Adventures in Play Ch. 02

Story Info
A show in the sun.
2.8k words
3.79
13.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hot today. Doesn't bother me though. My sundress billows out with the breeze, and I love the way it feels. I'm in no hurry even though I am excited.

The anticipation is a big part of the foreplay for me.

The path is wide and long plus it winds a bit. I remember the first time I came here. The person I love brought me. I was nervous but not uncomfortable in any way. Looking back I know I was already starting to fall in love although I was still clueless then.

A last minute decision to visit the deck causes me to veer to the right at the last possible moment, and although the flies are annoying and relentless, the closer I get to the overlook the more I smile.

The memories are flooding in fast.

The look I saw etched on that face when I stretched my arms high above my head to feel the sun......how I felt like the center of the universe for just that one moment. I later found out the view of my "womanliness", that was the description given, turned out to be a temptation which was thoroughly enjoyed.

I chuckle now as I climb the stairs, and slide out of my sandals, kick them to the side.

I'm alone and whenever I come here I always feel as if it's my park. I often feel like others are intruding when I see them, but thankfully it doesn't happen often. Not even park staff charged with maintenance. Now I'm at the railing and I look out over the reeds, the water, and admire the reflection of the clouds on the still surface.

I wonder if I can see the end today......I look toward my destination but to my delight the foliage is high providing plenty of cover for my plans. Not that cut vegetation or low water would stop me. I just wondered about the level of danger, the risk of being seen or watched from afar. It's part of the allure for an exhibitionist after all.

Glancing to the left, my smile grows ever wider as I remember the first time I played here, in that very corner. I had been texting with my love, and this person was taken by the fact that I was playing, but didn't want to prevent me from enjoying myself, told me "I'll let you go so you can concentrate and cum."

I said no because it was adding to my pleasure to talk while I did it......and so I shared it. I think honesty catches people off guard the most when they appreciate it. I know it did that day, but I also know it was very much enjoyed.

By both of us.

It was raining a nice slow rain that day, and I took a picture of myself, flushed cheeks, satisfied grin, and sent it off as soon as I finished cumming. The memory of those two visits has me positively humming now and I debate whether or not I will make it to the bench.

Maybe I should just lie down here under the clouds. No. I decide today is not that day so I look around one last time before fetching my sandals and returning to the path. The dock catches my eye. That will be a brave adventure indeed, I tell myself, but that is not today's plan either.

The dock is secluded from the land's point of view, but anyone on the water can see it from afar. Plus, it can be approached from one side while on the water from around a corner, and anybody on the dock would be caught very unawares. A risk I am willing to take. In fact,

I look forward to it!

Just not today.

The fact that I am wearing my favorite sundress, and incidentally it's also the favorite of the one whole stole my heart, is adding to my pleasure. "Blue", we call it, is the same one I wore that first time I was brought here.

I feel the slippery wet grow between my legs and I can't wait to feel it in-between my fingers, let it cover them and then rub it all over my clit, which incidentally is pulsing, and eager to be touched.

I walk the gravel driveway part of the path swatting mosquitoes and flies, but also thinking of the feel of hands caressing my breasts, gently squeezing them, that voice telling me they feel wonderful through my dress. I feel as if I would see this person right there right now, walking next to me if I turned my head and looked because the feelings and memories are so vivid.

I find myself panting a little as I reach the open meadow where the path turns right and I leave the shade of the trees. I'm sweating but it's a sexy sheen verses a profuse insult. The breeze blesses me again and brings the smell of my body's lubrication up. I breathe it in, and lick my lips knowing how it will taste.

Looking to the left I see cranes and I hear other bird song, but the clouds are so full and beautiful that I have a hard time focusing on the path or anything else around me. I stumble slightly but my pace quickens as I approach the last turn that brings me onto the catwalk.

I carry only my keys and my phone.

I wear only my blue sundress and sandals.

The steel catwalk creeks and groans a little under my weight and a rather large snake slides off into the grass right in front of me. I was just as surprised as it was, I think, but nothing can keep me from looking to the bench as soon as it's in view.

It's nestled at the end of the catwalk and there is no other way back. It holds a nice view of the water, but for me it's the perfect place to be alone yet totally exposed. I could be caught by a paddler, seen by aircraft for sure, and even spied from afar with binoculars from the very deck I visited earlier.

Oh yea and there are two houses, owned by very well to do people I'm sure, that have walls of windows facing the water on the other side. Since I have a decent view of them I'm sure they have a decent view of me.

If they are watching that is.

I like to think they are....entranced by this beauty from afar, enjoying nature in full sight, but out of reach. Even so, I can't help but hope, every time I come, that I'll find my love sitting there waiting for me, as if we had planned it.

I also can't help but be disappointed every time it doesn't happen.

I know it's silly and unrealistic but I won't ever stop hoping. Although I know there has been plenty of fantasizing, my love has never watched me play here, and I think one day we must make that happen.

I stash my keys, phone and sandals underneath the bench out of the sun.

Nobody is here.

I am alone, and I am so full of anticipation now that my hands are shaking slightly as I reach down to grasp blue and pull it off over my head. The bench is hot, so since blue is inside out, so I lay the dress down and spread it out before I sit down, right in the middle and get comfortable. It is 1:30 in the afternoon on a Wednesday and it's entirely possible for anybody to show at any time.

This is the thought I begin with.

If you, my love, were here.......if you were watching me.......if you could see the moisture glisten when I part my legs.....you'd hear a small squelching as my legs open further, I'm so ready for you. I'd be giving you an unobstructed view of my pleasure cave.

You would see everything I do to myself.

I am trimmed, not shaved, and smell of the orgasm I've already had earlier today. I lay my head back....take a deep breath....stretch my arms up high my breasts soaking up the sun...feeling the newly exposed skin warm. I start with the back of my neck and massage it lightly, tossing my head side to side, stretching out the tension.

I begin to slide my hands down over my skin....bring them down the front of my neck and then cross my arms giving my shoulders a little squeeze. I feel my breasts compress under my arms, some of the sheen makes them slide a bit, and as the skin on my arms breaks contact with my nipples they rise to points.

A gift of the wind.

Feeling them harden and perk up I look at them and think of what you told me. I've never heard anybody describe my body with such pleasure as you did...... "Nice big dark nipples, firm breasts, just the right size."

And once again a smile plays across my face as I submerge myself in memories of you and I in this place.

I think of all the times you told me the fantasies that were in your mind as we shared time here.....me rocking on your cock as you sit on the bench......you suckling my breasts while your hands hold my ass and move me around on top of you......I start touching myself now with more pressure.

I slid my hands down over my chest...pressing down so my nipples pop out from under my fingers one at a time. I pause to pay them some attention, grasping them one in each hand in between my fingertips, I pull and roll them.

I cup each breast and push them together making them look as if they're ready to be confined in my best push up lingerie.....front and center in your face demanding your tongue encircle them. I wet my fingers in my mouth and return them to the nipples doing just that....I fantasize that it is you.....your tongue.....and that it's eager to go lower.

I start to get impatient, but I make myself wait to touch below the belt.

I think of your teeth biting me and teasing me, pulling and twisting while your tongue rubs fast, back and forth over the nipple tips. I replicate this feeling by using my thumb and middle finger to hold the nipples while my moist pointer finger flies over the tops.

When I finally let go, the wet saliva in the breeze is a huge turn on and my nipples are rock hard now. Their color, I notice, seems darker. Then I remember thinking, in the past, that they seem to get darker the more turned on I am.

They are about to get even darker I think to myself as I slide my hands down across my belly, and I feel the first few pubic hairs welcome me back. As my fingertips reach my outer folds I slide in separating them and rubbing the inner folds together and around. They massage my clit which begins to harden. The hood covers it, mostly, but it still peeks out in hopes of direct stimulation.

It's intense but I do enjoy direct rubbing or flicking on my clit, especially after cumming once or twice, or with intense foreplay. It makes me squirt, which in and of itself turns others on more than me, but what I enjoy is the deep vaginal orgasm it gives me along with the clitoral orgasm.

That combo is what makes me squirt.

But I'm not focused on squirting now I am thinking about how hard it would be for you to keep your hands off me while watching.....in my mind's eye I see you with your jaw set and eyes glued to my body. My fingers on both hands are still rubbing those inner folds together, up and down, and are now moving upward a little more while still not going too fast.

I feel a gush of fluid and hear myself say hmmm as two of my fingers instinctively search out the creamy lube my body always provides without fail. I plunge them inside as far as I can go coating them. I bring them up to my tongue first and wrap it around them pulling them inside and suck them clean.

I trace my lips and return those fingers to their previous location, starting to pull them in and out over and over. I'm primed for what I plan to do next.

I am soaking wet. And it's a crime that I will not get laid tonight. Granted writing turns me on but I marvel at my body's ability to keep me sexually ready 24/7. I am telling no lies here when I say I am ALWAYS wet and ready. If my love showed up right now and took off the G-string I am wearing I would be ready for insertion.....I love my Venus.

That's what she has been named, and I enjoy her.

Thoroughly.

But once again I digress. Back to the memory of this little adventure.....

My right hand pounds two fingers in and out slightly faster now and my left grasps my clit in between the thumb and pointer rolling it around gently, then releasing my thumb I use just the pointer to skate over the top of it, pressing down slightly to feel it pulse and slide under the tip.

My breasts feel as if they are swelling by the second and I can feel my nipples, engorged, hard and pointy, asking for more so I slide my right hand out of Venus and drag those jellied fingertips up to my right breast first. I circle the nipple a few times before pinching it a little, then pulling up and out until my breast bounces back down from the lift.

I do the same for my left nipple and see that dark color betray my high state of arousal. I find myself leaning down onto my left arm propped up on the elbow, and I lifted my right leg up so my foot is resting on the bench. I am ready to take this home and feel the first orgasm wash over me.

I lay back on the bench fully now. I stroke the skin all over my stomach, chest and neck. I throw my head back, it hangs off the side just enough, and watch the cottony clouds drift across the blue sky.....my left hand pauses the massage occasionally only to stimulate my nipples, up and down, over stomach, over breasts.

I like watching myself touch too.....I lift my head up for brief glimpses of the show I'm providing for nature. I love watching my fingers on the right hand fly over my clit, back and forth, assaulting it with pleasure so intense while my breasts jiggle in the foreground, my chest heaving with the breath that comes fast as the cries of passion echo around me.

The orgasm starts inside and rolls out. I can feel a tightening on my fingers as I near the end of the vaginal and the clitoral one begins with a tingling sensation in my toes. They curl and release as I grunt and grind my hips up and down and my fingers slow a bit to let the clit have room to pulse.

I let a groan of satisfaction escape as I collapse onto the bench, the tension leaving me in a sudden rush, one leg on either side of the bench, all my muscles go loose. I savor the all over good feeling I have after an orgasm and feel the wind pick up just as I hear the catwalk creek.

Then I begin feeling it vibrate. Heavy footfalls are next, I have company, but I also know I have time.

As I swing my right leg up and out from between the backrest and bench, I glimpse the top of a hat bobbing just visible over the vegetation to the left of me, near the beginning of the catwalk.

I then stand and right blue so she's not inside out, drop her over my head while pushing my arms through, and then give her one quick tug causing her to fall down just in time.

I am lowering myself to sit on the bench as I hear somebody's enthusiastic greeting, "Good afternoon!" I find myself looking at an older gentleman, obviously enjoying his explorations, and now thinking he'd take a rest on this very bench, and maybe watch the fish jump.

"Yes. It sure is a beautiful day." I reply. I turn my head and glance all around us, then smile warmly at him from my comfy seat before I through my head back to watch even fluffier clouds glide across the sky. Out of the corner of my eye I can see disappointment register on his face briefly, but he quickly recovers and decides to move on.

That's good; I wouldn't want to disappoint my audience across the way.

He can wait, I think, I was here first, it's my turn.

And I am not done yet......