All Comments on 'After Christmas Surprise'

by girlowned

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereover 13 years ago
female writing from male POV

I always find these interesting, mainly because I can't get into the opposite sex's mindset. Please write more.

Check out my latest offerings on Literotica:

A Maiden's Dream on the Eve of St. Agnes' Day - She will surely see her future husband. (My best effort to date at the female virgin's POV)

      Submitted by Abdulbenthere  (Romance) 12/18/10

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=508760

-

May I Borrow Your Rope, Hodja? (Humor)

"My wife is in the kitchen, stark naked, rubbing flour on my rope"

Submitted by Abdulbenthere  (Humor & Satire) 12/23/10

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=508961

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Good Kinks

even if your characters are one-dimensional.

DaddyDionysiusDaddyDionysiusabout 13 years ago
I don't care what you say

This was definitely a better story than you led me to believe. As for our friend who thinks the characters are one dimensional? Well, they are. Fortunately for us all, a quick snapshot of two people having nasty Christmas sex doesn't exactly require an in-depth treatment of their likes and dislikes vis-a-vis some drawn out novelette. I thoroughly enjoyed this, two cocks up!

girlownedgirlownedabout 13 years agoAuthor
Grins

Thank you DaddyDionysius, I am very happy you enjoyed the story. It's not that I think the story is bad, I love the story. I just think there are a lot of editing errors I should have fixed before publishing. Live and learn. *smiles* But if it got your juices pumping anyway, well that's all I can ask for. *wiggles her butt*

Yeah, I wasn't going for a getting to know your characters story here. It was meant as a short scene of some after Christmas fun. *winks to my critic of one dimensional characters*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why are so many Dom’s presented as

Complete and utter bastards? Why do something that he knows she hates? Besides the fact that it was a stupid dangerous idea to fasten a leash in a vice?

Tess

girlownedgirlownedover 4 years agoAuthor
For Tess

I don't think I portrayed him as a bastard in any way, complete or utterwise. *winks and laughs* Just because YOU don't like when someone does something they know you hate BUT won't hurt you, doesn't mean it isn't hot and sexy for others.

And there is no more danger about clamping the leash in the vice then having your collar attached to a leash that is tied or fastened to anything else. All it did was prevent her from moving her head.

Thank you for reading my story.

Hugglesssssss

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlowned@girlowned
16 Followers
28 Feb: My third story is up. I hope you enjoy Birthday Girl as much as I enjoyed writing it. It was a special request. *smiles* 16 Feb: Yay, my second story is published! I hope you all enjoy Master's Favorite Restaurant. Please leave me a comment and let me know what...