All Comments on 'Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 09'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He's a fucking wimp. Should have pushed her face in the dirty sheets and then slept on her side. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I 've binged your new series of 10 of torment by Alex, considering our Alex is playing both the Stag & cuckold. While doing both pros & cons of Hotwifing in this case, he definitely did reclaim his Christina after a hard days work with Ashely with his new Stag performance. The sheets thing I'm not so sure he probably like the humilation or doesn't till the next chapter . We'll see how it goes in the next installment. I'm getting off track here. P.S Mr, Mimaster can my best girl Betsy get some love in a new chapter, I'd really like her sassy sexy sense of humor since we 've established the rules in the previous chapter of her new Hotwife awakening. looking forward to it in the next post.

Catch ya later

Cheers!

StiixxStiixxover 2 years ago
2nd time reading

2nd time reading this story, I missed what a bitch she was turning into.Great read though.

But that's the mark of a GOOD writer, envoke emotion with words.

Been so long i cant remember the story, but at this point , if it were a 1st read, im almost hoping the twat gets knocked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...