think they had done the same for the others as well, judging by the open-mouthed stares she got from Doug and Britt!

Doug's mouth snapped shut and he noisily cleared his throat and stood up from behind Kori, intending to lower himself into the tub. As he did, we all noticed that his long cock was testing the limits of his small nylon Speedo, stretching the tight fabric over his hard ridge and straining at the waistband, where a large wet spot had appeared. Pam looked at him and laughed. "Gosh dear, are you maybe just a little bit turned on? You're leaking all over the place!"

Kori strained her neck, turning around to look up at his groin, then reached back and felt the back of her head. "Huh! I seem to have cum in my hair! Oh well, it's not the first time, and I sure hope it won't be the last!"

We all laughed at her rejoinder, although Doug's laugh was somewhat self-conscious, and he apologized as he sank down into the water at her side. She laughed at his apology. "Oh sweetie, don't be silly! I was planning on having your cum on me at some point this evening. Perhaps not on the back of my head..."

Doug blushed and laughed, shaking his head, but Pam thought it was hilarious and went off in long peals of laughter. Why do women - wives in particular - seem to so enjoy seeing their men embarrassed by other women?

Looking back at the amorous trio, we saw Miguel swing his leg over Linda and dismount the bench, motioning Max out of the way. Max stood and moved up near his wife's head, taking her hand in his own as Miguel knelt between her legs. We were treated to the sight of her sex, glistening wet and open, fully prepared for her well endowed young lover, and could see Miguels hard, thick cock, seeming to strain and vibrate like a divining rod, rigid and shining wetly as it pointed directly at its inviting, pink, molten target, just inches away.

12