Adventures of Missy Ch. 05

Story Info
Bill and Missy continue to make plans.
3k words
4.2
18.2k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers

So the first four months went by and Bill and Missy settled into a nice domestic routine, based on the way Bill had trained her in the first week. He had still not let her out of the apartment. After the morning routine was finished and Missy had cleaned up the kitchen, Bill gave her an hour to have quiet time and get ready for the day. By 10 a.m. she reported to him in heels and a sexy outfit. They had spent hours online looking at web sites selling nighties, teddies and other lingerie. Victoria's Secret was a good site, but there were many others, and Bill had taken her input seriously. Missy, he found, had definite ideas about color and style.

He bought her ten new outfits of her choice to compliment the ones from Thailand. He also let Missy choose ten pairs of heels to go along with the outfits. While she chose most of the colors and styles, she had to adhere to Bill's guidelines: four pairs of 3 1/2" heels, three pairs with 4" heels, and the last three 4" heel with a 2" platform. And how little Missy teetered around the apartment in those platform heels!

At first he chose her clothes for the day, but he soon saw she liked fashion and understood it better than he did. By now she knew what he wanted around the house, and after a while he let her choose.

All the clothes Missy owned at this point were of the bedroom variety, designed to present and provoke. She was required to maintain her lipstick, makeup and perfume at all times. Occasionally Bill liked her in girlie pig tails with pink ribbons, but the rest of the time her hair was fresh, clean and brushed down.

Missy's body was really just right, shapely and slim in the normal way of Thai women. Her hips were slim and her ass perfect, her complexion was flawless and her movements graceful. Bill had studied her body for many hours, at countless angles and poses as she worked around the house or knelt by his chair. He could be quite satisfied with her body, he knew, but Bill wanted the very best from his slut. He could imagine how the little girl body could be improved with larger breasts and a smaller waist. He could accomplish the latter by waist training using a tight laced corset, but the larger breasts would require plastic surgery. And he didn't want them overly large so that it was obvious -- those plastic American movie star blondes with their huge tits did not interest him. So he went online and looked at web sites of reputable plastic surgery clinics -- there was an excellent one in Bangkok, he was interested to notice. Several of them had image sections where you could actually browse and choose the size and shape you wanted. You entered in the woman's bust size, height, weight and some other information, and a listing of images came up. He started with an approximation of Missy's current size and then went up a few notches. She did not sag at all so that part was not necessary -- just a little more volume and fullness. There, he found just the right size! #443 medium on the Bangkok clinic web site. Her tits would look much sexier when she was naked or in her sexy home outfits, but when they went out and she wore a loose blouse or sweater they would not be too noticeably big.

But he did not feel that ordering Missy to have breast enhancement was the right thing to do. This was important, changing her body, and if he wanted a happy little slut for life (and he did) she would have to buy into the idea. He had commented on her tits before now, telling her how nice her pretty pink nipples were, and how perfectly shaped the globes were, but a bit small. He often added that last part, so she knew he loved her tits but thought they were small.

But what could she do? She did her best with what she had, spending most of the time thrusting them as far forward as her poor elbows and shoulders would allow. Before entering a room to see Bill, Missy would stimulate her nipples until they were fully hard and erect, then kneel before him, arms back and nipples thrusting. And of course she closed her eyes and licked her red lips as she had been taught.

One day Bill called her into his study, a masculine room with dark mahogany paneling, a big desk, several large book cases, his diplomas and awards on the wall. She usually did not see him in this room, which was his private hideaway, but she did as she was told and brought a pillow to his big executive desk chair and settled to the floor between his opened legs. Thrusting her pretty little tits and smiling at him, she said:

"Yes, Sir?"

"Missy, I have been thinking about your body. I think your waist could look even better in a corset. We have seen pictures of women in corsets when looking at those lingerie web sites. Do you remember?"

"Yes, Sir, and I liked them."

"Good, because I am going to get you a corset, custom-made. They will take a full set of measurements of your body and make it specifically for you. It will lace in back and you can have whatever design you want on the front. It will be an underbust style, leaving your breasts free above. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Sir!"

Missy had seen the fake corsets that Victoria's Secret had, using thin material and laced loosely, and she thought this is what he meant. She didn't know about waist training and tight lacing. She would find out soon enough!

"Okay, that's settled. I will find a good corset shop and take you there next week."

Missy was thrilled -- she knew New York City was out there and she could look out the window, but she had been cooped up in the apartment for over four months and was more than ready for an outing.

"Oh thank you Sir!" she said excitedly, looking up and loving her generous man. Things had been going well at home, she knew he was pleased with her so far, but the time was approaching when he would have to make a decision. In two more months her spouse visa would expire and he would have to either marry her or send her back to her father.

"And there is another thing, little girl. I have been thinking about your pretty little breasts. You know I love them, but you also know I think they are a bit too small. I see you thrusting them every day for me and I love that. But I want us to consider getting them enlarged. American women do it all the time, it is an easy operation, and I think you will be happy with the result."

Missy experienced a wild turmoil of emotions. She was healthy and happy, and liked her body as it was. She was comfortable in it, and didn't want to change. She was deeply dismayed, a feeling so different from her joyous emotions of just a minute before. Would he order her to do it? As if reading her mind, Bill went on:

"Sweetie, I will not order you to do this," he said in his most comforting, resonant voice. "You can say no. If you say yes, it must come from deep within you. You must want to do it and be happy and live comfortably with it. You must realize that it is not only to be sexier for me. It is for you. Other women report that they feel more self-confidence and self-esteem, and like how they look better in clothes. Sure, larger tits are sexier, but it is much more than that. It is about enhancing your self-image and becoming even prettier than you are now. I will not order you, honey, but I am asking nicely for you to consider it."

"How ... how large ... Sir ... how large do you want them?" Missy had serious misgivings about this!

"Not too much larger. I don't want it to be obvious to others. And yours don't sag at all, so that correction is not needed. Just a little more volume and shape. I have some pictures you can look at if you want."

Missy wasn't ready to decide, she needed time for the implications of this to sink in.

"Sir, can I think about it for a while?"

"Yes, of course. You can have 24 hours. Tomorrow at this time..." he looked at his watch "... you will report back here and tell me what you think. Okay, little one?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Go now," and Missy rose and left the room, her little ass swishing as Bill looked at her departing derriere. What an ass! He did love Missy's body, and as for the breast job he had done all he could. He presented it as convincingly as he was able, but he clearly left the choice up to her. He knew she didn't like the idea, but she was also in love with him and wanted to stay in America. The negative power of her only other option -- return to her father's house -- was strong, but Bill knew better than to play that card. She probably thought about it every day, and did not need his reminder. This way it was pure, a loving man presenting her with a request, and she had the power to choose yes or no. And Bill would live with her decision. If she said no, he had lost nothing, and if she said yes ...

As Missy did her housework that day she thought and thought about it. So many factors to consider! She didn't know what to do, and this troubled her. She had no luck in organizing her thoughts into pros and cons. It all became an emotional haziness that followed her into bed that night. Bill did not approach her sexually all day, and promptly fell asleep on his side of the bed.

Missy could not sleep. So far Bill had offered her no choice in anything except clothes and styles, and those were under his strict guidelines (short, tight, sexy). Her normal mode was to let Bill decide things and go along, and for the most part that was working very well. Now she had a big choice to make, and she realized she was not used to making important decisions. She never had the choice of her first husband, and neither Jintau nor her father had let her decide much of anything. The only real freedom she had experienced was those wonderful college days, going to campus, taking classes and talking to her fellow students. But she hadn't learned much about making important decisions. And she needed to decide by tomorrow!

She tossed and turned and finally fell into a light, tormented sleep. As she had experienced before, sexual images tumbled into her mind, mostly of hard cocks, sucking and fucking. She really was a turned on slut, as Bill had made her. This was natural for her, and she liked sex. She wanted to have sex with Bill for the rest of her life, even though he hurt her and treated her roughly and made her be a tarted-up sex slave all day and night. She was used to it and it didn't bother her too much, certainly not enough to compare with the prospect of a return to her father's house. Then suddenly into her dream-like images another formed, one of her body with huge Barbie tits jutting out obscenely from her chest, nipples poking through every outfit she wore, clear to the world that she was an owned whore.

But Billy had said he didn't want them too large, just "a little more volume and shape." Gradually her image changed into an incredibly attractive version of herself with a smaller waist and somewhat larger breasts. She looked like a movie star! In this new image her body was just the right size, like the ads in the fashion magazines she had seen in Thailand. But she was still not sure and could not decide.

Poor Missy woke up again in the early morning and lay looking up at the ceiling. She had another thought about it. She realized she couldn't decide because Bill had taught her to let him make all the important decisions. She tried that out in her head. That was the pattern she knew, and in that quiet morning hour she admitted to herself that this was who she was. She truly appreciated how kind he had been yesterday, and how he left it to her and said he would abide with her decision. But in her heart of hearts, she wanted Bill to decide. Although the thought did not articulate itself consciously, she also felt the natural thrill of being the pure woman, with a soft yielding femininity that complimented his pure harder masculinity. And she knew what to do.

When his normal time came to awaken, Missy slipped lower in the bed and softly began stroking his thigh with her hands. Her head was in that familiar place near his crotch. She felt a love for this strange, complicated, intelligent man who so fascinated her. She knew he was her man, and that was that. Summoning her courage, she said:

"Sir?"

Groggily Bill reached for her, put a hand on her head and stroked her hair.

"What is it, slut?"

"Sir, I ... I have been struggling with this decision, and I know that it is important to you. You like making the decisions, and I just can't decide about this on my own. While I don't really want to do it and would not do it on my own, I love you and want to make you happy. I don't know what to do! So I want to let you make the decision, and I'll go along with it."

Bill continued stroking her hair, very pleased, and realized clearly for the first time that he truly loved his little Thai girl. He knew he wanted sex with her for life, he knew he loved dominating and controlling her, but for the first time he loved her as a person. Not as a sex object or a submissive slut, but for what and who she was. The match was just right between them, and her surprising decision made him glow with pride and love.

"Okay honey, then it is decided. You will do it."

And he thought some more, and decided to tell her

now.

"I love you, sweet little Missy."

Did she hear him correctly? She had never heard him say that, and it made her breath catch in her throat. He loved her!

"I love you so very much, Sir!"

"Missy, I want to marry you. I will not ask you, so you won't have to decide. I will simply tell you that we will get married. You will be my wife. Do you understand, little one?"

"OH YES!!! Yes yes yes, Sir!!"

And both got what they wanted. They felt such warmth of love pass between them, and in the most natural way she took him into her mouth and made love to his large cock. They lay there quietly in the dark bed, enjoying each other in the manner they both had grown to love. He drove into her mouth for a long time, easily and gently, and finally treated her more roughly before cumming a huge load into her waiting throat. She sputtered and gagged, and hot jism spilled from her lips as she tried to hold it all and show it to him before swallowing. As she struggled to gulp it all down, some escaped on to her neck and chest. She knew what to do.

"Sir, that was delicious. May I clean up the rest of your cum and swallow it?"

"You may."

And using a finger, little Missy scooped up the thick, creamy cum from her face and neck and, looking into his deep dark eyes, swallowed.

Bill kept her in the bed that morning and fucked her pussy twice, from behind and in missionary position. The first time he came in her pussy, and the second time he pulled out at the end and sprayed it on her face. Again she asked permission and cleaned it all up as she had been taught.

The next few weeks were a glorious experience for both lovers. They talked and planned for their upcoming travels and wedding. Bill wanted her to have input into this, the most important chapter in her life, and she appreciated it. No more father telling her who she would marry, or where or when -- she had the man she wanted this time! They talked about whether to get married in Thailand (which she wanted) or in America (which he wanted), and he made the decision that they would do ceremonies in both countries. They would go to Thailand and marry there, where and how she wanted, and then come back to Las Vegas and have a second ceremony there, where and how he wanted.

On arrival on Thailand, their first trip would be to the clinic to get her breast enhancement operation, then after a brief recovery period they would get married.

Missy's indecisiveness had gone away when the topic was her wedding! She did not want the village church, which would bring up too many old memories. There was a pretty little church she knew in Bangkok near the campus, and she told Bill she would be happy to be married there. He said yes. She would wear a traditional Thai wedding dress, he would be in a traditional Thai jacket, and they would have a traditional ceremony. Yes, yes. That was all okay with Bill and he approved her plans at each step.

Bill had his own ideas about the second marriage in Las Vegas, but was purposefully vague about the details. He kept her focus on the upcoming Thailand trip and she happily went along.

lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers