Alexis and Sam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over breakfast Sam told me of a house a few hours away, deep in the country that hosted couples who considered themselves to be swingers. By appointment only, they came to the house and if they wanted to they could hook up with other couples, arrange a threesome or an orgy or if they wanted they could stay to them selves, albeit in a room with a large window where anyone could watch that couple, or threesome or whatever if they choose.

I was not so sure about the idea, but Sam then said he had no desire to include anyone in our sex, but that it was a place where if I felt like it, we could be on display together, that I liked but I was still a bit unsure and I said.

"I like the idea of being seen with you doing whatever we chose to do. I think that would fit what we both seem to like and I like it a lot more then stripping on a stage all alone. I just want to be sure that you know that I am not looking for another cock."

"I have no desire to watch any man fuck my wife either. I will admit I enjoyed seeing you eaten by Stacey and what you told me about the woman who bid for you, but I do not want any other man's cock or hands or tongue on you at all."

"And I don't want to see your cock in another woman either."

"Well, we can call and use Diane's name to get invited. I understand there is no pressure to do anything at all once we are there. We can just watch or we can get our own room. The rooms lock from the inside so no one can come in unless we want that. The room is lighted and anyone can walk by and watch us or not if we're not interesting to them. If someone was watching us they could knock on the window to ask to join us, but it is always our, or I mean your choice Alexis."

"Dear Sam, the more I think about it the wetter I get. Although my head seems to have some reservations my pussy is decided on going there. I say we call and see if we can get in and at least go. If it's not all it's supposed to be we don't have to stay."

So we called, actually I called and spoke with a woman who based on Diane's reference said we'd be welcome to come by the coming weekend. She repeated pretty much all of what Sam had said about what went on and so while my head was still unsure my pussy told her we'd be there on Saturday. They suggested we arrive around eight. That was when everything sort of began. It would give us time to have a drink and then explore the options. She reminded me that they only took couples so there'd not be any single men or women, but that often some men and women would split up to create threesomes but it was all up to the people involved.

I thought about that house all week and also about some desires I had that I'd not yet shared with Sam. On the basis of what we'd already done I felt strongly that Sam would not object, if he truly saw if was something I wanted and something he wanted for me. I had an errand to run that I did not want Sam to know about and of course he and I would go out a select something for me to wear to the house. While shopping with Sam I suggested that the outfit we would chose for me should be the opposite of what I normally wore. It should be sexy, I would not wear anything underneath, but it should also be an outfit that caused others to undress me with their eyes, rather then be on so public a display as I might enjoy on a normal night out with him.

Sam agreed and we selected a simple, but sexy black cocktail dress. It was still on the short side but not so short that I'd be exposing my pussy haphazardly. Matching black lace stockings and garter along with a pair of black heels with just about a three-inch heel. Just enough of a heel to let my ass push back and my tits push forward.

Since the house was a few hours away, we got a hotel in the area, so we'd not have to be in a rush to get there or have to make the drive home after. So we left mid morning on Saturday and Sam asked me to ride naked in the car on the way. We'd be on the interstate for a good part of the time and he wanted me to be exposed to truckers should we pass any of them. I was surprised at how many of the trucks jostled next to our car to look down at my naked body, and Sam had me put my feet on the dash and spread my legs and show them how I masturbated. He also reminded me that I could not cum. The time flew as my concentration was on the strange sets of eyes and loud truck horns that filled my ears as my hands played with my wet pussy and hard nipples. When our turn off came I was both disappointed and pleased that it was over. Nearing the hotel Sam handed me my dress, a simple slip on, so I could cover myself on the way to our room.

It wasn't easy for me to make that journey as my cunt ached to be fucked and I knew that it would not be. Not till we were in that house anyway. We relaxed on the bed and as Sam toyed with my nipple bars I knew it was time to talk about what I wanted to happen, if it could, that night.

"Sam! I am very anxious about tonight, mostly because it is something very different for us. I've been exposed, been humiliated and danced naked in a club, but unless someone from the parking lot, or someone driving on our street last week saw us fucking, we've never been in a situation like we might be tonight. I think I'd ok being seen, I've masturbated for Diane and Stacey, I've danced naked in the club. I need to know if you are ok about this."

"Alexis, I do hope I don't suffer from stage fright and disappoint you but I know that this is something that you'd like to do, and I'd like to do it too. So, while I am, maybe for the first time the one who is on edge, I do want to do this."

"Thank you dear. Now I want ask you a question. I want an honest answer and will only go forward if you honestly tell me you are OK with it."

"Alexis I see you are now becoming adept at teasing me and keeping me in suspense. What do you want to know or do?"

"If, and I mean if, I see a woman who I find attractive and if she is willing, would you want to watch her and I lick on another, make love to one another. You would have to be there and watch. I am not becoming overly interested in being gay or even bi-sexual, it just that I can't get the image of Stacey's head between my legs out of my head. I want to try to do what she did and see if I enjoy it. I figured this place we are going to is the best place to do that."

"If you want this, I can say I too enjoyed watching Stacey eat you, of course I was enjoying seeing you exposed to her and Diane and having your nipples pierced too. If this opportunity come up, then yes I would like to see this."

"Thank you dear. Now one other thing, I may want you to be fucking me at some time during my session, if I have one with another woman. Would that be something you could enjoy?"

"Yes, Alexis. As long as it allows you what you want from this woman."

"Oh Sam it won't interfere at all. I promise you that."

We napped for a bit, which was particularly difficult for me as I was hot and wet from the journey. From the discussion and from what I also had planned for Sam that night, a special present for him. After we dressed Sam noticed that I had a small clutch bag with me and questioned me with his eyes.

"Women always have some sort of handbag, even though I don't carry one when I am with you I thought it would complete the sexy, but not slutty appearance we were shooting for tonight."

Sam nodded and we made the now short drive to the club. A strikingly beautiful woman met us at the door and after confirming our reservations took us to the bar area and sat with us.

"I am pleased to see some new faces. I wanted to assure you that whatever you wan to do in this house is completely your choice, at least to an extent. There is no overt sex allowed here in the bar or anywhere on the first floor. Even though it's a beautiful night all sex must take place inside the house. We have security if someone drinks too much and makes improper advances, though that is very rare. Now on the second and third floors are where you may explore whatever your sexual desire may take you. You will see as you tour the place that almost anything happens in one room or another from a full-blown orgy to a couple quietly making love to one another. There are rooms set aside for BDSM. All of the rooms are equipped with numerous windows for you to watch or be watched. If you don't want to be watched, then go home and close your shades and have fun. Your first drink is covered by your admission fee, but the tip is not. Otherwise you are free to stroll around, see what's happening and if you desire then take part. Have a good night."

I looked at Sam and grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the stairs. I was dying to see what was happening and wanted to have something start happening to me as well. As I expected the rooms were active, some with lots of people, some with just two or three, even one where a woman was alone masturbating for any who chose to stop and stare. While I enjoyed watching men fucking women, women fucking women and multiple men taking on a single woman, none of that was what I wanted. I found what I wanted on the third floor an empty room. I pulled Sam inside and closed then locked the door. We both stood there for a minute looking out the four windows that provide others a look in at us.

"Alexis, I think you should begin by stripping, do so now."

I placed my small clutch bag near the round bed and unzipped the dress and let it fall to the floor. I saw a set of hooks on the wall and picked up my dress and hung it there, then returned to Sam.

"Now please take my cloths off, Alexis."

I did that as slowly as I could, hanging up everything as I went. I noticed a small crowd beginning to assemble and my pussy twitched, so pleased that at least someone wanted to watch us. My nipples hardened too as the thought of the exposure, expected, but still arousing hit me. When Sam was completely naked he positioned me on the bed and spread my lets wide, facing the viewers.

"Alexis, now let's let them see you masturbate. I will allow you to cum when I think you need to."

I fixed my gaze on Sam then on the windows and I drew out my masturbation. I fondled and teased both my tits and my clit, slipped fingers in my cunt and asshole and constantly wiped away fluids that gathered on my fingers. I was breathing hard when I noticed a petite redhead standing alone in one of the windows. I look at Sam and said.

"Would you ask that girl (I pointed to her) if she would like to join me, assure her that its only me, not you who will be with her."

Sam nodded and went to her window while I continued to stroke myself ever closer to orgasm. The girl nodded and went to the door and after a short conversation with Sam she stepped in and quickly stripped naked and came to stand by me.

Not sure I'd be able to speak if I waited too long I said.

"I'm Alexis and that is my Husband Sam. He is allowing me to share myself with you, if you want. He might also use me along with you but he is not here to touch or use you at all. If that is OK, I would love to make love to you tonight."

"Call me Red. I like your body and would love to get with you. I am not allowed by my Master to be with other men, like your Master he is OK with me and a woman now and then but never another man."

"Sam is my husband and I do what I think pleases him, he is not my master, he is my lover."

Having said all I was going to say, I reached out to Red, and cupping her left breast, allowed her to come into my bed. We started slow, kissing each other gently then with more fervor and soon our hands were doing their best to tease and manipulate each other. I was already quite turned on before Red arrived and consequently my focus on holding back was slipping. Sensing this Sam gave me permission to cum and I came thrashing wildly in Red's arms.

Red allowed me to ride that orgasm and then she pivoted and put her head between my legs, laying her own wet cunt over my face. I tentatively reached up with my tongue and had my first direct taste of another woman juices. I loved it and soon I was eating Red as vigorously and she ate me. When we'd both cum again (yes Sam nodded) I asked Red if I could be on top and so we switched places. Now my ass and pussy were facing the viewing glass and Red tongue was reaching up to begin to ravage me once again. I turned to Sam and in a voice that betrayed my lust said.

"In my bag dear. Lube. I want to give you my anal virginity tonight, in front of Red and any who are watching. You allowed me my first woman, I want to give you my ass."

Sam was stunned as he stood stroking his hard cock but he found the lube and soon greased his big hard cock. The lube felt cold on my anal opening and I shivered at the cold and the thought of what was to come, even Red spoke up.

"Alexis thank you. I've always wanted to be around to watch someone get fucked in the ass. I love it when my Master fucks me there but to see it happen."

Then she stuffed her face in my cunt and I nuzzled mine in hers as I awaited Sam to open my back door. Sam used his fingers to push a lot of lube into my ass and the used two fingers then three before I felt the bulbous head of his cock pressuring my sphincter. As he popped my sphincter I screamed into Red's wet hot cunt and that seemed to turn her on and she was now feverishly eating me.

Sam took his time entering me, gently spreading my anal canal. I felt the extreme pressure as he went deeper into me and cried out into Red's cunt as my own asshole was filled. When Sam became fully seated inside me he rested and allowed me to come to terms with an ass full of hard cock. I felt Red squirming around under me and she was now face to face with me and brought my head down to hers and kissed me deeply. She then whispered in my ear.

"I want them to see your ass being fucked baby. I enjoyed seeing your man's cock stuff you but we're both here to be seen honey."

Then we kissed each other over and over as Sam now began to move back out of me. I groaned into Red's mouth at the loss of his cock and then groaned again as he filled me back up. I had become accustomed to him being in my ass and started to really enjoy what was happening. A massive orgasm was building inside me Red's attention and Sam's cock were both having their effect. I broke my kiss with Red as Sam was now slamming into my ass and yelled out.

"Fuck Sam. Fuck my ass it feels so fucking good. Cum in my ass, fill it with your hot white cum baby."

I held on to Red as my body began to take over and I knew I'd need Sam to let me cum soon. I didn't have to wait much longer as Sam screamed.

"I'm cuming Alexis. I am going to fill that ass of yours. Cum with me."

I came so hard that I was afraid I'd hurt Red who was trapped beneath us. My hips rocked back into Sam as his rocked into me. I felt his cock spasming inside me. That set of minor smaller explosions and Red's determined continued attention had its affect too. By the time Sam slid out of my ass I was as weak as a dishrag. I could feel Sam's cum oozing out of my ass and I looked over my shoulder at a sea of smiling faces, reminding me that all this was happening where I was watched and that thought and the thought of Sam's heavy white cream leaking our of my ass sent me off again and I must have passed out.

Next I knew a tongue was rimming my ass and I looked up to see Red's head between my limp legs. Sam sat next to me on the bed and smiled at me. When Red had eaten what she could suck from my ass she kissed me and thanked me for letting her join us then she picked up her dress and left. Sam and I stayed in the room a bit so I could recover then we dressed and stepped back out into the hall.

We left shortly after that but not before becoming members. I knew I wanted to go back. Just seeing the faces of men and women as we did what was normally done in the quiet of our bedroom was like a drug for me. We would end up going out to the house once a month, though we pretty much kept our activities to just us. Every now and again I would have a desire for a woman's touch, but not often. We tried some of the BDSM rooms and I found that some mild tit torture, the occasional belt and being restrained were enjoyable interludes for us.

I prefer to consider myself more of an equal to Sam and not submissive but secretly there isn't very much I would not do for Sam. We've made an appointment with Diane to look at pussy jewelry and I've asked Sam his ideas about a tattoo. We both hope that Stacey is there to care for me if I (and Sam) elect to pierce my puss. Perhaps if we experience something exciting Mr. Spunk will help us create a third chapter. Right now I need to end this and masturbate for Sam who will be reading this as I finger my cunt and suck his beautiful cock. I am looking forward to the salty taste of his cum; I hope you get yours too.

12