Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikael decided to act, reaching forwards and running his hands underneath Cassandra's top. She broke the kiss and looked at him with a grin, quickly moving into a sitting position and hastily yanking the tight garment over her head. Lucinda grasped her wonderful breasts as they spilled free, immediately returning the favour and thumbing the nipples of the beautiful shaman.

Cassandra let out a low moan, her mouth creasing into a smile that exhibited her pleasure. The two women stared at one another for a brief moment, taking in the sight, and Mikael could not blame them. He gazed eagerly as Cassandra lowered herself onto Lucinda once more, her large breasts dangled invitingly beneath her before they were crushed back against Lucinda's.

Mikael watched as they kissed, his cock straining against the confines of his trousers at the erotic display in front of him. The two women were locked in a fervent embrace, their hands roving over each other's bodies. Lucinda's fingers found the top of Cassandra's green cloth pants, and her thumbs probed underneath, caressing her firm ass. The shaman groaned into her mouth, pushing her hips backwards onto Lucinda's explorative digits.

Mikael leaned forwards with a grin, grasping hold of the green pants as Lucinda kneaded Cassandra's ass beneath them. With a low grunt he yanked them off, enjoying the sight of the shaman's smooth thighs as Lucinda's hands massaged them, and with a pleased sigh he drank in her stunning naked body.

He watched a moment longer, catching Lucinda's eye and receiving a wink as he tossed Cassandra's pants across the room. Cassandra did not respond to him, though, her own hands far too busy attempting to remove the barrier that Lucinda's long skirt posed. Mikael decided that he might also be of use in that regard.

"Let me," he whispered as he grasped the skirt, slowly pulling it downwards. Lucinda and Cassandra lifted their hips to allow him to do so, and soon Lucinda's skirt had joined Cassandra's clothes on the floor. Their shapely legs entwined on the couch and Mikael enjoyed the sight of their two naked bodies writhing in the lamplight.

"You can't stop there," Lucinda suddenly murmured, breaking her kiss and staring at Mikael, her emerald eyes flashing. "It's not fair to undress us and leave yourself covered up."

He grinned. "I suppose you're right."

He stood up and hauled down his pants, the salacious look on both women's faces as they watched him causing him to groan. His cock sprang free and he kicked the cloth trousers across the floor. Lucinda's mouth twisted into a wicked smile at the sight of his erect member, and she reached out with her hand.

Mikael groaned as it wrapped itself around his cock, gently pulling him closer. He followed willingly, guided towards his two companions, and groaned as his Sister's fist slowly began to pump up and down on his shaft.

Cassandra watched on lustfully for a moment, before returning her attention to Lucinda's gorgeous body. Her tongue traced its way down the obsidian-haired beauty's neck and chest, before coming to rest on her breasts.

She paused there a while, taking the time to fully explore both nipples with her mouth, enjoying the noises Lucinda made as she did so. Mikael enjoyed his Sister's noises, too, but not nearly as much as he enjoyed her hand as it played with his member.

Lucinda suddenly cried out, her eyes fluttering, and Mikael noticed with a grin that Cassandra's nimble fingers had found his Sister's pussy, sliding one digit along the length of her lips as her tongue restarted its slow journey downwards. She crawled backwards, her back arching as her mouth neared Lucinda's waiting snatch, and with a wicked grin she pushed a finger inside.

"Ooohhh... that's nice," Lucinda gasped, her hand slowing slightly on Mikael's cock. He smiled and reached down, lightly grasping the rogue's wrist and pulling her hand away. She instantly relocated it to Cassandra's head, running her fingers through the shaman's luscious red braids.

He moved round to the side of the sofa, reaching out as he did so and tracing a finger down Cassandra's back. He enjoyed the feel of her soft skin and the contours of her lovely body, and soon he stood at the flank of the couch. Her ass jutted up towards him, and whilst she may have made no discernable noise to show her appreciation for his touch the excited glistening of her pussy made it obvious.

He slowly leaned in, noticing the shaman's breath quickening as his hands grazed across her skin towards her snatch. She knew what was coming, and Mikael delighted in that fact.

She moaned loudly as his tongue found her folds, brushing firmly against them, causing her to push her hips backwards into his face. His hands were on her ass as he knelt by the side of the couch and he squeezed the firm cheeks. His ministrations were well-met and Cassandra's loud gasps joined Lucinda's, her head rising slightly to cry out even as her fingers continued to explore the warm depths of the rogue's snatch.

He gradually lowered one hand whilst his tongue probed the shaman's clit, his fingertips tracing across her ass and inner thigh. She shook very slightly as he did so, and Mikael sucked her clit into his mouth, eliciting the desired loud groan. Eventually his fingers reached her pussy and with a grin he pushed one digit into her silken folds.

"Mmmm..." she murmured, her focus waning as Mikael did wonderful things with his mouth. "That's... fantastic."

"I know how you feel," Lucinda moaned excitedly, her own skin beginning to flush as her orgasm neared. Cassandra had not let up with her own task, and the obsidian-haired beauty she worked on was reaping the rewards.

Mikael was distracted by another bright flash of blue. He had grown used to the colour that shone from the corner of his eye, but suddenly it bloomed in brightness, causing him to momentarily squint away.

Glancing over, his mouth twisted into a grin. Quintia's face was twisted in pleasure, her eyes unfocused as powerful feelings of joy surged through her. She was sitting on the arm of the couch, her legs apart and her hands clamped to Melissa's head as the medic devoured her snatch. Quintia's body had begun to tremble slightly, and it was obvious to Mikael that she was nearing her orgasm.

Melissa clearly knew this, too, and Mikael could see her tongue and fingers working furiously on her Sister's pussy as she knelt across Victor's body. Quintia's thighs began to slowly clench at the relentless onslaught, and the mage's mouth hung open in rapturous expectation.

The light of her sparkling gem seared suddenly outwards, her orgasm combusting with a force that her fiery jewel displayed. Her mouth hung open, and Mikael had no doubt that if she could have cried out she would have been doing so. Her hands held Melissa's head firmly as her climax resonated through her and her body trembled until the moment passed.

Melissa giggled, lifting her head and looking up at the beautiful mage. Quintia grinned back, slipping her long legs over the arm of the sofa and kneeling next to her Sister. She leaned in for a kiss and the gorgeous brunette responded gladly, their tongues thrashing together briefly as Victor enjoyed the sight of the two women in front of him. His own hands were not still either, and his fingertips had found their way to Melissa's delicate folds as she lay across him, her toga hitched up to her ass to allow his digits better access to her snatch.

"Oooohhhh..." Mikael heard a voice moan from across the room. His eyes darted to the source, and he saw Ria'torr, her face displaying her pleasure. She had bitten her lower lip, her eyes tightly shut as she enjoyed the attentions of the blonde whose fingers worked between her thighs.

Kristine was enjoying it too, and her shirt had joined the collection of clothes scattered across the floor. Ria'torr's dress also lay messily on the rugs beneath their feet, and her beautiful elven body was glorious in its nakedness. She shivered gently as Kristine's fingertips grazed her clit, the paladin's mouth simultaneously playing with one of Ria'torr's ample breasts.

"Oooooohhhh..." the ranger groaned again, louder this time. Mikael could see Kristine grinning, her lips twisting into a smile as her teeth gently bit down on a nipple, eliciting a wonderfull yelp from his green-haired Sister.

He was not able to watch on any longer, however, Cassandra's wonderful ass blocking his view as she pushed her hips backwards. His tongue continued to maraud over her silken pussy, and it was having the desired effect. He reached up, running his hands over her smooth back before moving them to her ass and squeezing the firm cheeks.

Lucinda, too, was evidently nearing release. Her own eyelids were fluttering, her long black hair messily splayed beneath her head. Her flawless skin shone with a faint layer of sweat, and her muscles twitched as Cassandra's fingers and tongue brought her inexorably towards climax.

"Aahhh... fuck..." Mikael heard her moan loudly, the noise clear even over the low voices of his other companions. "Aaahhh..."

Mikael continued to lap at Cassandra's pussy, admiring her work. Her own orgasm was cresting, her hips beginning to shake at Mikael's ministrations, and yet her fingers never ceased their rhythm on Lucinda's snatch. The gorgeous shaman revelled in her own ecstasy, but did not shirk from her task.

She had started to moan into Lucinda's pussy louder now, though, and Mikael realised with a smile that she was not far behind the rogue. Both women were on the verge of orgasm, and when Lucinda's arrived Mikael would make sure Cassandra followed quickly.

Lucinda did not have long to wait. She cried out as she came, her green eyes flashing open and her tension expelled, her hips rising from the sofa cushions to press her pelvis against Cassandra's wonderful tongue. Her knuckles were white as she gripped the cloth of the couch, and her body shook with pleasure as the climax washed through her.

The cry became a guttural moan as the feeling passed, and Lucinda settled back down onto the sofa with a grin. Her face shone with satisfaction and she laughed softly as she watched Cassandra nearing her own release. She lowered one of her hands, grasping the shaman's hair, and lifted her head. Cassandra stared into the rogue's emerald eyes, her own glazing over as her moans grew louder and louder.

"That's... it..." the shaman panted, her eyes fluttering. "I'm... going to... going to..."

Mikael lapped at her pussy with still greater enthusiasm, her body coiling as her pleasure built. Her moans were loud, her words nearly incoherent, and Mikael could see Lucinda giggling as she stared into the stunning shaman's face.

"You're going to what?" Lucinda said, still grinning in the afterglow of her own climax. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm..." Cassandra moaned. "Going... to..."

"Yes?" Lucinda whispered.

"Come!" the shaman cried, her body pulsating as the climax hit. Her amber eyes sparkled with rapture, and a delighted sob left her lips. Her hips shook under Mikael's grasp, and he flicked his tongue very gently over her clit as she came, her beautiful body quivering with the pure joy of her release.

The moment was over soon, though, and Cassandra turned to face him with a wicked grin. She lay down on top of Lucinda again, and the two women stared at him with lust-filled eyes, causing his cock to respond eagerly.

A loud, insistent moan filled the room, and Mikael broke eye contact with the two women to identify the source. It was Melissa, her face displaying her ecstasy as she sank onto Victor's impressive shaft. The dark-skinned warrior was still sat in the same position he had been to begin with, but now he had a gorgeous brunette settling on his lap. Her knees rested on the cushions of the couch, and she leaned in until her lips met his.

His hands were instantly on her massive breasts, and she grinned into their kiss as he thumbed the nipples. Her movements were slow and deliberate, but Mikael could see she was enjoying them tremendously, her thighs tensing as they lifted her hips. She broke the kiss and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, vocalising her satisfaction with a series of low moans.

Quintia crouched next to them, a wicked smile on her face, enjoying the sight of the couple. Her body was fantastic in the lamplight of the impressive room, and Mikael watched as she lifted a hand to stroke it gently down Melissa's back.

She turned to him all of a sudden, as if aware of his stare, and her smile widened into a full blown grin. She extricated herself from the sofa, leaving Melissa and Victor to their sex, and Mikael rose to his own feet as she sauntered over. His arms reached out, wrapping around her slender body and pulling her to him, her wonderful breasts squashing against his chest as he embraced her. He leaned in and they kissed passionately, spinning slightly on the spot so that the backs of her thighs pressed into the arm of the sofa.

With a slight groan he raised a hand, running it through her blue hair, enjoying its softness as his other hand continued to hold her tight. She faintly moved her hips in return, her pelvis rubbing ever so gently against his throbbing cock.

A flare of blue light caused Mikael to squint away momentarily, and when he looked back Quintia was no longer staring at him. She had twisted round, a mischievous smile on her face as she giggled silently. Cassandra had reached forwards across the sofa and was running one of her smooth hands between Quintia's legs, her fingers toying with the mage's pussy and distracting her from Mikael's company.

Not that he minded. He gently pushed her down onto the arm of the sofa where she eagerly reclined, her hair grazing across Cassandra's thighs as she leant backwards to kiss the beautiful shaman. Quintia grinned and twisted off the sofa, her feet back on the floor as she stood in front of her companion, her breasts hanging down invitingly. She hunched forwards, still passionately kissing the shaman, her hands on Cassandra's thighs for support.

Slowly she sank to her knees, her tongue tracing its way down the red-haired shaman's wonderful body. She lingered a moment on Cassandra's large breasts, and suddenly Lucinda, who had been a spectator, could take no more. She, too, leaned forwards from her position on the sofa, and Mikael watched on eagerly as his two Sisters explored the shaman's body with their tongues.

At length Quintia reached Cassandra's long legs, and as she finally assumed a kneeling position she pushed them apart. Cassandra allowed her to do so, and Mikael watched on as the stunning mage kissed along her companion's inner thighs, her blue eyes sparkling.

Cassandra groaned loudly as Quintia's lips closed around her pussy, his blue-haired Sister sucking the shaman's clit into her mouth. Her tongue swirled over it and Cassandra gasped loudly. Her loud moans were stifled, however, as Lucinda leaned in to kiss her deeply, the rogue's hands squeezing her large breasts.

Mikael smiled and looked up, scanning the room to see what his other companions were doing. His eyes settled upon Melissa, who was still slowly riding Victor. Her pace had increased since the last time he had watched them, but she was clearly taking her time with the handsome warrior. He didn't seem to mind, either, and his strong hands were resting gently on her back whilst her own arms were still looped around his neck.

Mikael looked across to the third sofa and grinned. Ria'torr and Kristine had swapped places, the green-haired beauty's attentions focused squarely on the paladin's snatch, and Mikael sensed an opportunity. The ranger was lying on her side, her small elven frame at a slight angle to the sofa so that her body rested on the cushions but her feet dangled over the edge, and her hands and mouth worked busily on her blonde Sister's pussy. Kristine was lying lengthways on the couch, one leg with its foot planted firmly on the floor, the other with its ankle resting on the sofa's backrest, her skirt bunched up around her waist. She was sitting snugly up against the arm of the couch, and a look of joy was on her face as her Sister returned the favour.

Mikael slowly rose to his feet and meandered over. Behind him Cassandra moaned loudly, his Sisters' tongues working expertly on her body, and Kristine opened her eyes to look. She saw Mikael approaching, and mouth twisted into a wicked smile.

"Hello there," she breathed, her sapphire eyes twinkling.

"Hi," he replied with a mischievous smile, reaching their sofa. Ria'torr raised her head and smiled at him, her fingers still working on Kristine's pussy as she did so. "I thought I'd give you some company."

Ria'torr giggled, her thumb gently massaging her Sister's clit. "We're doing just fine on our own, thanks."

"But I was looking forward to this ever so much," Mikael said, feigning sadness as he leaned forwards and reached out with his hand. He rested the palm flat against Ria'torr's trim stomach, before slowly running it downwards to the wetness between her legs. "I walked all the way over here and everything."

"Well in that case," Ria'torr moaned musically as his fingertips began to explore her pussy, "I suppose we could do you a favour."

Mikael grinned, hunching further forwards and grasping hold of Ria'torr's thigh. "I'm glad. That's very kind of you, Sister."

"I know," she gasped as his fingertip brushed her clit. Kristine matched her gasp with moans of her own, the elf's attentions split but not waning. Mikael explored her snatch for a short while, his other hand stroking her smooth thigh, enjoying the pleasure of his two Sisters.

Eventually, he lifted her leg and revealed her eager pussy, his cock twitching in anticipation. Taking hold of his member with the hand not already grasping his Sister's leg, he placed one foot on the couch and leaned towards the gorgeous ranger. She lifted her head and stared at him, her green hair dishevelled, strands loose and tumbling over her long, pointed ears.

He grinned as the head of his cock touched her folds, slowly sliding it up and down, watching the lips of her pussy caress his tip. It brushed her clit and she hummed her delight, and Mikael decided he could take it no more. Her eyelids fluttered as he pushed inwards, and they both moaned loudly.

Her pussy felt incredible, and the sensation was wondrous to him every time he fucked any his Sisters. Ria'torr was magnificent, and the noises that issued from her mouth suggested she enjoyed the sensation just as much.

Kristine giggled at them before the sound was washed away by a long sigh, Ria'torr returning her tongue to the paladin's pussy and restarting her work. Mikael allowed his cock to rest in the elf for a moment, swallowed up by her silken walls, and took the chance to look around.

He looked to the sofa he had just left, and smiled. Cassandra's eyes were tightly shut, her back arched, Quintia still busy between her thighs. Lucinda's mouth was on her breasts, too, her tongue alternating between her nipples as his two Sisters focused their attentions on the beautiful shaman.

On the other sofa the pace of Victor and Melissa's sex had increased dramatically. The brunette medic had lifted her hips, her breathing heavy, one hand clutching hold of her left breast whilst the other hand gripped the rear of the couch. A look of pure joy was on her face and her slender body shook as Victor grasped her hips, rapidly driving his member into her. Their moans were loud, and they stared intently into one another's eyes, as if aware of nothing except their sex.

Mikael watched a short while before turning back to the two women in front of him. He slowly moved his hips, easing his cock in and out of Ria'torr's snatch, his shaft sliding easily into her. The gorgeous ranger moaned beneath him, the sound muffled by the fact that her face was still planted firmly between her Sister's thighs.