Adelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rexfelis
rexfelis
25 Followers

"Oh... oh!!! Please... a little harder..." she gasped in my ear. It was obvious she had never felt pleasure like this before.

Odd, very odd indeed... but I did not stop to think about it. I did as she had asked, increasing the pressure on her neck with my teeth, rhythmically biting her neck muscle, licking what flesh was in my mouth. My hands tentatively worked her breasts a little harder. In response to my hesitant hands, she grabbed them and began grasping her breasts with my hands, roughly enough to take my by surprise. I followed suit. Then, suddenly, she grabbed me around the waist, leaned back and groaned so loud it made me worry we'd be discovered. Her entire body began to shudder and shake with what must have been the most intense orgasm she had ever had, and after what seemed like forever, her groan broke into sobbing. She went limp in my arms, her arms around my neck.

"What's the matter? What's wrong?" I asked, worried.

Between sobs she answered me.

"It's just that... I never... I mean, it feels so good, and..."

She paused to cry some more.

"And what?!" I said impatiently, worried. "Did I do something wrong?"

Fixing her eyes on mine, caressing my face, she shook her head.

"No, no! It's not what you did wrong! You didn't do anything wrong! It's just that... In all my time on this earth, I have relied on a trade of sex for food, and nobody ever tried to make me feel anything... they just fucked me... but you, even after I fed, you are so giving of yourself... you are taking the time to make me feel something... and... I've..."

Again, she paused, looking a little ashamed.

"What? What?!" I cried.

"I... well... I never did anything like this before.... I mean, I have never had sex where I did anything but spread my legs and maybe make some noises and that was it. I guess I'm a lot less experienced than I let on...", she trailed off, looking down, obviously ashamed.

I brought her chin up and looked into her eyes.

"This is the fucking wierdest day of my life. If I am not hallucinating and you're still around when I wake up, it'll be the happiest day of my life. And if this is a hallucination, I'll forgive your inexperience if you'll make it worth my while to have hallucinated this instead of having it for real."

Again she smiled. Then she slid her hand into my pants and unbent my throbbing manhood.

"Will you always feed me whenever I need to feed?" she asked sincerely.

"Will it kill me to let you do that?" I returned. She laughed.

"No. You saw how little I need. Feed me two or three times a month and I am yours forever." The coy look was back on her face.

"Then I am yours to feed from, Adelle. In return for your company, of course." I smiled and winked at her.

"My company?" she asked. "Not just my sex?"

"Well, if I can stand you, sure," I joked. She jokingly pinched my cheek a little too hard in response.

"Don't be too funny," she said, a hint of sarcastic threat in her voice.

"Okay," I chuckled. "Now, where were we?"

"You were about to get fucked," she responded with an almost evil grin. "But now you blew it." There was that smile again.

I blew it? I thought at her.How did I do that?

Oh, you took the time to turn me on. And now you can finish what you started. Now she was smiling from ear to ear.

At about this point, I had about finished sobering up, and the whole situation hit me like a ton of bricks. Here I was with an unbelievably beautiful redheaded creature calling herself a nosferatuu and claiming that she wasn't a vampire, yet she drank of my blood and healed the wound, and was promising me a lifetime of pleasure and companionship if I continued to feed her. I stared at her pale, almost white flesh before me, becoming somewhat dazed, losing the focus of my eyes.

"Caleb?" she asked, sounding less concerned than I would have thought she would. "Are you alright? I know this is pretty strange and I'll take some getting used to, but we have plenty of time, right? You aren't going to freak

out and leave me, now, are you?"

That struck me just right to make me laugh.

"I must be dreaming this. This is just too strange. You are apparently not human, and you drink blood to survive, but you can heal what wounds you create by doing so. You feed two or three times a month, and you're cool to the touch. You can read minds and spin illusions, and yet you're so thankful for an average guy like me. First you lead me to believe that you're very experienced sexually, and then you turn out to be a kitten who claims innocence. You are able to change your body shape and size and color, be anything you desire, be anything your partner desires, but you are afraid I am going to leave you - and we are only knowing eachother for what, an hour or two at most? This is definitely too much. Killer dream, though. I have to say that much."

She looked worried now, and I could feel her shrinking away emotionally.

"You can't handle the shock of all this, can you," she said almost resignedly.

“If you are real, I want to make love to you. If you are not real, I definitely want to make love with you!”, I replied. “But this is pretty amazing you know? If it's not a dream, you have to give me some time to get used to it.”

“Well, if you're not going to be cooperative, then I guess I will just have to enjoy myself while I can,” said Adelle.

“Oh, I'll cooperate. I'm just a little worried this is all a dream, and you'll be gone like so many other amazing dreams when I wake up tomorrow.”

“Tell you what, Caleb. You show me what it's like to be made love to, and I'll show you that dreams can come true. How's that?” she said with a smile.

“It's a deal,” I replied, smiling back.

*************************

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 1 of the “Adelle” series. Please remember to vote, and please share your feedback with me!

rexfelis
rexfelis
25 Followers
12