All Comments on 'Alicia's New Position Ch. 03'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
netviper21netviper21almost 14 years ago
Kind of confusing

The dialog had me confused. I'd think Kelli was talking one minute but then it was actually Alice and vice versa. The chapter seemed rushed to me, I don't know if it was so the pregnancy could be over with and Alice back out there but still it was good to see a new chapter!

And for the racist comments, well there is a bad apple out there every where. I'd say compared to your stories EZ, at least your white boys are not the pussies like so many stories on here. I'd just put them on ignore and keep on going!

Oh, and i hope to hell they rake Ronnie when they find his ass!!

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
better

very good getting better with story and hot sex , love the way they have to have black cock just like real life

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
decent

i realize that this is literotica, but the guys you are writing , black or otherwise, are the problem for women, and this is coming from a guy, the hit'em and leave'em type annoy most men, and i am sorry but ali and kelli are acting like idiots, not smart or educated but of them all i do hope ronnie gets tared , feathered and hung by his balls m because he is a true bastard and deserves what ever happens to him

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
Hi

Good Job, forget the racist bull, assholes come in all colors. But, again, my problem is the way you have totally marginalized Joe. So....your writing is getting better, and Jamel and Ty seem like good guys, and you haven't made Joe into a wimp husband....those are all the positive things, on the negative side I find it hard to believe that she so totally zeroed out a husband who she loved and lived with for years. Supposedly they once loved each other, but it has been months since they have seen each other and apparently he has never once crossed her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pot and kettle

Interesting rant against someone you label a racist. From your own words and from your screen name, you obviously make choices based on race, which shows that you are just as much a racist as the person you denigrate.

Hey, go look up the definition, I'm not lying. And for the record, I'm not white nor black, so I'm just calling it as I see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One year later...

AWESOME, it's one year later since this chapter and the series is still strong! Please keep the new chapters cuming! I can't wait for Chapter 10 & beyond!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Parks, Playgrounds and Car Hoods

What is it about Mens who want to have Us Womens having SEX with them IN Public Places. Like when I was younger they wanted to do it at Parties I was at. Then when I was having Sex Mens would want to put me on a Picnic Table if we was in a Park and Fuck me Quick and HARD. Some sat first on the top the Table with they feet on the bench and they dick out and me between they legs Sucking on them Pleasing them and making them Hard to they wanted me to Bend Over or had me Lay Back on top the Table to DO me.

I was done on a Swing once or Twice in a Playground late late at night. I held the Chains while my naked Azz was on the Swing Seat and he standing bouncing me between his legs on him. Pushing me back and forth holding the same Swing Chain. LOL Those were some Crazy times and been caught doing them but not caring.

There been a few Mens when I was naked in they Car that had me get out when I Sucked them Up and they was Hard that had me LAY on my Back on the Hood of the Car while they Fucked me. What is it about Mens and specialy Black Mens that like showing Us Womens off like that as one my OG Lovers called it. Some say it was cause They or we womens like Dogging or having that Public Sex. I guess I do. I think I liked being with BLACK Mens the MOST cause they had NO hangups about me being with other Mens or sharing me even with other Mens in the room or if they was around. Some other Mens was just to damn posesive and either didnt like me going out and not knowing who I was going with or when they Learned I had Black Lovers or seen pics of my Kids and it DEFINITLY Showed who my Babies Daddies was. No loss there cause most them couldnt DO or even FUCK me like a Black Lover could so I dont even know why I bothered with some even.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous