All Our Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers

I moved down to her breasts, drawing an erect nipple into my mouth, sucking on it, nipping it with my teeth. I sucked on her harder, drawing more of her breast into my mouth, sucking on her hard in time to the fucking movements of my finger. She cried out as I sped up, as her orgasm built inside her, as her body peaked at last after our teasing. She reached down and grabbed my hand, pushing my fingers deeper inside her, holding them there.

I felt her pussy contract around me, her juices wet and warm. As she pushed her hips upwards, I drew her breast further into my mouth. Her mouth hung open as she cried out, as her juices poured from her pussy, as pleasure and release ran through her. I kissed her nipple softly, teasing her just a little, helping her down from her high. She pulled my fingers from her, and sucked on them, tasting her juices.

I held her tight, kissing her, loving her. I kissed her again, before reaching for our glasses. We lay on our sides, facing each other, sipping our champagne. We talked and laughed, totally relaxed, but wanting more.

I took her glass, and put it to one side. She lay on her back, her hands behind her head. I still had my glass in my hand. I held the glass up and tipped it slowly, dripping champagne onto her breasts, her belly, filling her navel. She pulled her tummy in as the cold liquid hit her. I quickly put the glass down and went to lay on top of her, my face level with her breasts.

She wrapped her legs around me as I started to lick and suck the champagne off her body, little shivers going through her. She held my head, forcing me onto her nipples. I drew them into my mouth, sucking on her. I slid down her body, showering her with kisses. I lapped at her navel, drinking the champagne from her. I slid lower still, until I was kneeling between her legs at the end of the bed. She drew up her knees, showing me her pussy.

"Please." She moaned.

Her pussy looked gorgeous. I could see her from top to bottom, her wet slit pouting to expose her lips. They were engorged from her excitement, much darker than the rest of her. I bent down and flicked my tongue over her clit, teasing it as it poked out from its tight little hood. I sucked on it, before running my tongue lower, over her pussy and down to her ass. She pulled her knees higher, as I ran my tongue as far down as I could reach.

I moved back to her clit, and then to her pussy, licking her, sucking on her lips in turn, and then together. I pushed my tongue into her body, fucking her with it. She held her own breasts, pinching her nipples. I could I feel her orgasm coming again. I sucked on her pussy, knowing what she liked, before tongue fucking her again. She reached down with one hand, holding my head to her, her pussy grinding against my mouth. I ran a finger towards her bum, rubbing her.

She cried out "Oh fuck," as she came, her pussy juices gushing into my mouth.

"Fuck me," she shouted, desperate to prolong her pleasure.

I quickly climbed back on the bed, and drove my cock into her. I pressed deep into her, holding my cock there while Marie squeezed her pussy around me. She came again immediately, pulling me tight to her, her nails digging into my back, her breasts crushed against me. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed around me, moulded around my cock, her body arching towards me.

She sank back onto the bed, gasping, her breasts flushed red, her body damp with excitement. I kissed her, her arms around my neck, my cock sliding slowly in and out of her soft, sexy body. We kissed as she got her breath back, as her thumping heart returned too normal.

Then we rolled over, Marie rising up to sit on my cock still buried inside her, to take control. I reached for her breasts, caressing them, teasing her dark nipples. She reached behind her for my balls, squeezing them, rolling them softly in her hand. She started to move, sliding her pussy up and down my cock, her movements getting faster, more intense.

I thrust up to meet her, matching her speed, her rhythm. She leant forward, her hands now above my head, presenting her breasts to me. I sucked hard on one nipple, and then other, drawing her sensual breasts into my mouth. I thrust my cock deeper into her, meeting her hips driving down onto my length.

We both cried out as we came, as a final, satisfying explosion of pleasure, of love and desire, of need, coursed through our bodies. Marie collapsed on top of me, kissing me. We rolled onto our sides, my cock still deep inside her, and fell into an exhausted sleep.

************************

The next day, we both went for a massage. The Health Spa at the resort offered what they described as "Synchronised His and Her Massages". We had booked a few days earlier, and had turned up for our mid morning appointment feeling relaxed after gently making love before breakfast, and looking forward to our massage.

The receptionist had welcomed us, handed over amazingly soft, white towels, and pointed us towards the changing rooms, telling us to "strip off" and then follow the signs through to the massage rooms.

We did as we were told, choosing one of the larger cubicle type changing rooms so that we could share. We stripped off quickly, and reached for our towels. In the brief seconds we stood naked, I stared at Marie, drinking in as ever her lovely, sexy, tanned body, watching as her nipples hardened under my gaze. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her, feeling her tongue slipping into my mouth as my cock hardened against her, as she instinctively pressed her naked body against mine.

Marie broke our kiss with a gasp, and pushed me away gently, giggling at my semi hard cock.

"You'll never keep that hidden," she laughed as she wrapped her towel around her lithe body.

I was about to tell her that she had better do something about then, but it was to late – she had already skipped out of the room, leaving me to hastily wrap my towel around my waist and follow her, praying for my cock to behave itself.

In the massage room, we were greeted by the masseurs, two local girls, perhaps in their mid-twenties. They pointed us towards the two massage tables, which had been placed at right angles to each other so that our heads were close together. As we lay down, the masseurs introduced themselves as Saira and Sacha.

They didn't waste any time, and soon I feeling amazingly relaxed as Sacha worked on my back, her nimble fingers kneading and rubbing, easing away any tension, any aches. My face was only inches away from Marie's, and I could tell by the look on her face that she was enjoying her massage as much as I was mine.

The massage really was thorough, covering just about everywhere. Sacha slid her hands under the towel that was now only loosely held around my waist to rub the tops of my thighs. Her hands moved close to my cock, but skilfully avoided it. I tried desperately not to get hard, and largely succeeded – except when I was watching Marie and Saira.

Towards the end of the massage, I was lying on my front, while Sacha rubbed the backs of my thighs, her fingers reaching up onto the bottom part of my cheeks. Marie was on her back, while Saira rubbed her legs. She was holding one leg up, with Marie's foot resting on her shoulder. I could only imagine the view that Saira must have been getting, had she chosen to look. Glancing at Marie, I could see that she was thinking the same thing – and that she was enjoying the thought.

I watched as Saira put Marie's leg down carefully. For the first time, her pretty face looked flushed. I watched as she reached over to rub Marie's thighs, her hands gliding easily over her taut flesh to disappear under the loose towel. As she leant forward, her breasts pressed against the front of her white tunic, her nipples clearly visible. After that, I struggled to drag my eyes away from her, watching as she moved, watching her wonderful body under the suddenly tight tunic she wore.

And then it was over, our time was up. I sat up, holding my towel to me, trying hard to hide my semi erect cock. I thanked Sacha and Saira, and went after Marie, who had fled the room as soon as Saira had finished. I found her in the changing room, and the second I stepped through the door, she was all over me.

"Fuck me," she hissed as she grabbed my cock and rubbed me against her pussy.

Her pussy was already hot and wet, her juices smeared across her thighs. Her tongue plunged into my mouth as I pulled her to me, my cock rearing up, and backed her against the wall.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me…."

She was almost chanting against my lips, our tongues entwined, as I drove my cock into her. She cried out as my cock filled her cunt, as the force of my thrusts slammed her back against the wall.

"Harder ….." she demanded.

I slammed into her again, my ass clenching as I drove into her. She cried out as she came after only seconds, her hot juices flooding around my cock as I pumped into her. I fucked her hard and deep, slamming into her as fast as I could, the two of us clinging to each other, our naked bodies slick with sweat and desire.

Marie came again and again as I fucked her, until my cum exploded into her. Then we clung to each other for what seemed like ages, as my cum filled her, until we both slumped to the floor. I held her tight, waiting for her to talk, to tell me what she wanted, as I knew she would. When she did speak, I wasn't at all surprised by what she said.

"I think I'll book another massage," she told me simply, before adding "Alone."

She looked at me.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked.

I laughed.

"Of course not," I told her. "As long as you tell me all about it!"

We held each other again, and then went for a shower together. After we were dressed, I watched as Marie went across to the receptionist and asked to see Saira. When she came out, Marie made the booking for another massage. The look that went between them left me hard again.

"Same time tomorrow," Marie told me, "And I'm wet just thinking about it," she added in a whisper before turning to wave goodbye to Saira.

************************

The next twenty four hours were filled with anticipation. We spent most of it alone, making love and anticipating what was to come. Marie eventually went off on her own, after promising to tell me everything when we met up back at the bungalow.

I watched Marie wander down the path towards the Health Spa, her hips swinging in the short skirt she'd chosen to wear, and then headed off to the beach. I had decided to go snorkelling for a while, to take my mind off what Marie might be up to, and in the hope that the cooler water would keep my cock in check! Even so, the time dragged, and it seemed ages before I started to make my way back to the bungalow, eager to hold Marie, to make love with her while she told me what had happened.

It was almost dark in the bungalow when I opened the door, the curtains drawn to keep the room cool, and just a bedside light breaking the darkness. I was about to call out to Marie when I heard a soft moan, a soft muffled moan. I shut the door quietly, and walked slowly across the room, my mouth dry and my heart pounding in my chest. I slipped my shorts off before creeping up the few steps towards the bedroom area, not wanting to disturb Marie.

My cock rose up, thick and hard in front of me, at the sight that greeted me. Saira was still with Marie. She was straddling my wife, her softly curved ass in the air, their lips locked together, their breasts pressed against each other. As I watched, my hand dropped to my cock. Saira lifted herself away from Marie, her arms out straight. As she moved, her surprisingly full breasts swayed forward for Marie.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see just how beautiful Saira was. She was naked, her skin nut brown, and as she moved her breasts towards Marie's willing mouth, I could make out her wide, chocolate brown coloured aureoles, and her dark, almost black, nipples. As Marie reached for Saira's breasts and began to suck on her nipples, the younger girl pressed her hips down, grinding her pussy against my wife's, the two of them crying out.

Saira moved again, reaching her arms out to rest against the end of the bed, her ass lifting up in an open invitation to me to fuck her. I realised then that they both knew that I was watching them. I moved onto the bed quickly, my cock dripping pre cum as I knelt behind Saira. I could see her pink pussy shining between the darker skin of her thighs. I held her hips, running my hands over her soft skin, just the tip of my cock touching her pussy.

I slid into her easily, her pussy drawing me into her hot, wanton body. She pushed back against me, moaning softly as my wife reached up to suck on her nipples again. And then she cried out more loudly as Marie reached for her clit, rubbing if softly, and then harder, as I began to fuck her hungry cunt, deeper and faster.

Saira's cries echoed around the room as we fucked her, as we sucked and toyed with her. Marie wriggled on the bed, turning around until her mouth was on Saira's clit, her agile tongue licking, her hungry mouth sucking. I felt Marie's hand on my balls, holding them as I pumped into Saira.

I leant forward, and reached around Saira, cupping her heavy breasts in my hands. I felt her hard nipples rubbing against me as she arched her back, pressing her breasts forward into my hands, and her ass hard back against my cock. Beneath her, Marie had her other hand on her own pussy, the palm of her hand rubbing across her clit as her fingers pumped in and out. I felt her tongue lashing across my cock and balls as I slammed into Saira, as we all fucked and sucked.

The room was full of the sounds, the smells, of sex. Our moans and cries mixed with the sound of my cock driving into Saira, of her juices around me, of Marie's mouth sucking, of her fingers pumping.

Saira screamed out as she came, as a shuddering orgasm sent waves of pleasure through her. She dropped her head, and her cries became muffled as she buried her tongue in Marie's pussy, as Marie came. Moments later I came, my cum pouring into Saira's sweet pussy in thick jets. I pulled out of her as she rolled away from Marie. I wanked my cock, sending more jets of cum over the two of them.

I slumped forward and held them both. All too soon, Saira got up from the bed, mumbling that she had to go back to work. As she headed for the bathroom, Marie followed. They shut the door behind them, but soon I heard the shower running. I lay back, stroking my cock as I imagined the two of them together.

When they eventually came out, Saira was dressed. She hesitated, but then just blew me a kiss. I watched as she kissed Marie, a long, soft kiss that left them both breathless, and then she was gone. Marie came back up to the bed and snuggled up against me. She reached for my cock, and started to tell me about her massage.

It had been different from the very beginning. Saira had greeted Marie at reception, and had taken her through to the changing rooms. As Marie had got changed, Saira had stood watching, chatting about this and that, her eyes never leaving Marie. Saira had then taken my wife's hand, and had led her through to the massage room.

The room was lit by a dozen large candles, and soft music played in the background. Saira had told Marie that she thought it would make her feel more relaxed. Saira had helped her up onto the table. As Marie had sat on the edge of the table, Saira had stood very close, talking to her, her hands resting on the top of Marie's thighs.

Marie noticed then how much shorter and tighter Saira's tunic was than the day before, how it clung to every soft curve, how her nipples showed through the thin material, dark and erect. Marie had swivelled around and lay on her back, so that the massage could begin.

At first, the massage had felt like the previous one, except Saira's fingers and hands felt more probing, more insistent. Then her hands had slid up the backs of Marie's legs, and onto her ass. Saira had rubbed her cheeks firmly, gradually moving towards the middle until she had run a fingertip lightly down between them. Saira had then pulled her hands back. Marie could hear her breathing heavily behind her, sense her indecision.

But then she had felt Saira's hands tugging at her towel. The towel had fallen away to drape down the sides of the massage table, leaving Marie naked. Saira had then leant forward and ran her hands slowly all the way down from Marie's neck and shoulders, down her back, over the soft curves of her ass, along her thighs, and down her legs.

She had then rubbed back the other way, her hands sliding over Marie's thighs especially slowly. Marie had eased her legs apart as Saira's hands had slipped along the inside of her thighs, getting very close to, but never quite touching, her throbbing pussy.

Saira had paused then, before repeating that slow caress from Marie's neck, all the way down her body to her feet. But this time it was different. Marie's body had trembled when she felt the heat, the softness, of Saira's naked breasts against her skin, her nipples scratching lightly down her back. Saira had showered Marie's back with kisses as she had dragged her breasts over her body.

Saira had paused when her breasts had reached the backs of my wife's thighs, her lips on her ass. Marie had felt Saira's probing tongue licking down between her cheeks, flicking across her tight little hole. She had arched her back, pushing her ass upwards, to be rewarding by Saira licking across her ass and down towards her pussy and clit, her hands pulling Marie's cheeks apart, exposing her to Saira's licking, sucking mouth.

Marie told me that she thought she would scream the place down when she came, when she felt Saira's fingers inside her, her mouth on her, drinking her juices down.

By now, my cock was rock hard in Marie's hand as she told me what had happened. I rolled on top of her, and slid my cock into her hot pussy. She moaned softly, pulling me tight to her. As I fucked her slowly, my cock reaching deep inside her, she whispered the rest of her story into my ear.

They had kissed after that, long, probing kisses that had left them both feeling weak. Saira had lain down then, while Marie rubbed her, and explored her exquisite body. Marie told me how she had gasped as Saira had lain on her back and pulled her legs up and back to expose her shaven pussy, already slick with her juices.

As I fucked her, Marie told me how she had licked and sucked and kissed every part of her new lover's body until she had cried out as well. After that, they had come back to the bungalow.

They had been there for about an hour before I had found them. Marie told me all that they had done, how they had kissed and caressed and explored, how they had pressed their bodies together, how they had loved each other, how they had been grinding their pussies together just before I got back, setting off the most amazing orgasms.

As Marie told me this, I fucked her harder, seeing the sheer lust in her eyes as she thought about Saira, about what they had done tighter. With a roar I came, my cum pumping strongly into Marie as she cried out, as her climax thundered through her body, leaving her weak in my arms.

************************

The last few days of our holiday drifted by. We made love often, enjoying each other more than ever, sometimes reliving the new experiences we had been through. As those last few days passed, we both had a feeling that something else would happen, that the last few fantasies on our list would be fulfilled. And so it proved.

We had met Laura and John a few times, and had enjoyed their company. While John was a couple of years older than us, Laura was perhaps in her mid thirties. John was a powerfully built, distinguished looking man, brimming with confidence. Laura was bright and bubbly, with a mass of auburn hair, and a curvy figure that her expensive dresses only enhanced.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers