Adventures of Wiley Coyote Ch. 10

Story Info
The fat fingers rudely prodded her front and back.
1.3k words
4.05
46.6k
6
0

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiley4377
wiley4377
183 Followers

Part 10---Atlanta.

(It's been six weeks now since Madeline left—two weeks since I lost my anal virginity in the video booth)

I finished my meeting and lunch at Moes & Joes with Harry and Ray. They were instrumental in selling my sensimille weed.

I took a handful of quarters and stepped in the phone booth. My hands shook a little as I fed the coins into the machine listening for ring and someone to answer.

I hoped that Bobbie would pick up and I would get some word as to Madeline.

"Hello," Bobbie answered. My heart throbbed a little bit.

"Bobbie, it's me, Wiley," I said.

"Gosh where have you been—those freaks were looking for you and Madeline, hehehehe" she blurted out.

I knew whom she referred. The friends or relatives of the asshole I had to shoot in back of Daddy's Bar in Dallas.

"You know I left Larry or maybe he left me—who cares—I hate his guts—I think I want to move—Hey!—you got room for me with you guys?" she babbled. She didn't know that Madeline had split.

"Sure, I'm in Atlanta—I'll buy you an airline ticket—can you move now?" I asked.

"Like right now—are you kidding—(squeal)—Oh, yes I'd love to—I got nothing here—like when?" she asked.

I made arrangements for her to fly to Atlanta on Delta and two days later—just like that I'm waiting for her at the airport gate.

I saw her dragging a small carry on and my heart soared when she spotted me. We hugged and found her luggage both speaking at the same time. She smelled great—her perfume was intoxicating. I loaded her baggage in the Chrysler and she remarked that I still had this great car and giggled.

"I'm so happy to see you Bobbie—I missed you," I said.

"Oh baby, I have so much to tell you," she started to rattle all the things that happened to her since we left Dallas. We stopped at restaurant bar so she could eat. After two martinis, she told her whole gritty story of her boyfriend Larry and her sordid affair that went sour with the owner at Big Daddy's saloon.

We arrived home and she loved the old two-story home and the second hand over stuffed furniture. The weather was cool and I lit the fireplace logs and poured her a hot bath.

She stripped with no modesty and stepped in the large old tub. Hmmm she moaned feeling the hot water soak up to her chin. I lit a joint and pulled the sweet smoke in my lungs and offered it to her. She likewise sucked on the reefer several times.

I had purchased a cheap stereo and a local radio station played the latest music. I soaped and scrubbed her back and helped her dry off. I offered her my terry robe.

We sat on the couch drinking rum and coke and she said, "Madeline left you didn't she?"

I nodded and tried to not look concerned. Oh poor baby she said as her small hands rubbed my crotch. She was still the randy girl that I remembered in Texas.

Something told me that she already knew Madeline was gone.

I reached inside the robe and fondled her ample breast. I squeezed and massaged and then pinched her nipples softly at first. My mouth covered hers and we exchanged tongues.

I was hungry for her pussy and she spread her legs as my fingers pinched and pulled her hard nipples. I rubbed my palm in her inner thigh up to her soft pussy hair. My fingers could feel the heat from her pussy.

I softly rubbed her pussy and she spread her legs wider as my finger traced her labia lips and parted her tender pussy gathering the slick moisture as went up and down the fissure.

I stripped my jeans and my cock was rock hard jutting straight out at attention. Her small fingers grasped my thick shaft rubbing the head using my pre-cum as lubricant.

I pushed her over and raised her left leg up admiring her pretty blond pussy as it met her perfectly shaped thighs. The terry robe was under her and I placed a small cushion under her butt and my face buried inside her. Her breathing was labored as my tongue washed her inner pussy.

"Oh God—you eat my pussy so good—it's wonderful—Oh yes—fuck-o-fuck-its so goooodddd," she cried out.

Her pussy tasted wonderful, it was so wet and juicy. The aroma filled my nostrils and my cock was hard as bone.

"Oh yes—uhh huhhh—awww—right there—yes—mfffff—I'mmmm cummminnnng," she screamed as my tongue beat on her clit and I sucked her juice.

I presented my thick cock to her wet cunt and with one or two thrusts; I was half way inside her. We were fucking in unison and within a minute or two she let out her emission while clawing my back and bucking underneath me.

Not finished yet, I pulled her up and she mounted my cock straddling me on the couch.

"I've missed you—so tell me everything," I said plucking her hard pointy nipples.

She began by telling me in graphic detail how Big Daddy and three big men gang banged her at the bar. She enjoyed it but felt used and decided to quit. Then Larry left her because she couldn't pay rent in the dump where they lived.

I was curious about the gang bang but waited for her to tell the story. Big Daddy gave her half a Quaalude and she downed several shooters. The bar closed early except Big Daddy and his friends. She was talking to one of the men when she felt a hand massage her breast. Another man pushed his hand down her g-string outfit and his fat fingers penetrated her pussy. Then she felt a finger at her bung hole.

"N-n-n-no—p-p-please donnnn't—ugghhhh—yes-yes-oh fuck," she cried out.

The fat fingers rudely prodded her front and back and suddenly she was on her back on one of the tables. Two men held her legs up and the third took out his enormous cock and fucked her tight hole.

"Oh it's too big—I can't fit that huge cock in my pussy—I cried out in agony that he was hurting me and wildly tried to detach my pussy—he was so big—I was being split in two—his cock stretched my little pussy so far—I could feel him push and push more of his huge cock inside me," she explained.

My cock throbbed inside her as she told the graphic story. I guess she knew that it was causing my excitement because she said that she could feel me throb. All the while she moved her hips back and forth on my shaft.

"He fucked me until I finally I lost all senses and he penetrated me to his balls. At least ten inches of his enormous cock was buried inside me. Oh, my God, you are splitting me open—I can't bear it—you are too big—Ahhhh—Oohhh, I cried out—then I became aware of how good it felt and cried out yes, fuck me—fuck me—over and over."

"My pussy spewed juice from the tight fissure completely stretched by his enormous cock. My legs jerked up and down and I convulsed—Oh," she stopped.

Suddenly she screamed out: "I'mmm cumminnniiggg," as her hips convulsed on my cock.

I could feel her gripping my cock as she ground down hard on my pelvis.

My fat cock was boiling listening to her erotic tale and when she pinched my nipples I could no longer hold my cum. She sensed my dilemma and began to buck her hips forward and back causing my shaft to rub her delicate clit.

"Oh geezz—I cumming," I moaned and my cock erupted inside her tight womb.

Apparently she came too. We sat there with my jism running out over my balls and onto the terry robe.

"That was great—what a story," I said.

"Story? It's true—I was just getting to the good part when I started to cum," she said and laughed.

We kissed and laughed and agreed to save the rest of the story for tomorrow.

Continued in Pt. 11.

wiley4377
wiley4377
183 Followers