All Comments on 'Alexis Ch. 05'

by naughtynikki112

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Where is Alexis

Wow, such a hot story, I've got to go so I can get fucked. I've been sucking on his cock, while he read the story to me. God, naughtynikki112 that turned us on sooooo much that I think that my man is ready to share me with his black friends. He likes it when I suck on my black dildo. He also thinks that it was his doing, but I've been training him so he would be ok with it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Came so hard

My gf pimps me out just like your uncle. Tomorrow, she is making me wear a cute bikini while one our friends from church fucks me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cum bitch

Great story! I know how Alexis feels. I also started getting fucked by a teacher and his wife. They taught me many things about how to satisfy a cock and a cunt. I was 16 and became a whore for both of them. They pimped me out to their fuck friends and I spent many years as a slut for lots of guys, their wives and girlfriends. I never got enough and many years later I'm still a whore that works the interstates giving my ass pussy to truckers or anyone else that will fuck me. My goal is to do at least ten each night before heading home. The thrill of heading home with my whole ass covered with cum can't be beat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Omg I absolutely love your story, I can hardly wait for the next one I so wish I could be treated like such a little slut. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I feel like this one wasn't as strong as previous chapters but keep it up! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous