Alice's Adventures Ch. 08

Story Info
Alice finds her way to Mouse.
847 words
4.48
23.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 8: Alice's Homecoming

Alice was pleased to see that Kedi out there as if she had been expecting her. Alice ran into Kedi's arms, who held her tightly and comforted her as Alice gulped out her sobs. "It was horrible! Horrible!" she sobbed. "A real nightmare!"

"I think," said Kedi kindly, "it's time for you to go home." And with that she steered Alice away from Mrs Hart's house and towards the nearest bus-stop.

Kedi took Alice to Mouse's house, and after advising Mouse's mother of the situation she took some clothes which both she and Alice could wear. She then escorted Alice to an underground railway station and proceeded to take her back to Alice's own home and her sister.

Dinah, Alice's sister, was very surprised to see her sister after so long, and was almost too surprised at first to evaluate the peculiarity of her being brought home by this stately black woman, Kedi. She had felt very guilty for the unannounced disappearance of her sister, as it had happened while she had been so very much preoccupied in other affairs. But she thanked Kedi for kindly returning her home and heard from her about Alice's ordeals at the party.

Dinah took Alice into the bedroom and laid her down in her bed. She carefully removed Mouse's clothes, so Alice lay naked. Dinah took Alice into the bathroom and sat Alice in its hot waters and sat next to her while listening to Alice recounting her adventures after boarding the underground train. For some reason, she found the stories she told quite stimulating, particularly, she thought regarding her sister, that they happened to such a pretty girl.

After the bath, Alice and Dinah went back into Dinah's bathroom with Alice wearing nothing but a bathrobe. Dinah lay Alice down and stroked Alice's hair and got Alice to once more recount her wonderful Adventures, particularly, she said, the sexy bits. While Alice chatted, Dinah thought mostly of Alice herself. She looked lovingly at the tiny hands clasped upon her knee, and the bright eager eyes looking up into hers - and she listened to the very tones of her voice, and she grinned indulgently at that queer little toss of her head to keep back the wandering hair that would always get into her eyes - and still as she listened, her hand wandered down to her crotch. Dinah was wearing only her slip with her knickers already assigned to the wash, so it was easy for her to stroke her own crotch as she held Alice's hand in hers and looked lovingly into Alice's eyes.

She listened to the attempted rape by Rabbit, which horrified her but only made her the more protective towards Alice, who she supported about the shoulders as she told her distressing tale. Then she listened to the account of Mouse first making love to her and Dinah moved a hand down to Alice's crotch and brushed the smoothness of it as Alice recounted how Mouse put her fingers into it and then her tongue. As Alice told the account of how Howard and Henry indulged in a very peculiar meal with Mouse, Dinah's index finger made its way into Alice's own little vagina and lovingly caressed Alice's clitoris. She cuddled Alice's frightened little body as she told of the horrid sadistic games Mrs Hart would play. She rained kisses on Alice's upturned face as her eyes welled with tears of anger and self-pity. She clasped Alice's buttocks in her hands as she listened to how Pig was sodomised by Mrs Duchess and her friend while very loud music crashed around them. She kissed Alice's clitoris as she heard about Gryphon's peculiarly shaped body. Her tongue was deep inside Alice's cunt as she heard of the rape of the girls during Mrs Hart's sex show. She nipped at Alice's clitoris with her teeth as she heard of the plight of Turtle, the Mock Woman.

The two girls were soon rolling about in a frenzy of sexual passion, stimulated by Dinah's reflections of Alice's Adventures. A world of sexual fantasy that made her own sex-life seem so dull. While she had been recovering from sex that day wondering where her sister had gone, only the grass rustling in the wind and the pool rippling to the waving of the reeds seemed to be the sounds around. Alice meanwhile had gone to a land of sex parties, sado-masochism, sodomy, transexualism and bisexuality.

After Alice and she had made love, Dinah pictured to herself how this same sister would, in the after-time; and how she would have all sorts of new sexual adventures and how wonderful it would be if she could participate in them - perhaps she and Alice together with a man or another girl or even with Kedi who was staying at their house at the time. And she thought of all the ways that their sex-life could be stimulated in years to come, and with these thoughts she draw Alice close to her for more love-making.

To Be Continued...