All Comments on 'Alice Ch. 02'

by Daddys_Touch

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
over the line

I understand this is 'fantasy' but, holy fuck the line was obliterated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I live in one of the gun-saturated states in America. I know the Brits feel differently about handguns than Americans. Still, all politics aside, handguns are for killing people. They are not for hurting people. They aren't for scaring people. They aren't for impressing people with the size of your dick. They are for killing people. There is no conceivable situation in which 1) a person with any level of training in handling firearms would ever brandish a fucking loaded weapon like this, or 2) any person that even kind of likes being alive would ever stay in the same room as the asshole brandishing the fucking loaded firearm any longer than it was absolutely necessary.

I get that this is fantasy. I am into some rough stuff myself. But I'll be fucked with a baseball bat up the ass before I'd go on a second date with this guy, much less go to sleep with him in the same room. The fact that two chapters remain in this series means (I assume) that she dates him again. I guess this is a public service announcement for the British girls out there -- if you ever meet a guy that casually brandishes a loaded firearm in your face, GTFO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous