All Comments on 'All the Colours of Love Ch. 02'

by beesol

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Not as good as the first chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid

Just plain stupid. The most fucked up marriage ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Didn't need to read to give this a resounding 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
still a slippery slope

I would divorce or get a post-nuptial agreement. Plus, I would find someone better, who would be there full time if I needed it. My father's baby brother died, and my mom was there full time when he needed her. My uncle begged him to save him because he did not want to die, and my father had to watch him go. My mom was there to hold my father while he cried at night, and she was able to be devoted to him for years, while he had to cope. My father loved my uncle almost like a son, because he raised him up.

She can't be trusted to be there for him, and she probably won't drop her other relationships, if

Allen needed her. Who is to say, she won't end up preferring someone more than him. She wants him more as a part-time husband. When times are tough, can she be trusted to weather the storms?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still not loving wives should be in fantasy

Totally implausible characters. Wife is not a good person going throug a mid-life crisis, she is selfish and cruel. One pity fuck from her slut aide doesn't balance the scales. Wife doesn't even consider what her husband is feeling. She still wants to have her cake and eat it too. No way any man could accept this. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pure. Crap.

Not even worth a one but it's the lowest I cold give.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Actions without rhyme or reason.

His wife is a total selfish bitch. Why would he want to stay with her? So that she can continue to have affairs and humiliate him? What happens when she brings home a disease? What happens when she decides she wants more than one man at a time? He just rolls over and accepts her behavior? Doesn't seem logical. Even if he is having his own affairs, why be married? She's just too self centered and manipulative. Divorce her and be done. There was nothing clever, interesting or entertaining in this mess. The dialogue was stilted at best. Just awful.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
A little better...

A little better than the 1st part, but nevertheless he didn't found his self-respect...The only way to found it was to divorce the bitch, and get Sylvie just to him. The bitch than could fuck all her lovers at the same time...Still a sad tale...Sadder than loose the self-respect is to die...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i guess there

are people like this just not in my world thank god.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Now that worked nicely!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Answer

You should have Alan consider and then ask Amy whether she wants John full time. As Alan, I could accept Amy's sleeping around if it were to promote her business. But just to have more sex? Also, Alan needs to tell Amy that he will be having affairs as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continuation; should still be in Fetish

As story deals with an alternate "life-style" it should really stay in Fetish or, possibly a "swinging" sub-category. Amy doesn't seem like a "Loving-Wife"; seems more like a "Dom/Sub" story; which is a fetish as well.

For those reasons can't really rate this story well in this category.

Sorry, 1*.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
He is still weak.

What does Amy offer him emotionally and does he really need her to be happy. Unless he enjoys being a submissive, then the relationship does not make any sense. Why does she even need him at all? It seems like he gets more from her friend, then he would get from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lost love ?

Can a marriage really survive without commitment ? After all if Alan finds someone that makes him feel special , why would he ever want Amy back? He seems second still.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

How much shit is coming out of your ears to come up with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nope

still crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

what a piece of shit story. its not loving wives, or fetish its just plain garbage. I feel like I just lost twenty or thirty points off my iq. and I cant afford that many points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sucked ! ! ! !

The ending sucked big time. Alan should have got the goods on his cheating wife and then filed for divorce. Then he should have John served with a writ of Alienation of Affection since he was the third party. Amy is nothing more than a snotty bitch. To go on a vacation where you get part time with your wife is something I will never understand. Amy said that she is not going back and she is going to continue to have affairs at her whim. Alan had better be careful that she does not do him in before he has the chance to take her to the cleaners. Alan loves her dearly and she is using that against him to make him a cum dumpster and a golden shower swallower. It would be nice if they went on a vacation cruise and she accidentally fell overboard and they did not discover that for a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She is such a whore I bet

her cunt is wider than cantbuymys asshole.

dig420dig420almost 10 years ago
well fucking great

Most promising cuckold series I've seen in ages turned about as exciting as a Dear Abby column. What, are you trying to please the fucking trolls or something? Dull, dull, dull.

dig420dig420almost 10 years ago
clarification

You do understand that there are two types of people who leave negative comments on every cuckold story right? The first are self hating cuckolds and the second are people who aren't into cuckoldry in the first place. It's beyond obvious that you want to write a cuckold story and that this is what you enjoy. Why don't you just write for the cuckold fans then, and let the trolls fuck off back to wherever they come from? You can't make them happy no matter what you do, but you can damn sure make fans of the cuckold genre happy.

jaxster99jaxster99over 8 years ago
cant say i liked it.

i would have divorced the cheating bitch and took half of everything. no prenup mentioned. life is to short to live with a tramp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting people...

...human trash on this world.

RobsoundRobsoundover 7 years ago
Twist

I really enjoyed this story, and quite liked the twist near the end, but I'm not so sure about the final resolution.

LittlelisaxxxLittlelisaxxxover 6 years ago
Follow up

I agree with the other review

graymangazergraymangazerover 5 years ago

I enjoyed the first part, yes Amy was cruel and quite an evil selfish bitch, but as a cuckold femdom story she was perfect for the part. Not every story is about love and respect, a balance is needed with cruelty and the odd innocent victim, and in that respect it worked.

However I get the feeling that in the second part the author capitulated to the BTB brigade. This part seemed to go completely off the track, there was no symmetry, just an attempt to convince that Alan was a different person than originally described, but with the ending I'm afraid you failed either way.

I would have preferred Amy to continue her dominance, becoming more cruel and demanding. Sylvie to be the kinky bitch we were originally promised and Alan loving/hating his life of a submissive cuckold.

You'll still receive plenty of abuse and negative comments but that just par for the course when you write anything about a strong woman, but at least the lovers of femdom will will appreciate it.

To me this was like two different stories. The first part scores five stars, the second I won't mark because I never mark a story down simply because I don't like the plot. Maybe an alternative ending, keeping true to the original would be a good idea. I'll keep looking in case.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I’m not sure where this hot mess belongs, but it’s not LW.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Radioactive Waste Dumpster Fire!

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

So she will share her husband but not share her lover? It shows who she really loves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous