Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikael grinned, reaching out and placing his free hand on Ria'torr's lifted leg. He ran his fingers along it, her skin wonderful to feel, her body sensitive to everything he did. He slowly stroked upwards, hunching further forwards as his fingertips climbed her stunning figure.

Kristine, meanwhile, had started to flush, her climax evidently nearing. Her piercing blue eyes sparkled with the feeling, and her expression alternated between gasps and breathless grinning. Her blonde hair tumbled behind the arm of the sofa and Mikael caught her eye. She grinned at him, before throwing her head back and bucking her hips.

"Oooohhh..." she moaned loudly, her hands gripping the arm of the sofa tightly. "That's... gooood..."

Ria'torr giggled beneath her, and Mikael began to move his hips faster, the elf's laughter halting abruptly as a long groan left her lips. His eyes creased in amusement, and he enjoyed the sensation as his cock continued to build up speed.

He noticed, too, that Kristine's thighs were tensing, the paladin biting her lip as pleasure washed through her. Ria'torr also appeared to have picked up on it, and she attacked her Sister's pussy with fervour, driving the paladin to the edge of her release.

"Ooohh..." the blonde moaned, her eyes tightly shut. "Yessss!"

Her body shook as she came, her legs gripping a tight hold on Ria'torr's head. Her face displayed her ecstasy as her orgasm ripped through her, and she sobbed out her pleasure.

Eventually the moment passed, and she opened her eyes with a broad grin. They sparkled enticingly, and she looked down at the stunning elf who lay in front of her.

"Thanks," she grinned at Ria'torr, her large breasts shaking faintly as she giggled.

"No... problem..." the ranger panted back, her mind beginning to lose focus as her own pleasure built.

Mikael's hips were moving quickly now. The green-haired elf was still lying on her side, her front facing away from him, and he now decided to rectify the situation. Lifting her leg once more, he gently pulled on it, wordlessly requesting her to twist around. She did so with a broad smile, no longer required to be on her side by Kristine's pussy, and soon she lay flat on her back, her legs still dangling over the edge of the couch.

Mikael raised her other leg, too, and rested them both on his shoulders, stroking down her thighs as he leaned forwards for better penetration. Ria'torr cried out, the sound of her vocalised pleasure sending another thrill running through him, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her green ponytail was pinned beneath her head, but still it exuded the wonderful smell of nature, and her pale green eyes reminded him of the forests from which she came.

A scream of rapture caught Mikael's attention, and he twisted his head to see. Melissa was shaking with the force of her climax, her back arched as she came. Mikael could see the pleasure that raged like a tempest in her veins, and Victor seemed to enjoy it too, a huge grin on his face. Melissa's brown eyes were totally unfocused, her mouth hanging open as her orgasmic shriek continued.

Mikael's eye was caught by Kristine, who relaxed backwards, watching the couple with mirth. The fingers of her right hand traced their way lazily down the front of her body, weaving between her breasts and across her toned stomach. They passed over her skirt as it remained bunched around her waist, coming to rest between her thighs and starting to toy with her clit, her amused stare on Mikael and Ria'torr.

Mikael smiled at her as his hands settled on the curve of Ria'torr's neck where it met her shoulders, using her shoulders as leverage and beginning to ram his cock into the elf's receptive depths. Her cries grew more insistent, pleasure building quickly inside her lithe frame, and with his fingers he teased the tips of her pointed ears.

Ria'torr's eyes opened wide with joy, the extra sensation sending more waves of ecstasy pulsing through her. His hips were a blur now, the wet slapping of their loins causing her small elven body to shake, the scent of wildflowers shimmering out with each of Mikael's thrusts.

"Aaaahhhh..." she moaned out wordlessly, her body preparing for climax. Mikael continued to play with her ears even as his cock slammed into her snatch. Kristine still looked on, a grin on her face, her hand playing gently with her clit.

Ria'torr's breasts shook with every collision of their loins, and as Melissa's moans faded, Ria'torr's grew louder. Her body arched in anticipation of her impending release, and she forced her hips backwards to meet every forward stroke of Mikael's.

"Fuuuccckkk..." she hummed. The elf's pussy had begun to constrict around his cock, and he could tell by the look on her face that her climax was moments away. His fingers still teased her pointed ears and her eyelids had drifted shut.

"Ooohh... that's it... that's... it..." she cried, her hands pawing at Mikael's back, trying to pull him closer as his cock slammed into her depths. "That's.... IIIIIIITT!"

She screamed as rapture ignited her soul, her thoughts lost to the orgasm that sent ecstasy pounding through her body. Her eyes shot open, her joy shrieked out to the world, the sound of her climax echoing round the room. Her legs trembled on his shoulders, and he held her head firmly as the feelings danced inside her.

Eventually the orgasm subsided, and her eyes regained focus on Mikael's face. Her delicate features twisted into a massive grin, and Mikael withdrew his cock from her snatch as he slowly stood up. She lifted her legs from his shoulders, gently placing her feet back on the floor, and moved into a more upright sitting position.

"I'm glad you joined us," she giggled, taking hold of Mikael's hand and resting it against her cheek a moment.

He smiled. "So am I."

She stood, her head barely reaching halfway up his chest, and looked up at him. She wore a wicked grin, her mind clearly back to carnal thoughts despite her recent climax, but Mikael was not surprised. Looking up he met Kristine's gaze, her fingers still moving leisurely over the folds of her pussy, and she mirrored Ria'torr's expression.

With gentle pressure Ria'torr turned him round, pushing him down onto the sofa. He sat willingly, reaching out to place a hand on Kristine's smooth thigh, her legs now curled on the couch rather than widely spread as he did so. Sinking to her knees, Ria'torr's hand flicked out, taking hold of his throbbing cock. He gasped at the sensation, a lustful glint in his Sister's eyes. He gasped louder as her mouth enveloped the head of his member.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, the elf's tongue caressing the underside of his head, the feeling exquisite. Her hand moved slowly over his shaft, too, still slick from her own juices. Kristine laughed playfully at Mikael's pleasure.

He looked over the sofa he had left, and saw Cassandra's eyes tightly shut. Her hands gripped the couch tightly, and her back was arched. She had clearly come at least once already, her forehead glistening with sweat, but Quintia was expertly bringing her to orgasm again.

"Fuuck!" she cried as she came once more, her body shuddering with its power. Lucinda giggled as she kissed the shaman's neck, and Mikael could see Quintia's tongue continuing to lap at Cassandra's pussy even as her companion revelled in what was at least her third orgasm of the evening.

Movement on the other sofa caught his attention, and he watched as Melissa climbed from Victor's lap, kissing him deeply as she did. His hands slowly dropped from her back, and she stood up, surveying the room with a sparkle in her eyes. She slunk over to Cassandra, reaching out as she arrived and running her fingers through the shaman's luscious red braids.

"Victor's all alone, ladies," she grinned as Quintia and Lucinda looked up at her. "And I'm sure you're eager to, um, have a taste."

A wicked grin spread across Lucinda's face. "I've already had a taste... quite literally, in fact."

"When?" the medic laughed. "Why did I wait until now?"

"I had my opportunity when we were waiting for our companions to return from the Plane of Fire. Victor and I were all alone here, and rather bored. You were down at the Stones, dear Sister."

"Well that's you accounted for then, but what of our mage?" she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, turning to Quintia and lifting her to her feet. "We wouldn't want her to miss out."

"No we would not," said Victor, materialising from a cloud of shadow beside her. Clearly his ability is not just for combat, Mikael laughed to himself.

Quintia turned to face the dark-skinned warrior with a broad grin, leaning in to kiss him. His powerful arms wrapped around her back, pulling her stunning naked form tightly against him, and she responded in kind. Their tongues duelled as all their companions watched on, and Quintia's gem grew steadily brighter.

Lucinda slowly rose to her feet, gliding past her two kissing companions and taking hold of their hands. She guided them towards the now-free sofa, before slumping down onto it, dragging Quintia down with her. The two of them lay there a moment, kissing deeply, before the rogue gestured for Victor to join them.

He did so with a grin, kneeling on the couch and placing his hands on Quintia's hips. She raised them, moving to all fours, her ass in the air as Lucinda shifted upwards on the sofa beneath her, adopting a position much like Kristine's on Mikael's couch. Quintia turned her head to Victor, her eyes burning with lust as his hands slid towards her pussy, and her gem sparkled as his thumb found her clit.

His other hand had taken hold of his cock, and he positioned himself at her warm entrance. With a grunt he thrust slowly inwards, his shaft sinking into her eager depths, and Quintia's gem blazed brightly. Her mouth dropped open at the sensation, and Lucinda laughed as her hands lightly traced across her Sister's shoulders.

Mikael looked down as cold air rushed across his cock, and he noticed Ria'torr pulling her mouth away. She brushed a loose strand of green hair back across her pointed ear as her fist continued to pump on his shaft, and grinned.

"I think I should join my companions," she smiled, her soft voice twinkling with laughter. "After all, I have not yet experienced our shaman."

It was Kristine who replied, desire in her voice. "Indeed. You really ought to sample her - you won't be disappointed."

"Certainly not," Mikael smiled mischievously. "And I'm sure Kristine and I can make do in your absence," he added, his fingers sliding slowly down Kristine's thigh until they bumped into the back of the paladin's hand, its nimble digits still caressing her pussy.

With that, Ria'torr let go of his member and stood, spinning around and dancing towards her companions. She reached them with a glitter of mirth, and Cassandra, who had risen to kiss Melissa, turned to her. With a wicked smile the shaman pushed both Melissa and the newly-arrived Ria'torr onto the sofa, dropping to her knees and reaching out. Her fingers found both women's clits simultaneously, and the ranger and medic both cried out.

Mikael grinned, turning to Kristine and meeting her gaze. The paladin moved instantly, shifting forwards until her hands were on Mikael's chest. She kissed him passionately, groaning into his mouth, and her sapphire eyes sparkled with primal desire. Her hands moved to her skirt as they kissed, Mikael's own arms on her smooth back, and tugged it down, kicking it off as it reached her ankles.

Mikael pulled her closer, and she rolled on top of him, his fingers running through her golden hair as her own hands closed on his biceps. They lay that way a moment, before Kristine pulled away, a smile on her lips.

"There's only one thing I want," she breathed. "And I don't see why I should wait."

Mikael grinned as she turned around, throwing her leg over his and straddling his lap. She was facing away from him now, her beautiful blonde hair tumbling down onto his chest, and they both surveyed the sight before them. Her feet were on the couch cushions, and she reached backwards with one hand to take hold of the backrest on the sofa for support, the other resting on Mikael's thigh.

Mikael ran his hands along Kristine's sides, arriving at her breasts and taking hold of the large mounds. He squeezed them, enjoying their suppleness, and Kristine took that as a sign. The hand on his thigh moved, grasping his cock and holding it firm. She adjusted her hips before slowly lowering herself onto him, her hot walls swallowing his shaft and causing them both to groan aloud.

She began to move instantly, her passion clearly inflamed. She lifted and lowered her hips with deliberate control, her pussy massaging Mikael's member as it glided into her. Mikael squeezed her large breasts again, tweaking her nipples with his fingertips as she rose and fell before him.

They both watched the other sofas, enjoying the sight of their companions almost as much as their own sex. Cassandra was working on Melissa and Ria'torr's pussies now, her tongue and one hand buried between the medic's thighs as her other hand strummed the green-haired elf's clit. The two Sisters were kissing, their tongues thrashing as the shaman dictated their pleasure.

As Mikael watched, Ria'torr raised a hand and grasped one of Melissa's huge breasts. She kneaded it, her delicate elven fingers pressing into the receptive soft flesh, and the medic groaned loudly, overwhelmed with pleasure. Ria'torr giggled even as she moaned in her own pleasure. Cassandra was wearing a grin beneath them.

On the other sofa things were further along still. Lucinda lay on her back, one hand furiously playing with her clit whilst the other massaged her large breasts. Quintia was above her, but was in no mood to pay any attention to the obsidian-haired rogue lying on the couch.

Indeed, it did not appear to Mikael like Quintia was in a mood to pay attention to anything at all. Her eyes were tightly shut and her skin was flushed, her body glistening with a layer of sweat. Her blue hair fell messily from her head, and her gem glowed ever more brightly with each passing second.

The cause of her distraction was obvious: the handsome warrior who knelt behind her, his cock slamming into her pussy with some force. His muscles rippled under his dark skin at the pace of their sex, and his face was taut with the exertion. Satisfied grunts left his lips at each collision of their loins, matched by brighter flares from the sparkling jewel in Quintia's forehead.

Victor leaned forwards, reaching out and grasping one of Quintia's large breasts as it swung enticingly beneath her. His other hand reached around from the opposite side of her body, laying its palm flat against her toned stomach.

Mikael's interest returned to Kristine as she moved her free hand. It had been lingering by her pussy, but she now brought it up to lay on top of Mikael's own, which still squeezed her large breasts. A long moan left her lips as he toyed with her nipples once more, and the speed of her hips was gradually increasing.

They stayed in that position a short while, the stunning paladin bouncing more and more vigorously on Mikael's cock. Eventually, she moved her hand, reaching behind her to grab his arm. Her grip was fierce, and her body shook as she slammed it down onto his shaft, her large breasts gyrating with the impact.

Mikael's hands dropped, allowing Kristine's breasts to swing freely with the movement of their sex. He traced the fingertips of one hand across her shoulder, feeling the supple skin beneath his touch. With one fluid motion he swept her blonde hair back across that same shoulder; it fell like a waterfall across the front of her body, and she giggled as he pulled her backwards.

She moved willingly, her pace slowing slightly as they adjusted to the new position. Her lower back now pressed into his chest, their naked skin touching, and Mikael kissed the curve of her spine. After a few moments he started to move his own hips, their new position - Kristine still perched above him but now leaning backwards - made it awkward for her to continue riding his cock. He thrust upwards to rectify this, his pace immediately quick, a short burst of activity as his shaft slid into his Sister's snatch.

"Ooohhh..." she moaned loudly, throwing her head back, surprised by the sudden movement. Her striking blue eyes flashed at the sensation, and Mikael chuckled as her grip on his arm grew tighter.

She arched her back, pulling away from Mikael as he thrust upwards again. This time he did not cease the energetic movement of his hips, and the wet slapping of their loins grew louder. Kristine let go of Mikael's arm and reached out, grabbing the back of the couch with that hand, too. Mikael's own hands moved to her hips, holding her in place as his cock slammed into her tight snatch. She turned her head slightly so that Mikael could see her face, and he grinned as he noticed her features screwed up, her orgasm building.

Mikael glanced over at his companions and noticed with a smile that Quintia seemed to be even further along than Kristine. The mage's jewel glowed fiercely and her body was coiled like a spring, Victor's hips a blur as his shaft powered into the Sensei beauty. Her hands gripped the sofa tightly, and her body shook as Victor fucked her, her large breasts swinging wildly beneath her. Lucinda watched on, a grin on her face, her hand moving quickly over her own clit.

With a searing burst of light Quintia came, her climax exploding inside her. Her mouth dropped open and her body trembled, the tautness of her muscles released with her orgasm. Victor stopped moving his hips as the mage rode out her pleasure, and he wore a wide grin as Quintia slowly slumped to the sofa.

Mikael turned back to Kristine, aware that she was nearing that stage herself. He rammed his hips upwards furiously, his cock slamming into her depths. The blonde's knuckles were white as they grasped the couch, and her walls began to tighten on his thrusting cock.

"Yeess..." she panted, her back arching further as her body strained for release. "Ooohhh... yeesss..."

The stunning paladin cried out above him, waves of joy buffeting her mind. She moved her hips from side to side slightly as Mikael's cock rammed into her depths, heightening the sensation and causing her legs to tremble. He placed his hands on her quivering thighs, grinning as he realised that their trembling was not caused by tiredness from the position, but rather the proximity she enjoyed to her release.

He drove yet harder at this, pushing Kristine to the very brink of her climax, delighting as he watched her skin shivering with the sensation. Her moans had become frenzied yelps of desire, her body crying out as she teetered on the edge of bliss.

"Yesss..." she cried, her voice desperate, the carnal need inside her overwhelming. "Oohhhh... YEEESSSSS!"

Mikael slammed his hips into her and held them there as she came, her walls vibrating on his shaft and a rapturous shriek torn from her lips. Her back was fully arched, her wonderful breasts pushed upwards, and her eyes flashed open. They sparkled an intense sapphire blue as ecstasy thumped through her, powerful waves of joy crashing against her mind, and her body shook with the strength of her orgasm.

Her blissful cry became a delighted whimper as the climax faded, and she relaxed in the afterglow of her release. She turned her head to look at Mikael with a grin and lifted her hips, his cock springing free. She rolled off his lap, her hand reaching out and wrapping itself around his shaft, and she started to slowly pump her fist on his cock as they stared into one another's eyes.

A wail from Melissa caught Mikael's gaze, and he laughed as he saw the medic climaxing again. Cassandra grinned between the brunette's legs and Ria'torr, fresh from her own orgasm, ran her tongue over his Sister's giant breasts. Cassandra gently kissed Melissa's thighs, the medic grinning widely as her pleasure faded, before standing slightly and moving for a kiss.