Alien Love Slave Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmeraldIce
EmeraldIce
120 Followers

He pumped vigorously, and I tightened my lips around his moving shaft, trying to please him as he had pleased me. His cock was slick with my saliva, making it easy for him to slide in and out repeatedly.

Every once in a while he would jam his tongue into my pussy, making me even more eager to please him. Each time he would retract his erection from my mouth, I would swipe my tongue across his cock, and he would slam it back into my wetness, seemingly pleased with the sensation.

I was disappointed when he abruptly pulled his shaft from my mouth, and I sadly watched as it moved away from my line of vision and disappear. The strands began to shake again as he turned his body around and settled onto my back for the third time.

The arachnid's front legs found their way through a few openings in the web, and a few of the knife-like protrusions traced lines all over my torso. I was still so incredibly aroused, even though my orgasms had passed; I had no concern about the sharp bayonets hurting me, even when they grazed across my nipples.

I felt the spider lower his head next to my neck and tensed as I waited for him to bite me again, but it never happened. Instead, he licked and tasted my skin. I felt a nudging between the lips of my labia as he poised his cock at my entrance.

His hard erection was slimy with his fluid - thank God - and he drove into me hard. I cried out in pain and pleasure as he pistoned into me again and again. My pussy had never felt so full and so stretched, but the sensation was absolutely incredible.

With each thrust I could feel the arachnid's erection bottom out, hitting my cervix, trying to shove deeper inside of me. Had I not been high on the spider's venom, I might have been in pain, but every shove and push felt so good, I never wanted him to stop.

The spider's cock hammered into me harder and faster as the alien species fucked me with increasing speed. With each thrust, I pushed back against him, helping him drive himself deeper within me. Each time he hit the end of my sex I would groan with pleasure, hoping to encourage him to keep fucking me.

My sex was dripping with wetness; every time the arachnid's huge erection slid into me, the combination of my honey and the tightness of my pussy created a slurping, suction noise, which turned me on even more. My God, he knew how to please me!

I saw the knife-like appendages move back and forth under my torso as they teased and scraped against my nipples. His sharp appendages never sliced my nipples, but they rubbed against them until they were nearly raw, sending pleasure from my breasts to my clit with each touch.

The human part of the spider's chest rubbed against my back from side to side, and it was almost as though he was scent-marking me. I didn't even notice when the smaller spiders began to crawl all over me until my peripheral vision happened to notice them crawling on my hands.

I should have been flipping out when I saw my arms and neck covered with the skittering black creatures, but I was too busy enjoying the enormous cock plunging in and out of my pussy.

Warmth spread through me as I started to climax again; this species had succeeded where no man had before by giving me an orgasm without touching my clit. I wondered if I could stay with this spider-thing for the rest of my days, then I realized the stupidity of the thought – I was a sex/breeding slave after all.

My pussy was slick with my honey and was about to overflow when I felt tiny pinpricks all over my body. The little spiders were biting me, and I'd never felt anything so exquisite as their little fangs concentrated on my clit and my nipples.

I exploded into orgasm as the tiny needles bit into my sensitive nubs. I yelled my climax as the spider's cock rammed into me, fucking me over and over again. With one long hiss, the arachnid pulled his human torso off of me only to better angle his abdomen so his shaft could forcefully drive into me even harder.

The spider's abdomen vibrated above me, and his legs spasmed on either side of me as he climaxed. Sperm ran out of my pussy and dripped onto the floor as the spider gripped my hips with his hairy legs. I would have sworn his cock swelled inside of me as he slammed into me again and again, making me feel impossibly full.

After my first orgasm, the small spiders continued to nibble on my nipples and clit, giving me pleasure unlike any that I've ever known. Within seconds, my body erupted into another climax due to the intense stimulation of the tiny spiders' mouths on my clit. I screamed my pleasure again and again before my muscles calmed and relaxed. I shuddered in the aftershocks of orgasm, floating on the mental high of pleasure.

Finally, the arachnid's body stopped quivering, but he remained still, his cock deeply seated in my pussy. I felt a strange tickling on the lips of my sex as the huge penis inched its way out of me, every slight movement causing me to writhe and moan for him.

I noticed that the smaller spiders had left en masse, skittering away, their work with me evidently finished. The alien's large cock slid free of my sex, and, once again, I felt a feather-like brushing against my pussy.

I gasped at the sudden empty sensation in my sex, as the spider nuzzled my neck and settled against my back. My mind was starting to clear, and I began to wonder what he was going to do next, since he seemed to have completed his task.

We remained in the same position for several minutes, and it was almost as though we were cuddling. I thought it was quite odd for a male of such a different species to want to stay with me after he had spilled his seed, but I certainly didn't mind.

I wondered for a moment if he would want another round of mind-blowing sex, but it wasn't meant to be. A commotion from below startled my lover and I out of our post-orgasmic reverie, and he hissed as he protectively took a defensive position over my body.

I gasped in surprise as I was suddenly falling, the threads of spider silk severed and falling to the floor. The enormous spider was nowhere to be seen, but I could hear his angry hisses all around me. Just before I hit the ground, I was transported back into my cell.

Oddly enough, I wanted to go back to my spider lover, and I was pissed with the grays for ending my fucking session too early. Before I could bitch and moan, the professor's voice sounded all around me.

"Sidney, you must drink the provided beverage to expel the species' offspring from your body."

I had absolutely no problem with that, so I stood up and found the concoction on a nearby table. I drank the bitter liquid quickly, downing every drop. I reached down between my legs as I felt yet another tickling sensation.

My hand came away covered in silky webbing, and it took everything I had to refrain from vomiting the liquid I'd just drank. Frantically, I pulled at the silky threads, ripping them off of the lips of my pussy.

The bastards had tried to seal my womb, encasing the mutant arachnid's sperm within me! I didn't stop until I was positive all of the strands had been removed completely, and I desperately wanted a shower; even that black gooey slime would have been acceptable.

Although I had a pretty good idea, I still asked, "What would have happened if I didn't drink that shit in time?" I was curious to know what my fate would have been.

"Had we waited five more minutes, the offspring would have embedded themselves within your uterus and eaten their way out of you."

"Oh," I answered, feeling faint. "Gee, thanks."

"You're welcome, Sidney."

I realized this would be my life forever. I was dependent on a race of beings to which I was property, a commodity to be borrowed so they could make money. My life was a waiting game, and all I could do was pass the time until I was loaned out to be an alien sex slave again and again.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

Alien Love Slave

© Emerald Ice 2012

EmeraldIce
EmeraldIce
120 Followers
12