All Comments on 'After The Fact Ch. 03'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 579 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear dumb Depopulo

these are just stories fool, don't get so fucking crazy!!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Give him all !

John's wife still did not give her self completely to her husband as he has not had anal with her !

It is just another form of love making and she should not let a lover have some thing her husband has not !

cw159cw159over 10 years ago
I wonder...

...if some of the BTB at all costs people making comments here are related to the judge who just gave a guy 30 days in jail for raping a minor and blamed the underage victim for the rape because she looked older.

I've read this story a couple of times. I find it well written and a nice love story. I certainly give it 5*.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story of forgiveness. 5 stars

Wow. It's like people want relationships to end badly. When things turn out well people get upset. When they turn out shitty with everyone miserable and alone, they associate that with a realistic story. "Real men don't forgive! They find a supermodel that is half their age and suddenly become filthy rich while their ex wives sit back and regret hurting them for the rest of their lives. That is how a real man ends his story with cheating!" Well let me ask you guys this. How many times have you been cheated on and it has worked out like that? I am wiling to go out on a limb and say none. If they did, then you wouldn't be on this site typing angry comments about a story that is fictional. Maybe you should re-evaluate what a " real man" does. If you guys are examples of what a "real man" would do, then sign me up to be the "cuckold" who has moved on from the hurt and is actually happy with life. I'd rather be a cuckold than some bitter asshole who is still thinking of ways to get back at a woman who has long ago moved on from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only on Literotica

What's up with all the ass fucking with Literotica authors? I've never been into it or have any of the women I've been with cared for it. I think it's safe to assume that the majority of the heterosexual population is not into it. My guess is that the authors feel the readers expect it. Not this one.

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago
a great story !

I love this story !

It worths a galaxy of stars

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Megan changed the while nature of the story

Megan drove wedges into their marriage, then drugged Jenny. So basically, Jenny wasn't so much unfaithful as she was brainwashed and then sexually assaulted. The reconciliation was appropriate.

Megan, however, got off way too easy. There needs to be a followup story depicting Megan's eventual abduction and sale into slavery in some South American brothel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story

Well written and thought out.

keep up the good work.

5*

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 10 years ago
Burn The Bitch!

Of course in this story, the bitch is Megan! In my opinion Jenny is a Saint, who's biggest fault is she's too trusting; a common failing. When I still in high school I got a summer job at the Enlisted Men's Club where we were stationed. There I found out that all the sugary, fruity drinks were collectively known as "panty removers". Add drugs to the mix and it's a wonder guys are so quick to assume it's all the girl's fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
saved my marrage

I just wanted to thank you after reading this story

mostly the last part where jen told him how she

felt i finaly understand my wifes point of veiw you saved

my marrage on so many levels I wouldnt think

it possable thank you so much

ps Im 50 years old and I cryed like a baby when

they worked it I love happy endings

ephesiosephesiosabout 10 years ago
good job

This story is tough to wrap my head around. To be honest, I don't think I could have ever handled things as good as John did. It makes me a little ashamed to say that I can't even imagine the amount of love required to look past something like what Jenny did. The pain both of them experienced was incredible and seemingly insurmountable. And regardless of what Jenny said, I would have an incredibly difficult time dealing with the fact that her best orgasm was given to her by these other people (a man's ego is a terrible thing). I loved the story though, and I loved the fact that they did get past it.

forceme2suckforceme2suckalmost 10 years ago
Wow

To be honest, THIS is not what I read stories on this site for. THIS is amazing. I expect stories here to make me hard and give me dirty ideas, This made me cry... twice. That's NOT a complaint, that is awesome

hanibtorrhanibtorralmost 10 years ago
Great Story

I Love This Story. May You Live Long & Write More. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
At least a 20.

On a scale of 1 being the worst story I have read and a 10 being the best, you score a 20 on this one. Keep writing, my friend.

jumloojumlooalmost 10 years ago
B-E-A-Utiful!!!!

The story was wonderful. I would ask you to keep writing and also think about writing books or something in relation to that.

DrMibDrMibalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Wow, just wow!

I'll be honest, I normally loved romantic smut, but lately I got a nasty interest in cfnm stripper stories...... But you just made me fall in love with romance again, and helped me rediscover my true self. In a world of heroes, monsters and villains, you my friend are a hero. That really came to life in your stories. Well done! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awsome thanks

I was cheering for the main characters.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
This chapter was lame, I gave it a "2"

I liked the first two chapters but this one was lame and did not tie into the first part of the story very well. I realize that the connections was Steve but this seemed separate from the original story. I think the author felt the need to have some form of reconciliation to please the masses but in my opinion it took away from the original story. I spent the first half of this chapter trying to figure out how this connected with the first two chapters. I don't think that he should have taken her back after what she took part in and it does not matter that she was set up. It was her friend and she should have seen through the scheme. When a group girls go on a night on the town and dance and party with males not there husbands they are not being faithful to their husbands or marriages. I don't mean the girls can't go out but that clubbing, dances and parties are to be attended as couples never alone. As a former club bouncer I can tell you very few all girl outings are innocent activities, most of the time some or all are looking to cheat or they are the alibi for the cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
breathtaking , exquisite . voted 5 stars

loved it all , am unable to find the words to describe how much i enjoyed the story.

only one complaint, wish it had been longer,

have no idea how that could be accomplished without losing the intensity of the story.

i suppose thats true of many of the top quality storys one reads .

i just feel i would have enjoyed seeing how the Author handled the " smaller " problems this truly remarkable family overcomes in the next 10, to 30 years.

forgiveness, thats only the start .. something so traumatic, has a habbit of rearing it's ugly head & biting us on the ass, at the most unexpected of times ..

often something really silly / insignificant / innocent, can cause the memorys to bubble back to the surface, doubt, angst, guilt, envy, anger often follow & seeing how John & Jen handle it , would have been something i really desired to read.

thats just me being selfish , because i love this authors work.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver

godbless & be well

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HER VERY GOOD FRIEND

THE MORE OF THE STORY THAT I READ I KNEW THAT MEGAN(HER FRIEND) HAD AN AGENDA AND WAS BEHIND EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AND FINALLY READING THAT PART AND HER ADMITING TO IT I WOULD HAVE MADE HER TELL JENNY THE TRUTH IN FRONT OF ALL THREE AND AFTER THAT WAS DONE I WOULD HAVE FILED THE LAW SUTE AND DESTROYED HER LIFE. WHAT SHE DID TO JENNY NO FRIEND WOULD DO AND I FIGURED LONG AGO THAT SHE SENT THE EMAIL.

JENNY SHOULD HAVE CONFRONTED HER AND BITCH SLAPPED HER FROM ONE END OF THE CITY TO ANOTHER. JENNY WAS TO TRUSTING THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOME OTHER PEOPLES LIVES RUINED BESIDES JENNY AND HER HUSBAND. EVERYTHING TURNED OUT GOOD BUT WHAT A PRICE TO PAY FOR BEING A TRUSTING FRIEND. A VERY GOOD STORY 5 STARS AND IN MY FAVORITES.

RON

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
I am not going to say 'flawless'

Because at the end, you had this 'seven months later' thing when it obviously wasn't seven months later. Plus you had them jump from having sex and thanking each other to a brand new faux betrayal.

This pulled me out of a story which generally held me engaged the first time I read it and every subsequent time. This was a good story! I understood where every character was coming from and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Even the mental quibbles I came up with during the story were addressed:

"How can evil Lesbian Lady possibly call what she did to Jenny 'love'?

Answer: She thinks she loves you. She thought you loved her and it was her perception. Delicious!

"How is it that denial of hubby's loving touch suddenly wilts the wife as a flower without the sun?" (I was in full snark mode)

Answer: It wasn't just not being with him. It was not being with Dani, it was having her reputation destroyed, it was the pain of losing her entire reputation, it was having 'wasted' two years and actually abandoning her life to be with him...all things she wasted and threw away by her actions. By being stupid. It is akin to a kid doing fireballs in the house and setting the place on fire so EVERYTHING his family owns is now gone....because of him.

Very nicely done and I suggest it to everyone on how to have actual motives and characters instead of 'I needed a bigger cock'.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Jenny has yet to learn to communicate

she still complains to others, not her husband about conditions with her boss at work. she talks to her sister about being pregnant (and others?) first.

she still withholds information and emotions guardedly.

and she somehow believes doing all the things she did the first night without drugs was excusable.

it is too bad she didn't see her own tape. maybe then she would admit her own culpability.

but probably not. after all the pastor/counselor told her it wasn't her fault and it was up to her husband to forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Short and sweet:

Pure crap.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
What A Story!

Boy, did this story cause me to do a lot of thinking. You had my emotions all over the place. At first I was glad he threw her out, then I was pissed that it sounded like reconciliation. I had all kinds of reasons to dump her. THEN you explained every reason I had and they actually made sense. Then I felt sorry for the wife and how she was set up by her supposedly friend. Then I was glad that they got back together.

The only negative that I have for the story was the Friday when her friend got to go to a room with2 strange men, that was weak. A supposedly intelligent married woman should know better than to be in a room with 2 strange men. Another thought, imagine on that Friday night, it would have been the husband helping a friend with 2 strange women-would anyone believe that??? Excellent Writing and Thank You.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Bryan is an ass, John is a bigger ass,

and Jenn is a whore who, with John's attitude, will soon bring Dani into the fun.

John deserves what he gets, Bryan needs to be censured and have his license revoked, but dani didn't deserve any of it.

It's good that it's so old a series that my 1* isn't going to hurt a good writer and storyteller than much but the storyline and morality behind the thing deserved no more than that.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Still love it

second time through. Five stars. The thing about her enjoying the sex . . . I see that has set off the BTB crowd. Yes, she made stupid choices in going to the room in the first place and dancing and flirting. But, she didn't set out to cheat, tried (in vain) to avoid it, felt horrible after the fact. So how could she have enjoyed it? Easy - it was three people fucking a drunk woman. How could she not enjoy it? Doesn't mean she doesn't love her husband. Doesn't mean sex with hubby is lacking. Doesn't make her regret it any less.

jimgajimgaover 9 years ago
really

I see all the real men or perhaps girls post Anonymous. too damn funny...

Great story, I enjoyed every word of it and it provoked a lot of thought..

the author put alot of time into this story, and what did it cost you anonymous people? not a damn thing... so remember what your mother said about, "if you can't say something nice..... will I am sure you remember the rest....

My thanks to the author for a good read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Pussy

Too bad, but as long as there are wimps like him around there will be wives cheating just for the chance to be with a true man even if just for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worthwhile read.

Keep up the writing. Just enough to keep the reader interested but not boring.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Well written,

no doubt. As for the fact that she enjoyed the sex, looks to me like what happened to her being against her will, if it was, was rape and I don't know how any woman can enjoy being raped, even if it is by three people. Did it Friday night, why didn't she leave the wedding and go home, if she felt so bad afterward? Went back Saturday and did the same damn thing, drunk maybe, drugged maybe, but how could she justify putting herself in that situation again, if she was so sick about what had happened? Doesn't make sense to me. She had the option to leave, call her husband or not help the woman who put her into that situation. There had to be a time, somewhere in all of that in between the rapes she didn't enjoy but didn't try to stop, when she was sober and thinking clearly. As for buying into the bullshit being spread about her husband and her marriage, that's on her. She set all of that up, complaining to someone else about her marriage but not talking to her husband about it. I have heard for years what goes on at bachelor parties, male strip reviews, etc. Supposedly the dancers have a strict code of conduct and risk losing their jobs if they cross the line. Don't really know, I don't know anyone personally who has ever gone to something like that or that is willing to own up to it.

Lot of detail in this story, very explicit about what happened and what was said, then at the last, when we got a psychologist involved we see the man slowly but surely begin to be beaten down, it's his fault for the way he acted. Bullshit, also if a friend of mine had threatened to kick my ass about my reaction to that weekend, he would have had it to do the minute he said it. He was right to keep the slut away from his daughter, she would have gotten over missing her, she was young enough. Now she gets to grow up around a woman who skated on the bad behavior and friends of her father who condoned it by their actions. I think that is going to be much worse. I also don't for the life of me see how he could ever bring himself to touch her again. The longer she stayed in the house the more in your face she got. I do think that it was normal for the husband to think that since she enjoyed the four way so much that he was lacking in something and would really feel the need to over-mark her to make her his again. She had to bitch about the way he handled the first contact. I say fuck her, if she didn't like that, hit the road. He was the one who had to get past what happened, she enjoyed it, remember. There would be DNA tests on the kids, I guarantee that. Don't see how there could be reconciliation, I would want to get back if it was me, but I really don't see how it could be realistically done.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 9 years ago
Pathetic Male Character

Sorry. The amount of weeping wailing and angst you placed in your hero makes your ending highly unlikely. He is far more likely to commit suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

There was a lot of angst but why wouldn't there be? It was something that would ravage anyone.

Especially if you wanted and were trying to find a way to fix what seemed impossible

to fix.

I'm kinda BTB light at least compared to some after all she did have some chances to make choices.

But I did develop some sympathy for her and a lot for him.

I definitely would have kicked her to the curb.

But I felt like I could see why he might not.

That is unusual for me.

Good JOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The comments are fascinating

S-Des, you've written a powerful story, and in my opinion an excellent one that rings true. Been there, done that—I haven’t experienced this exact scenario, but close enough. So I know how realistic your story is, and how well you’ve portrayed the conflicting emotions and inner turmoil. I’m guessing that you’ve experienced much of it yourself.

What really fascinates me is the range and forcefulness of the reactions of other readers, more so than for any other story I’ve read on Lit. I have no desire to disparage those who are different from me, but I was completely unprepared for the vehemence and disbelief expressed in many of the comments.

For those readers who think people don’t work the way S-Des has written the characters, think again. Characters like these DO exist, just as portrayed here. You can’t expect everyone to be like you. Don’t think that you’ve met or imagined every kind of person there is. Human psychology is vastly complex and leads to an infinite range of possibilities.

For those who see a variety of internal inconsistencies in the story, that may be true for you, but not for everyone. Even after considering many of the so-called inconsistencies, I don’t agree with them, and I find the story completely plausible.

For the cavemen out there, you have a lot to learn about the art of living. I beg to differ with your definition of a real man. I believe a REAL man is one who understands that only he is responsible for his words and deeds. A REAL man finds the courage and strength to act in his own best interest (and that of others) IN THE LONG RUN, overriding his momentary childish impulses to lash out when he feels angry or hurt. Lashing out is what John did initially; HE chose to do it; Jenny didn’t make him do anything. Sure, John felt angry and sorry for himself, but eventually he came to realize that it was HIS choices that were causing himself so much misery. So I say to you cavemen out there: grow up; take responsibility for yourself; suck it up and be a MAN, not a dumb animal.

And back to you, S-Des: You have powerfully portrayed characters whose shoes are difficult for many readers to walk a mile in. The diversity and strength of the responses are a measure of how well you did your job. Thank you for all the time and care you must have put into this. Congrats, too, on the excellent editing.

Barry

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 9 years ago
Nice job!

A great story: well planned, well written, and well edited.

I thought you did a great job of presenting the conflicting emotions and thoughts that resulted from the vicious bisexual girlfriend screwing up Jenny's life.

I just finished re-reading the whole thing. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I urge you not to change a single word of it. It's a masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful!!

It takes a really strong person to forgive and forget such a devastating betrayal. John was an exceptionally strong man and husband to realize that he loved Jenny enough to continue their marriage. I think this story has the totally right ending. What woman doesn't want a man that loves her so much he could forgive one awful mistake?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Here's what I don't like about this story

The way John is written, he is a first class asshole, emotionally insecure, vindictive, always letting his fears make him jump to the wrong conclusions. Right down to the very last page of the series.

I was not able to generate a drop of sympathy for him. Everyone from start to finish was trying to get him to think straight. This is all in the story, as written.

The one very important detail that is missing is any explanation for why he is the way he is. I dare say he's a clinical basket case, a damaged individual. And yet the way he is is taken for granted in the story. It's a very serious oversight.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013about 9 years ago
Brilliant!

A very powerful and moving story. Absolutely top notch.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
The Bottom Line

He stayed with her for the kid. That is why most men stay with shitty wives. It doesn't matter whether they cheat or commit some other capital offense. Dad's stay for the sake of the kids. What is not very likely is that this slut was also a good step mother. That is the common plot device used in all these horrible tales. A cheating slut can NEVER be a good mother - they are a contradiction in terms. A good parent sacrifices a lot more than a wild sex party for their children. They sacrifice a lot more than an affair. A Good Parent, is willing to die for his/her child! So, not getting drunk and going out to have sex with strippers is not that hard for a GOOD parent. Parents that cheat, cheat on their kids as much as they do on their spouses. Once it is determined that a spouse cheated, two things can be taken as certain: 1. He/she is a terrible spouse. and 2. He/she is a terrible parent. While many may chose to argue these points the fact remains that the errant spouse chose adulterous sex over their spouse and children. That choice is what defines them as a lousy spouse and parent.

So, dear authors please try to come up with another approach and do not "play" or insult the readers with cheap tricks. Call it like it is; he kept her for the sake of the daughter and that is all. He might live with her, he might sleep with her, he might in every way appear to be over what she did, but that is all an act that he puts on for his daughter, his wife, and himself so that he can make it through the day's, week's, year's until death grants him release one way or another.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@sugna

It need not be until death, the child/children grown and gone from the house is usually long enough.

Especially if the irreconcilable divorce option is used, so that the child/children do not have their own ability to trust destroyed by a parents infidelity.

A parent sometimes needs to put aside the desire to let the nukes fly for their children.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 9 years ago
All the women knew what was going to happen?

""Anyway, because of the way you were acting Saturday morning, she knew that Friday didn't have the effect on you she had hoped for. She wanted it to happen again. She had it stuck in her head that if you just had a wild enough time, you wouldn't want to settle back into your old life. She knew the details about the party. All the women invited had been warned about the things that would go on."

Obviously something doesn't jive here. If they all knew then what happened that Jenny didn't get the memo? Also what bride would agree to have her bachelorette party videotaped and then posted online? The entire group would have had to have been the biggest bunch of sluts ever to roam the planet. What would the bride do if hubby ever got wind? The bridesmaid knew that the pills were for Jenny and saw her drinking, and failed to tell her the side effects? That entire bachelorette party could have become accomplices after the fact in the alienation of affection suit, not to mention if they were married how many families would have been destroyed. And all the friends taking it out on the husband? I mean really, with friends like that who needs enemies? Everyone is pissed because he lashed out at her and kicked her out? Maybe he could have done it differently but, the end result would have been the same. He tried to protect his daughter and then gets castigated for it.

I gave it a five because it was well written and did portray true feelings and reactions, but, that said he was not a wimp as he had taken decisive action to a perceived danger to his daughter.

Anyway I will get off my soap box now with just one question, how many bachelor parties have had similar events happen?

Seeker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can you say.... DOORMAT!

Stop making Jenny into the victim she's a co conspirator. She's a bitch,slut, and a complete moron! If she was really as uncomfortable as she pretended she should have used this thing called a brain and left! On a side note it make no sense at all that she and her sister were talking about her being pregnant. Who's baby is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I agree with some of the comments but as a man I can also state that many woman also stay with hubby's for the sake of the children. I'm not so sure I would have been able to take her back after seeing the video but she was drugged mixed with lots of alcohol. These exact situations are the reasons I feel that couples who are married or in a serious relationship should not put themselves in this environment without their spouses. Many good people who never acted this way or intended to do something that bad have fallen prey to the situation. Many will argue that a person looking to cheat will do it anywhere but I feel why put yourself in a place with a lot of temptation where so many things can happen. Trust is huge but a bad friend needed you to get a guy or a picture that looks a lot worse than it is or just getting carried away not getting out as much which leads to heavy drinking which lets your guard down and maybe a guy drugs you or you to messed up to think right, I'm sure most have be there. So when your young wild and single get it out of your system and don't commit until your ready to be with that person exclusively because so many lives are ruined when this happens. The strippers even though they were remorseful sould of been delt with a little bit more rough. The video knowing how grafic it was would of hurt me to much to watch. Knowing she let him fuck her ass but never let me would be tough to swallow, seeing how see enjoyed it and knowing the size of the other guy mixed with everything else would of been to much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Again a cheating slut wins...

Kinda makes you wonder about what kind of a person this author is! Likely a sociopath. No "0" stars and therefore a "1."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

you are a great story teller,now I will try another and see if you can repeat.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"THAT WOULDN'T REMIND YOU OF WHAT i DID!"

That's the rub, folks! Once the marriage bed has been defiled, there is no coming back! Yeah, yeah, I know how negative that sounds but face it, deep down inside we all know it's true. We are taught as kids to be forgiving, understanding, kind, generous and fool ourselves that all is well. I put myself in this roller-coaster of a story and I swear from the time I read where she was fucking those guys, even with all of the sadness and sorrow and advice and councelling, and other literary devices that the author used, I myself became heartbroken and all I could think about was "we've lost something precious and will never get it back". Go ahead, call me weak but other than a real miracle, all I see is a lot of suffering (over and above everyday life), for these 3 people. She will keep seeing herself as a whore and he will always, secretly, feel inadequate which is why I honestly believe, even tho it appears to be so negative, that the marriage is dead once either spouse cheats and the contract is null and void. End the marriage, forgive each other and part as friends. The memory of of how you fucked up before should cause you to be more careful in future relationships. This is MY opinion, it doesn't matter if you are in agreement!

crock45crock45almost 9 years ago
Well said, sugna

Truer words were never spoken!

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
Conclusion

I know this looks bad but how can you not forgive the one you love knowing some poor excuses of humans drugged her and buttered her up ? i really wonder sometimes how would you react under the same conditions and it was your GF or wife ?would you REALLY kick her to the curb like some of you seem to suggest ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So deep and well written - powerful, emotional

Congrats. Really great story. Five out of five. This was deep, complex, well thought out and emotionally powerful. In fact this is one of the best stories I have read on this site. The conversation between Jenny and her husband when they first tried to make love after reconciling was nothing short of a masterpiece. I could praise the entire story endlessly and I will probably read it again. One thing that confused me in the final chapter was the 7 month jump line. I think it is meant to be a reference from the beginning of the story. But at first I thought 7 months had passed since he spoke to the councilor about the overheard conversation. It took me a couple of rereads to figure it out. Also the overheard conversation between Jenny and her sister that caused him concern at the end was a weak plot device to lead to the happy news about the pregnancy. After all they had been through and their promise to be honest he just goes a little nuts over a partially heard conversation. What about their promise to be honest and open with each other? It stands to me because the rest of the story is so good. Sorry for the criticism. I intend it to be constructive. Cheers Steve

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
some good, some not as much

Reconciling after her being drugged (even though going along to the second time was a stretch) is not unreasonable.

On the other hand, Megan richly deserves far more suffering in her life.

I don't know if I could restrain myself from going fully nuclear on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Top of the line.

2nd read and still love it.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
About time

It's about time that after reading a whole slew of stories on here this story has to be rated as a 9 stars but since there isn't 9 stars in the ratings I had to settle for 5 stars. This story from the first chapter till the last page of the last chapter I have to say it was a damn great story. not only was it great reading, it was so very well put together. I would like to read the rest of your stories but I feel that this one will spoil the others. It is nice to actually find and read a story as great as this one. hella-of-a job. I liked the ending it showed how a person with all the crap he had to deal with, that, he had the love for his wife to work things out for the better. that's how real love should be. LOVED THIS STORY.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
will there be a chapter 04?

in which a last minute reveal is released? Just one more maneouver, designed to mess with the reader's minds. Just enough of a twist to make everything up till now seem in doubt?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
One more thought...

she never really addressed his fears and concerns. Five stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
Okay, now I'm confused

Sugna, Why would he have to stay for a kid that was his, NOT HERS. She wasn't the fucking mom, so why would he need to stay for the kid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another cuck

This is a bitch story... About how she can whore herself out... Cry a little... Husband forgives her and start eating another guys cum out of her.. The guy is a wimp... Story sucked

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Over all!

Yes over all a pretty good yearn!

PTraumPTraumover 8 years ago
Very well told...but...

I thought the author did very well in relating the story. By and large I felt that the characters were believable and the emotions genuine. On a personal note, and I'm not talking about minor details or equally minor inconsistencies, she said herself in this last (?) chapter that she doesn't know why she did what she did that first night. That's a huge red flag for me. Regardless of how happy she thinks she is, no matter how little she thinks (fantasizes?) about other men (and women?)...if they can't identify the "why" then they can't guarantee a repeat performance. Given how deeply she seemed to be reviewing both her and his emotions and motivations in the new relationship, that should have been a sticking point for at least one of them...and most likely her since he, right up to the end, was burying his head in the sand. It's all good and well to say "it won't happen again," but most people know who their daddy is because momma told them so. Just a thought...

kdcee79kdcee79over 8 years ago
Excellent

For a first timer to LW you did a great job, this was a very enjoyable & believable read. I initially struggled with parts of her downfall on her weekend away, especially how easy it seemed for Megan & the 2 guys to bring her around but once it became apparent that she'd been drugged, I could understand better. I still couldn't understand why she just didn't up & leave on Saturday. Still overall one of the better serial tales in LW.

I see you haven't written anything since 2012, that's a pity as you are a talented writer & we need more of those on this site to help balance the many poorer ones. 5 *****

xtremeddxtremeddover 8 years ago
Great re-read, again...

Third read and still great story and writing.

Keeping POV third person or main character is very hard after a thousand or so words. The "forest from the trees" syndrome. It is not easy unless another edits and points out the change in clarity. But this is still a Lit, classic story.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon

The cum detection kit is available on the market as faithfulness test, so every husband could check the wife for stranger's sperm to avoid creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worst story I have read on literotica

I always thought that poor grammar, or poor dialogue was the worst sin, but after reading this I've changed my mind, I now believe that plot and or characters behaving in ways that make sense is more important. This story just does not hang together, any real person who behaves in this way would be better off just ending it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a

PUSSY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best stories I have read on Literotica! 5*

Ignore the idiots, this is an excellent well written thought provoking story, well done. Keep up the good work.

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
Girls and Alcohol

I think it's no secret that girls and boys have a very different reaction to alcohol,guys get loud,abusive fall asleep ,girls however tend to share theyr inner sexual toughts and turn them into reality,it's really not a surprise when a drunk girl at a party starts taking off her clothes or starts flirting with anyone in sight

Downside to this is the fact that usually they get sick fairly quickly and whatever the storys here on lit want to tell you it's not really a pleasure to fuck a drunk girl,the risk of getting puked all over is very real :D

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
Woman and alcohol

The response to alcohol for men and woman is very different,guys get loudmouthed,abusive or looking for a fight,a woman however has allmost everything concentrated on her sexuality,stripping ( who never was at a party where a drunk woman started to get her clothes off because of too hot),flirting with everyone in sight and in some cases having drunk sex,i say drunk sex because of all the things that can happen lol,one or both fall asleep while doing it,one or both get puked all over and waking up next to a person you barely know,aspecially when married isn't my idea of fun :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful

Just about the sickest mind fuck I've ever had the misfortune to encounter. It was morbidly fascinating, like watching someone mauled to death by wild animals would be. The characters had all the charm of poisonous snakes. Interesting behind glass, but you wouldn't want to be in the same room as one. What a creepy guy this author must me. I can't imagine the sick and demented mind that dreamed this up.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Second time around

I have to say that even after reading this for a second time, it was still entertaining. Well worth the five stars I gave it when I first read it. GOOD DAMN STORY.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
manipulation

not of the characters

of the readers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ugh..

Ugh...its so pointless going on n on..keep whining..

If he had sued David and destroy his career and have Megan killed or run over ..it would have been a good story.

Not impressed ..2*

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
Number one drug in sexual assault instances...?

Alcohol.

When you're drinking with a buddy you're not as likely to worry about drinking effects... Especially if they're completely sober and managing to convince you you're not as drunk as you feel...

And how many people who got drunk BELIEVED their friends when they related the stupid shit they pulled WHILE drunk...?

And what's wrong with taking a painkiller a FRIEND hands you when you KNOW they're a friend...?

It's easier to believe you did something stupid and out of character when drunk than to believe a real friend betrayed you...

All of that being said, I'd still find it difficult to not be hurt by a sex tape of my wife when she was under the effects of a date rape drug...

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Good rescue job.

At least now the completed story is interesting. You might be able to publish and sell it as a romance novella or pad it to 200 pages and make it into a full length novel. You might check out Smashwords as a self-publishing venue. I have four novels published on Smashwords and they are selling!

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956almost 8 years ago
Thank You!!!!!

You wrote a very good story here. I was able to take something from it that may help my marriage. I knew if I read enough of these writings that I would be able to find things that would help me. Something that my wife said to me has been haunting me since then. Your story helped me understand it better. Thanks again and keep going strong.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Second reading

All three chapters add up to an entertaining and enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The first story I actually wanted to read through without even trying to get off. Definitely the first one I've wanted to comment about. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

people who act like brian and jenny, make me cheer when people are murdered viciously

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

annony is a fool, an old ugly fat fag fool

LalawmanLalawmanover 7 years ago
This story left me exhausted (In a good way)

You would lift me up and then drop the floor out from under my feet. Then stand me up tall and bowl me over. Wonderful story and great ending. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
first of all

A wife chooses to go to NEW ORLEANS for a weekend including a bachelorette party. Does not call husband even one time to let him know she arrived and give room number. She willingly gets drunk, agrees to flirt with guys and allows intimate touching. No happily married wife allows herself into that situation. Having been a part of orgy where she allows two men that she just met to have her, engages in and enjoys her first anal sex, then is so upset that instead of going right home she goes to the party and is part of a public sex performance.

And we are supposed to feel sorry for her

More than kind of s stretch, though well written

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
No

How can you possibly expect anyone to overcome what Jenny did after marriage? 0*

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Silly Lesbian.

That is a strong indictment against Jennys "Friend Megan." According to the Most recent statistics, Lesbian couples are the most common couples to have domestic violence. Somewhere between 30%-40% of them. Straight couples it's close to 7%.

Not sure why that is. Or how Megan could think Jenny would want to be with her after all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well written however

For RAAC commenters visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. TRUE STORY REAL LIFE details of serial cheaing college instructor in Helena Montana whose 3rd husband stays with her. Even after she lost teaching position for coercing married younger male student into affair. Student pleade with her to leave him alone. She threatened to flunk him. When thst didn't work she chased him round campus and got rumor mill going that he was bothering her. She ordered him to meet her early before school and plastered herself against him but he just froze. Then when her department head mentioned being concerned about student's intentions even though she had never met student instructor use thst conversation to threaten student if he did not give in she eould go to department head about him and falsely accuse him. He gsve in. Years later story came out and different administrators were willing to listen to truth

All on Facebook posted by friend of student who witnessed student's marriage collapse, and him lose job and hsve reputation destroyed by lies of instructors and anumber of her friends and colleagues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
John's choice was simple

--> Is he better off with, or without Jenny, in his and Danielle's life?

Answer:

Yes --> then he has to accept her "as is", without any assurances that she will change.

No --> Say goodbye and know that he's saying goodbye to all that he liked about her, as well as all that he didn't like.

It's not a simple decision, but it is a simple choice -- yes or no.

To be honest, I didn't like either John or Jenny much - both sometimes acted in a contrived manner - pussyfooting around each other - instead of being real. And let's be honest - yelling and calling each other names is NEVER a solution. For this to work, John has got to forgive Jenny - completely - he can't keep bringing up her past behavior. What is in the past, stays in the past - otherwise, it's emotional blackmail.

That being said, I don't get all the vitrol directed at Jenny. First and foremost, she's a fictional character. You don't like how she behaves, don't read the story. No reason to post your hatred of her. I mean, is posting nasty comments really the most productive use of your time and energy? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Drugged, Denied And TAOFSHWWYNA

Once these women are slipped the mickey, the wind goes out of the dramatic tension. Once her volition is compromised it takes the responsibility into rather philosophical territory. Of course you have the official drug schedule and desk reference to back up the psychology, but still, the sail is luffing pretty badly at that point.

Does a little philosophy numb the pain of seeing your wife writhe in ecstacy from the ministrations of a master cocksmith? She got her asshole rocked pretty damn good and she went into orbit over it, too.

Hubby's gonna have a pretty hard time living with that one hanging over his head. Time and Love heal all wounds but read the fine print and one of the exceptions is Technicolor Anal Orgasm For Sizzling Hot Wife When You're Not Around. Ain't no note from yer lawyer gonna make that one disappear.

At least the kid is happy, though!!

I thought Ohio had cornered the market on counseling wisdom, but this guy takes the cake. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but there were some ponderous twistings and turnings in there.

And just to set the record straight: the priest counselor never said that he had to let her off the hook and take her back. Commenters have been getting that wrong. He was damn good counsel. The circuitous territory covered in their ultimate reconciliation was impressive. Can't quite remember things getting into such byzantine territory here in Litland before.

Despite any of my misgivings the writer kept me wondering. Quite a bit of time had gone by and hubby still could have divorced her and lived with it.

Overall great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After

So Jenny gets her ass reamed, loved it, even if she was drugged, why does she still not allow her husband? This is just cruel on the part of Jenny and I would probably dump her. This would be a huge deal with me. You want me to forgive you for ripping my heart out, destroying our family, and you gave things to another that you wont give me, loved it, and STILL wont give to me? bye b**ch, cause i think her definition of love is pretty fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IT WONT LAST.

The Doofus Just had to look at the video! They will never be truly back together! She-it man! It will eat at him until he throws it in her face whilst having any heated discussion! I read heaps of comments basically she was drugged! Peoples that is rape! Her friend 15yrs hard jail? Bulls that fucked her depends on the Judge! They could get probation to doing time! The husband gets life to pull his head out of his ass and look after her! Yes this is FICTION! BLOODY BRILLIANT STORY! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
some real good

Prose but it was too much of a stretch.

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

That was a very entertaining story

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
You are a very good writer.

But this is bullshit.

Women do not suddenly turn into gang bang, anal, bisexual sluts that quickly.

Your premise is so screwed up.

Jenny is a fucking deranged slut.

Your writing is so good that with a more solid story, I can't imagine how good it would be.

xiluaxiluaover 7 years ago
fag shit

Very well written fag shit for women and fags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Liked the story a lot for the simple reason that it made me feel conflicted throughout the story arc. You made me feel empathy for the female lead, even though the idea of cheating is repulsive to me. I think it's realistic that you made them get back together, because a lot of couples who have cheated on each other, probably don't all divorce. God knows there's going to be a lot of fucking resentment though. I think this is what a good story does though, idealize that best outcome out a fucked up situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the reality

The one stripper was law student so he was aware of what he, fellow stripper, and Megan did was rape. Not much of lawyer as he provided husband incontrovertible evidence of rspe. As drunl as Jenny was she was in no state to give consent. The dvd repeatedly shows her saying NO! THOSE NUMEROUS REFUSALS WERE IGNORED.

The fact she eventually gave i and enjoyed the sex does nothing to detract from her many refusals

Just to be clear, I am a male and I would certainly convict all three of the rapists

Not sure why the author did not take the route of having them prosecuted

Unless I missed something while reading

BillandKateBillandKateover 7 years ago
Good Reconciliation Story

Sure, it wasn't perfect, but I gave it 5 stars for the three sympathetic main characters who needed each other and found a way to become a family again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Guys do a lot...

for their children. Even stay with a whore. In this case she was tricked and drugged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good Story

You managed to write a compelling and interesting story showing real life and the reconciliation was a complete success.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
got off to easy

A 3 because to make her pay I would have had her kill her "friend or at least cut off a finger or something midevil and for her friend she would die or at least be sued. I mean o she feels bad so that's all she needs like what the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story with the right ending

I have read this twice, I like your style and like the way you showed how it is possible for someone not to be at fault as much as originality indicated. You showed how important it is to listen when things fall apart and to dig to find the real truth. Friends, get help from the right people, and love of family can go a long way to resolving the problems, alot of work is needed and will be needed for a long time. Great reading, ended correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FUCKEN TASTIC STORY MAN!

Lately I've begun to read the beginning then the end (you know cut through the chase, the Bullshit) Having said that!

This story was great I admit it got annoying in places but what story doesn't !

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! GREG OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OH HELL NO!

I simply can't believe he got talked into taking the slut back. If it had been a one time thing - then okay. Chalk it up to experience and move on. But she stayed. And kept on doing it. He should have ended it and moved on. Even if it required moving across the country and starting over. Your ending simply wasn't believable. It ruined the entire story.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 7 years ago
A fine tale.

All together a fine, multi part story worthy of 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF OTHERS

The part that makes this stand out is where Jenny was sitting on the bed in a sexy Teddie and walks out of the bathroom, She says surprise and he says Oh shit I just Jacked Off (comedy relief with real life situation) hey it's happened to me ! What can I say about this story! FANTASTIC , GREAT, BRILLIANT, YEAH I LOVED IT! See ya!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous