Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
231 Followers

Brian threw a left which was blocked and followed up with a right handed uppercut catching Tim in the jaw and knocking him back a couple of steps.

Tami yelled, "Hit him Tim."

Tim stood his ground waiting for Brian to make the next move.

Brian began throwing a barrage of punches but Tim dodged or blocked most of them. Tim threw a right at Brian's head and missed. Tim could tell he was going to be hard to hit in the head because Brian had a slight reach advantage with his longer arms.

Tim came back at him with a powerful left punch to Brian's lower stomach followed by a bone cracking right to his ribs. As Brian began to go down Tim caught him with a punch to the back of his head and Brian was out for the count.

Tami ran up to Tim wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his bare chest she said, "I love you Tim."

Tami went into the house while Tim helped Brian get back to his feet. Brian put his shirt back on and the two men went inside. Tim went over to the stairs and got his shirt and put it on and then went to the fridge to get a couple of bottles of beer.

He handed a beer to Brian and said, "You alright?"

Brian took a large gulp of the beer and replied, "Yeah Tim, man you got a hell of a right, I think you broke a rib."

Brian finished his beer and left the house, Tim watched him as he crossed the street and drove away.

Tatonka
Tatonka
231 Followers
12