All Comments on 'After The Fact Ch. 03'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 579 Comments (Page 6)
GongguyGongguyover 1 year ago

I have now read two of your stories and will definitely be reading the rest. Wonderful, thank you for the time you have put into there creation.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I personally thought this entire story was complete and utter Bullshit. She cheated she got caught she felt bad too fucking bad. But it wasn't once and were not talking wham bam thank you mam were talking prolonged multi partner multi position sex over a long period. I don't care how sorry you are fuck you and fuck everybody else trying to defend your right to be a Slut 💔💔💔

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Given the extent of the pain she caused, there really should have been more of a payback on Megan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy, I sure am relieved that he apologized (for doing exactly what he should have done) and then tiptoed around her wittle feelings. I mean gosh golly gee, we wouldn't want to hold her responsible. I wonder whose kid they'll be raising?

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Not sure that the preacher wasn't paid by Megan ,,, ok probably not the advice wasn't all bad but to ask her forgiveness with any more knowledge than he had at the time was moronic mind you he believes in an all powerful imaginary friend in the sky so i am sure he heard voices telling him so

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he takes her back yet she gets in his face about sex and wants to control him and call the shots! With others she can have sex like a whore but never with her husband? Bull shit. Ride her hard with a condom then toss her out again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no comment on jake's role and responsibility? There were three involved.

Cee2ShiningCeeCee2ShiningCeeover 1 year ago

I gave this a 5 because it’s well written. While I would never have reconciled with Jenny, in real life, people are not all the same, and stories would be boring if every protaganist did exactly what I would have done.

Jenny’s behavior before the fateful weekend was suspect. The first betrayal showed momumentally bad judgement. She should have left on Saturday morning. Instead, she stayed, and while drugs may have influenced her behavior the second night, somehow she eventually remembered what she told Dani about sex and ran out. Why didn’t she remember that the first night??? She’s a weak person. For the sake of the (fictional) people around her, I hope she has learned her lesson.

Jenny is not the only women on the planet who could be a good step-mom to Dani. She was not a loyal wife to John, and he could do better.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was thee."

Much too long ...

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - just not my kind of story.

You cheat - you lose - end of story.

The religious counselor was a waste of time. He was like some kind of insane asylum escapee.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

At least the husband got his balls back and became a proper man again. A great author writer of great stories. I am unable to write privately, should you wish to discuss anything that written over the three stories, feel free to email me qeteshhunt@gmail.com 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave this story 4 Stars . I wonder if I could have taken her back ? I like stories that make me think about them .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pussy man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a very well developed and written story.

The author has gone to great lengths to allow us to get to know and understand the characters through conveying their thoughts and dialogue.

Their inner conflicts and explanations of their own actions is probably the best I have read on this site.

For me though, the weakness of this story is in the plot. This is just another story of a cheating wife doing something wrong, and then doing all the taking in the reconciliation. Meanwhile the innocent victim husband is doing all the giving so there can be reconciliation.

Sux to be a male in LW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@helen1899 why does a loving husband have to forgive a shit wife that allowed a"friend" to talk shit about her husband for months the cheat on him ( blah blah blah alcohol and pills) ( as if she isn't a strong empowered woman without agency) to get his balls back and become a proper man?

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Well, 515 comments (516 with mine) means you've got people invested and thinking about your stories. Always a good sign

I think you managed to describe the grey area that is the swamp of surviving infidelity pretty well. At least from my pov as someone that fortunately hasn't been in similar circumstances. It's easy saying 'cheaters will be cheaters, scorched earth on them!' but life isn't that black and white. The characters involved aren't close to being fully healed, but they're getting there.

On the one hand I do feel the female MC got off too light. The booze and pills excuse feels like an overused trope. On the other, I also get the reasoning you put the male MC through. What's best not just for himself, but for his kid too. Even if it probably makes the male MC come across as less masculine, less 'crimson oral medicine' if you know what I mean.

At the end of the day it's fantasy. And if it's fantasy that makes you think how you act or would act, all the better.

This was the first of your stories published here that I read. Looking forward to working myself through your catalogue :-)

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! Long and really well written!!! Playing masterfully with the feelings all through!!

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

I’m glad that bi whore Megan fail to destroy their marriage

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

So, the 2 whores and their 2 studs filmed a little " get out of jail free " tape. Then played him like a fish, so that she could party like the old days for a weekend. What a chump !

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Well written, and very much liked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FUCK THAT! what a HUGE vagina covered in pink cotton candy the husband is! just YUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best story series I’ve read here. Really wonderful

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7about 1 year ago

I don't usually like reconciliation stories. I like this one. Well done and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What I liked about your story was the suspense,were they going to be able to really get past her giving in to becoming a complete slut in New Orleans.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What could have been a great story was fatally damaged by the religious overtones. Also, while never condoning violence of any kind, Megan got off MUCH too lightly.

campomancampoman11 months ago

Wow. This story really got to me. In a good way. Glad things can be worked out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice reconciliation story. That said, very unrealistic. Most husbands stay in a marriage BECAUSE they have baggage like children or perhaps a tight business partnership with the wife. Otherwise, why reconcile? No children here before the fact, so...... God knows, I would not in such a case. Starting out a marriage on such a basis? There would always be doubts, and that is no way to live. Build a marriage on shakey foundations with someone who is supposed 'to have your back', but can never be sure of? Nah ....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well.... if you have to have a reconciliation story, then this is it. Forgiveness looks to have been earned here, and the basis of it is often not supported by such stories context. So, well done. Enjoyed this one immenselly. Nice to know vicarious living can be positive sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The part about this that troubles me most is the husband's sucker-punch over the video tape. He goes to the park and defacto interrogates her for her part of the story BEFORE he discloses the tape. Very dishonest and not the basis on which to clear the air discussion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not much to add here from all the comments. Except, well done. Indeed. Still a solid reconciliation story after all the intervening years.

JonnyRegJonnyReg10 months ago

That 'turns out you were secretly drugged' ending really wrecks pretty much all of the emotional turmoil of the previous chapters. All's well that ends well I guess.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't understand why David was so hesitant to assist John when he asked for his help. He wasn't being asked to do anything unethical and he knew he had seriously damaged their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

dump the skank and go find a real, decent woman. There are about 3 billion of them on the planet right now, and maybe 98% of them would be a massive upgrade over this pathetic town bicycle bitch

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lame. Drugs in a loving wives story is a crutch for shitty endings.

kirei8kirei89 months ago

Good story. I disagreed with parts of it. He was a loving trusting husband and will NEVER be able to unsee her whorish actions, just like you can't unring a bell. Why he consented to let her go away for something he knew involved at the least drinking and dancing with other men is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't care what other people feel I really enjoyed this. It's believable and I had hope for the characters. Life is strange and painful and full of all sorts of possibilities including love and forgiveness. Really very well done

Thank you. BardnotBard. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

leofric35leofric359 months ago

Thanks for the work, I liked this one and felt it had good characters and a “real life”feel to the events. I know you’ll get comments from the BTB enthusiasts but the reconciliation was well thought through. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a bizarre comment from kerei8, I wonder if he keeps his wife locked up as he clearly doesn't trust her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Funny how so nany BTB commenters think their are good women, forgetting that the wife was a 'good woman' until she wasn't. So what's stopping your next pitiful choice from doing the same? Fact, people can change and just because someone hasn't cheated yet doesn't mean they will never cheat. So which is the best bet? Someone who's learnt from their mistake or someone who has yet to make their mistake.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm amazed at the level of detail and layers of emotions written by a good storyteller.

Thorough investigation and solution to such a devastating emotional trauma showed how much the protagonist cared under pressure. Remarkable.

Nice compassionate care instead of BTB.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The BTB Cabal are people who cannot forgive themselves, so how can they forgive others? These stories are like their pacifier ('dummy' for Ozzies, Kiwis, and Brits), their methadone, and their training wheels. Yes, they can hate and ravage vicariously through the poor imaginary characters in these stories!

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

His cuckold nature won out in the end.

dawg997dawg9978 months ago

I truly enjoyed this story. I cannot understand some of the nasty Anonymous comments, but to each their own.

In real life, most people don't throw away their close relationships unless there is no alternative, even if big mistakes were made.

Thanks S-Des. I wish you were still writing stories here and wish you only the best.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't think reconciliation would have been possible. After the first time, everything else was unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Second time reading this for me. I enjoyed this as much as I did the first time even though I'm not sure I could be as forgiving even though it was plain the wife was groomed and manipulated. I don't believe that ppl should reconcile whatever happened nor do I believe that ppl should be burnt at all costs. There are times when either is appropriate depending upon how the individual decides. The author decided this story worked best with a reconciliation and wrote it accordingly and that's their choice. It worked for the people in the story and that's all that matters. If you think otherwise then write your own version 😉 hopefully you will do it as well as this author. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! It was long; but, worth it to get to a very happy ending.

6King6King6 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nice!

SlamnukeSlamnuke6 months ago

With the drugs you removed all culpability from the wife. Classic female author forced reconciliation story. I am convinced female authors are incapable of writing a story where a female has self awareness and the story doesn’t blame it on drugs or alcohol.

Additionally, you clearly don’t understand the male psyche because you wrote the husband as a woman. Men don’t just get over seeing their spouse do things like that on video. In real life reconciliation of this type requires sacrifice on the part of the adulterer. In this case this would mean something sexually. She never did give him any of the things she freely gave on the video. That’s a problem and it will lead to significant resentment on his part. Men don’t get over these things, ever, which is why video of your spouse in any kind of sexual scenario can be incredibly damaging. Most relationships do not recover from this. The wife just dismissed his claims immediately and then he stops as soon as she starts crying. That’s not how it works.

A more realistic reconciliation would have involved sacrifice on her part and her giving something up in return. That’s the only way these things work. Otherwise it would never survive.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written. Emotional. Well thought out.

Problem is the video, once watched, cannot but change their marriage. No person, male or female wants to see someone else drive their partner to sexual heights they never have or could. When a person acts with abandon and does sexual things denied to their partner..the doubts manifest.

Most people may realise their other half may have had better sex in the past before they committed to the current marriage . But seeing it brings it to a whole new level.

I think he had no option but to divorce her. He will always feel he is in competition with her memories..the ones he shares with her due to the video

Not an ego issue.. just a life issue

TC Ireland.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@Slamnuke is a typical dollar-mouth-and-nickle-ass commenter. He/She/It (nothing on the profile, so I won't assume as he/she/it did about the gender of the author) doesn't like the story of a writer with 21 stories and over 2100 followers, so he/she/it assumes the writer is female (bio states he's male) and proceeds to spew unfounded and idiotic drivel. Remember that ol' Slammy (profile has nothing under orientation, either) hasn't written anything but purports to be an expert. The comments on this site need to be studied by some mental health institute or psychology department as there is a wealth of delusional, aberrant, and demented manifestations, sometimes in the same person.

No1_OfConsequenceNo1_OfConsequence6 months ago

S-Des has written some interesting characters in his stories. I can see where some people take issue with the events.

But these are people, and people often do some strange and wonderful things.

Relationships can, and have, withstood some truly messed up situations and behaviors. Anyone who has ever responded to a domestic violence incident can attest to this.

Are a lot of the men in the stories S-Des writes not as "manly" as they could be? No. Do they have to be? Not really.

As for the "no REAL man would accept X!" commentary, this is obviously not true. And women will put up with all kinds of shenanigans from Bubba Joe in the trailer park. Women don't always cheat up or across, depending on the circumstances.

The specifics of this story make sense in the context they are presented, and there is a sympathetic point of view for both parties. The fact that Jenny recognized how she was treated, effectively raped, and viewed herself as a whore is telling of her character. Yes, drugs and alcohol DO grant people a certain level of absolution, and what happened to Jenny qualifies as rape. And our lawyer friend knew that, and should have known better. He recorded himself committing a crime, so I'm not sure how he thought that tape was any sort of protection, but it's a literary device, not a legal school course.

In short, I think most of the criticism leveled here is both ill thought out and undeserved.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn this was some heavy stuff. It feels really cruel for both of them how this worked out. John is hurting because he was betrayed by the love of his life and one person he thought would never do such a thing. Admittedly this betrayal was because she was unknowingly manipulated and drugged by someone that was supposed to be her friend but was ultimately the mastermind in the whole plot because she wanted her for herself. Jenny is hurting because she allowed herself to fall into her "friend's" trap, that ended up clouding her judgement (she was also unknowingly drugged or at least exposed to a combination that is effectively equivalent by her so-called friend that knew better and knew exactly what she was doing) to the point where she betrayed the man she loves. At several points throughout I kept changing my opinions on certain things; even at the end I'm still not certain how I feel about a lot of it. I will say that I think he made the right decision in the end. Jenny was a victim in the schemes of Megan; she wouldn't normally have done something like that if it weren't for her doing (or at least it's no more likely than anyone else in a loving relationship would).

So crazy bitch Megan did it because she was in love with Jenny and wanted to get her away from her husband? And she believes Jenny would love a person that does that to a good marriage because...? Yeah, Megan is delusional but then again it's a LW tale so the females in those stories tend to be a bit, shall we say, mentally lacking when it comes to logic and reason, though surprisingly adept in the ways of being a manipulative bitch (though I suppose that's like an innate skill for women, from what I've heard). Then again, love makes you do crazy things. Or just makes you crazy, which seems more likely in this case.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After seeing the video, John is never going to be able to not want her to be "his whore" and do the things she did in the video, like anal. Unless she submits, he's always going to feel somewhat inferior, as well as feel like she's holding back, and wonder, "why can she be a fucking whore for these strangers but not me, her damn husband!?" I know I - and I'm sure many men - would wonder the same thing in that situation. Honestly I can't blame him for that kind of thinking. It eats away at you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story was frustrating to read. The mc is an idiot. He doesn't tell the wife her friend drugged her or that she continued to say no or she had to leave so basically she was raped. From Jenny mentioning she was foggy when she tried to think pretty much describes being roofied. You cannot hold someone's actions against them when they have been drugged and kept drunk. Megan set her up and the husband barely mentioned that. This is poor storytelling, guess the author was trying to keep the drama up or some crap. I messed the story up is what they did. I am a fan of BTB stories but this is one scenario where forgiveness should be considered.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good storey, but a couple of parts were too unbelievable. Firstly, she goes away for a weekend batchelorette party and comes home balling her eyes out looking disshevelled and like she hasnt slept in two days, refuses to tell him what happened and wont let him touch her for a week. Most guys would have kicked her out right there. She finally wants some loving the following Sunday and he just goes with it. No way a guy doesnt wonder if hes going to catch something and want some answers first!

Then there was the minister tellling him he had to ask her for forgiveness first. Ha! An interesting twist to the storey sure, but, really? Way, way too early in the process for that shit.

Obviously everyone would react differently to this situation but after seeing the video, it was difficult to see the MC being so submissive towards his wife. She had betrayed him and needed to make ammends, for both their sakes.

At first she promised to do anything to make it up, but then did nothing. She seemed to understand exactly how he was feeling but refused to do what he needed to make him feel better. Then complained that he didnt understand her at all and demanded they do it her way. I cannot reconcile with this level of imbalance in the outcome. Theres no way this relationship would last with him being so whipped.

No man could see his wife doing that and just move on. At the very least he would need to "claim her back". She tried to say he shouldnt be trying to compete but failed to understand thats what "he" needed to feel like a man again. And if she gave her ass to some other guy, you can be damned sure hes going to want to claim that back too. If she truly wanted him to get past it, she should have lubed it up herself and demanded he take it. She needs to be a whore just for him, even if for just one night. And he needs the opportunity to punish her and treat her like a whore until he gets it out of his system and feels like she belongs to him again. Hes never going to get over it if she continues to rule the bedroom. Thats where a man needs to feel like a man once in a while.

In the end, from her perspective, she admited to choosing to be a whore for two strangers and letting them fuck her any way they wanted, even in ways she wouldn't let her husband, but still refused to give anything away to him. Shes effectlively saying "I'll let them fuck me any way they want, but I just want cuddles with you." What a ball-buster, not at all what I would call "doing anything to make it right". I really wanted to see him stand up for himself and be a man. Something like telling her "Only good girls get cuddles, sluts get fucked". Then plowing the shit out of her until he felt like she had given enough of herself to him. Then they could have some sweet loving they way she wanted it afterwards. Something for him, and then something for her. Him first because she had fucked up.

It would still be a long road back, but without making those first important steps, hes never going to feel like she belongs to him, even if it wasnt her fault. Chances are he'll want her less and less to the point he'll be looking for a new woman soon. One he can feel belongs only to him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was just too long and predictable.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Wow!! Over the top when it comes to being powerful! Thanks for an incredibly powerful and engrossing read!! Well done Sir!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why didn't. you put "cuck" as one of the tags since that is what John is? Married to a cheating skank slut and not man enough to do anything about it but obediently submit. What a crock. She's out fucking around on him now. He's probably not even the dad of this new brat.

rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

Stories like this are very hard to experience. I suppose it's the depths of pain, leading to a resolution that makes them so powerful. The contrast is very dramatic. It seems a little masochistic to be drawn to the pain/pleasure dynamic. Like it or not, the stories help me feel deeply, and sometimes that's just the thing I need in the moment.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I feel very sorry for those hurt so badly they can’t let go of their hate; so much hate they feel the need to lash out at pretend characters in a fictional story. My first wife cheated on me and we divorced. But no, not all women are whores and I’ve come to understand years later that I had some responsibility for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the best reconciliation story I've ever read. You didn't do the usual love-magically-heals-everything or sex-conquers-all strategy, but instead went deep into their issues and how they faced them. It made all the difference. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

In the biography it says S-Des is a male, but I don't see how the is possible unless he is a cuck. No man would put up with this trash, much less write about it.

MurseDMurseD4 months ago

A very well written story. I like how you actually made them work for it instead of taking the easy why out by blaming the drugs and friend, like some other authors would have.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Put all wimpy cuck husband from all LW stories together and you get this Mc honestly I don't know which one is more wimpy this Mc or the author other story mc second chance. Why the fuck is he even feeling guilty in the first place? And him even befriending David the guy that video tape the whole orgy,fucked his wife, wow kudos. I bet in his first marriage he was a cuck as well. Yes the girl was drug on the second night. Not the first night she cheated, yes he could forgive her but to take her back gosh getting cuck is in his future. And as usual, friends, family, counseling comes mediates for a raac. Because the mc is just to wimpy to stand up for himself and makes a decision. I thought February sucks mc was on a level of wimp this mc brings it to a next level..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The wife even said she wants to leave him so as to not hurt him to the therapist, yet he still wouldn't let her go, likes getting cucked.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

For all those anonymous reviewers who say that the husband was a wimpy cuckold and should never have taken her back. She was manipulated, deceived, and drugged by a crazy "friend". Are you saying if your wife or girlfriend were drugged and raped, you would kick her to the curb? If so, you've got a problem.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really great story. Well written with very rounded and believable characters. Good plot which showed in the pace of the story. A reconciliation was right for how this story was set out. I know all the "burn the bitch at the stake and dismember the lover" brigade will hate this because they can't conceive that there are circumstances when what happened was a mistake and not a deliberate cold hearted betrayal so it's reasonable to forgive and understand. But for the more open minded people I'm pretty sure this is regarded as it should be as a very very good series. Well worth a 5 star rating. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I feel sorry for the twisted burn the bitch guys, hopelessly trying to lessen their grief by ranting mindlessly at a fictional character in a fictional story. They must’ve been hurt very badly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was reeaallllyyy too long a story. 3 chapters, 10 or so pages, for what was covered? While I feel for both, she took the wrong road for 6 months in not telling her husband what went down. He made it worse by going nuclear on her. Yes, the shock of her actions led him to be furious, but!!!! before acting, calm down a bit & discuss it. If not then, in a few days. Tell her to go to her sister or get yourself a room at a hotel. Don't totally fuck up your lives, & that of your daughter.

To that end, he was also somewhat wishy washy. Why do I think the author made him like that to extend the story? Whether yes or no, his initial actions after viewing the video from his email & his actions afterwards are that of 2 different people. Approaching (finally!) the end, I was happy for the reconciliation & them working to keep the marriage alive.

However, I got an unexpected laugh from the line: "Namesake? I'm sorry, under no circumstance will I name my child shit-head." Classic! But not enough for me to save this too long & somewhat boring story. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My second trip through your tale, shame that you quit writing. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

dgfergiedgfergie2 months ago

Well written but very drawn out and a lack of understanding by our MC but then again faced with the video what else would one think? I went thru hell in a a divorce over 40 years ago with a 13 year marriage. It really screws with your head. I really should have been in counseling but did but back in the early 80s there wasn't much talk about that. A lot of these stories claim to be pure fiction but many could and are real life situations. The author could cut way down on the sex scenes as they add nothing to the story. We are dealing with the ramifications of a cheating wife that turns out she was drug because her friend wanted break up the marriage. I felt it just took to long to get there and the he tried throw another bomb in there when our MC heard them talking, didn't need any more drama at that point. Keep writing though just shorten it up bit and the overly long sex scenes are not that necessary.

dinotail2023dinotail2023about 2 months ago

Very good, keep on writing stories like this and you will soon be known as one of the best on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What can we say? The truth is that Love sees people through different eyes of intimacy. It's seems natural and one feels 'that person' just 'fits' and 'has your back'. Looks aren't even really the key ingredient. You see even plain partners quite literally as 'beautiful' because of the loving and trustworthy character which animates them. So when a spouse does something totally out of their perceived character, it quite literally wrecks the cognitive processes of a loving wife or husband for awhile until time and sometimes distance restores logical and emotional thinking. This author does a great representation of this interaction. One of the better authors here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Double yuck. Damn wimps eff up life for the rest of us with women thinking ALL of us are like these spineless non-men with neither standards nor self respect. SO many good women and MC chooses a porn whore? Poor Dani.

Solitarymichael1956Solitarymichael1956about 1 month ago

I am happy to read a well written story that included so much detail throughout. I actually cried when it was over, so thrilled to see a happy ending after reading so many stories ending in divorce. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I find it depressing she gave another man her ass and still refused the MC

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I can't recall reading any explanation of what caused the difficulties during the two months before Jenny took the trip with Megan that did so much damage. They were prominently mentioned by both the main characters at different times, but I don't remember reading anything that clarified them.

So .... is whatever caused them still out there waiting to be the precursor to another problem, again?

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Great lord in heaven that was awful. Like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous