All Our Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers

We bumped into them again as we came out of the restaurant on our last night. We chatted for a few minutes, and then John held up the two bottles of wine he was holding. He told us that they were off to enjoy a soak in their hot tub, which some of the larger bungalows had installed outside.

"Why don't you join us?" Laura asked brightly.

"Yes please!" Marie told them before I could speak..

Five minutes later, we were back at their bungalow. It was much larger than ours, with a separate bedroom off to one side.

"There's some gowns on the back of the door," Laura told us, pointing at the bathroom, as she followed John into the bedroom.

Marie and I changed quickly, stripping off before pulling a towelling robe on. We went back outside, where John and Laura were waiting. John had poured the wine, and handed us each a glass. As I took a sip, I heard a squeal behind me. Turning around, I caught a glimpse of Laura stepping into the hot tub, her naked body only partially hidden by the shadows. Marie squeezed my hand, and followed, quickly dropping her robe and stepping into the water, John's eyes following her.

John and I joined them, and were soon all laughing and chatting. Although the water hid our nakedness, we were all very aware of it, aware of where this was leading. I could see John openly looking at Marie, and I knew she was getting excited by it. I couldn't help but look at Laura, enjoying the fleeting glimpses I got of her full, rounded breasts as the water bubbled around her.

Laura got out first, announcing that she had had enough. She reached behind her for her gown, and wrapped it around her as she stood up. Again, my cock lurched at the brief, almost teasing, glimpses of the body. We all followed her. I glanced across at Marie, watching as she looked at John, at his semi hard cock, at his muscular body.

With our gowns around us, we followed Laura indoors. As we settled down on the two settees that filled the room, she was nowhere to be seen. A few minutes later, she re-appeared from the bathroom. Without saying a word, she held her hand out to me. I stood up, took her hand, and let her lead me towards the bedroom. As I reached the door, I glanced back over my shoulder. John was already next to Marie, his hand inside her gown, his hands on my wife's gorgeous body.

My glance around the bedroom as we entered was cut short as Laura came into my arms. It seemed so natural as I pulled her to me and kissed her for the first time. Her lips felt soft and moist. I could taste her lipstick. Her tongue ran softly around my lips, and then between them. I pulled her tight as our tongues met, and slipped sensually around each other.

As we kissed, Laura undid the cord on my gown so that it fell open. She ran her hands over my chest and stomach, scratching me lightly with her nails, heightening the sense of sensuality that was washing over us as we kissed, our kisses becoming more passionate by the second.

Eventually, Laura moved back from me a little. Her face was flushed, her brown eyes bright with desire. She reached up and released the clip holding her hair in place. With of slight shake of her head, her mass of auburn hair spilled across her shoulders and down her back. She kissed me again, and then stepped back. Slowly, she undid the cord of her gown, and eased it open. She shrugged the gown off her shoulders. It slid down her arms, and fell into a pool around her feet.

I expected her to be naked underneath, but she wasn't. She stood facing me, with one foot slightly in front of the other, her hands on her hips, posing for me. All she was wearing was a red silk Basque, with black trimmings, and some silky red knickers. Her body looked tanned, the Basque showing off her beautiful breasts. Her legs were long and shapely, her bare feet incredibly dainty.

My cock was rigid by now, and at last she touched me as she stepped forward to kiss me as passionately as before. This time she pushed my gown off my shoulders, leaving me naked, before stroking my cock, and sinking her probing tongue into my mouth. Our slippery tongues danced over each other.

I pulled her tight to me, savouring the feel of her firm body against me. I reached around her, holding her to me, cupping her tight buttocks in my hands, and finding to my joy that her silky knickers were actually a thong.

Slowly she dropped to her knees, licking and sucking my nipples, kissing her way down my chest and stomach. She looked intently at my cock, which was jutting out from my body in all it's thick, hard glory. She leant forward and kissed the tip of my cock, her tongue slowly caressing the head.

I watched as my cock disappeared into her mouth, her red lips wrapped around me. Her lips slid up and down my length, leaving smudges of red lipstick behind. She sucked me deeper into her mouth, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Her hand reached up to cup and squeeze my balls, her other hand stroking up and down my cock.

As the pressure built, and my cum started to rise, she stopped. Easing my cock out of her mouth, she held it up against my body. She licked slowly along my cock, from the very base up to the tip. And then back down again, along my cock, onto my balls, and as deep as her probing tongue could reach. She lapped and sucked at my balls, sucking them into her warm mouth.

I moaned out loud, and – reaching for her head – pulled her back onto my cock, pushing myself back into her mouth. She reached around to my bum, and pulled me tighter to her, her fingers probing. I held her head and fucked her wet mouth. She sucked on me, drawing me deeper into her with each thrust of my hips. I felt my balls tighten as my cum built up inside them, demanding release. I fucked her mouth harder, her hand now stroking me, moving faster to match my rhythm

With a loud cry I came, my cum pumping into her mouth. She held me tight, her lips pressed around my cock. She reached for my balls again, squeezing them as if to force more cum out of me. Looking up at me, she swallowed my cum, her eyes bright, a wicked smile across her face.

She stood up slowly. I took her into my arms and kissed her, tasting my cum on her lips and in her mouth. I led her to the bed and laid her down. I knelt on the floor, between her out stretched legs. Leaning forward I kissed her pussy through her thong, feeling her wetness.

I ran my fingertip along the line of her slit, pressing the material slightly into her. She gasped as I ripped her knickers away from her, the flimsy material tearing easily. I threw them to one side, and gazed down at her gorgeous wet, pouting pussy.

Her dark hair was trimmed short – very short. It looked more like a dark, soft smudge above her pussy, her pink, wet lips totally exposed. Her clit seemed large, and was already showing itself to me, begging to be sucked. Her wet pussy lips glistened in the light. She drew her knees up, exposing more of her self to me.

I ran my fingertip along the line of her pussy again, running it through her soft hair, over her clit, past her wet lips, right down to her bum. She moaned softly as I touched her, and then more loudly as I repeated this tantalising action, teasing and caressing her.

I leant forward and kissed her clit, a soft, gentle kiss. She pushed her hips up to me, wanting more, but I turned instead and kissed along the soft inside of her thigh. I licked and kissed my way down from the top of her thigh, to her knee. Soft, wet, teasing kisses.

I worked my way back up, flicking my tongue across her clit before moving onto her other leg. I gently nibbled on the soft flesh of her thigh, feeling her legs pressing against me, her hips moving, urging me towards her pussy.

I slipped by arms around her legs and under her bum, pulling her to my mouth as I pushed my tongue inside her hot entrance. She cried out as I fucked her wet pussy, pushing my tongue as deep into her as I could reach.

She cried out again as I sucked on her clit, caressing it with my tongue, sucking hard on her gorgeous nub of tasty flesh.

And she cried out again as I ran my tongue along her pussy, over her clit, into her again, over her lips, sucking them into my mouth, and down to her puckered little hole.

I kissed and sucked and tormented her, teasing her body as her orgasm built up inside her. She grabbed my hair, and pulled me to her, arching her hips up to grind her pussy against my mouth and tongue. Her juices were pouring from her. I held her tight, my tongue inside her, licking and sucking her. Her juices flowed into my mouth, and down my chin.

With a scream she came, her orgasm pulsing through her, her pussy throbbing against me. She held me tight to her, so I kissed her and licked her, tasting her cum. Gradually, she relaxed. I climbed onto the bed and watched her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open. Her breathing seemed harsh, and her chest was still flushed. I kissed her mouth, and her eyes flew open. She grinned at me, and pulled me down to kiss her.

We kissed deeply, passionately. I reached down and cupped her breasts through her Basque, feeling their firmness, their size. I rubbed her nipples through the silky material, teasing them even more erect so that they showed clearly. I sucked them, leaving wet marks on the silk.

She watched me closely as I began undoing the lace down the front of her Basque. The two sides of her silk lingerie gradually came apart, revealing the deep valley between her breasts. Laura reached for my cock, stroking and pulling me as I finished undoing her.

I straddled her thighs, my cock resting on her pussy. I cupped her breasts again, rubbing and teasing her nipples before slowly easing the two sides of her Basque away from her breasts. I gasped as her breasts were fully exposed to me for the first time.

Her breasts were tanned like the rest her, her nipples dark and very erect. They were much bigger than I'd thought, seeming to flower as they were released from the Basque, pushing up towards me. They were firm, very firm. Her nipples seemed to point slightly upwards, and were begging to be drawn into my mouth.

I leant forward and kissed her mouth, my cock rubbing along her pussy. As I kissed Laura's neck, and down towards her breasts, I moved to lie between her legs. She reached for my cock and guided me towards the hot entrance to her body.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue, before kissing her mouth again. I eased my cock into her body. We both cried out as I entered her, our cries muffled against each other's lips.

Her pussy felt hot and wet, and very inviting. Laura seemed to open up to me, allowing me to penetrate her deeply. I slid into her as deeply as possible, and then held still, feeling her pussy squeezing my cock. We lay still as we kissed, my cock buried deep inside her, her nipples pressing into my chest.

"Roll over," she whispered, speaking for the first time since we had entered the bedroom.

We rolled over together, and she knelt over me, my cock still inside her. We kissed again, Laura sucking on my tongue as I slipped it past her lips, my hips jerking to drive my cock inside her. As we broke apart from our kiss, she leant forward to lean against the wall at the end of the bed, her breasts positioned perfectly above me.

I reached up and cupped them again, feeling their weight against the palms of my hand. I rubbed her nipples between my finger and thumb, pulling on them. She arched her back, pushing her breasts towards my mouth. I drew a ripe nipple into my mouth, savouring the taste and feel. I sucked hard on her, holding her nipple gently in my teeth, all the time sliding my cock in and out of her juicy pussy.

I heard the sound of the bedroom door opening, and glanced across the room. Marie and John were coming in. They were both naked, and Marie was holding his cock. His cock was amazing. The veins stood out along his hard length. He wasn't as thick as me, but he was perhaps slightly longer, his cock curved like a phallic banana. They crossed the room and joined us.

John quickly threw himself on the bed, reaching for Marie. She slid across the bed and climbed on top of him, kissing him passionately. I watched as she reached down and held his cock, rubbing it against her pussy. And then I watched as she held the head against her pussy lips, pushing down on to him as his cock slipped easily inside her, splitting her pussy in two as he entered her.

I pulled Laura to me, my tongue forcing it's way into her mouth, our lips tight together. I fucked her mouth with my tongue as I held her to me, my eyes never leaving the sight of John's cock ploughing in and out of Marie's hot body, her pussy slips clinging to him.

Laura lifted her body away from me, until my cock slipped out of her. She reached for my slippery cock, sliding her hand up and down my hard shaft before pulling me towards Marie and John.

As I knelt close behind them, I could see his cock pushing in and out of my wife's pussy, her lips wrapped around him. Laura reached down and ran her finger tip around Marie's lips, around her husband's cock, my cock jerking in her hand. Marie froze as Laura rested my cock against her.

John held still as I reached down and slid a finger into Marie, running it along his cock. Marie moaned and arched her back, inviting me to do more. I eased my cock along the line of my finger. John eased out of her, and Laura reached forward to grab both our cocks, to guide them back into my wife's hot and hungry cunt.

John's cock felt hot against mine, and then even hotter as Laura led us into Marie waiting body. Marie stiffened, and then let out a long, drawn out moan of sheer pleasure as she felt our two cocks sliding into her. The feelings were amazing for all of us as I started to move in and out of her in time with John.

Laura scrambled round to kneel over John's head, lowering her soaking pussy onto his mouth as she pulled Marie's head to the swell of her breasts. We fucked each other for long minutes, the intensity of our pleasure growing with every second. Marie's moans became louder as John and I fucked her as fast and as deep as we dare. I rubbed her ass, slipping a finger into her to take her over the edge. We all held her as she came, her pleasure rubbing off on us.

I pulled out of her quickly, and pushed my wet helmet against her ass. She knew what I wanted, what I'd always wanted, and pushed back against me. I pushed hard against her puckered hole, pushing into her until my balls rested against her. She screamed out, burying her face in Laura's breasts as her ass was filled with cock for the first time.

I reached under her and rubbed her clit as we fucked her, as Laura held her breasts and nipples, as she fed Marie her breasts, as John sucked and licked on Laura, as two cocks drove into Marie.

This time we all came, our cum shooting into Marie, and then into the air as John and I pulled out of her. My cum shot over her beautiful ass, over her back, as John's shot between them, dripping onto him from her breasts and her belly. Laura sobbed as she came, John sucking deeply on her pussy, Marie on her breasts. I crawled around Marie, taking Laura's other nipple into my mouth, savouring the taste of her.

We fell into a heap on the bed, our lust satisfied for now. After a while, Laura led Marie off to the bathroom for a shower to wash the cum from their bodies. I lay back on the bed, my hands behind my head, and shut my eyes, listening to them giggling and laughing in the shower together.

I must have dozed off after that, as the next thing I remember was waking up to the marvellously wet sensation of having my nipples sucked. I reached down and felt Laura and Marie each side of me. They were still naked, their bodies pressed to me, their breasts against my naked body. I ran my hands over their bodies as they kissed and sucked my nipples, each of them running a hand over my belly, my cock, my balls. I shut my eyes again, and soaked up the pleasure they were giving me.

A hot mouth descended on my cock, licking me before sucking me roughly. My body tingled all over as they worked on me. My eyes shot open as I realised that both my nipples were still being sucked. I looked down. John was looking up at me, his head bobbing up and down as he sucked on my cock, Marie's hands around my balls. We all froze for a second, the three of them watching me. After only a moments hesitation I laid back and relaxed. John sucked me hard, his hand replacing Marie's.

Laura and Marie were now leaning over me, kissing each other, their hands sliding sensually over each other's bodies. I wanted more, and eased them apart so that they could move. My cock popped out of John's mouth as I manoeuvred myself on the bed so that I could get to his hard cock.

I laid on my side opposite him, my head by his legs. He wriggled up, and sucked my cock back into his hungry mouth. Behind me, Laura was on top of Marie in a "69", her heavy breasts stroking along Marie's body, across her pert nipples, as they kissed and sucked and licked at each other's wanton, wet pussies.

John's cock was inches from my face. It seemed thicker, bigger, harder up close. Tentatively I licked the tip of John's cock, tasting his salty pre cum. He stopped sucking me, but held my cock in his mouth, wanting more, expecting more. I took his helmet into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and sucking on him. He thrust himself forward, driving his cock deep into my mouth. I sucked on him deeply, hungrily, as he drew me deeper into him, sucking wildly.

The room was filled with wet, sucking noises, licking noises, and with our soft moans and sighs. I could feel my balls tightening, a tingly, hot sensation building in my body. I moaned, wanting to cum, but wanting more. And then Laura and Marie were pulling me away from him, urgently, wantonly.

As I rolled onto my back, Laura sat on top of me, pushing down hard to drive my wet cock into her body. She cried out instantly as she buried me deep inside her. Marie straddled me, lowering her pussy onto my face as she reached forward to take Laura in her arms, their hands on their breasts and nipples, their mouths locked together, their tongues exploring. I sucked on Marie as I thrust into Laura, savouring the sweet taste of her.

John joined us, the girls easing apart so that he could slide his cock between their hot mouths. They sucked and licked and shared him. I felt Laura rubbing Marie's clit, her hand next to my mouth. I felt Marie returning the favour as she reached down to rub Laura's clit in a fast circular motion, a finger sometimes slipping into her pussy alongside my cock.

We teased and fucked, licked and sucked each other, our hands, our mouths, everywhere. Eventually, we all came, explosive orgasms that left us exhausted and satisfied. We fell asleep together, holding each other. Some time later, Marie and I crept away, leaving John and Laura curled up together as we found our clothes and headed back to our bungalow to make love gently, before holding each other as we slept.

************************

The next day we woke up late, thankful that our flight wasn't until the early evening, and that we'd arranged to keep our room for the day. We spent some time by the pool, happy to be alone, before packing.

The trip to the airport, and the inevitable waiting around, wasn't too bad, and we were soon settled on the plane. After the usual airline meal, I tried to settle down to have a read. Beside me, Marie was flicking through a magazine. Later, I glanced over and saw her with our list.

I leant closer to her, looking at the list, each item now ticked off with her neat ticks. My cock stirred as memories of the last two weeks came flooding back, of Matt, of Jacqui and Saira, of Laura and John, of the things we had done together. I reread the list, before pointing out one item.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers