All Comments on 'Ahh Sin City Ch. 03'

by Taboo Junky

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This was great!!!! More!!!

You don't get to see much of this fetish anymore. This is my number one fetish!!!

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

Breeding should be done regardless of marital vows and societal norms, by people that just want to fuck and make babies.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 15 years ago
More!!

Nothing new in over a year? Have mercy on the rest of us dirty minded readers of good porn

Taboo JunkyTaboo Junkyabout 12 years agoAuthor
As the author, thank you!

Although this story was entirely fiction, it was inspired by a real trip I made to Vegas with my wife. It’s been four years since I’ve posted anything on this site and three and a half since I’ve visited it. Luckily life has its ways of bringing people back to things they love, and I love to write erotic stories of a rather Taboo nature. I’m happy to announce that I am back with lots of new inspiration and excited to share it with readers. I’m happy to see the positive feedback from this trilogy. I think with all the work and long hours of thought I put into this trilogy, I was disappointed that none of these three received that little red “H” to signify it was a hot one. I feel it was one of my best stories. I have only one story that did get an “H” rating and in my opinion this trilogy was more action packed and thrilling than the lone story which received that “H” rating. I feel as though I’ve grown as a writer, despite my armature uneducated status. Although I have less time to put into this than I did four years ago, I have a renewed sense of ambition and a supportive wife. I plan to earn that elusive red “H” again with new and exciting stories inspired by books, movies, life and imagination. Not that anyone really gives a shit but me. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

this epic was extremely "H' you should continue it by getting caught prego by father and 18 years later his son from trash pregos his daughter from his daughter yeah

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
HOT, HOT, Hot

Surely there has to be more to this story! The Daughter, Mother, and now the Baby. It was exciting reading this story. Thanks for a great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too close

The story was hot but as a woman, this was really close to rape. Got really turned off at the end. But your writing in your stories has been excellent. Not beating you up just well you wanted my opinion. Keep writing, I will overlook this and keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What happens next? Too big of a cliffhanger to not wrap it up. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Whaaa!

Good writing and content. We need to know what happens next?

!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This happened to a friend of mine. He gave her fake contact info. She had the baby and hired a gumshoe to find him. They found my friend via Facebook and the security cameras in Vegas where they met.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but I can't find anything good about your protagonist. First he fucks his daughter, then he accepts that his wife comes home with the marks of her infidelity and then after breakfast he fucks a total stranger and possibly gets her pregnant. Why am I asking you, is such a characterless swine even married? And if I were the pregnant woman's husband, your protagonist wouldn't have a single quiet day in his life! He would always have to fear for his health and his life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous