All Comments on 'Along Came a Spider'

by SusanSeeker

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not

so good.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Delightful

Cute. Don't take a (small) knife to a gunfight! Don't pull on Superman's cape! Don't get in a determined woman's way (especially if you like her final destination!)

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
It's better than

the story I had published today, but, according to some critics anything is better than mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

BAD, really really bad. Who want's a stupid husband like this?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
cute

at least she didn't fuck the friend while her husband jacked off.

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago

Hopefully the moron realized what a schmuck he was to get drunk and watch soccer while he has a hot wife waiting for him,some guys never grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
?

A wannabe slut and a clueless village idiot wannabe cuckold?

She wants to fuck the neighborhood and seems to be willing to let it happen.

Well it was never a great marriage anyway. Hopefully he wont breed.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SHOW N TELL

and my daddy can beat your daddy..TK U MLJ LV NV

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Good one

He got exactly what he deserved. What man would expect his wife to put up with him coming home drunk time after time. Good to see he got the message and changed his behavior into a husband instead of one of the boys.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
I

do not like sports.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
FUNNY!!!!!!

What a fun read had me laughing a lot. Thanks for sharing a very enjoyable story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Something must be wrong with this dude

Turning down pussy to watch football on T.V. is crazy.

Thanks for the read.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
lol, that was funny!

Thanks for the laugh.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Story

I was surprised that he went back downstairs the first time!

Still after thinking a bit he learned his lesson!

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Fun quick read...very cleverly written

THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't know about wimp,

but when you turn down making love to your wife in order to watch TV, something isn't right. When is the last time you had a check-up?

PoorwriterPoorwriterabout 12 years ago
Loved IT

I really enjoy your style and don't llisten to annonyomus, all these losers who want to turn every gal that is a little fun into a slut. Keep her fun and showing a bit the way you do in most of your stories. I really enjoy that style. Thanks!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Not a Wimp

He was more of a fucking idiot than anything else. And soon he will he a cuck.

Stupid fuck.

csltcsltover 10 years ago
Interesting Stories!

Enjoying all your contributions, thank you.

vab_01vab_01over 9 years ago
"I told you I would embarrass you into coming to bed early."

Thanks for a very good short story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yep a real dumbass

And we're to believe his friend would sprint up the stairs with him standing right there? Seems implausible. And if she wants to play the slut and try to manipulate him with sex then there's always a divorce. He can drink with his friends and she can do whatever she likes. Maybe chase spiders in her knickers. Dumb.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Definitely

Definitely a wimp. No question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I see 26thNC is talking about himself again.

He's the biggest loser on this site. Never writes a story himself but thinks he knows it all. He's pulling his tiny pecker to all these stories though.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Two idiots.

They deserve each other. If every idiot like this found another like them, the rest of the world would find mates they deserve.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Wow you are seriously repressed homosexual, limp wristed, tiny dicked cum guzzling loser. And those are your finer points Nancy boy.

FYI the story was so fucking badly done, it was down right as stupid as the people who cheered you on when it comes to this fecal matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous