All Comments on 'Alicia's New Position Ch. 08'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You write a really good story when it comes to fucking big black cock, it must be from drawing on all that personal experience you've got!

Ken xx

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
oh yes

i love it she can not turn down black cock, i know how she feels , it is so awesum

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 13 years ago
wow

really like the story, alli is an alley cat but we all are to some extent , it would be awesum to have all the experiences she has

but most of us have to be relally careful

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really think you should listen to the two resident BBC whores. They can teach you everything you need to know, if there is anything you don't know about BBC or about being a BBC whore for real they can teach you. Go ahead ask them both they have been doing it for years, most of their marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Give us MORE please....

Such a hot series of stories! PLEASE write more soon and more often!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep it going....

AWESOME stories with so many loose ends! I hope you're not sufferring from writer's block, your fans crave more! What's going on with Alicia's sister Cassie and Alicia's niece's; when will Alicia find out that Joe's niece Olivia has become a black cock slut? This series has so much potential, I hope you continue writing and posting new chapters very soon!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Eyes Wide Shut Party

Been to Bachelor parties and Eyes Wide Shut Party and other times where some Mens wanted pics of they dick in my Mouth or some where. Even seen them shooting me with cams. Got sent some of it to by a Man I was there with or was Managing me at the time who set up for me to Work the Party and Dance at them before making the Extra Money as was always there after I was done dancing and they was drinking up enough. Halloween Parties was just like that where Mens and womens came together or Husbands and wifes and would like seperate at the door or see them doing others and I knew they was there with some one or Married to some body there but not doing nothing with they spouse but any body else there. So the Masked thing do happen when People at them parties dont want they Face seen but want to do EVERYTHING they want with Other People other then they Husband or Wife or Lover they there with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous