Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan groaned, pounding her ass faster!

"Oh.. Fuuuck..." she panted as Chris rammed up into her harder. "Oh... god! Ohhh... god! Uhhhhhh... fuck... me! Mmmmmm... here... I... cum! I'm... cumming... I'm... cumming... ohhhhhhhh... fuuuuck! Fuck me! Harder!" she yelled.

Both men pummelled her hard, as she felt Chris's hot load blast into her cunt. "Aaahhhh!" he yelled as he shot his cum into her pussy.

At the same time, she felt another hot load in her ass as Dylan blasted his cum into her.

Amanda grinded feverishly as she felt yet another orgasm cumming right on top of it all! "Oh.. My... fuuuck!" she belted as she came again, jism dripping from all over as they rammed each other! "Uhhh... uhhh... uh!" she stammered as they pounded her through another orgasm.

They all collapsed on the bed, Amanda lying between the two of them, two hard and quivering cocks pointed straight in the air! Sweat glistened on their bodies, cum glistened on their cocks!

"Wow!" gasped Amanda.

"Wow!" echoed Chris.

"You guys are bad!" stated Dylan.

Amanda slapped him on the thigh. "We're bad! Huh! You're the bad one!" she retorted.

"Yeah, I'm innocent in all this!" Chris exclaimed. Amanda slapped him on the thigh too.

"You both are bad!" she said. "You boys sure know how at please a lady though," she stroked their still hard cocks.

"What time it is?" she asked.

Dylan looked at the clock on the dresser behind him. "Almost 3:00," he said.

"Girls will be home from school in 45 minutes," she said.

"I should head home," said Chris.

Amanda rolled toward him, running her fingers up and down his shaft. Dylan cuddled up behind her, caressing her tits. "You want to take a shower before you go?" she asked.

"That would be good." he replied.

"Let's get you geared up," she said.

They got up and he followed her to the bathroom. Dylan laid back on the bed, smiling to himself.

Amanda reached around Chris, grabbing a towel from the cabinet. "Here you go," she said. "There's shampoo and soap in the shower, just take your pick."

"Thanks," he said with a sheepish grin.

He took the towel as Amanda looked down at his still hard cock. "He looks like he could go again!" she said.

"I could fuck some more," he replied.

"Yeah... he's hard as a rock still!" she stroked his shaft.

Amanda reached back and closed the bathroom door. She figured Dylan to be passed out on the bed. "Start the shower," she said.

Chris reached in beyond the curtain to turn on the taps. As he leaned over, she felt his balls from behind. He turned around, his penis pulsating with anticipation.

"You have big nuts," she said. She dropped to her knees, "And a lovely big cock," she cooed.

Amanda began sucking on him. The bathroom began filling with steam. She could smell her pussy on his loins as she went down on him.

"Oh... god!" he hissed.

"Ummmm..." she moaned on his cock. "You... taste... good!"

She placed her hands on his thighs as he proceeded to fuck her face. She sucked and jerked on him as he grew increasingly huge.

"Oh... my... god... you're big!" Amanda slapped his dick against her cheek as he moaned. She licked the head of his penis as she grabbed with both hands and stroked him with a cork screwing motion.

"Uhhhh... fuuuck!" he groaned.

Amanda stood up, pulling the shower curtain aside. "Get in here!" she demanded, pulling on his wang. He stepped into the shower behind her, closing the curtain.

They kissed again, long and hard, a heated passion forming between them. "You like fucking me?" she asked as she turned around, grinding her ass up against him.

"I do," he groaned.

"You want to fuck me again, right now?" she toyed with him.

"Yes I do!" he breathed.

Amanda put one leg up on the edge of the tub, just like this morning, except, now she had a serious hunk of man to play with! She reached back, pulling him closer, guiding his cock up and into her pussy. "Mmmmm..." she moaned as he thrusted up into her. She wiggled her ass slightly as he moved in and out.

Chris wrapped his arms around her, caressing her and the warm water rained down over them, while they fucked. He kissed her neck and she moaned as he filled her with his cock. She tilted her head back and they kissed again. She thoroughly enjoyed his kissing. She reached down, touching herself as he hammered up into her.

"You... make me... cum... so much!" she panted.

"Ohhhh... god... I'm... going to... cum!" he blurted.

Amanda quickly turned around saying, "Cum in my mouth!"

She went down on him, stroking his cock and sucking on him hard! She felt his balls, first putting one, then the other in her mouth and sucking on them. He groaned loudly as she did so. "Oh... baby... you like that!" she cooed. She looked up at him as she stroked his big wang. He wiped the water from his face, biting his lower lip as she worked on him. "Oh yeah, he likes that!" she teased.

Just then, he blew his load and it shot straight at Amanda. She hauled on his cock as he blew all over her tits. "Oh my!" she said. She put her mouth over his penis, sucking every last drop out of him. "Your cum tastes so good," she said.

She stood up, still stroking on him. "That's one very nice cock you have there mister," she whispered.

"You're a hot little fuck," he answered.

She tickled him under the balls with her finger tips. "We better get cleaned up," she said.

They finished their shower and dried off quickly. Dylan was passed out and didn't even wake up as they scurried around, fetching Chris's clothes. He quickly dressed as Amanda threw on a robe.

"You gotta go," she said. "My girls will be home any minute." She ushered him to the door.

"Can I call you," he asked.

"Definitely, call me! I want you to come back and fuck me again sometime!" she whispered. She closed door and leaned back against it, feeling her ravaged pussy. "Oh god!" she moaned.

The End. Ok... masturbate now.

12