All Comments on 'After The Fact Ch. 03'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 579 Comments (Page 2)
DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
Classic

I was going through the feedback portal which I check on a regular basis when I saw a comment on this one. I had to chime in. This was one of the first four or five stories that I read on this site. A lot of other people have said the same things, but it blew me away. There are a lot of very good stories on this site, and then there are some that go beyond that. They touch readers in a way that stays with them. This story took us into the heart of a man who has been hurt deeply, of a woman who had made a mistake that will likely cost her not one love but two, her husband and the little girl she considers her daughter. The man reacted the way a real person would to that hurt. The woman is not a saint. As a lot of readers noted, in some ways she is very responsible for what she did and drugs and alcohol don't take away that responsibility. Some people have said there's no proof she really loves the husband, but if you can read the dialogue between them and particularly in the latter portion of the story and still say that, I'd have to say you either have a stone for a heart or a tin ear for human emotion. It was a great, a classic story and deserves the attention it's gotten. The only tiny complaint I have is that the author hasn't written and posted as much as he should have. I read everything he posted a while back and there may be something new on the site, and I know in one of these comments he indicated he was planning to come back with more, but I'm not aware that he has. Author: I'll tell you what people keep telling me and I say this sincerely - WRITE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome story pal

That was one of the best stories I have ever read on this site.

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
Jenny & John had such great dialogues in Chapter 3 . . .

I really enjoyed the intelligent exchange. Thank you for your wonderful story . . . a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Congratulations.

An excellent story and well written. It dares to be different and avoids most of the cliches. It recognizes that life is ambiguous and confusing and that pain and retribution solve nothing. And thanks for daring to make the reader think. What other point can there be for writing at all? I'd certainly like to read more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It Difficult....

To comprehend why people find this woman so GUILTY. She was abused by a friend...someone she trusted NOT to do this kind of thing. I don't think, if I was her hubby, I would be able to hold her responsible for her actions, even though she did get drunk, and drugged, I mean, come ON. Anyone else would have ended up in the SAME situation, given the same circumstances. Gimme a break! Let the girl off the hook, for God's sake! Have some compassion!

seezoozooseezoozooover 13 years ago
thanks

nice story.. after a millions of stories on literotica about adultry, this has the most believable ending & reconciliation...

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
Great story, but...

I enjoyed the story and admire John's ability to forgive and it looks as if he'll have a happy life with his family. Unfortunately, I don't possess his forgiveness. Being drunk is one thing but when she allowed two strippers into her room while drunk, she was asking for trouble. Even if I could forgive the first night, I would never forgive the second night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the 'fact' is

she had 6 months to tell John what happened in New Orleans and never did, end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This woman was manipulated and taken advantage of by someone she thought she could trust. Yes she had months to tell him but the sheer guilt and humiliation she was feeling shows she didn't set out to have this happen. Hell, she was physically ill about the whole thing.

Although moving past the hurt and anger would be hard, at least he realized that she wasn't some whore who willingly participated. And it wasn't easy for him. I liked the therapy sessions and the show build towards a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pathetic

Great story? Like hell it is. Justifying a slut being a slut. Better check for an STD or, worse, Aids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No, he's not justifying anything

She was physically ill about the whole thing, that makes the hiding of the betrayal so he could find out on the internet all okay. Being physically ill about it magically makes it like she did nothing wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVED IT

TO THOSE WHO NEVER COMMITED A MISTAKE WITH THEIR LIVES AND CANNOT FORGIVE ONE INDESCRITION I AM SORRY FOR YOU.. YOU ARE UNHAPPY PEOPLE. SHE WAS SET UP AND MADE SERIOUS JUDGEMENT ERRORS BEING DRUNK WE ALL CAN SUCCUMB. SHE IS A GOOD PERSON AND LIFE GOES ON. SO LETS BE HAPPY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
'INDESCRITION'?

She absolutely should have told her husband about N.O. and what happened - She was very lucky he took her back (all the men I know including my brothers would have found someone else).

Well written but far-fetched.

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Why?

Is it when an author gives one of the male leads a set of balls they then go about cutting them off. John has done the right thing he removed a cheating wife and bad influence for his daughter out of his home and then the author feels the need to neuter the husband by making him take the cheating wife back into his home. Jenny said it things got a lil tough in her marriage so she went out with her friend and started flirting with other men without thinking where it might lead or how it might impact John. Shows she doesn't really value John or her marriage all that much instead of working on her marriage she choose to head to New Orleans with a girlfriend and chase a bit of strange

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why? because

I got cucked hard and found out I liked it - creampies for me from now on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good

A really good story with amazing emotions and a really good plot! :D

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
I am overwhelmed -

At the way some people have no tolerance or acceptance for flawed human beings - I wish I lived where they do and everyone was so black and white and clean and perfect.

She was clearly sorry during and after, she was massively manipulated by someone who purportedly cared for her and she trusted - she was drunk and then drugged and drunk - not excuses (and she offered for none) - but certainly explanations for abnormal behavior.

Abnormal means NOT normal - not to be expected in a normal situation - not routine - look beyond your dick and see the larger picture -

Nice work S-Des

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Great job with a great story

Very good character development with a very interesting story line has delivered a homerun for all your readers. Great job!

TR

shadowjack17shadowjack17almost 13 years ago
Interesting turn of plot and development

I have to hand it to you. I read a lot of these "loving" wife stories because I've been on the brown end of the stick twice now and I use it as therapy to try to figure my own self out; which, by the by, is not working out very well yet. That said, I am impressed about how you've tied in a previous wound to current situation with your characters. I mean, you hate that the previous wife died and their relationship wasn't very good but resulted in a child, but that DOES happen in the real world. All victimized men are not special operations operatives with millions of dollars to expend on complicated revenge schemes, either. This may be the first story of this genre that actually helped me in any way to recovery of my somewhat shattered psyche. Brian was a fabulous touch also, by the by; very few give any credit to clergy for psychological assistance. THANK YOU.

count2threecount2threealmost 13 years ago
Great Story! 5*

Although: Maybe its a character flaw of mine but I would have ruthlessly destroyed Megans life.

Also what bothered me a little is that Jenny said she could not go along with him trying to "reconquer" her body. e.g. by having anal sex with her now. (Not that it would have helped much, I would have been major pissed after her "giving" her last virginity to a stranger) Its just something you have to do as a male.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I knew there was no hiding from how badly I had misjudged everything.

John is truly an asshole. He never takes time to think or talk anything out. He just jumps to conclusions.

The story is completely unrealistic. To think that a beautiful woman such as Jenny would give some lowlife such as John the time of day, boggles the imagination.

A man such as John is in need of long term theraphy. It would be a terrible if the author is projecting himself into John's character. I certainly hope not because if so, he is mentally disturbed.

MystykOneMystykOneover 12 years ago
sorry hated it

you know i was so impressed with your writing after i read the first sorry or 2....then i started reading the rest....well im disappointed.....for the reasons why.....read my other post on the story i put as a fav......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok samples shit

the cop-hating pedophile has the reading comprehension of a 5 yr old

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok samples shit

the cop-hating pedophile has the reading comprehension of a 5 yr old

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok samples shit

the cop-hating pedophile has the reading comprehension of a 5 yr old

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I can understand that she was drugged

but what I couldn't forgive is she cameback and said nothing. If you weren't sure or if you didn't know what happened to you is one thing. but when she woke up with the stripper she knew she had gotten fucked. And instead of saying something or getting checked to see if she was drugged or had an STD. she just didn't say anything. I would have said fucker and moved on. 4 stars good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jenny needs to communicate with her husband.

Jenny should have been confiding in her husband John about her problems with her boss at work. Everyone here is bashing the husband, but she still has not learned her lesson. She let her best friend get between her & her husband, and is now putting her sister between she & her husband. I assume she even tells their friends Steve & Sharon that she is pregnant before she tells her husband, the baby's father. I know I would be very upset with my wife if I wasn't the first person she told she was pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So....

The husband never did get the wife's ass, did he?

I suppose she wanted to save that for David.

shangoshangoover 12 years ago
Re-read it, and to paraphrase Paul Simon

"Still crappy, after all these years" For the love of God, why would a so-called intelligent MARRIED woman go to her single "friend" for advice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How do you spell John?

P-U-S-S-Y

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Good introduction, leading plot, body that pulls the reader along eagerly, and a transfixing conclusion. John is no wimp!

Proud to be one of your readers!

Fighting41Fighting41over 12 years ago
???

Now another fantastic episode of the most fantastic cum lover the world has ever known!.... Cuck,Cuck,Cuck, Cuck. It's Cuckoldman (he is everywhere, he is everywhere)

Dear god man how the heck can John take Jenny back after she has an affair with multiply partners of both sexes and then instead of coming clean about the supposed "drugging/drink spiking" she keeps it a secret for 6months until forced to confront it. And what about this poor bastard John? I'm not sure how he isn't in a wheel chair as he obviously has no spine starts off doing the right thing by kicking Jenny out but get's turned over to the cuckold lifestyle by a priest!! I mean come on now what the heck does a priest know about having a relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A good story but...

my only criticism is that Jenny was portrayed too much like a victim. The way every character "dressed down" John was patronizing considering the wholesome Jenny kept her sin under wraps for six months. Yes, she was manipulated into cheating and who wouldn't enjoy the stimulation of a foursome after being drunk/drugged. The fact that she gave her anal cherry away in the process was another minus point.

These reconciliation stories are quite fragile in that they straddle a fine line where the cheated husband's self-respect is concerned.

However, the Jenny character was depicted as a truly remorseful cheater and even went to the lengths of emotionally and physically tormenting herself. If the crime was reversed, I'm sure John would want redemption. Compassion and grace are intrinsic qualities belonging to self-respect selflessness and honour. John did the right thing in the end.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Anon 10/24/11

Loved your comment. Seriously Jenny was/is a slut and every side character in this story are relentless assholes, it seems it's a crime to be a man with principles and wanting to protect your inpreshinable daughter from sluts so she doesn't grow into one. Seems to me that Johns friends aren't really Johns friends probably just want him to keep fronting the bills to take care of Jenny while they all fuck her behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Legion! you speak the tru....

oh wait....

holydemon00holydemon00over 12 years ago
respectful characters

I can say that I would never be able to handle the situation as well as John has done. My ego is too huge to be able to forgive one at fault. I can forget, but I know my resentment would last for a lifetime, even subconsciously. John is certainly a good person, and I can't be happier for him to get his wife back.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Great read, and other thoughts

Great story-telling, and a very good story.

I just want to say that this was not a RAAC story. The husband did reconcile, but not before he got some retribution, and I think he considered all the facts very carefully and for quite some time before deciding what to do. He certainly considered the wife's obvious remorse (and immediate and continuing-left the wedding early, crying Sunday morning, fight with Megan (end of friendship with her), despair on arrival, week of depression upon her return), and more remorse once the cheating was discovered, her relationship with his daughter, his continuing love for her, the fact that (he believed) it was a one-time thing (well, 2-times, but whatever), it was not an emotional affair, the wife was manipulated by a friend she trusted, alcohol and drugs were involved (and not wholly within the wife's control), the wife's truthfulness (once it came out), and the fact that the wife didn't go out looking for an affair. I also see him setting rules for how they would conduct themselves upon attempting reconciliation-and his resolve to stand by those rules. He also took some steps to protect himself, and his family, from ever having to be harassed or punished by he fact of the affair at a later time. I assume he will also get to tap that ass at a later time, which I would insist on-and she seemed to be agreeing to.

I think it I were in his position, I would probably have to cold-cock the law student at some point (and maybe send a copy of a video he was in to his employer), and also probably have Megan suffer some suitable revenge-just something enough to cause her some pain. I also think I would have to fuck another woman-I just don't think I could live with myself if I didn't. But, that's just me....

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting overanalysis

Ask myself 1 question: is this an appropriate role-model for my daughter. Answer is no. Maybe RAAC after daughter is out of high school, have to see. Case closed.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
To Long!!

Enjoyable read but to long. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
two thumbs up

Loved it, just loved it......

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
this bitch

tells him not to compete - why the fuck not? she used that little special move on some fuck buddy and she was not drugged. every cheating cunt needs to see the pictures and the movies if they have them. they all say - "turn it off" well in counseling she should be made to see what her man saw her fucking do.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Common child for closing

Good reconcilation story. Jenny was not slut, if we can believe the Author. I think she will remain in the relative faithful spouse category. However the former commenter is right, Jenny should not have injured her husband at the first encounter, that was a little bitchy, instead of this she should have pleased quetly for the succesful reconcilation. There is a story I forget the title, shortly the guy married a beauty queen woman and the woman twice let herself go seduction. I wrote in the comment for that story, the husband and the wife made a mistake during the first reconcilation because they should have started a second children and the second cheating likely would have decreased. This woman triumphan weapon was a common child for closing the marrital crisis. 5 stars.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Megan Ended Up Being Right

It really was Jenny that made ALL of this happen. She managed to let herself get maneuvered into incredible adulterous sex and actually get her husband to apologize to her when he found out about it! She's really good! He definitely should think about secretly getting a DNA test done on his new child. Jenny was calculating & devious, and will only get better at getting wild sex now that she knows how it's done. I was shocked at how she could lie that she did not enjoy the sex, even though the video clearly showed otherwise. I liked this tale, but wouldn't mind a follow-up that illustrated Jenny's true nature.

MolagBalMolagBalabout 12 years ago
I'm glad things worked out

After hearing the full story, I actually don't hate Jenny at all. I'm the very last person who would accept the "I was drunk" excuse, but the heavy coercion and her obviously sincere regret won me over. I also love the fact that she's the one who's so concerned about her husband's insecurities, and even convincing me (insecure as fuck), that her love for her husband was really worth more to her than a few more inches of cock.

Also thanks for the joyous ending, I don't think my heart could have taken a horrific ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
overanalysis indeed

No way I have this liar a role model for my daughter - author (and dipshit commentators) either don't have daughters or are shitty-ass parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
did he wait the full 18 months the full negative on HIV testing

dip into that used inkwell, on my life

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I think to test children with DNA test secretly is not a wrong idea. If the children are DNA test proof the result(s) will strengthen the marriage. I could imagine such custom, where the DNA test results are hunging on the wall with fram in the living room. However it would be mistake for the adopted, or artificial inseminated children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What?

This girl is drugged and taped doing things that go against her nature and you blame HER??? She is living with what happened and her husband worked to make it work out for them. Their lives won't be the same, but it can be just as good if not better. Yes, it would be different.

It was good to see that even though it was up in the air, they worked to stay married. If you aren't willing to be committed to making things work, you shouldn't walk down the aisle, people. I enjoyed this series because it showed that something as horrific as this can have a happy ending.

Now if she had willingly taken the trip and planned or even decided to have on orgy once there, while she was sober, I'd have a hard time with the guy working it out. Even if she got drunk and had an orgy, I'd question it. But once it was established that she had been tricked, being slipped pills both times, I would hope that the benefit of doubt would be relaxes some. Had it happened to me or my daughter, I would want to have that chance.

I enjoyed reading the series. It gave me a different perspective. This wife did not deliberately cheat, and this husband did not just accept it, nor did he throw it all away. This would put a horrific strain on any marrage, and the counseling a painful process. The best outcome, remaining married, was the result. For those who HONESTLY try in situations like this and fail, the best outcome would be an amicable divorce.

Notice how the character held back and made decisions when he was calm (most of the time)? Doing things in the heat of the moment only make things worse.

Thank you for a terrific read.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
she was not druged the 1st time

and she give her husband shit because he wants to compet with what she was happly giving two guys at once - so she bitched him out over it. what bull shit.

she is a slut who used that 'i was drink' shit to try to say she did not fuck two guys at once and loved it. he should have left her in the trash - now he bred the slut - can you say 18 years of child support boys and girls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a pussy

I guessed you skipped part of what happened during his investigatory trip to NO. I'm sure he bent over and took it in the ass from the guy who fucked his wife and made him say thankyou afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm glad that they managed to get every copy of the tape off the internet

Because once something's put on the net it's sooooo easy to remove.

Seriously what a load of shit she knowingly fucked a bunch of people on the Friday and then went out and fucked David and Megan on the saturday(maybe she was drugged maybe she wasn't) and you take her back just like that no problems.

This isn't the worst story in the world but it's a damn stupid one with several things that don't make sense.

You keep writing about her family but where's his is he an orphan? Did he just appear one day by the side of the road not knowing who he was?

Why does his only friends treat him like a cunt?

Why does he let Megan get away with it? Sure he threatened to sue her but why should that leave her a "broken woman" it's not like you beat the shit put of her and then fucked her up the ass and then paid a group of homeless men to gangrape her. You simply threatened to sue her knowing that everyone would find out what a slut your wife is not much of a threat really as you want to keep your secret and continue to look like the bad guy.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
Second time reading this

she got drugged, got fuck, dp'ed, ate lesbo friends pussy, knew that it happened. came home and said nothing. six months later he finds out and all of the family and friends think he is cruel for keeping the whore from his daughter. What a crock of shit. fuck her, the friends and her family. Like I said the first time I read it, 6 fucking months, not a word fuck her and the rest. He should have taken his kid and ran for the hills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
true litmus test of the closet cuck

Second time reading a multi-chapter story you don't like? You have a black belt in closet cuckoldry. Welcome to Huecuck's Dojo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lol @ anon

huecuck isn't reading the story again because he is a closet cuckold, he is so stupid he thought the ending changed since the last time he read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"I saw the fucking video! You did enjoy it. You liked it when Jake fucked you with his big dick. You enjoyed Megan going down on you and you enjoyed doing it to her. You liked it when David fucked you in the ass. What exactly is it that I don't understand

So he "states" the truth and the only reaction she has is to get mad! Come on S-Des .. this is her way of having her "cake" and "fucking" it to!!! Jenny get's a giant cock up her ass, admits it was wonderful and then wants to lay the blame on anyone but herself (typical cheap whore looking for a "free pass" after the fact)!!! She needs to quit making excuses that she is an anal slut and beg for forgiveness ... nothing more is acceptable!!! John is NOT the one to blame here!!!!! He simply tries to do what "ANY' male would do ... make things right while not being another Cuck writer's fall guy!! Sounds to me like you are another one of the "Male Bashing", make the whore look good, wimp loving writers that infects this site!?! What say you?????

saratusaratualmost 12 years ago
Your stories are,,,,,

getting worse each time you write one. It got to long and the previous commenter was correct in his accessment about it being a male bashing type writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"saratu" is Mongolian for

"butt-pirate"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thing's change

20 years ago I would have condemned Jenny without mercy. With a deeper understanding of human fallability, and our nature. I actually find myself envious of John, I could fall in love with Jenny. She's an incredible woman you brought to life well. Thumbs up!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
Lol anonstalker

No, I didn't read it again Cuckatoo, I let my wife read it, she and I disagree on the outcome, she felt he should've been told but felt your wife was the whore friend. I still find it amazing, that you run around making comments as an anon for the last year instead of getting a account. it's funny because even assholes like me, PPPete and even that asshole Faghater has an account. You could join the rest of the editor by comment group that they have on this website. So get an account and join the club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So did he

So did he ever get to fuck her ass??? Or does he have to live life knowing his wife got her big bang foursome and all he gets is some well used ass and pussy.....oh that's right he can't get the ass. Stories like this start off well then it's the same old cuck story with a wimp husband taking it in butt. She made it clear she wasn't sharing but he has no chance of getting a shot with a few hot slutty women.

gcg41gcg41over 11 years ago
GREAT

Another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great and sorrowful and happy(??) tale. I wouldn't or couldn't have been as forgiving,,,

I really enjoyed all 3 chapters- real easy read, slick writing. I notice the comments from 2006 are so much more appreciative of a writer entertaining us, whether they agree or dissent the outcome. Looking at the more recent comments I realise Lit is going down under the weight of the haters. And that's sad. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I was very happy to see them get back together in the end. The only bad comment I can think of is that I would of liked to see Megan to have gotten worst than what see did. She almost destroyed 3 lifes and hurt many others. The funny part is I read stories like this one and I do not read them for sex, I actually skim over those parts. Not that I do not like sex stories but that is not why I read stories such as this one. Any ways I enjoyed the story.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
dont know about that

i understand the need to forgive, i understand that sometimes people do stupid things for so many reasons, but....could he really get it up and sleep with her again after he saw the tapes and the way she acted over three days, three days, not one drunken night but time after time after time and she kept it a secret after coming back from the trip and acted normal. what if somebody else saw it, actually how many other people saw, i am sorry but it is just anothor story of bending the facts just to suit your ending. however thanks for sharing a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well?

Did John ever get to fuck her ass?

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Too forgiving

He was too soft on her, almost wimpish. I am not sure he should have forgiven her so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

While I don't mind the occasional revenge fantasy where the hubby is the hero and finds wealth and happiness while his cheating wife dies in some horrible manner, those stories are just that--fantasies.

This story comes much closer to reality. People fuck up and often the bravest thing you can do in response is to forgive them.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
I Came Back & Re-Read This One

This is one of my favorite series. It's always bothered me that he took Jenny back, primarily because she only had one acceptable response after her Friday romp and she missed it. Jenny should have immediately called the police & had the group charged with rape. Then she should have called her husband to come down & help her through the ordeal. She never really paid any legitimate price for her betrayal (and that's what it was.) Jenny shouldn't have blamed Megan for her adultery since there was very little hesitation at any point, if you consider that she REALLY loves & respects her husband (although I think most of us believe that she doesn't.) A shame that John had to endure 2 relationships with women that didn't really love him, although at least his first didn't crush & betray him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow she puts herself in a situation betrays herself and her family and

See, now that's the victim I was talking about. Your choices caused all the things you just described. You made your decisions and are living with the consequences. Let me get this right he caused the problem and he mad it worse? Get a life. The wife chose to go, the wife chose to listen to her friend and not talk to her husband, the wife chose to get drunk on her ass, the wife chose to be seduced twice, the wife accepted bareback sex and came home to give her husband anything she might have gotten from a prostitute, she chose to lie to her husband by omission, she betrayed her marriage, herself, and her family, did i miss anything, and its the husband that had a choice that made the consequences! Pure absolute and total BS. And to take her back into the home because she wasnt taking care of herself due to her own actions, what a screwed up solution that is. For all he knew she had some disease or AIDS she had acquired and he was exposing his child to it. Yes talk to her, get her side of the story and what she didnt stop it and defend her marriage every step of the, then once she fully accepts the blame for destroying their marriage, get a divorce and find a woman with some moral character. When you get drugged wake up and chose to get drugged again thats your fault. Police should have been called in after the first night.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 11 years ago
Great Story

A very well thought out plot that was presented flawlessly. After reading some of the comments I think some of the readers read the wrong story or skimmed over most of it. Very impressive, very complete with no loose ends. Thank you for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story...

Great theme, good development of plot and characters. Well written, well done.

CazzDCazzDover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for a wonderful story that really gets you thinking about what would 'I' do in that situation.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Masterful

SDES promised a corkscrew of plot shifts...and did NOT lie!

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
What a load of Crap

You should have left off with the end of chapter 1, as 2 and 3 simply turn a strong man into a cuckold/wimp.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Although it is not to my liking, based on the high number of comments this may be an outstanding story.

Certainly the author is a very good writer because the story is easy to read and understand, and it flows well. And, those are characterists of an good writer.

It appears to me that Jenny is weak person that is easily led into following the suggestions of others even when the actions are something she would never do on her own and violates her principals. Because of her actions and the fact that she is such a weak woman, a husband would be justified in divorcing her. Jenny can be a very good person if she doesn't get involved with the wrong crowd,

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Very Good

Unlike so many other stories of this type, the characters didn't constantly jump to conclusions or act like emotional young teenagers.

I don't think Jenny was weak or irresponsible.

A friend she trusted took advantage of her while her judgement was impaired. In fact, Megan didn't just take advantage of her, she plotted against her.

Jenny's actions following the Saturday rape showed her contrition and her displeasure with the whole thing. At no time did she seek out extramarital sex.

I read someone's story once where he explained how it is so easy for a woman to cheat.

If you're a normal guy, getting a girl to sleep with you is usually a long drawn out affair. If you're out alone in a hotel far from home and you have a moment of weakness, odds are you still aren't going to get laid because you have to convince one woman to do it with you.

If you're a normal woman, out alone in a hotel far from home and get a little drunk, have a moment of weakness, there are ten guys standing around waiting to see you falter and they'll move with dizzying speed to get you.

That doesn't excuse women but it shows how they can trip up far easier than men.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Assimetry

@ PolyLvr Very interesting assymetry. Because a woman may be a fling easily, but she will not have easy possibilty long lasting (until old years) connection (except for fags, bisexuals, swingers, cuckolding fans) after divorce, but a man will have higher percentage likelihood to find mate for long lasting connection (for example to try a divorced single mom or foreigner woman). It may be a minority of the women want to be lonely slut, they cheats because wants to sit on 2 horsebacks.

BTW the all prostitution industry live from this assimetry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

bill

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fair

It was a decent read. I believe the fact that she experienced others while he did not will always be on his mind no matter whatever happens. I see a divorce on tap down the road for this couple. Oh well, just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong Catagory

This is a very loving story that should be in the Romance section. I really loved it a lot. Thanks........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
There's just one niggling question...

So when does he get to fuck her up the ass? He's seen that, given the right incentive, no holes are barred with her, and no matter what she'll always feel that need to prove just how much she really loves him, how much more he means to her than the guys who fucked her brainless. I can't realistically see them continuing together without one or the other broaching the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Despair

I've just read a story about love conquering after a whole mountain of trials and tribulations and what if the first comment I read?

"There's just one niggling question...So when does he get to fuck her up the ass?"

The human race is doomed.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
As good as it gets

This story was fantastic with serious relationship issues cheating lying and trust.John and Jenny were extremely vivid and perfectly presented by the author. The fateful trip by Jenny at her trusted friend was at the apex of the principal conflict in John and Jenny's lives. The reaction from John was expected when Jenny's friend and lovestruck admirer emailed John with the dirt not figured it out til the wind-up of the story. The author is a master at slowly hooking the reader into the emotion of the then nails with a heavier dose as the story glides through scene by scene. The saw to it that Jenny found redemption but at the end found out that she had been manipulated by her friend. The love prevailed the marriage was buttressed and the family expanded. It doesn't get better than this. Thanks author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Real men

Thank you, and please keep on.Your story may help other men STOP, and take a good look at the whole picture before giving in to what is for today commonly expected of us,as well as me.

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
So what happened to that bitch Megan?

An ass whipping is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Realism....

The story stepped off the pages and into reality. Congratulations on this piece. You've managed to have erotica accepted very comfortably into the family of reality. The base subject of infedility was handled extraordinarily well. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A new standard...

... to date, I have read some very good stories here. None better than this one. Outstanding.

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
Lulz

Cannot stop laughing @ all the comments that say "100% realistic etc etc blah blah blah" Lulz they are really out of touch with reality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyable Story

This story was, as some would say, "a page turner". I loved the content, the pace, the character development and the final conclusion. You've become one of my favorite authors. Please give me some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love to monkcalm

Yeah she was basically raped but hey it's all her fault. Bet you'd let off the Steubenville football players as well.

Don't normally comment like this as I don't have a logon but this one deserved it. Anonymously or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another

excellent story from S-Des. My only concern is she agreed to go to the Sat. night party without having yet mixed the pills with the liquor. Why did she drink any liquor at all, given what had happened Fri. night? I assume Fri. plus Sat. night were enough for her to skip the wedding and fly home. If she was so afraid to fly home Sat., why did she fly home early on Sun.? That was a clear indication she had skipped the wedding.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

This definitely goes into my top ten. One of the best on this site. Such an incredibly rich and engaging story. The insight is phenomenal.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One more thought . . .

Some of these critics simply floor me. I'm dumbfounded! Do these people not understand the intricacies of the human heart? Have they never been in love? Give me a break.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

@cantbuymy

I have to disagree. Now, I'm NOT one for reconciliation with a cheating slut, as you well know, but wifey was manipulated beyond the pale by Megan. She was the real villain of this tale. I think Meg's punishment should have been far worse than it was, but that's just me. She was Assholette here. Hell, with the admission of the witnesses, he could have her charged with date rape thanks to the pills Meg gave Jenny. This was a well told tale, in spite of the fact that Megan deserves serious prison time for what she did. She got off WAY too light.

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great read

I truly appreciate your efforts in sharing this story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One more thought

Not only was this well written and developed, but the groundwork for reconciliation was adequately laid. Even more than that, we have to take the author at his word (especially when written so well). The wife was clearly remorseful, clearly taken advantage of, and clearly had no intention of cheating again (or making her hubby her cuck submissive). Yes, the first night was troubling. She made bad choices, but clearly never intended (or even desired) to have sex with the two guys. She was manipulated and deceived by all three. Under those same conditions, it would be hard for me to resist. With the perspective of the hidden video, the hubby got an authentic look at what her true intentions were.

Just one thing that I felt was overlooked as I reflect on the story. The anal sex that she enjoyed with these guys and had previously denied her hubby . . . She mentions it later when talking with her husband, but never really addresses it. She clearly understand that he was hurt by it. However, I half expected it to be addressed somehow in the end (no pun intended) with either her allowing him to finally take her ass, or telling him she hated it (he never actually saw that whole scene, smashing the video before it ended). I figure the author didn't include that as it would have obviously been awkward to deal with. Still, that needed more development.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

@cantbuymy

It was far more than just a couple of drinks, and who says Megan didn't spike those too? David might just not have seen her do it. Jenny was manipulated from the moment that Megan moved to town, and didn't even realize it. Hell, Megan was probably the cause of a lot of problems that she and John were having. As Drbeamer3333 said, the groundwork for reconciliation was laid out well. Especially when John discovered that 90% of the problem was Megan's doing. She was actively trying to make them divorce. I still believe that 99.9% of Cheaters do it on purpose and my Zero Tolerance policy is in effect. She was clearly not in her right mind, and David knew it. I also never thought that I would feel sorry for Asshole, but then, David wasn't the real Asshole here. He was another unwitting pawn of Megan's. So yes, with the way the Author told this tale, I would have to suspend my ZT policy, just once. I've never read another tale like this one, and it was masterfully done.

However, I would have given just about anything for Megan to start talking during their final confrontation and then John interrupt with "Shut up, Meg!" :D

Yes, I'm a Family Guy fan. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Regardless of all the crap, that some offer, I enjoyed the yarn . Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon

It was an ok story, just really simple. You tried to turn it into some hallmark christmas card and ended up completely derailing any momentum you built up in the first chapter. To be perfectly honest i would of been happier with one open ended chapter then the last two which completely ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the point is

huecuck is a eunuch, can smoke a cock or take it in the cornhole but don't pontificate about what actual men think you cockless wonder

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous