All Comments on 'Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 04'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good story

good story worht the wait looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Where is this place, where little boy husbands and slut wives live? I have tried to read stupider stories, just can't remember when.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You let the pathetic little cuck sit there and watch his slut wife.

Fuck Brian, and then only afterwards do you let the husband have a fight with him? Why? the slut isn't his anymore, she is anyones cumslut that cums around. But I guess if having such a cumslut as a wife turns you on then good luck with your swinging and cumslut marriage. Once a cuck always a cuck and that show of him being macho? don't bother with such thigns next time just go straight to him sucking cum from his cumsluts pussy. That's his lot in life from now on. Just like your other cumslut wives in your other stories and their pathetic cuckold wimp husbands.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Almost certainly written by a woman -- lacks credibility

Not badly written, but this story reads as if it were written by a woman, which is OK except that there is absolutely no realism in the behavior of the men (Brian and Tim). The fist fight between Brian and Tim is laughable and definitely seems like a cat fight and hair-pulling conflict rather than a physical altercation between two men. No man would behave like Tim, offering a drink to someone whom he just caught initiating a fuck session with his wife.

No real man deciding to punish the perpetrator who fucked his wife would have a gentleman's fight as described -- a 3 minute boxing fest as if it were done in a ring with a referee. Clearly the author has never been in a fight, as it was totally unrealistic. The author gives nothing in the bio except "over 18," which seems to be very common with female authors. The story has a cartoon-like quality and comes across as a female fantasy. That's OK, but most males won't find a way to identify with any of the male characters unless they become more true-to-life. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
smart

smart your not, a writer your not, either your a child or your an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
where do you live

where no responsible parents live? far from erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Silly!

Yeah, like she'd fuck the guy in full view of her husband. And he'd let her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
re: smart

While I am inclined to agree with your comments, it's hard to your comments seriously. If you are going to include statements such as "a writer [you're] not", it would help if you knew the difference between your and you're -- or basic sentence structure.

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 14 years ago
Smart and Re Smart

I suspect that neither are literary giants. One uses your instead of you're and the other leaves out the verb in an important sentence. But, I suppose that is why we have an "anonymous" comment catagory, therefore neither has to be responsible for anything they write.

nyminusnyminusabout 14 years ago
Wow Tim let's Brian fuck Tami and just watches/

Sorry but I think he's a wimp and Brian is the alpha male..Do you get off on writing the stories that put the husband in a bad light and making the wife look like a whore. And kids yeat..Sure kids are stupid..Ha ha. They hear every word spoken and make up their minds. So how does it feel that you are contributing to the down fall of America...don't say that you are just writing things as they really are...That's bullshit or worse Human shit and your story stinks..just like i imagine you do..PUKE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well....

... this was fantastic up until the point where Tim showed up. I was so excited to see Tami in action, but Tim showing up was just... weird. I'm not a big fan of the wife-sharing thing. I like cheating wifes, especially as sexy and innocent as Tami, but the husband approving and watching isn't my cup of tea. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ownership

I think that Brian will be getting much more of Tami from now on. With Tim allowing him to do his wife she will feel free to sample Brian and others when Tim is out of town like he always is. Tami will now be more satisfied that it was alright with her husband for her to make love to Brian. Nice story and well written.

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
What-that's it

Brian Screws TAmi, Tim punches him a couple of times and all is forgiven. What a bunch of baloney.....she "loves" TIm cause he beat up Brian, what if he couldn't would she love Brian then? Come on-lets have a reality check here! Tim needs to really consider being married to Tami.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love your stories

This was a great story until the part where Tim turns up - then the story felt like it was a bit rushed - certainly not up the same standards as your other submissions. The ending of this chapter was a bit weak.

But this story has certainly got lots of potential and I hope you keep on with the adventures - just go back to the style of chapters 1-3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous