All Comments on 'Aiming To Please'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice Loving Wives story! Good characters, their trials and tribulations, and most importantly, they talked.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
UM.... lets be careful here....

This is a good story and I guess no lasting damage to the marriage has been done.....

BUT the argument that wife was doing this for her husband... to get him to pay more attention to her is absurd. and the fact that the Husband is too stupid to see through it speaks volumes about him.

sure the husband should be paying more attention to her than the porn stories... but come on the wife did not by ACCIDENT ask for matt to give her an intimate semi sexual massage. That is just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
there was a lot of

running on and on. About half way through the first page I gave up and just came here to post. There is to much unneeded chatter.

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years agoAuthor
Too much chatter?

OK. Next story I will just go..

"He pulled down her panties and fucked her!"

The end.

LOL

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read

It was a good story , perhaps a little more drawn out than it need to be but was realistic and well thought out .

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
So MGM.

You are saying that readers should stop reading your stories and pay attention to their wives?

Good idea. But what about the couples that read the stories together? or the couples that write the stories together? Which can lead to a goodnight in bed.

If a wife has to almost have sex with someone else to attract thier husbands attention. Then the marriage is in far more trouble that just a husband reading too many stories.

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years agoAuthor
Actually, yes, Mr. A/W

I seldom write cuckold stories, although I might dabble in some peekAboo type stuff. The world might be a better place if married folks would take that vow of "cleave only unto her" seriously. Yet human nature being what it is, the truths of sexuality often are far different than one might assume from the surface. So, my female character is somewhat naive, somewhat shy of her husband's activities. Thus her choice is to act to try and please him, regain his interest in her rather than some fantasy she does not quite understand. The surprise is that to him, fantasy is just fantasy, real is real, her effort thus was flawed. Her lack of an ability to communicate I feel is far more real than not in many marriages. Issues of sexuality are often difficult for even mates to discuss openly and honestly. However, that better world I spoke of could often become truth if mates simply did to that, discuss their likes and dislikes as a team. Marriage is a team effort, so is sexuality.

But then everyone knows I am crazy.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no

no a waste of time for me and for the author even the sickos won't like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

What a waste of time writing this garbage, too long and boring.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
It worked for me

We have seen this theme before, hubby is reading erotic stories on line and wife finds out and plays them out. She did it to entice her husband. She picked a male masseuse because that's what was in the stories her husband was reading. She didn't intend that it the massage would go too far. The breast massage was a surprise that she let play out. The other stuff she stopped. Compared to a lot of cheating stories this is pretty mild and the intent was to turn her husband on. Yeah, she got turned on a bit as well. I would have worried about her if she didn't and her response was a surprise to her as well. She was in a bit over her head but just a bit. And what do you know, after being upset, hubby WAS turned on. It turns out, with just a bit of modification to how she played it out, he does like her being more sexual in public. It was an interesting twist to have her be a bit naive but VERY eager. Willingness to explore, within acceptable bounds is what keeps a sexual relationship fresh. I think she was a great wife character, maybe a bit too fawning but really loving. Nice sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
response to author's comment

You note that it's often hard for married couples to communicate. That's true. I think that the reason for this is that people often don't know what they want. You know the idea that women want sensitive, caring men? In my experience, what they want is a bit of bad boy, who is not a jerk and is capable of occasionally showing them that they care. They want the sensitive, caring girlfriends. I listened far too long to my daughter describing her ideal man. The man she wanted (and got) was nothing like her description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nah

It would have been good if the wife got fucked by Matt. But as is, pretty damn boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And the biggest dumbass on the site is

HarryVA is never happy when you write about wives, so naturally he would find something to bitch about in this tamer than tame story. I presume he has been an unwilling cuckold all his adult life and these things hit home too hard for him to take. He likely cries himself to sleep after reading these stories, and dreams about being man enough to to do something about the guy fucking his wife up her ass, then he wakes up and remembers what a sad sack piece of shit he is.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Slow start, but...

overall worth reading. Probably more real than most fiction. Centered on truth of the difficulty that couples have communicating about sex and their sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I liked it. Communication is important in a marriage, and this is a good example. She let her doubts stop her from talking to her husband about how she felt...and after catching him masterbating they should have discussed the fantasy. But instead they acted like it didn't happen and it made her doubts worse.

There are some hot stories on here, plenty of fantasies to go around but somethings are better off as fantasies and not made a reality. I'm glad she didn't cheat and their marriage will probably be stronger than ever.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Huh?

What a dipshit of a husband !

He's lucky to have a good woman who loves him-dumb prick!

An earlier comment said that communication is Key - I agree.

Selfish,arrogant asshole - she should leave him,teach him a lesson...

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 5*****

However, I agree with Irfon. She has an ass for husband. Perhaps she should dump his sorry ass while she is still young enough to marry a good looking guy that appreciates her and will give her plenty of sex instead of jerking off.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
"Teach him a lesson"..

Is a disaster in the making - he is clearly NOT the type to tolerate infidelity - period!!

She should do what they ended up doing and working out their issues together with communication as pointed out - the husband was NOT a bad guy here just unfocused and inattentive. How unique that must seem right???

Nicely done as always thanks -

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN THERES SMOKE

a hot fire usually follows, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Ted was a bit of a dick but Sharon saw what he was doing as a sign that he didn't want her. Its nice that everything worked out in the end. Its a lucky man that has a wife like Sharon. Nice tale.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
That was nice

People who can't share their thoughts, fantasies and dreams with their partners - honestly and openly - are heading for disaster. An enjoyable story story about characters who were brought to life by good writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Very realistic

I like the fact that they guess about each other and have awkward moments with false starts and taking wrong turns, but finally talk, telling the truth and describing what is eating at them. Communication saves the day, because they really had feelings for each other. Continued silence could easily have put a marriage into the crapper!

5*

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Women!

They'll talk to anyone and everyone about marital problems, and take advice from all of them, except for the one person they SHOULD talk to: their husbands! No, they expect their husbands to be mind-readers. Then everything comes back to: "it's because you think I'm fat!" Or "you don't love me!" Then turn on the tears and wait for him to apologize for something he didn't even do! Women say they can't understand men, well that's because men use silly things like common sense and logic. If there is a problem, we tackle it head on and try to solve it, instead of leaving obscure hints and snide remarks. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written and consistent characters

Getting the feelings and gives reasons why she did what she did by struggling for her mariage and to get her husband back on track.

I think ordinary and "normal" people feel uncomfortable or uneasy even whene the put themself over their current bundaries.

That was a refreshing change from what I read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well done

Now that is a "loving" wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice story

This is really a very sweet story. It edges up to something very naughty that a lot of men think about without all of the cucky, creampie eating degrading stuff. This seems very real and sexy.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 6 years ago
Nice

Great job teasing without turning him into a cuck. Like this a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Nice to see a hot story where the husband isn’t a wimp and the wife doesn’t cheat. Hurray!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed that one. You do some.pretty good stories when you try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great!!!

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

You're a good storyteller.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS