All Hallow's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you," she whispered to him, leaning up to kiss him near his ear while her fingers curled around his cock and stroked it gently. "I want to taste you now."

With that she squatted before him and brought his cock close to her mouth, her hand still wrapped around, stroking it. Heather extended her tongue out and flicked it at the tip. A clear dribble of precum was posed at the tip and she lapped at it, her tongue began to circle the mushy pink head, bringing a deep groan from his throat. After her tongue had circled him a hundred times, leaving a glistening glaze on the tip, Heather parted her lips and kissed it. She pivoted her mouth about him, her lips slowly stretching over the mushy cap. She could feel his hips thrust gently forward trying to edge inside her mouth, but Heather pulled back and stroked him, spreading her spit over the length of his shaft.

When she kissed his cock again, she opened her mouth and began to ease him inside, slowly moving her lips back and forth, sliding him in and out of her mouth, taking just a bit more of him inside with each move. Soon she was taking nearly all of him inside her mouth, the head pushing back against her throat. Faster and harder she began to suck his cock, her head bobbing madly. He leaned forward and rested his hands on the crypt, his hips rocking back and forth as Heather sucked his cock, his groans and growls becoming louder and wilder.

Heather pulled away a couple times to catch her breath and spread the thick wetness of her saliva along the shaft. As she flicked her tongue at the rouged tip, her other hand cradled his balls. She held his cock up and away while she licked down around his full tight sac, then taking each one into her mouth and sucking them gently. An animal like grunt erupted from his lips as her tongue flashed all around his balls while they were in her mouth. Then she let them go and returned to his cock, sucking him all deep inside her with one fast wet push.

Heather bobbed frantically on his cock, stroking the shaft, sucking hard on the head, squeezing his balls gently, until Robert finally let out a huge groan and reached for her face. With his hand under her chin, he guided her upward, bringing her mouth to his for a wet kiss of passion. Just as his tongue lit a fire in her mouth again, Robert spun her around and pushed her toward the crypt. Heather leaned forward and grabbed the edge of the marble stand. Stepping up behind her, he lifted her skirt and rubbed the fat head of his cock on her still wet and hungry pussy. She pushed him back and reached for the snap and zipper of her skirt and shimmied it down till it pooled around her feet. Stepping out, she bent over again and presented her sweet firm ass to him.

"Miss Heather Rowe, I do believe you want this," Robert said guiding his rigid cock toward her dripping sex.

"Oh god yes! I want it! All of it!" she cried out, looking over her shoulder at him with a sexy grin.

"They you shall have it!" he said and pushed his hips forward, thrusting the head of his cock just inside her pussy.

"Mmm!" Heather hummed. "Oh yes!"

With a persistent rocking motion, Robert worked his cock in and out of her pussy, slowly but surely easing more and more of his tool inside until she finally felt his belly press firmly against her ass.

"Oh, god! Yes!" she cried out as he grasped her hips and began to move with long deep slow strokes. Heather could feel every inch of him push inside her, stretching her hot wet labia and brushing occasionally against her clit. She reached down and fingered herself, feeling another wave of wonderful sensations sweep over her. Her breasts were bouncing wildly, her nipples brushing against the cool marble of the crypt, only inciting her passions further.

He grasped her hips and began to thrust harder and faster, their bodies soon glistening with sweat from the heat of their passionate embrace. His hands reached up and cupped her breasts, pinching and rolling her very hard nipples. Then Robert grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked it, pulling her back against him. Their wet bodies made a smacking noise each time they met as they made wild crazy love.

"Oh, fuck! Yes!" she cried out as she came again.

He growled loudly as he slowed the pace, letting her enjoy the wave of orgasm rippling through her undulating body. Heather pushed herself up from the crypt as Robert withdrew his cock from her pussy. She turned to face him, their arms encircling each other as they embraced and kissed heatedly and deeply. In their embrace, he turned around and backed up toward the crypt. When their kiss broke, Robert pushed himself up onto the crypt and took her hand with him. The sight of his body reclining on the crypt, his beautiful erect cock pointing skyward, invited her to crawl up on top of him.

Straddling his narrow hips with her knees, Heather reached for his cock and guided him to her still hungry pussy. It felt heavenly to have him inside her again. She rested her hands on his shoulders and began to rock up and down on his cock. His hands wasted little time reaching for her breasts, cupping them and toying with her nipples.

Faster and faster she rode him, rocking her hips and grinding them on his belly, crushing her clit against him. Heather leaned forward, offering her breasts to his open mouth, and feeling his lips and tongue oblige her with a series of hot wet kisses. When his teeth began to nibble on her, she felt her body tremble again.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" she cried out.

He pushed up against her body, ramming his cock hard and deep into her pussy faster and faster until she collapsed on top of him, her breath coming short and fast. He slowed and came to a rest as Heather regained her breath. She could feel him ease his rigid cock in and out of her slightly. Grabbing her tightly, he rolled them over and Heather felt the backside of her naked body flatten against the cool marble of the crypt. It mattered little that there was no padding underneath her, so enflamed was her desire.

She lifted her knees up and spread her legs for him as Robert began to move slowly atop her. Heather could feel his entire body move, as if all of him was making love to her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held onto him as he thrust his cock into her harder and faster and deeper. Lifting her booted feet up, she hooked her ankles around behind his hips, her heels digging into his butt.

"I want you so much," she cried out. "I want you to cum so badly!"

His only answer was a deep growl that echoed in her ear and reverberated down deep into her soul. He buried his face into her neck, kissing her near the ear. She held onto him as his body rocked and thrust wildly, their passion reaching a new height of intensity. When his teeth grazed her neck, nibbling at her tender flesh, she felt as if Robert were entering her again, making her one with him, just as their bodies were moving as one as they made love.

"Oh, yes! Oh, god! Yes!" she screamed, as the thrusting of his body seemed to reach a crescendo.

His teeth clamped down on her neck, his lips closing around the bruising wound as his hands clutched at her shoulders tightly, and his cock pounded her throbbing pussy. With a guttural cry, she felt his cock explode inside her, his hot cum shooting up deep inside her. He continued to thrust inside her, emptying himself into her waiting body, while his lips mouth sucked on the tender flesh of her neck.

"So long ..." he whispered in her ear as his wild rocking began to slow. "So long I have waited for you, Heather Rowe. Thank you my sweet baby!"

"Mmm, that was terrific!" she said, hugging this strange man tightly. "I can't believe we just did this!"

"I can," Robert said, lifting his face from her neck and kissing her lips warmly and tenderly. As he brushed her hair away from her glistening face, his eyes narrowed and Robert rubbed her neck. "Sorry about that," he said apologetically. Heather reached up and touched where Robert had bitten her.

"That's okay, it doesn't hurt or anything," she smiled. "I kinda lose control myself sometimes."

They lie together for a while longer until Robert began to move. "You can't be comfortable like this," he said, his voice again sounding apologetic.

Heather smiled as they slipped down from the crypt and sat on the bench, both still naked. But it felt so natural now that they had made love. Robert poured the last of the wine into their glasses and they sipped and snuggled together on the bench. His kisses on her hair and forehead seemed to melt right through her. Here he was, a complete stranger, and yet she had never felt so close to anyone like this before, like they were part of each other.

Heather had no idea how late it was when they began to get dressed. She had to chuckle when Robert helped her, gathering up her clothes and adjusting the fit of her bra.

"Mmm, you aren't getting any more ideas, are you?" she said as his fingers lingered on the soft skin and firm flesh of her breasts.

"No, my sweet lady, but maybe sometime ...." His voice trailed off. When she glanced at him to question what Robert meant, he waved her off. "Let us not think of such things."

"I wonder if it's gotten any chillier out," Heather asked as Robert helped her into her jacket.

"I don't think so," he answered. "This is a special evening."

They kissed at the door and fell into a warm embrace. Robert caressed her cheek softly. Heather turned, pushed at the door and stepped outside into the late evening air sure that Robert was following her outside. When the door closed loudly behind her, she suddenly felt alone. Turning around quickly, she saw that the candlelight was extinguished. A chill wind brushed against her face. With a blink, Heather suddenly was back in her living room, sinking back on her soft leather couch. Unbelieving, she sat up and blinked her eyes. Wait! What was that? A dream? Her body still reverberated with a sexual tingling and there was no mistaking the oozing dampness in her pussy.

She hurriedly grabbed her jacket walked briskly, almost running toward the main road that lead to the cemetery. She ran, nearly out of breath, up the gravel drive to the Massy mausoleum. It was very dark and the door creaked wearily as she pushed it open. "Robert?" she called out. "Robert?" Using the little penlight on her key chain she peered around inside. The room was dank and musty, just as it had been the other night with Kevin. But atop the crypt stood the empty wineglasses and bottle and a note written in an old-fashioned handwriting style.

My Dearest Heather Rowe,

Hope you enjoyed our little tryst! Thank you for making an old man's entry into the afterlife so memorable. Perhaps I shall see you again next All Hallow's Eve?

With Much Love Always,

Robert

After folding the note and slipping it into her jacket pocket, she grasped the wineglasses and turned to leave. The narrow beam of her flashlight streaked across the niches and there on the top row stood a new shiny silver urn and the name freshly carved above it, Robert Mitchell Massey.