All Comments on 'After The Fact Ch. 03'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 579 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
RaaC

Why does the cheater always gets a free pass. Never responsible for their actions, just sickens me that he is the bad guy for being betrayed. Take some responsibility for your actions and friends.

hdwg2003hdwg2003almost 4 years ago
perfect, thank you

Perfect, thank you

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 4 years ago
I loved this.

Very romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

@will_shakespeare

post your address, real men will fuck your wife and let you live out this kind of romance in real life

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
To Anonymous 07/02/20 -- of course you are anonymous

To Anonymous 07/02/20 who offered to fuck another commentator's wife -- sorry but you need a penis to be able to fuck and you clearly don't have one.

Anyone who leaves messages such as that left by Anonymous 07/02/20 is obviously hiding his identity to avoid personal humiliation.

This was an excellent story and a well-deserved reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Looking at myself in mirror. Can I respect myself if allow people like that get away without consequences to do it again

Guys who seduce and Rape drunk women are lower than a snake's belly.

I would love to be on jury. Recommend maximum sentence and show up at parole board meeting to make sure no early release

If drunk can't sign a legal contract!!

Sex if consexual ok even if adultery. I don't agree with it but consexual!

Why do so many authors let guys off. It's Rape

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very good story

Well written And very enjoyable reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

By far, one of the most compelling and well written stories on this site.

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 4 years ago
2nd time

This was my second time reading this story, and I still think it's very good.

One thing confused me near the end of this chapter, the timeline. After they have their real make up sex we read that 2 months later he overhears Jenny and her sister talking about him (he got that wrong) and he goes to talk to Bryan, then we see "7 months later" which can't be correct since Jenny says she must have gotten pregnant during the make up sex. If we believe the timeline that was now 9 months ago and he couldn't very well have failed to notice her pregnancy... by then she was getting ready to give birth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Emotionally riveting!!

One of the best stories on this site an emotional rollercoaster with exciting twists and turns😇

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago
great story, with one problem...

There seems to be some text missing here (p.4), where it goes from him talking to Jenny to suddenly on the phone with David:

A thought suddenly occurred to me. "Jenny, what kind of pills did you say you took?"

"Hello."

"Hello David, this is John, Jenny's husband. I need you to do something for me."

"What?" he sounded suspicious.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago
Terrible ending. Another totally ridiculous RAAC.

He'll never be able to forget watching the video of Jenny getting fucked senseless by two hung strippers while licking out her slutty friend. That's the one thing that everyone championing a RAAC glosses over. He's seen Jenny act like a total whore for other men and cumming her brains out as the centrepiece of a foursome... any normal husband would never be able to get over that.

Regarding the consent issue. Yes, Jenny was drunk, but she wasn't shitfaced. She was sober enough to go down on her friend while getting fucked doggystyle, which takes a fair bit of coordination. Jenny wasn't just lying there paralytic while they took turns fucking her like a piece of meat... she was sober enough to be an active participant in the gangbang.

And she'd already behaved like a drunken whore on the Friday night... if she really regretted what happened, the absolute last thing she would've been doing was getting drunk on Saturday! But of course it's the drink's fault, or the slutty friend's fault, or the two strippers fault for making her feel so good she lost all her inhibitions...

Bullshit.

The most nauseating part of the story was the husband apologising to Jenny after she cheated on him repeatedly. He should have asked for a paternity test when Jenny got pregnant, because it's impossible to father children if you haven't got any balls.

J_Dollar_BiJ_Dollar_Biover 3 years ago

Look, none of us are professionals at writing; we do it because the story has to leave our minds alone. Character building is difficult even for the best.

The tempo of the story is great. The characters are honest and real. The conversations and thoughts are honest and unforced. While it took a second to realize you had changed scenes, it was obvious and did not detract from the story.

You had a good foretelling at the start and you brought it around at the end very well.

Great story, we’ll develop and executed!

FljimFljimover 3 years ago
Great read

You built tension through the story. I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"I made a horrible decision. I still don't understand why I did it,"

Yes, it was a horrible, yes she regretted it but she's still in denial about WHY she did it multiple times over the long weekend. She certainly enjoyed it while it was going on even though she had buyers remorse after the fact. She knows WHY she did it but won't admit it to herself or anyone else and just wants to chalk it up to one of those unsolved mysteries of the universe. Anyway, Jenny got her wild sex filled weekend of all all the naughty things she'd ever want to do but just not the kind of things she's want to do with her husband least he'd think she was a slut. And she got her reconciliation so she can go back to being a prim and classy wife.

FYI to Jenny...husbands are not bothered if you act slutty just along as the slutty behavior is confined to them. Its when you want to become other men's sluts besides your husband that they get upset.

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

Much better than Chapter 2. Still ....

Jenny never came to a realization on what drove her opriginal behaviour.

John made a big direction change and moved forward. Never really understood why that direction.

Good tale and the ending was wrapped pretty well.

Solid four.

Thanks

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

RAAC is just another CUCK story!!! Pitiful...

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
the husband

True love? I don't know how many of us could understand or forgive what she did. But then again she was drugged and she had never acted that way before nor after. Some people are very susceptible to drugs especially when mixed with alcohol. Just look at the stats today about 'date rape' drugs. They call them that because that makes it easy to 'rape' a supposedly willing victim. The wife was manipulated and raped. Even though she looked like she enjoyed it, it was the bodies normal reaction to sexual stimulation because the brain that controlled rational though was not able differentiate between feeling and knowing it was wrong. Give the wife a break guys she was drugged, it wasn't just alcohol. Yeah it was bad and looked terrible. The fact she let herself be manipulated is another story, she was kind of naive about her relationship with Megan and her conniving ways. Look at the guys reaction at listening in on a conversation about her boss when he thought she was talking about him. Never jump to conclusions................

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

your best yet and I can honestly say that my tears were out of my control. Very well written and felt

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ah yes the magic drugs that only exist on literotica. They always work. They always turn women into willing sex slaves. It's cheap. It's designed to portray women as weak, overly sexual and unable to be anything more than sex zombies... they just need to he drugged to make them how they "really are."

Oh sure you camouflage it in this erotic romance tale but it's pretty obvious by the language used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BS drugged excuse doesn't cover her behavior

I have been drunk, and I have taken drugs, they don't turn you into a raging slut that totally affects your thinking in this way. If she was given a date rape drug and the video showed her basically passed out, it would be more believable, but she was an active and willing participant, who lied about it afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed it! Thanks for a well told story, with insight into the issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Real to me.

This storey is very emotional for me. Almost exactly what happened to me, other than for Bryan. Unfortunately my marriage did not survive, if there had been a Bryan, it probably would have.

Not sure how I’m feeling at the moment, this has opened up the old wound from 45 years ago. But life goes on.

But this is a very well written and constructed storey.

I’m looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Starsong

Idk what to tell you, the immature and insecure can definitely be shepherded into doing things that aren’t good for them. Especially if booze is involved. Seems like a semi-reasonable plot device considering this is a smut site. Even if you’re a woman, you can’t speak for all of them, no matter how much you’d like to. Hope you find some salsa for that chip on your shoulder, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shining star

Poor woe-begone loving wives of literotica! They're so utterly incapable of cheating on their husbands! When they sleep with other men it is the men SEDUCING(giving it an air of some medieval romance!) the poor homely wives, and when they sleep with other women they are MANIPULATED by those vicious womenfolks. I feel nothing but pity for those loving wives of literotica who don't know what cheating means. May they never be SEDUCED or MANIPULATED by vicious people in the future. 1 shining star for the beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*

I really don't get why some people in the comment section bitch so much about the story....I loved it. People have to get the fact straight that it is a fictional story , even if it is real...learn from the story, get a lesson and move on. I love your stories... because they are there as a lesson for me...so as to not to commit those mistakes....heck if someone is out there with cheating tendencies whom i know, i would share these stories with him/her...so as to get them back on track.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Wonderfully dramatic and deliciously human story that is easily one of my best of all time on this site. Solid 5 star effort. Can't thank you enough for sharing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m very glad that I didn’t trash this story after the first segment. From the very beginning I felt that there was more to the story than was revealed. Turns out I was right & I think the ending was perfect for this story.

The confrontation of the “Girlfriend “ was great also.

One of the best I’ve read here.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVE

Wonderful story of true love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This could have been a great story...

one free of the usual LW bullshit, but once again we get a weak husband who can't solve a problem without the bogus hocus pocus of "counselors". The belief that "professional" counselors have some special expertise is a modern, feminist superstition. Most readers and authors here probably believe in the myth of "psychoanalysis", which was literally a fraud perpetrated by Freud that has basically been driven out of psychiatry, starting in the 60s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very long story all coming down to the guy being a wimp, what a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To the anon who commented about professional counsellors. If I remember rightly the counsellor in this story isn't a professional he's a pastor.

To any BTB trolls you are nothing but scum. This story is about true love and forgiveness. It's obvious from the way Jenny was that he truly and bitterly regretted what she had done. Anyone that shows that level of remorse deserves a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, what a load of BS this story was. I enjoyed your story about Jeff and Sarah and checked this one out too, unfortunately didn't notice the category. She cheated on him, multiple times, and he still took her back???

What's to say she won't do it again? Would she behave the same way if the situation was the other way around? 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story is well written with a good enough imagination, but the plot has SO MANY flaws. I went through the comments and saw that many users have commented that other users are unhappy with the story because they have never been in love. First off, I understand this is fiction but the story is very wrong in the scientific level. If she did have that much alcohol she would have passed out before any of the sex and even if she didn't, she wouldn't be able to remember much the next day. So it seems that she didn't drink all that much and also what the hell was that stuff about changing your sexual preference because you were too drunk??? I laughed at that place because that is just absurd. One last thing to all the other users speaking about love: apply this situation to your loved partner. Can you do the same and forgive him/her and move on with life remembering that he/she fucked wildly for two nights and you'll never be able to surpass that particular sexual experience? It is only a matter of time before he/she seeks that experience again.

For S-Des: I loved your romance-category stories and you have a good imagination and the ability to successfully grasp the readers' attention but you should really plan out the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

From the long stories this one was a really disturbing one. Even friends and family antagonized the main character for a quite common reaction considering the circumstances. And the rest was psychobabble of the worst sort. Sorry, this one sucked big time. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A well written story that charts the progress of a cheated upon husband from a spiteful, immature dickhead to something vaguely resembling a man. Jenny's seduction was clearly motivated by weakness, not malice, and it would have been perfectly reasonable for John to decide whether to forgive her or not forgive her, divorce her or seek reconciliation, but for him to use his daughter as weapon to punish her is truly despicable. Why Jenny would ever want to return to a man who was not only willing to hurt his own daughter in order make her suffer, but would also force her out of her home by threatening to broadcast her infidelity so as to cause maximum distress to people wholly innocent of any wrongdoing is a mystery to me.

An intelligent and thought provoking little tale in which the cheating wife seems infinitely preferable to the spiteful, indecisive, immature wimp of a husband.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another wimpy cuck husband reuniting with his cheating slut wife.

Five years down the line the DNA test will reveal he is raising another mans child. Bet on it.

Shitty story all in all.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Only a matter of time.

She keeps thinking back on all the fun she had and she will do it again. Hard to belive that he went for it hook. line and sinker. I wish I didn't re-read this tale.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

Wish for once in one of these "wife eats pussy because she's drunk" stories, that the husband would respond "I've never wanted to suck cock when I'm drunk". That said, this was a well-told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Prime example of a wimp who is too scared to decide for himself so he lets the world decide for him. Now he can life with a cheating wife, probably a bastard child and revel in the fact that he can wallow in self pity.

I wonder if any of these loving wife authors are even able to write a character with a backbone and a healthy self esteem.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 3 years ago

I have read all three chapters and I must say I enjoyed this story. It was a well written story which described the emotional turmoil every person feels when they have been cheated on. Although I would like to think I would have gone after Meagan more severely, one could see from the start that she was a manipulative bitch. Unlike those cowards who have to post negative comments under the name "Anonymous" I think that S-Des should be very proud of this work. I also believe that Anonymous should be banned from leaving comments. If you don't have the courage to post your name along with your comments then SHUT THE HELL UP COWARD!!!!!

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

I understand there's quite a contingent here that just loves these RAAC stories. I'm not one of them. How in the fuck a man gets past this BS in the real world I do not know. A well written story, but RAAC is not my thing at all.

lplantzlplantzalmost 3 years ago

i enjoyed the story. There has to be forgiveness in this world, and she was the victim of a . . . what do you call her? . . . Both the little girl and the father needed her.

Again, I liked the story very much.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I really liked this story. It makes a refreshing change to have a happy ending instead of divorce all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always get a DNA test esp if your in this guys situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A welcome change from all

The happy endings most good stories have. It's much more satisfying knowing that the main character that did nothing wrong will be forced to live a miserable unsatisfying life, chained to a cum bucket whore for all time, wondering which of the diseases she gives him will eventually kill him. It's also great to know that his child will grow up with zero respect for him, and will have the morals of an alley cat in heat, all under the careful tutelage of a cock crazed whore. Cinderella this ain't.

"And they all lived miserably ever after......"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm still trying to reconcile the fact that the same author that wrote the beautiful "Hero's Reward", also wrote this car crash of a story. I'd be less shocked and disappointed if you told me the same person wrote both the Bible and the Satanic Bible.

Hero's Reward made me cry with joy, this made me retch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Life sucks, and then you deal with it. Regardless of what others have written about this story, it sounds far more like real life than most of the other stories that deal with the topic of infidelity. Let those without sin cast the first stone, so it is said. I won't even cast a grain of sand, as I know what my sins are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What bullshit! Jenny says “Megan made me screw two guys!” It doesn’t matter if Jenny was drunk. Drunk people still know what is right and what is wrong. If Jenny thought she was in a dream world why wasn’t she dreaming about being with her daughter and husband. Why is she dreaming about screwing two guys and Megan! No Jenny was a slut. You can’t take the slut out of a wife! She will always be a slut. When I was a kid, the next door neighbor’s wife was a party slut. I heard my dad telling to my mother after a party. She had two children who were not her husband. Her husband never left her because he was a cuckold!

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

I spent a lot of time while reading the entire story (all 3 chap) hoping for a reconciliation. You did it, an excellent tale. Keep it up. You just became one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, second or third time! Thank you!

somewhere east of Omaha

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

Good story, Sweet, and also sad. 7 stars, 'cause I can't count. They should change the rating system. The bear approves. Good people deserve happy endings. I don't know if I agree with Brian's original assessment, about forgiving yourself. Sounds like psycho-babble, but even so, the old saying that you need to ask yourself 'Are you better off with them in your life, or not.' To quote a famous movie line, "He chose .... WISELY!!"

The BEAR

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

I have been on the edge of my seat for the two days it has taken for me to get the read. Great story really well presented. Very glad to have discovered your work

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Second time around.

Firstly, l understand the second night she was drugged, ok fair enough.

But the first night?

She made choices, she was in charge. Being drunk does not give her an out. I agree with Anonymous below drunk people still know the difference between right and wrong, there are no excuses, she chose to slut it up and in the text she admitted it to her husband face to face. She knew what she did, she knew it was wrong but she chose to be a slut and she enjoyed herself.

The guilt came later. She could’ve and should’ve left next day. She again chose not too. Again she chose poorly.

For that alone, those poor choices and the lying she deserved divorce and worse. But the author cucked him and in the end saved her.

Another thing, second time around I realised the bride to be’s input. She got the drugs for Meghan to administer. A criminal offence that alone, she was also an accessory to Jenny’s rape, another criminal offence. Plus ALL the other women at the party knew what was going to happen and went along with it. All of them accessories to the rape as well.

Our hero, once he was in possession of all the facts should’ve reported the rapes to the authorities and had all parties to the rape charged, and utterly destroyed them all.

Why did the author miss that bit of lawful revenge?

Fuck, l know l would not have.

I rated this story 3/5, but have now downgraded it to 1/5

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Chapter 1 5/5, ch 2 1/5, ch 3 0/5. What a bunch of cuck bullshit. This series was a complete waste of time. It had potential then it all turned to shit in ch 2/3. Poor Danielle will be exposed to this worthless whore Jenny until she's out of the house...sur am glad this is fiction and no children were really by a fckn cheating whore Jenny. MC is a total wimp and doesn't deserve to have daughter to raise🙄

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now they are going to have a baby together? And he didn't ask her if it was his?

What a crock of shit.

What happens in 10 years when he's had 2 kids with her and she decides she really did enjoy the group sex with the big dicked stripper and her friend Megan?

Then what the fuck is he supposed to do? Give her the house and pay her child support and alimony. Yay. What a dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot garbage with diarrhea covered all over it. That's this story. It's not convincing. The only reason it has a high score is because of all the weirdo freaks who get off on pimping their wives and girlfriends.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Loved the story, reconcilation in the case was warranted. Gets my 5 star vote

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

<blockquote>

"I'm sad because I have to live the rest of my life knowing you think of me as a whore."

</blockquote>

This is the broken glass that cannot be repaired. Ultimately this story left me unconvinced, although it had great moments of insight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliantly written tale of a wife's mistake and a husband's gradual transformation from a petulant dickhead into a man.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story.

Not surprisingly the moralistic BTB crowd hate it. But In real life people do make mistakes and don't necessarily repeat them, and people can change. Reconciliation after cheating can happen, but is never easy. Trust is hard to rebuild, and putting aside all the insecurities and doubts that cheating causes takes a lot of effort., but in the right circumstances it can be done. and may be worth it. This story shows all of this very well. Life is not black and white (as the BTB crowd seem to think) but many shades of grey (but not always 50; sorry)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awful. I can't say more than that because I would just rant but it's poorly written and the characters from first to last are incredibly off-putting. The one person who deserves to get the shit kicked out of him is Bryan. A complete idiot, though John comes in a close second because he actually listened to Bryan. 1* only because i couldn't give it zero.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Probably the best story I have ever ever read. This one is at the level of O Henry’s “Gift of the Magii.” Memorable and well developed characters, epic pacing, psychological insight: this one has the works. With all that though you have created the most insightful, tender, and caring love scenes I have ever encountered. You successfully lead the reader on an intimate journey delving to the very core of erotic and the truly unselfish spiritual union that can but is so rarely achieved

This one is like a glass of fine wine. It must be sipped slowly and savored. Of course you and this story now top my favorites list. Thanks for this outstanding contribution

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This work is simply EXCEPTIONAL and tops my favorites list. It ranks as one of the most poignant erotic love stories I have ever encountered. The compelling framing, fully developed characterization, pacing, and framing stand as an example of an almost perfect erotic love story. I am particularly pleased with the variety of erotic sexual scenes. In particular, the final sexual love scenes between the husband and wife transcend sex and psychological descriptions/issues and delve into the true spiritual union between a man and wife required for a proper lasting marriage. Like a fine tapestry, every thread is perfectly woven and placed to create a perfect portrayal of two lifetime lovers who have transcended betrayal revenge and rage to achieve forgiveness, trust, and unity.

Like a fine wine, I have placed this in my cellar of favorites...and I look forward to sipping from this vintage repeatedly in the future,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

interesting, absorbing, good english...

grammar? pretty damn good. still, the odd execrable "off of", plus several extraneous and superfluous "ofs".

editing language isn't among my hobbies, but perhaps someone else can do this!

i'll still read all your stories, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

author cannot discriminate between lie and lay. nor "between jenny and me" and "jenny and i". both are major english errors by middle school.

ExiledfromNYExiledfromNYover 2 years ago

I like the reconciliation here but there are a few things that annoy me about the series. No one tells her that she should come clean? There should be no secrets in a marriage. And everyone gives him shit for his initial reaction. I think it’s fairly typical. The rage and betrayal is brutal. Do people want him to just say mildly, oh golly gee can you please go elsewhere for a couple of days while I get over your cheating?

She just spends the weeks apart feeling bad for herself. No therapy for her to figure out why she did this. No timeline of what happened. Does she tell everyone she cheated on him or does she let him look like a shithead?

And then when they are back and have sex, she just talks about what she needs. Nothing about maybe he might feel like he wants to reclaim her. If I read correctly, he wasn’t hurting her during the sex she didn’t like. So I guess there were extenuating circumstances for the cheating, but she really didn’t do much to help him heal.

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago
Second read

Good story and I still like it and find it believable. The lesson here is he should have been having a deeper discussion with Jenny about her friend Megan. My wife once had a gf that I felt was a bad influence for her and showed really poor decision making ability. I did not forbid the friendship, but had some long discussions with my wife about her and I was alert whenever they got together.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

third time around and still give's my heart a warm feeling in the end !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a common man and I can guarantee you that I would totally fine with my wife if she told me that she flirted(and eventually got thoroughly fucked by) with other men because she wanted her friend "to have a wild night". I would be over the moon if she told me that she went back to same place the next night because her friend convinced her it'd be different this time. This is such a great story. I really loved that John let David the stripper be the only man to have fucked his wife anally. This is a lesson for all loving couples. 5 stars from me!

Legit_Cuckyeah_Nostra

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anon from three weeks ago has some learning to do as well! His lessons that should have been learned by middle school are nothing compared to the one he/she should have learned by first grade - don't look a gift horse in the mouth! A writer puts a lot of themselves into a tale - in this case to give it freely for others to read. It is insulting to harp on piddly little details when the story is obviously good (looking at most of the comment). Thank you for a good second read (or is it third)?

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! Some minor flaws here and there but still a well done story. The one plot criticism I would make is that the wife's several weeks away at her sisters would likely have been in therapy or counseling with that much stress if they wanted to recover the marriage. And the idea of radical honesty in a marriage is one of those ideas that is really more complex in practice. That problem of communication is one about intent and shared concerns or expectations. The author generally does a good job with this aspect in the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of twists and turns but you made it easy to follow. Long story but it was a good read. When i caught her sleeping in my bed with her lover, i took pleanty of photos, walked quietly to them, he was snoring loudly with his mouth wide open,i slowly pushed my fingers into my throat making me vomit into his mouth and over the pair. Descusting but even the police thought it was funny. I had them escourted from my house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations ! Well written story, a little long but flows well, easy to follow and to feel empathy for the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In presenting both sides you made a strong, realistic tale.

I enjoyed it immensely once I was confident that you’d do the ending justice.

Well done!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this IS erotic lit, and the author DID bring it up and made an issue of it - How Do Jenny and John tackle the whole anal sex thang? One thing is David screwing her that way, another is her denying her husband that very same thing.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Hallelujah! That was along and laboured read thankfully to a decent ending

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had to quit drunk and drugged later.

Can't give consent. Rape.

Charges filed at minimum.

If dirty attorney gets people off at least trail for future.

Not a good guy. Knew she was drunk and kept giving her drinks plus after she said NO. Rape

I have absolute disgust for these people And the ones who don't take appropriate action. Ooray

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story with reconciliation. I’m not the reconciliation type except in some very rare cases. It’s great when people can . Me personally the little girl may have made a difference but I’m pretty sure I could never had taken her back . She was drugged the second day but not the first . She was extremely drunk but didn’t put up a big fight snd was a partisapant in fucking two guys and a girl. I’m assuming the pain meds were for the two dicks she took up her virgin ass. It’s hard to get past but some are strong enough to do it . I think knowing my personality I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t get to both guys as bad as possible and her dirt bag friend. Just to find out your spouse cheated is brutal but to see it , know it’s on the internet and know it was basically a gangbang . Sad she was set up but great look into how a woman in this case should never get so drunk that you would do something so against your marital vows . That in no way is that blaming her for the brutal actions of the other 3 with her friend being the orchestrated with two young guys probably fucking drunk woman at every show they do

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

Forgiving the drugged Saturday night would have been easier for me than ignoring the drunk Friday.

Plus, everybody giving him grief for not wanting to talk to her after finding out what she had done is crazy. It reminds me of other stories where a wife cheats and everybody, even his family, want him to forgive. Not caring how hurt and betrayed he feels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars, beautifully told and made up for the dark savagery of her friend betraying her in pt2 for which I only gave you 2 stars because I disliked what happened to her,

For a couple to experience what happened to them would be the worst kind of nightmare, esp as neither of them were equipped to deal with the dark demons that Bryan and the other counsellor finally taught them to face and overcome.

So glad their love-making was just that..the true unselfish act between two lovers and not the usual porn industry litany so often used by authors as "reclaim" sex.

Pity the women haters had to turn out in force as usual dribbling out their bile, even though their very comments make it clear they don't have a loving woman in their lives in most cases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Come on it's another chick story, set up you have to be kidding no one is that stupid, she was as complicit as they were to travel with someone (that had given you all sorts of feedback on the depravity) your as guilty as they are/. and the drugs crap you're kidding where the hell have you been/ coke is Num. one / the other drugs are a twist on your dumbing down/. stepmother F - her/ ... This was so Chickey and the usual depravity women bring into situation and normalized it. Liberalism as usual/ forgive her / KIDDING . how many days of depravity > I over reacted ....... If some clown told me that when My wife cheated / he would still be hiding like my friend that had that same idea / must have been the time I saw one of them getting out of class at state and I flipped out and tied to run him down with my car I could not help myself/ driving down the side walk I had gone crazy. that entire group has been in hiding to this day 30 years later. I guess they under stand my contempt and anger / they no longer hunt fish while I still do, Alway wondering what I might do if I see one of them while hunting " friendly fire" (They know my crazy anger) something I will take to the grave . proudly !

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
What

What a self opinionated arsehole and control freak John is.I. can't believe Jenny would go back to the nasty person he is.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Second reading: still love it, particularly the last 2 chapters. Keep up the good work.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

There is no such thing as constructive criticism. There are constructive suggestions and after I say how much I enjoyed the story, I can also emphasize with John. I can understand his heartache and his fear and his frustration with what Jen did. I might also add his absolute disgust. I went through the situation years ago. I am amazed that John accepted her back as the first thing I did was file for divorce. He’s probably a better man than me. I do want to suggest that you find an editor who is a better spell checker though. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A flawed story (note from Black Randal) and at times seeming to drag and a bit long. But all things taken into consideration it is a 5.0

If you didn't get all the important points made, read it again, because understanding this stories can save marriages.

There is more bout forgiveness than explained, but true love demands forgiveness, including putting away one's own selfishness with its hurts and treating the loved one as if the sin had been entirely washed away.

Not helping one you claim to love deal with that person's own guilt ultimately is hate! Sorry to see the author stopped writing over 15 years ago a TRUE LOSS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good but sad story. And for all the haters ....

Let's see on Friday, she was coerced via alcohol and Megan's manipulations and machinations into a coordinated seduction by three people. David and Jake went to town because Megan told them the MC was a serial abuser. So they were motivated. Nice!

Did Jenny cheat? Yes technically she could have backed out and not bought into Megan's lies and reassurances on Friday night before the heavy one-sided blindfold games. She had poor judgment. Hmmm does alcohol affect judgment? I wonder.

Regardless the manipulative and nigh forcible behavior was on tape. As the MC said the police would not be happy if shown the tape of Friday night and would question the participants. And the MC would have won his alienation of affection law suit against Megan based on their verbal exchanges when Jenny tried backing out.

Then we come to Saturday. Megan was in so much physical pain (I wonder why) that she asked for pain pills. Megan obtained some from a bridesmaid knowing they were strong and should NOT be mixed with alcohol. Megan gave her some in the morning and more before the festivities that night. That is premeditated rape. Pure and simple. And despite this Jenny had the balls to get out of there midway and run outside, terrified.

On Sunday morning she awakes with the stripper David in her bed not knowing if they did anything (see pain pills plus alcohol) and David assures the MC that nothing sexual happened because Megan was so distraught. Megan got David into her bed in a last ditch effort to make it look bad to drive her away from her husband. Yet Jenny's reaction is that of someone who has been sexually assaulted running to the shower and crying and completely heart broken, coming back on an the earliest flight possible. She came home incredibly depressed and guilty.

Yes she kept it secret for six months but she did not remotely have all the facts. She was ashamed and afraid. She was raped on Saturday, coerced heavily on Friday, and no memory of late Saturday night. Jeremy was not sure what had happened throughout the weekend except for the acts themselves on Friday night, choosing instead to blame herself.

And before haters bring up Jake's large equipment, the video shows she had a mixture of pleasure and pain, the latter when he was forceful. The MC only saw the backdoor act with David once he entered and started, before destroying the tape. The need for pain pills on Saturday morning tells us how those experiences worked out for her.

So the morons who simply say "she cheated" and that she should burn, have decided to just leave out huge chunks of the story to support their barbaric viewpoints. The dialog between Jenny and MC on page 3 (of part 3) sums it up, which is further cemented by the admissions of Megan under duress and of David the stripper in an earlier chapter. Get over it!!! This absolutely deserved a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And for those fixated on the anal sex. First it was almost certainly the one guy (David) not both (as some comments like accuse), given her confession. It was also pretty clear the pain meds were for her vaginal sex with Jake. And the gripe that she never gave it up for husband, she loves her husband and did not go to New Orleans to be a slut or a whore. Anal sex was clearly something she identified with as such behavior and she did not want that. As far as those who say the husband will never get it. Read the story! She literally says once they get past the painful transition they were in she will do anything for the MC short of sharing him with another person. Good stories often leave gaps for the reader to insert. Commenters being their own hangups and issues and I still them into their interpretation of the narrative.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Second time. Still thoroughly enjoyed all three chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I freaking loath John. He is the most insensitive, self absorbed,downright cruel life form in this story; yes even worse than Jens morally depraved friend.

In asked to come back the gives her nothing while protecting his own hurt feeling.

YES, Jen screwed up, was seriously brain dead stupid. However she liquefied up by her "friend" and, by some of her descriptions, likely give something akin to MOLLY. I submit that if you get wasted enough to completely shut down your judgment center ANYONE would devolve to a primative animal.

Jenny is,a good person led nearly to destruction by her friend and drugged alcohol. John chose to look at the video. He wanted to feel pain so he could hurt her back. Thing is he had gotten the unvarnished truth from one of the dancers.

He is just fucking dishonest and a moral hypocrit. To be clear, I'm usually the first to step to BTB. But not in Jenny's case! She would be worth the risk of a second chance and forgiveness. However she'd also understand that she'd never get a second chance following that.

God, how I loathed the MC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would never have taken her back. Ever.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

That was a very difficult read. Stories that shake me to the core are more than worthy of 5 stars. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Literary vomit.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

So, the moral of this literary exercise in shit eating is that as long as hubby always aplogizes, always accepts blame, always allows wifes family and friends to bully him, and always realizes he is always wrong, the all is well.

Totally stupid and just another example of feminzed writing i a feminized society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you go to a discount sex toy store, you will discover a book section where you will find at least two titles: 1) Cheating Wives Handbook and BS Reverse Psychology for Dimwit Wuss and other writings of a similar nature. And do not be surprised if one of these BRILLIANT authors is called Bryan. John is being manipulated by Jenny's family, by her horrible looks, etc. He is bullied by Bryan, Steve-Sharon and company. With friends like that who needs enemies? He does not have enough spine to stand up for his own principles and feelings. He is a permanent victim and he will continue to suffer the rest of his life with images in his head of his whore-wife fucking strangers (yes, in plural form), both males and female on video please. The images are seared in his brain forever. Maybe he should look for a new brain store? And kids are NOT bargaining chips. Dani would have overcome her sadness eventually. So John is NOT a protective parent for his daughter. He is willing to throw her under the bus in the hands of a predator. The new baby is Jenny's way to finally seal her bullying position. She did NOT even discuss her plans with John first. He is just a sperm donor. As a parting gift, John should have given Jenny a very special gift for her return to New York: A dancing pole for her to practice her new dance moves in her new profession. Maybe she should hire Megan as her new personal manager.

I am sure I have never read a most degrading story, ever!!!

MINUS 5* for this vomit-garbage.

BJ

msdaniemsdanieover 1 year ago

Personally I think the sex scenes were over done. Maybe because I'm not a teenager, and I don't need other peoples fantasies for fap material. Otherwise the plot was good, the emotions were believable. Not toget born again on you, I read or heard along time ago that when God forgives you as fare as God is concerned it is as if it never happened.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Loved the story, all five stars worth. It was nice to see where Megan got what was coming to her (I just knew it was her that sent the link. Most of the sex found in these stories is just a lot of cut and paste, wham-bam and on to the next one. I was very impressed when John and Jenny made love the time the baby was conceived. It was way more than the balls to the wall sex, it was loving and heartfelt with two people joining together healing themselves. Sorry if that sounds kind of sappy, but I guess I'm just an old softy at heart. Well done and a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous