All Comments on 'After The Fact Ch. 03'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 579 Comments (Page 4)
goysegoyseabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed your story.

Great story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You had to put up with a lot of poor comments

I have never seen just how badly some react to a story, a fictional story! That shows the nature of some none thinking people. You would think in this day witch hunting could never happen again but, how wrong can we be! Uninformed to just plain stupid people are out there waiting to be lead to hell. Telling them to wake up is out the door a much more devastating action will have to happen before thinking takes place if ever.

snic95snic95about 7 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories that I've ever read. I've read it multiple times and enjoy it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice!

You do very good work. Well developed and thought out story line.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story and had a good ending. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very realistic

People (especially the cheater) has no realization of the pain and permanent damage cheating causes. In the best case there are life long scars and never really trusting the person fully again (and justifiably so), the cheater never gets a clean slate and must live with flare ups of mistrust and anger in a best case scenario (the price of reconciliation). Starting anew for the cheater means she/he will never have redemption, always being scum to the aggrieved former spouse and his family and friends (and the community at best).

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Dani

Yeah at that point he was stuck because of his daughter. His mistake was taking her seriously in the beginning. Steve and Sharon taking her side because he got angry about her cheating means he needs to keep them at arms length and never trust them again. Yeah, because of Dani and how his wife was sandbagged he about had to take her back...but trusting her, making another baby? Not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* so who is the real father ?

why did cuck-boy let the whore come back ?

especially knowing what a whore she is going to continue to be ?

i guess he is anxious to get her to give him a nice dose of aids .

hope he likes 2nd hand man-cum , cause hes going to suck a bunch of it out of his hotwifes dirty used snatch .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* TERRIBLE ENDING

ending ruined the entire series .

cuckold should kill himself befor the whore gives him aids ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written but definite fiction

A strong self confidant woman would not have put herself in that situation, multiple times. Character of Jenny was so conflicting, just didn't feel believable. I have been out right falling down drunk, seeing double but still had the ability to know right from wrong. For the people that say being faithful is unrealistic in today's world, I say bull. If you can't do it, don't promise it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nonsense

You are a gifted writer but your plot is ridiculous. Furthermore, I agree that there were some editing issues but that can be forgiven.

I certainly didn't like the outcome of this story but that shouldn't hinder you from future writing. Rather, I hope, you tighten your plot while honing your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FAIR PLOT, BUT EXCELLENT INTERACTION IN CHAPTER THREE.

KEEP WRITING. I LIKED THE STORY, BUT THE INTERACTION IN THE LAST CHAPTER WAS EXCELLENT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loser

I cheated like a slut and enjoyed every minute of it but it's ok. I was manipulated into doing somethingy I already wanted too. Shes a slujt hes a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

with an ending that was perfect.The author gave great consideration to both John and Jenny's positions, feelings and the implications of their actions and provided good reasoning for the story's direction.

The comments by some of these hypocritical commentators are truly nauseating - they all too ready to condemn people without really considering the situation and accounting for the effect their actions would have on people. Too many commenattors are too eager to judge without putting considering what they would really do in sucha situation - I know if it was me that whilst it would be difficult that I would be able to forgive my wife as my LOVE for her would allow me to forgive when all the facts provided in this story were presented.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 7 years ago
An Excellent Story

Glad you had them work it out. Sometimes good people do stupid things; especially when they're being set up by a 'friend'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ummm

Last paragraph page 3 Jenny talks about John being the only person she gave herself to totally... Well except for Jake, Megan, and David of course.

And the second to last paragraph saying she wanted to give him something she never gave to anyone else... "Me". Except of course she also gave herself to Megan, Jake, and David.

I really liked the story but did not like how John became a bad guy. I didn't like her excuse of not thinking anything was wrong as she crossed line after line. Or how she said no but still kept crossing lines. Or how as John realized she really got into it and Jenny was angry at John for not being totally up front with her. Or how she was supposedly feeling guilty after the first night, but STILL thought it was OK to hang out with the same people.

Her cheating was not an accident. She put herself in the position and when it started to happen she jumped all in instead of backing out. No excuses. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SORRY FOR THE BAD COMMENTS

I enjoyed your story and you style. Sorry you had to endure all the negative comments. I've written a couple of longer stories like this that I think folks would enjoy but I havent submitted them because of all the negative critics on this site. I know how many long hours go into writing a story like this only to have a few jerks take the enjoyment out of it. I liked your story and the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I wanted to hate this series.....but I coudn't. We don't always get the endings we expect or want. Excellent story, S-Des, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice job but....

....But there were a few problems! Up until the time he asked her about "her pills"! (that would be the ones she took when she was in New Orleans) he was a complete selfish, self-centered, self-righteous ass-wipe! "Oh, woe is me, Oh, I'm the victim here, Oh, I'm so hurt, Oh, I'm so angry"! ...Because he did find out what really transpired when he found David and got the tape form him about the "set-up"! All he could see was..."what he wanted to see"! Then he was counseling with Bryan, who was a minister, there is no mention of God, grace or forgiveness! There's more but in the end he does what is right, because, for all intents and purposes, Megan set her up to be raped! ...But then he jumps to conclusions...AGAIN! He should have invaded the kitchen when he heard Jenny make that statement, even if it was in front of Nicole, and it would have been straightened out, POST HASTE ! But he was afraid of a confrontation in front of Nicole! SO FUCKING WHAT??? If he really thought she was talking about him, then confront her about what she just said and get it over with!

Nope, instead he runs and hides! WIMP!!!

This story hits too close to home for me and someone I know, so I respect how well this was written because it follows too closely what I and a guy I know went through!

...So when I read the first part, I wrote a comment! I knew what was coming because I had experienced it, right down to the drugs! Your character, Magan, got off easy! The woman that caused my problems and that of the other guy I knew, just happened to be the same woman! She did not fare so well!

amyyumamyyumover 6 years ago
An excellent series

Thanks. 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"Looking back on it, I never liked her and wished I would have spoken up about it." - No, nothing good ever comes from telling your wife you don't like her friend!

"I wanted to talk to her about it, but didn't want to jump to conclusions." - Why not talk to her when it happens?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - sorry for the bad...

No matter how good you are someone will criticize your work. If you believe your stories are good submit them and ignore or delete the rude comments

If you desire to share your creative ability you must develop a tough skin.

Besides no one will really know who you are so who careswhat they write

HB4DBHB4DBover 6 years ago
Great story!

Loved the whole story but especially the last chapter while tying up all the loose ends. I found myself frustrated at times with the husband but that just means you wrote a detailed character that could be easily pictured in my mind enough to evoke emotion. Very good!

The dialogue between husband and wife after the incident was very realistic as were the love making sessions.

I found myself being pulled into the story and unable to tear myself away. I have read quite a bit on this site and only the good authors have that hold on me. Thank you.

cpetecpeteover 6 years ago
2nd time thru

Still a good read. Touched all the bases and had all the key elements of drama, betrayal, etc to make everything work. A very tiny annoying element was when hubby saw Jenny enjoy anal she never allowed hubby in this tale. Author touches on this later in the tale-but it seems hubby never got anal as Jenny thought of that as her "48 hour whore" time and did not want a repeat reminder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh piss off

No way would any man take this cum dump back. Stop writing from mans point of view it's pretty obvious the writer is a cum dump slut with a warped mindEE88

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

Why don't you go away far a way and die? BTW your dead ex wife loved shoving her cum filled cunt into your face every night when she got home!!!Bet you miss drinking all that cm!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
obviously

328 comments says it all

Never did by into anyone having wild stripper filled partiesbefore a marriage. Certainly not onewhere wife is far away in known party town

YOU CAN ALWAYS COMMENT BACK TO ANONS IN YOUR COMMENT SECTION

Thank you for being enlightened enough to allow the '''anonymous'' of us to have input.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
real life

ain't easy for sure. But one question, I thought no one could release a tape/DVD of another person without a formal written release ?????? true or false.. on other hand this' a story and use your own facts......T

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story of double redemption plus hot sex.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

I guess some have to have "torch her" endings but not all of us. Life is complex and motivations more complex. I enjoyed the back and forth as they struggled through what happened. Keep up the excellent work!

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Focus on the real issue.

Jenny was a professional dancer who lived on her own for years in large metropolitan areas. She was an adult wise in the ways of the world. Her best friend was a stripper. Surely she was aware of the promiscuity, and the effects of excess alcohol and drugs among her peers even if she didn't engage in them herself.

Yet on Friday night she gave up her obligation to make decisions for herself and defaulted to her best friend, someone of questionable moral standards. That's a conscience decision she had no right to make especially knowing her girl friend intended to have a sexual relationship with two men in her hotel room. She knowingly and willingly drank too much, she engaged in flirting, she went to the hotel room with two strange men, she danced with them, she submitted to massages by them, she allowed her girl friend to play with her pussy, etc. At each stage of this protracted seduction she could have and should have ended the activity. Instead she allowed her friend to talk her into continuing to engage in increasingly inappropriate behavior as though she were a naive 18 year old. She wasn't forced, instead she abdicated her adult marital responsibilities and allowed the inevitable to happen. Her behavior was totally inconsistent with the married stepmother, worldly independent professional dancer originally described in the story.

The author depicts her as some kind to victim of her jealous girl friend's scheme. There is an element of truth to that on Saturday night and the drug issue. But Friday night she clearly allowed herself to become a whore. Why?

From a counselling viewpoint, the question of why she allowed herself to be seduced is never seriously considered. Excuses such as alcohol and helping a friend are offered. But the fundamental reason she did it is never exposed. Instead all the blame is pointed at her friend. I would suspect that there was something else in operation that consciously or subconsciously prompted this wanton behavior. That issue is key to reconciliation in my mind. Everything else was psychobabble.

I am neither pro BTB or RAAC. I just like a story to make sense. I would have preferred that Jenny just admitted she was acting out a fantasy thinking she'd never get caught. Then the author could have any conclusion and I'd be satisfied.

BTW this author certainly has talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...my own ending

1. megan and the other guys from the orgy were all kneeling in front of a deep hole with the cement truck waiting on the other side of the hole. i was sitting next to a pole

2. megan and the other guys from the orgy were all kneeling in a banka out in the ocean. i picked a bucket of bloody innards and threw the contents into the water to attract the sharks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Loejtc

Excellent points. I'm not against reconciliation per se, but I don't like when a story doesn't make sense. That's why I don't enjoy reading RAAC stories. Even when this is not the case, there are still some unresovled issues that keeps me frowning at this ending.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
well written story

However I disagree strongly with the ending. His actions while extreme and harsh to some are completely understandable. She basically gets off with no punishment for her actions, he gets guilt tripped(why is it the wronged one is always demanded to be the "bigger person, the adult etc." if she were the bigger person the situation either doesn't occur at all or she admits it asap and takes her chances. I think he honestly should've divorced her. She cheated two nights in a row, with someone she knew was of dubious character at best, cheated with both men and a woman, then lied for 6 months. I def would be hard pressed to forget that let alone have a child with her. gave it a 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finally!

This is one of the best stories on the site, because this story really digs into each character's psyche. Just ignore the negative comments. You did a whole lot right in this one, a whole lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DIDNT ADD UP.

WELL WRITTEN AND ENJOYABLE STORY,HOWEVER INCONSISTENCIES IN THE CHEATING , TO PUT HERSELF THE POSITION SHE DID ON ONE DAY WAS SURELY ENOUGH BUT TO THEN CARRY ON FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND SHOWS A COMPLETE LACK REGARD FOR HER MARRIAGE, DRUGGED OR NOT SHE HAD A CHANCE TO GET OUT OF THE SITUATION AND CUT HER LOSSES, JUST4****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Read

While I am not a fan of reconciliation stories this one was well written and enjoyable.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
makes me

unable to keep reading your stories. You seem to think you made a case that wasn't platitudes and pyschobabble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love finally defeats anger

An extremely well-written story of betrayal and reconciliation. Once again the cheated upon husband decides to shoot first and ask questions later - but at least he eventually decides to put aside his wounded ego and search for the truth before burning all bridges and destroying everything in his wake.

The characters evolve as the story unfolds, people aren't what they at first seem and the plot stays within the realms of probability.

Of course, the woman haters and 'real men' object to any kind of reconciliation, but they only like stories in which there is bloody revenge against women. So ignore the misogynistic pricks and write whatever ending you see fit.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wimp

Pussy,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a loooong time to arrive

At such a stupid ending.

Way to contrived to be entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gotta love the misandrist comments...

If a husband becomes angry about his wife cheating... it's because he has a fragile ego.

If the husband wants divorce instead of reconciliation... it's because he hates women, wants to beat women, or he's infantile. Usually all three.

If the husband doesn't care to hear the slut's excuses about why she chose to whore around... it's because he's a hothead, a misogynist, unreasonable, and, of course, just plain stupid. Plus, throw in some more ego stuff and be sure to mention troglodytes and misogynists... god, they love using that word whenever they're offended about anything.

Simply put, the wife in this story didn't really do anything wrong... it was her stupid, unreasonable, misogynistic husband who flew off the handle at a simple mistake made while she was under the influence of drugs and alcohol, the poor baby. Well, maybe it wasn't all his fault, but it certainly wasn't her's.

He says, on this last page, that he won't be doormat. LOL. Ignorant wretch, he's already a doormat... has been throughout this whole story. What a putz, he deserves the woman he's married to and the life he'll live because of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So much skilled writing...

...wasted in such a stupid and loose plot.

Many clever commmenters have already pointed out the many, many mistakes and wrongs in this story. I'll just say you have an ability to turn wrong into bad and twist things in a way that makes a man look like a cuck and a slut into a poor victim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nope

For a reconciliation he should have demanded three things

One, his wife file charges against Megan whether or not they made it as far as prosecution

Two, her sister, her mother, and her friends Steve & Sharon who all though he was such a vindictive ass for being upset be made to watch the tape - after all she hadnt done anything wrong so there shouldnt be any issue with them seeing the nothing wrong done with their own eyes

Three, as Steve Sharon and sister Nicole thought it was no big deal Sharon and Nicole should have spent two day fucking him and taping it for the wife to watch, and Steve of course should have no problem with his wife fucking around as he had no problem with his friends wife fucking around

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
BALING WIRE FOR THE BRAIN

duct tape for the heart,,,wait the transfusion has to come, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Way too long for meager and unbelievable plot

Plot is this: One woman is in love with another so she is trying to break up the marriage of the other woman by setting her up for cheating. That is all. This is stretched over 3 chapters. Way too long. The story itself is totally unbelievable.

How many mature women you know that would be seduced into cheating if this is something they do not want at all? How many mature women you know that get drunk when they really do not want to be drunk? Yes, I know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

i loved it

sirelcsirelcover 5 years ago
Thoughtful

Sometimes I read these to make me think.

I couldn't have done that. Making her an adoptive parent just shook me. In no way could I havery done that. Might be my kid's mom is an evil woman who cannot but spit vile and venom. Even then I couldn't have so easily made someone their adoptive parent.

The rest I can kind of see. I'm not sure how you could recover from that level of betrayal. She hid it for months. I'd have checked on her "friend" first.

Betrayal is so gutteral it's hard to imagine anyone getting over that. Finding out in an email on a porn site... yeah not sure there is enough brain beech and forgiveness.

The minister was a good touch and I can see him doing it that was. The biggest problem with BTB is burning everything and everyone to salve your pain. Surprise you have to move on if you're a parent. Being a selfish bastard or bitch helps nothing for your innocent kids. Doesn't mean you can or have to stay together just be an adult not some whiny adolescent when it hits the fan.

FatjackFallstaffFatjackFallstaffover 5 years ago
5 star story

Thank you for a wonderful, moving well-written story. Superb insights into human nature.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Very uplifting

A wonderful tale full of strong emotion. Love does not always die easily. This is a case in point. Both Jenny and John made some huge mistakes, but their love and understanding saw them through. Such an outcome is rare and almost didn't happen here. A great story creating alot of emotion. The sex scenes were very arousing, but done with taste. This story of love, forgiveness, and reconciliation choked me up at the end. A *5 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story is by the mentally ill, for the mentally ill, and of course won't make the slightest bit of sense for folks who are not missing those particular cards from their deck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A masterpiece, thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife will cheat on him again

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 5 years ago
He left out at least two if not three big things...

She should have been required to get a full series of tests for STDs. She should also have agreed to never drink if he's not there; she cannot handle booze. And, he should have told her if it ever happened again, she would never see him again. As of now, she's setting herself up to cheat again the next time some guy slips her a few drinks...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Can't

Even though it is very well done, I just can't accept all the lying and cheating. Just a shallow, false, reconciliation.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 5 years ago
Crap

Pure crap! A waste of my time!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

That was a good story and well told. Unlike so many BTB stories, the real pain is what we inflict on ourselves. She suffered, as did he, and they were both able to grow. It ain't easy, but it was well told. And it was a nice change from the usual fare here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It seems like someone likes this story if

They don't like men or feel men are to blame for everything.

You don't think being responsible for your actions and decisions is important.

You like a "happy" ending no matter how you get there.

You feel that the husband is responsible for the decision to cheat.

You feel that yelling at someone is worse than cheating on your spouse.

You don't care if you can trust your spouse.

You have a poor self image and low self-esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would have taken her back on a few conditions

1. I would have gotten a vacetomey right after having thrown her out

2. She files criminal charges against all three of her fuck buddies

3. As her sister, her friend, and her mother all wanted her to be forgiven, I'd have demanded a 3 day weekend with each of them individually and a fourth with all three doing to them everything she had done to her

4. I would have filmed it

5. I'd have made their husbands watch

6. If any of them ever got divorced so would we

7. I get to fuck around on her whenever I want

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Many commenters are wrong

Most of the reconciliation stories here are RAAC garbage. In this story, however, I think the author does about as convincing a reconciliation story as I've seen. A bit wordy, but a well done account of a legitimate reconciliation. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
kinda ruined

i accept the RAAC. author worked hard and earned that. slam dunk. but how bitch-made he was about the people that DRUGGED and GANG RAPED her and FILMED it, even after she said NO NO NO.

I could see them healing by stealing megan away, dumping her in some undisclosed bunker in some remote forest...and giving her food and water...until she died naturally. killing is too kind for that sorta trash. i guess i'm not built with that high-capacity to put up with monstrous behavior. there is nothing of value someone like that can give society. she's not even neutral nor a minor inconvenience. she's a virus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is there hope?

This couple still has horrible communication skills at the end of the story. She fails to share her sickness and worry about her pregnancy and job situation for weeks, he fails to share his suspicions and feelings about what he heard during her discussion with the sister.

All of the drama, apart from the big one caused by her cheating, was created by failure to communicate. If this couple is to succeed long term, they both have to up their game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I KIND OF LIKE ANONY 12/22/18'S INPUT ON THINGS....

If being able to do this kind of shit and get away with it is good for her and acceptable to all of their "friends" then it should be alright for him and they should support it.

What a load of shit really, everyone standing up for the cheating slut and attempting to shame him into accepting the slut doing what sluts do. She should have just accepted the consequences of her actions and moved on with life as should he. Without her cheating ass.

WillupbossWillupbossabout 5 years ago
I Appreciated It

I vote often but rarely leave a comment but this story cries out for one. Not only was it very well written but the advice given through the counselor and the pastor were spot on. Please ignore the naysayers that only want couples and families to break up after adultry takes place. Sure it’s horrible and Biblically it is an accepted excuse for divorce but at the same time divorce while permitted in this case, divorce is not required. Reconciliation is always the preferred route if both parties are willing to put in the difficult work. I know this is a fictional story but nonetheless; These two are going to make it and I for one am blessed to have read your story. Thanks for writing it in such a gifted manner.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Second read on third chapter

After another read, I can accept all the work they did , and Jenny's true remorse leading to the RAAC. I still don't like the NO weekend, and the lying, but she was set up and used by Megan. Good story in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hard to believe dribble

I didn't mind the story up till late but decided that it was going to be the same old same old dribble so I went to the end and sure enough he's the bad one. I am really pleased you don't write anymore.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Reading it for the second time, better than ever, great romantic drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Massive RAAC

This was like a soap opera. It ran on and on and on and then you gave it the Disney ending. Just horrible.

1 star

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
Common Theme

I realized recently that there are many parallels between this story and Headhunter's "Law of the Heart".

The cheaters are attractive, mature, educated world-wise women. Their best friend is a slut who is intent on conspiring to have the faithful wives cheat. The wives go away for a weekend w/o their husbands and indulge in egregious adulterous behavior. There is one young child in each marriage. The couples are generally well off financially and there is no significant marital problems.

At least seven authors wrote sequels to Headhunter's story, both BTB and RAAC, garnering over 800 comments.

The point being that when a married woman turns slut there is sure to be interest among the LW readership.

I have always found it curious that even when there is visual evidence of the adulterous behavior the betrayed husband is often reluctant to share it with the key characters in the story especially those who champion reconciliation and take the wife's side.

In this story, all it would have taken would be for John to make some still photos of some of the less graphic activity and show them to Jenny's sister, close mutual friends and possibly Jenny's parents with a brief written itinerary of events over the weekend.

Anyone seeing and reading the information and knowing that a full tape of the events was available online couldn't possibly blame John for being utterly devastated and publicly humiliated by Jenny's actions. Nor could they reasonably charge him with overreacting or being unreasonably stubborn.

Given the extent of the debauchery Jenny participated in and the fact that John viewed the tapes, divorce is by far the more reasonable alternative regardless of Jenny's explanation and depth of her regret.

The writer is naive in expecting that an average man could put that level of betrayal out of his mind and behave in a loving, supportive way toward his wife long term. Nor could we expect the average woman to live for months even years in a tension filled relationship never knowing when or if her husband's hostility may resurface. What level of intimacy could be expected? Over time the pain, humiliation, and lack of trust would eventually erode the marriage causing far more pain to both parties.

This is not a BTB position rather a reasonable interpretation of the events and the likely outcome of an attempted reconciliation.

I don't think that readers who favor reconciliation have any conception of how difficult that alternative is to achieve. It may make the reader feel good in the short term without regard to long term consequences.

I do think that it would help both of them it they could forgive each other. John needs to forgive Jenny for her behavior and Jenny needs to forgive John for not being able to continue the relationship. By giving up their anger, bitterness, regret, etc. they both are more likely to focus on the future than live in the unhappy past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
2 camps divided

On one side you have the RaaC crowd, who obviously want the cheater forgiven. Who knows why, maybe the have cheated in their relationships, and hope for that outcome. Then you have the BtB crowd who cannot trust someone who does that to a marriage. Who knows why, maybe they value the sanctity of the marriage, or understand that once broken you can't magically repair it with platitudes. Maybe marriage is special, and not everyone can have it, it's not something owed to you like a right. Everyone can get married, even gays, but not everyone can make it work, and you can't do it solo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It isn't the act

That is so bad, of course when a wife cheats, no matter the reason, it hurts. (Same thing for the reverse of course.)

The flesh is weak, and in the right situation, anyone can lapse. Those who say it cannot happen are kidding themselves.

Some can handle it, some can not. The really bad part is going for six long months before finally owning up to it, all while acting as if all is normal.

That almost can't be forgiven, because it is the same as lying.

There is no room in a marriage for lies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Good story people make mistakes and bad choices I know some readers don't like the ending but it's a story. Some parts such as the setup of her friend is some what unbelievable, But it's a story well written entertaining with a lot of emotions Great story told very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic

It was not me it was the pills, it was the alcohol,, it was Meghan, it was the one armed man, it was the solar flare, it was becouse of the star allignement. Everything and everyone is to blame but not her. She is innocent. In the next chapter we would read that it was not even her but her evil twin.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 5 years ago
I am usually in the BTB crowd and even then......

I am probably leaning more to the "Scorched Earth" scenario than most.

However, the author worked really hard (perhaps more than he needed) to make this a viable story and scenario for reconciliation. I have to agree with his ending and in fact, if he hadn't ended it like that, it would have wrecked the story.

As a former full-time Private Investigator who specialized in Cheating Spouses, mainly cheating wives/girlfriends, I have seen the worst things that can happen to a relationship from cheating. It actually started to taint me so I gave it up full-time, but I still do it on certain occasions for special people and circumstances.

I'm not totally cynical though as I have interceded on a few situations where I felt there was a wife's friend(s) putting undue and unfair pressure on the wife that included outright lying to her about her husband. Some times I was able to successfully stop a serious mistake by the wife by simply talking with her as a "3rd Neutral Party". I did this by introducing myself into her life in one of several ways, usually as a potential "Lover" for her. Being an extremely muscular and fit 6'7" 265 lbs. I rarely have/had and issue gaining the attention of potential female Lovers.

I simply would talk with them while at a bar, dancing with them, at a party, etc. while doing some minor flirting to gain their attention. I would appear to be that guy that was interested in what they had to say and just get them talking about their husband, normally steering it to the good times they had and then discussing how their "Friends" may not really be their Friends or have their best interest in mind.

Sadly, whether I was able to reach a wife or not, one of the biggest problems I came across what a lack of communication between the husband and wife. This, along with incorrect assumptions, made for some usually perilous times in their marriages.

As a disclaimer, when need be, I would be known to put a little "Pressure" on the "Friends", female or male, to make them back off of their interference in the marriage. I am not ashamed to admit, a part of me really enjoyed this from time to time.

One final thought, I have seen more marriages/potential marriages destroyed by the actions of people at Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties. For some reason, people seem to think it is an occasion to act out of their normal character or a "Free Pass" to do or act out on whatever Fantasies they think they have or need to have. One client was concerned about his fiance being pressured into doing things at her Bachelorette Party by her so-called "Friends". He hired me to tape her party and watch out for her. He was right to be concerned as she was given a few doses of Ecstasy without her knowledge. I was able to "Save Her" that night from doing something destructive but I did go back and tape the disaster which was the rest of the Party. At the end of the reception for their wedding, Nineteen Husbands/Boyfriends were given Video Tapes of their Wives/Girlfriends behavior. I think the local Divorce Attorney's should have given me a cut for all the work they suddenly got. When I got married, I never had a Bachelor Party and my fiance didn't have her Hen Party either. Instead, we got together with several of our friends and went out for a night on the town, together. It was a BLAST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
RAAC

Just another pathetic RAAC story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Rape can't give consent when drunk David and Jake rapists

Only reconciliation if she takes tape and files rape charges

How can he think David any good when helps get her drunk and seduces her

Legally a drunk person can't give consent so if she really didn't want it all she has to do is file charges show tape with her drunken state and automatically becomes rape

If she doesn't file no reconciliation

If really sorry she has to say she was raped

Tape shows her drunk. RAPE

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just one worry

I really liked the story and the writing, and the proof is that my only concern is for the future of the fictional couple.

It worries me that Jenny seems to have some hidden desires that she isn't even aware of. You can't have such a powerful experience, like the one she had with the strippers and her evil "friend", if there isn't something in it you need or want. It seems like shame of her own sexuality, or parts of it, is what keep those desires locked away.

That, in combination with the way she views her husband, makes me worry about their future. What happens when she inevitably starts to change, possible during menopause or possibly even sooner? She seems locked in the the idea of how her husband should behave with her sexually. Will she be able to revise those ideas once her hidden desires start to surface? Or will she start to cheat on him again? Maybe betray her husband by leaving the marriage to have the wild sex she won't allow with him?

They seem to have stopped therapy long before the end of the story, and even if their communication skills are much better than in the beginning, I am not convinced they are good enough to handle these kinds of changes.

I would really like to see a sequel taking place many years later, because their challenges as a couple are far from over. The kids will stall an outbreak for a while, but they will also put a lot of pressure on the couple. When the kids leave home or become mostly autonomous, some rifts in the bond are likely to become visible.

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
SEVEN MONTHS LATER??

I really liked your story, but your timeline for Jenny's announcement she is pregnant is confusing. Towards the end, you mention seven months later, but the narrative and the dialogue doesn't reflect that. It would have been much clearer if you had written Seven Months Ago: It would have clued me in the narrative and dialogue was in the past. Reading Seven Months Later led me to believe the narrative and dialogue was in the future.

Or, you could written: Seven months ago I walked down the hallway toward the group waiting for me. At first my confusion led me to believe Jenny had been pregnant for seven months when he overheard the sister talking.

Please take my comments as constructive, not demeaning or putting you down because I'm not. It's a great story.

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
On Second Thought

It occurred to me during my second reading that councilor Bryan got it backward. He tells John, "First, you need to know why this thing happened to you. Next, you need to decide what to do about it. Third," he paused again, looking at me firmly, "You need to ask your wife to forgive you."

First he needs to know why it happened i.e. were there extenuating circumstances e.g. drugged, blackmailed, etc.

Secondly, yes, when he has all the pertinent facts he must make a decision.

But he does not have to ask Jenny to forgive him. What he does have to do is forgive her.

He has bottled up anger, hate, bitterness, despair, and a whole host of negative emotions. All of them predicated on her betrayal and if not dealt with will continue to destroy him.

These are historic emotions i.e. ones based on past real or perceived offenses. As long as John nurtures them he will live in the past and to an extent be controlled by Jenny.

Forgiving her allows him to release these emotions and begin focusing on the present and the future i.e. move on.

Most people do not understand that the primary beneficiary of forgiveness is the forgiver not the forgiven. Forgiving may not be easy but if one sets there mind to it, it is doable especially when John realizes that it is in his best interest.

Lastly, forgiveness does not require reconciliation! John can forgive Jenny and still proceed with a divorce.

It is my belief that if Bryan had counseled John to forgive first, John would have experienced far less anxiety. He would have looked at his situation more rationally and objectively and made whatever decision he felt appropriate with far more confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Was Writing My Comment

Before reading what others wrote when I stopped and started reading the comments and came to "jtwheels" comment. When I read in the story that John destroyed the private party video tape I almost stopped reading. I agree completely with jtw in that without using the original tape to file rape charges there could not ever be a reconciliation if I were in John's shoes and it would have to be her idea. Without this the other three (Megan, David and Jake) are in effect getting off scot-free, any threat to come back after them later is for all intents worthless. This isn't murder, there is a statute of limitations on rape. If a person is incapacitated to the point of not being able to give consent, whether or not they say no, whether or not they orgasm, then as jtw states it is rape, multiple counts in fact. Although I enjoyed the writing I'm not buying totally Jenny's story. She lived in New York for years and was certainly rather experienced sexually so I find it hard to believe she was so naive as to be totally unaware of what was going on. Then to fall for the bullshit the next night at the party, just can't buy into that. Later John isn't even the first person she tells that she is pregnant, don't tell me that isn't another sign of disrespect. As another wrote in a comment I see more trouble down the road as the relationship continues. But even so I do still believe the story was well done, even if you and your editor missed swapping Jake's name with Steve once. ;-0 Oh, one more thought, fuck Bryan with his belief that John should apologize to Jenny, yep, fuck that! Signed: BTW

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
A lot of problems

Too many problems with this one, she got drunk and cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Our hero is a real asshole !!

He's going to hold it against her forever. The continuation of (in his mind) a faithless fucked up marriage goes on. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Magen

I would have not let My Wife go to New Orleans ... My first wife was always telling Me it was her Body .. My Answer was always No not since She had put on those Wedding Rings .. The wife I have Now knows how Jealous a person I am .. But She still Loves Me .... And I Love her beyond Belief ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,he shouldn't have taken her back,but could have let her continue to see Dani.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BRAVO 11/11/19 ANONY:BTW.....

Thanks, you kept me from having to say everything you did.

As long as John is alive he'll have the vision of some other guy assfucking his wife on tape. Unless he's a cuckold faggot, he'll be losing any erection he might have in her presence.

Virgo6Virgo6over 4 years ago
Enjoyed

But the 7 months later time line , confused the hell out of me. It took me a while to figure out the hotel scene was a flash back , while going to see his new son. I guess my mind , was just looking in a different direction, at the time.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
I've lost count of how many times I'd read this story

It never gets old, the switch around from ecstasy to abject horror to wonderful ending is just magical. I keep finding it on shuffle and cannot resist reading it again. An absolute tour de force. Wish I could give a galaxy of stars every time!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
SAD!!!

I had truly hoped that he would have been a real MAN... He should have gone forward with the DIVORCE, and maybe allowed some visitation. Shit!!! The slut let both me butt fuck her twice!!! Bigger dicks put where she would NEVER let CUCK boy hubby put it!!! Insult to injury!!! Maybe husband wants to eat another mans cum from his slutty wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good tale

Great ending I just wish I could have been so forgiving when I found myself in a similar situation.

Still we all make decisions sometimes based on how we feel at the time rather than giving time to digest the circumstances surrounding events.

As they say Hindsight is a 20/20 view of things but always too late

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mixed

You write well, the storyline was interesting and I like a happy ending. Some of the spelling needs to be check before uploading though.

Sadly, it’s unrealistic to expect their marriage to survive. It’s highly likely that eventually, she will cheat again, obviously not the same circumstances but she will.

He will see the images in his head every time they make love. Despite the fact that she was drugged and manipulated into the sex acts, it doesn’t matter. In the back of her mind, she knows she can get away with anything.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Another great story, thank you.

BigDee44BigDee44about 4 years ago
like the story, but that John is a dickwad.

John has all these thoughts around the Friday and Saturday recordings, realizing Jenny was a VICTIM of a crime, but not really ready to fully forgive her. Keeping the knowledge of her friend's deceit away from Jenny was very bad. That knowledge would give Jenny an avenue to help her forgive herself, as well as to never associate with Nicole again. Too stupid for words. I hope he is fictional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The cuck and the whore !

I can’t fathom that such men exist in real life, like WHAT THE FUCK ! The whore just FUCKED two big dicked jerks and her whore of a friend for two damn days and enjoyed most of it and he still took her back ! What pissed me off the most was the way others talked to the CUCKY bastard all the time after he had thrown her slutty ass out, like he was wrong in doing so. Those motherfuckers made it clear that their relationships would not be as good as they used to be if he didn’t take her back or at least let her be in his and HIS daughter’s Life.

I just hate how you ruined a good story with great potential and made it into something soo pathetic and disgusting. I just wish I could give it LESS than one star.

5knuckleshuffle5knuckleshuffleabout 4 years ago
hreat story with sone great true isms

A great story with good insight to a marriage with a problem. The saying about the broken glass summed up relationship problems so well. I feel sorry for the narrow minded BTB brigade who think that you should face execution for every mistake you make. It shows that every marriage with problems is different and the right outcome for that marriage is different every time

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

20 years later

I was at a loss, Dani was balling her eyes out the mascara running down her face staining her wedding dress

Jenny came in behind me and rushed to her side

"He's left me," she wailed

"I'm going to kcik his ass," my son said, "thinking he can leave you at the alter"

"Baby tell us what happened," I said

"He called me a slut and a whore and said he could never live someone who had betrayed him, I tried explaining I tried telling him that it was OK for women to have lovers, how Jenny had sex with other people and you didnt care, how it was no big deal, that you still lived her. But he just said you were a chump and he wouldnt spend his life as a cuck. I dont understand, why is he so mad Daddy, what is a cuck, why does he hate me when I didnt do anything wrong?" she cried.

In that moment I knew my selfish desire to bury my head in the sand and forgive Jenny to make myself happy had ruined my daughters life

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
Second reading

As I said at the end of the first chapter "Judge not" to those who calling Jenny a whore and a slut. You have to heat the whole story and then forgiving the woman who was manipulated and drugged. Don't jump to conclusions. Find the real truth. When you try to punish someone for a hurt they caused you you usually wind up punishing yourself just as much or maybe more. I speak with experience and understanding.

Keep writing, great story.

ctdansctdansalmost 4 years ago
I couldn't RAAC

As Jenny said, it will haunt him. I couldn't forget or forgive. The drug lowered her inhibitions. It didn't change who she is. She expects him to love her gently and with passion but what if he did want a rough night of sex? Why can't he? Just because it reminds her of what she did? Why can't she do those things with him? Why only with strippers?

His daughter is young and written as mature for her age. She would eventually understand.

Jenny is a closet slut but won't admit it to herself or husband. Best he end it now and not ten years from now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

His friends were right to pressure him to reconcile. Even though his wife was basically trash, where would a worthless wimp like him find another woman with expectations so low?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good story and the editing was much above average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Could not stop reading it. My wife kept asking me what was so dam interesting . We have been married 49 years ,so I'm not worried about any problems like the hero had. The Bear approves .

The BEAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous