All Our Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

I reached out with my left hand and gently cupped Jacqui's right breast. I ran my thumb across her hard nipple. She moaned, and I felt her hips move beneath me. I reached out to her other breast, aware of Marie watching us closely. As I caressed Jacqui's breasts Marie came across to join us. Jacqui looked up as Marie knelt by her side.

Reaching down between my hands, between Jacqui's breasts, Marie gently undid the clasp at the front of the cream bra. I slid my hands across her breasts, into the deep valley between them. I slipped my hands under the edge of each cup, and then slowly back across her breasts, exposing them to us. I felt the firmness of Jacqui's breasts under my hands, of her hard, puckered nipples. As my hands reached her sides, leaving her breasts totally exposed, both Marie and I gasped as we took in their beauty.

I moved to lie at Jacqui's side, before leaning over and taking her nipple into my mouth. Marie laid at her other side, and Jacqui moaned loudly as both her nipples were drawn into wet, willing mouths, and were sucked and teased.

As I sucked and licked at her breast and nipple, I ran my hand over her flat tummy. Marie's hand was already there, undoing the rest of the buttons on the dress. Once they were out of the way, I rubbed down the front of her panties, feeling the wetness, her juices rushing from her. Marie moved away from her breast, and the two girls kissed – soft, passionate kisses that set us all moaning.

As my hand reached inside Jacqui's knickers, Marie stood up. She moved away a little, so that Jacqui and I could see her. As we watched, I rubbed my fingers along Jacqui's wet slit, teasing her, toying with her hard clit.

We watched as Marie moved slowly, sensually, undoing the buttons down the front of her dress, before pushing it off her shoulders. It fell to the ground as she ran her hands over her naked breasts, as she pinched her own nipples. Her hands ran lower, until one was on her tummy, and one inside her knickers. She turned around, and bent over to slip them off, pointing her firm ass at us, her pussy peeping out from between her legs. She turned and held out her hands.

"Let's go to bed," was all she said.

Jacqui reached her hands up to Marie, and stood up, the girls falling naturally into each other's arms, their naked breasts pressing together. They kissed again, my cock painfully hard as I watched them.

Jacqui ran her hands down Marie's back, down to her firm ass. I moved behind her, pushing her hair to one side so that I could kiss her neck. I pulled her dress down her arms, and dropped it onto the floor. As the girls carried on kissing, moaning softly as their tongues explored, I dropped to my knees, scattering kisses down Jacqui's back.

All she was wearing now was a cream thong. Her rounded buttocks were firm, white against the rest of her. I kissed each side of her bum gently, before easing her thong down, leaving her naked. Her moaning got louder as I ran my tongue between her cheeks. Her bum pushed out, exposing more. I teased her tight little hole with the tip of my tongue, holding her hips and pulling her to me.

I stood up and led these two naked, gorgeous women up the few steps to the bedroom. The contrast between them was amazing. Marie was slender, while Jacqui was more rounded, her breasts and hips heavier, more voluptuous, both of them unbelievably sexy.

Once in the bedroom, they both turned on me. Jacqui kissed me. Our first kiss was soft and gentle to start with, growing quickly in passion as our tongues came into play. Our kissing stopped briefly as Marie pulled my shirt over my head. Jacqui immediately leant down, sucking and biting my nipples, her hand reaching for my cock through the thin material of my trousers.

Jacqui dropped to her knees in front of me, still looking up at me. I sensed Marie kneeling down behind me. Their hands pulled at my clothes, dragging them and my underwear over my hips, down my thighs and off. My cock sprung up, standing out rigid, pre cum pouring from the tip. Jacqui gasped as it pointed at her, her mouth automatically slipping over the tip, greedily sucking my cock head into her.

As Jacqui sucked me, Marie ran her hands between my legs to cup and caress my balls, before moving around to the front of me. I held their heads as they alternated, taking turns to suck me, to lick me, to tease me. The contrast between them was amazing. I knew Marie so well, but Jacqui was different, grating her teeth over my cock, biting me.

And it was Jacqui who wanted my cum first. Marie knew this as well, and moved behind her to hold her breasts as she sucked on me harder, drawing me deeper into her mouth, as I fucked her. With a cry I came, the first few jets of cum gushing into Jacqui's mouth, the rest onto her breasts. She turned quickly, still holding my cock, and kissed Marie, sharing my cum. I stood watching them, my cock still hard, my mind abuzz with what had developed so quickly.

We moved to the bed, Jacqui lying on her back, with Marie at her side. I kissed them both, and then watched as they caressed each other's breasts. Marie leant over and licked what was left of my cum from Jacqui's breasts, before taking a ripe brown nipple into her mouth, sucking hard, biting gently. I moved back to kneel between Jacqui's legs. Her pussy was shaved, her slit running with juices. Her large clit and lips were prominent, begging for attention.

I kissed up the inside of her thighs, tasting her silky soft skin. I kissed along her slit, feeling her pushing up for more. I rang my tongue back down, pausing at her clit. Then I pushed my tongue inside her, licking and sucking her juices from her. Her hand appeared, her finger rubbing her clit in a circular motion.

Jacqui was panting, surges of pleasure running through her from the attention she was getting – from the attention her breasts were getting, her pussy was getting, her clit was getting. Marie was grinding her pussy against Jacqui's thigh, needing attention. I ran my hand up her thigh to her pussy, pushing two, then three, fingers inside her. She fucked against my fingers frantically. Jacqui reached across and pinched her pert breasts, pulling on her nipples, both of them crying out.

I urged them on, and within seconds of each other they came, long drawn out orgasms that sent pleasure rushing through them. They held onto each other, Marie still pushing onto my fingers, and Jacqui on my mouth. As they relaxed, I moved to kiss Marie, to share Jacqui's taste with her. Then I kissed Jacqui, before lying between them, hugging them.

We played with each other, their hands all over my cock and balls, before they started reaching out for each other. I reached out to them, hugging them, caressing their breasts, their bums, anywhere I could reach.

We lay together, touching and caressing for what seemed like ages before Marie moved down and took me into her mouth. I reacted quickly, with my cock hardening to fill her mouth. I reacted not just to Marie, but also to Jacqui, who was watching us intently. Once I was hard, Marie stopped, reaching up to kiss me on the lips.

"Enjoy," she said, before climbing off the bed. I watched as she pulled her dress back on, and then left the bungalow, leaving us alone.

I turned to Jacqui, pulling her easily in my arms. It seemed so natural to be with her, to be holding her. She reached for my cock as we kissed, stroking my hard shaft, peeling the skin back from the throbbing head. I cupped her sex in my hand, rubbing my thumb across her clit gently as I slipped a finger deep inside her hot body.

We lay kissing and stroking, before moving easily into a "69" position, lying on our sides facing each other. I held her close as she opened her legs for me, as she sucked my cock into her mouth. We caressed each other with our lips and tongues, across my cock and balls, across her clit and pussy, before we sucked each other some more, my cock slipping deep into her mouth as she ground her pussy hard against me, as I sucked on her wanton pussy.

As we sucked and licked each other, Jacqui gradually moved around, dragging her pussy away from my hungry mouth, my cock dropping out of her mouth, until her legs were straddling my body. She pressed her pussy down onto my rigid cock. She moved her body slowly, sliding against my hard cock, which was now pressed between her wet, swollen pussy lips, her hot juices escaping onto my cock and balls. She stretched up and held onto the head board above me, her big breasts swaying over me.

She rocked her body, sliding her pussy along my shaft, pressing her clit down hard against my cock head, but never quite letting me inside her body no matter how much I moved my hips or wriggled beneath her. I reached for her breasts, making her moan deeply as I rubbed and pulled at her taut nipples, as I cupped and caressed her breasts, marvelling at their weight, their firmness, their beauty.

She arched her back and lowered her breasts towards my waiting mouth. I fed on her nipples hungrily, sucking them deep into my mouth one at a time, and then both together, holding her, wanting her. I drew one nipple, and part of her breast, into my mouth and then reached for her ass, pulling her down onto my cock, needing to be inside her.

This time Jacqui let me guide her as I held her ass, as I moved her slowly downwards until the tip of my cock was at the entrance to her pussy. I held her firmly, rocking her gently against me, teasing her for a few more moments before angling my body and sliding easily into her. We both gasped as I entered her, our eyes locked together as her lips stretched around my thick shaft, as I slid my whole length inside her in a single, long thrust.

I gasped as I felt the heat of her around me, as her pussy moulded itself to my cock. We both stopped moving as I reached as deep inside her as I could. She lowered her body onto mine, her breasts squashed onto my chest as we kissed. We kissed slowly, sensually, our tongues playing and exploring as pleasure rippled through us, as Jacqui's pussy clung to my throbbing cock.

Our bodies began moving again as our need took over. My cock seemed to grow even harder, even longer, as we began to fuck each other, our bodies moving as one as I thrust my cock into Jacqui's wanton pussy, as she thrust her tongue into my hungry mouth. We moved as one, faster and faster, as I drove my cock deeper and deeper into her body. Our bodies stuck wetly together as we raced towards our climax, our cries muffled only by our kisses.

Jacqui froze as she came, her body tense against me as she cried out, as a deep flush rose up her chest, as an intense wave of pleasure broke over her. I fucked her harder still as she clung to me, my balls on fire until my cum erupted deep inside her body. I held her to me, my cock jerking as the thick jets of cum pumped through my shaft and into Jacqui's wet pussy.

We held each other tight until my cock slipped wetly from her body. Moments later, Marie returned. She quickly undressed again, and joined us on the bed, hugging us both. We lay there kissing and cuddling, caressing each other for a long time, knowing that we all wanted more. Gradually our touches and kisses became more urgent, more demanding.

They stroked my cock between them, before pushing me onto my back. Marie climbed across me, her pussy hovering above my cock. Jacqui reached for me, and rubbed the head of my cock across Marie's pussy, across her clit. With a sigh, Marie sank down onto me, my cock sliding deep inside her, into her incredibly hot pussy. I felt her throbbing and squeezing around me.

As Marie began to move up and down my length, Jacqui swung her leg across my body, to sit on my chest, and slid her pussy to my mouth. I licked her pussy again, sucking on her lips, my arms around her, pulling her to me. She lent against the wall above the bed, balancing herself as I pulled her to me, as Marie slid up and down, as I thrust into her, the bed shaking under our movements.

I reached for Jacqui's breasts, savouring their weight, their firmness. I rubbed her nipples, teasing them, rubbing them between my finger and thumb. Marie leant forward, to join me in enjoying Jacqui's amazing breasts.

I knew that Marie would come quickly, so I thrust up into her, meeting her body as it moved downwards, all the time working on Jacqui's sweet tasting pussy. Jacqui pushed herself harder to me as Marie's cries got louder, as she came again, as her juices poured from her. Her movements slowed, and she climbed away from me.

She pulled Jacqui back along my body. I felt her wet pussy smearing its juices down my chest and stomach, and then my cock was immediately surrounded by another hot, wet pussy. The feeling was incredible, moving so swiftly from one pussy to another. With a grin Marie kissed me, before taking her turn to sit across me. But she turned to face Jacqui, pushing her ass back towards me, exposing her bum and pussy to my mouth, to my tongue.

As Jacqui took my cock deep inside her body, they reached for each other's breasts, leaning forward to kiss. I stroked my tongue from Marie's puckered hole to her clit, running along her wet slit, into her pussy. I sucked her wet, juicy lips, and fucked her with my tongue. They both pushed down on me, matching the upward thrusts of my cock and tongue.

My balls were on fire, my cum hot inside them. I groaned, and Jacqui pushed harder, faster. With a cry I came, great fountains of cum shooting deep inside her. She cried out as well, and pressed down hard, burying me inside her, her pussy clenched around me. Finally, Marie moaned into Jacqui's soft lips, pushing her pussy down before relaxing against me, her passion, our passion, spent for now.

We slowly separated, and cuddled up, all of us exhausted at last, our bodies wet with cum and juices. We fell asleep together in minutes, but when I woke up hours later, Jacqui was gone.

************************

Two days later it was our anniversary.

We spent most of the day lazing on the beach, just happy to be together. In the evening, the hotel laid on a candle lit meal for us on the beach. The meal was fantastic, but as we ate, and chatted and laughed, we both knew how our evening was going to end.

During the meal we teased each other. Marie rubbed my cock with her foot under the table. I returned the favour, pressing my foot to her pussy, rubbing her just how she liked, feeling her pressing back. When she went to the bathroom, I watched her crossing the patio that edged onto the beach, enjoying the deliberate swing of her hips.

When she got back, she leaned over the table, showing me her naked breasts and hard nipples down the front of her dress. She kissed me, and handed me something. I looked in my hand – it was her knickers, her wet knickers! She sat with her hands in her lap as we chatted, before leaning over the table and offering me her hand to kiss. I kissed the tips of her fingers – her wet, pussy flavoured fingers. After that, I wanted to skip dessert, but Marie insisted we stay.

She chose a chocolate éclair. She ate it with her hands, sucking it in such a provocative way I thought I would cum there and then. She sucked her fingers clean, licking her lips, looking into my eyes all the time. My cock was rock hard. We left quickly after that, both of us eager to get back. We walked back with only one thing on our minds. My arm was around Marie, sliding down to cup her firm bum in my hand, to feel the nakedness that was barely hidden by her dress.

As we neared the bungalow, Marie pulled me into the trees that ran alongside the sandy footpath. Even though it was dark, anyone passing would see us. She kissed me quickly on the lips, before kneeling down in front of me, undoing my zip, and pulling out my cock. She licked me and sucked me into her warm mouth.

Releasing me, she ran her tongue up the length of my cock, and back down to my balls. She quickly sucked one of my balls, and then the other, into her mouth, rolling them around with her tongue. She sucked my cock head back into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down so that my cock fucked her, my hips moving to meet her.

I love the way that Marie sucks me, and it seemed like only seconds before I felt the familiar surge running through me as my balls tightened and my cum erupted into her mouth. She sucked me dry, swallowing my cum, before licking me clean. She put my cock away, patting the front of my trousers once I was done up again. She wore the widest of grins as she stood to kiss me, our tongues slipping over each other, the taste of my cum clear in her mouth.

"That should slow you down while you ravish me," she whispered, before taking my hand and leading me back onto the path.

Back at the bungalow, I led Marie straight to the bed, pausing only to pour the champagne we'd brought back with us from dinner. We toasted each other, and took a sip of the champagne, standing very close together, very aware of each other. I took her drink from her, and put both glasses down next to the bottle on the dressing table. She stepped into my arms, her body pressing against me, her warmth radiating through the thin material of her dress.

We kissed, gently at first, and then more urgently. She ran her warm, wet tongue along my lips, slipping past them to toy with my tongue. She sucked on my tongue as I slipped it between her lips. I ran my arms down her back, reaching for her naked bum, cupping her small, firm buttocks, pulling her to me. She pressed herself to me, feeling my cock. Our kisses became more urgent, more erotic.

Pulling away from me slightly, she started to undo my shirt – slowly, a button at a time, all the while her eyes looking into mine. She pushed the shirt off my shoulders, dropping it to the ground. Her hands ran over my chest, teasing my nipples, scratching me lightly with her nails. Still looking into my eyes she slid her hand down my chest, over my stomach and into the top of my trousers. I gasped as she squeezed my cock, before pulling her hand away.

Still looking at me, she dropped to her knees to pop my button, and ease my zip down. Sliding her hands into my waistband, she pulled my trousers and underwear over my hips, and down my thighs. My cock sprung up, standing out proud. She kissed the tip, but otherwise avoided contact with me, teasing me. I kicked my shoes off, so that she could remove my clothes. I stood naked as Marie came back up to kiss me, all the time being careful to leave my cock alone.

I turned her around, and unzipped her dress – slowly, kissing her shoulders as I ran the zip all the way down to the top of her ass. I slipped the silky material off her shoulders, and watched the dress fall down her slender body into a shimmering pool at her feet. She was naked apart from her stiletto sandals, her body glimmering in the subdued lighting.

I took her back into my arms, kissing the side of her neck, her ears, and reaching around to cup her breasts in my hands, gently rubbing her sensitive nipples. A moan escaped from her lips as she pushed back against me, my cock nestling into the crack of her bum. I turned her around, and eased her back onto the bed. She stretched out, delighting in showing me her body. Before joining her I slipped her shoes off, kissing her toes gently.

I lay down beside her, our bodies barely touching as I kissed her, our tongues once again playing together. I kissed her eyes, her nose, her chin. Moving down slowly I ran my tongue along her jaw bone, kissing as I went, sucking on her ear lobe. I kissed down her neck, sucking gently at her throat, moving down slowly towards her breasts, running my tongue across her silky smooth flesh.

I looked down at her breasts, taking in her firm mounds, her hard, puckered nipples. I ran my hand over one breast, pausing briefly at her nipple, before continuing over her belly, towards her pussy. Marie moaned softly as my hand went lower. As my hand ran softly through her pubic hair, her legs opened slowly. I kissed her, feeling rather than hearing her gasp as my hand reached her pussy, as my finger rubbed at her clit, before running down her wet slit and into her body.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers