Alternate Reality Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rape. They raped me. Oh god, they raped me!" The girl's tone rose. Shit. It sounded like she was headed towards hysteria. Christina winced as the girl grabbed her hands tightly, but she didn't draw away. If there was anything the poor girl needed right now, it was a caring human touch.

"Who are they? Venus? Who did that? Was it Mikh... Mike?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. It's too confusing. The professor, he... Oh! I can't bear to think about it!"

"It's alright. You're safe now."

"You don't understand. You don't know... what it's like to have... to be attacked all the time..."

Christina felt a chill wind blow across her body. Damn it, why was there a draft in here? And under the table too. The guys really put a lot of effort into this little prank.

"It... was horrible. You don't know how it feels to have something snaking up your legs, reaching for your pussy..."

Christina squirmed, suddenly feeling the same thing the girl described. "Steady yourself, Chris", she told herself. "Now's not the time to let your imagination run wild."

But it really DID feel like something thin and reedy was snaking up her calves, sliding quickly across her thighs, reaching towards her vulnerable core.

"... and when it gets there, it... it just pushes its way in," the girl continued.

Christina gave a loud cry. She could feel thin reeds exploring the area around her groin, slipping under the edges of her lace panties and reaching across her pubis, pressing and probing at her soft parts, finding the soft cleft of her vulva and pushing inwards.

Shocked by her physical reaction, she instinctively tried to push herself backwards and away from the table so she could break away from the vivid mental images the girl's words were creating in her mind. But she remained rooted to her seat, the girl's grip on her wrists unrelenting.

"Then it... that's not the horrible part. The horrible part is when the thicker part is pushing in. stretching you like it's gonna tear you up down there..." the girl's words persisted, and Christina gasped, feeling the same thing happening to herself down between her thighs. Her vulva was opening up, stretching as it accommodated the entry of something really too large to get in there.

"Stop it, Chris," she told herself. "It's just a story. Nothing more."She shook her head to clear her mind of the image of something pressing relentlessly inwards, probing into her privates.

She would have convinced herself it was just her imagination and the stress of the interrogation... except that she felt the thing actually achieve entry into her vagina. "Owwwww!" she groaned, spreading her legs slightly to accommodate that impossibly large knob. It still hurt, so she spread her legs even more to ease the pressure down below, gasping as she felt her labia spread widely.

The strain on her lower lips suddenly lessened as the largest part slipped into her, the terrible pressure moving inside, opening up her aching sheath. "Ohhh god," she moaned softly as she felt her flesh move apart to swallow the obscene invader. How was it possible she could feel what the girl was describing..?

"...then, it... it goes after..."

"Venus! Please! Stop! Stop it!" she yelled desperately at the girl. But Venus ignored her panicked plea. She just wouldn't stop.

"Then you feel it, at your ass. And you know... oh god, you know it's trying to... to fuck you in the ass too!"

As she said this, the girl suddenly pulled at her wrists, hauling Christina across the table. "Oh god. What's she doing?" Christina struggled, trying hard to extricate her hands from the girl's, but to no avail. Venus was just too strong.

The cold day in hell had arrived. Surely, the guys could see what was going on? "Detectives! Help me!" she yelled.

But no one came bursting in. No cavalry to the rescue. Christina shuddered as she felt the reeds around her calves and thighs tighten, pulling her legs up and apart. "That's... not possible!" she thought. "I was imagining it!" But it felt real enough, the way her legs were pulling up.

"Ahhhh! Help!" she screamed as her legs were drawn further and further upwards, until she was doing the splits on the table. Her skirt had risen up to her hips, exposing her sheer lace panties. "The guys must be getting a real eyeful through the glass," she thought as she desperately fought to free herself. "Fuck! I'm never gonna live this down!"

They would have gotten an even better eyeful a moment later, when she felt the reeds on her legs slip under the lacy material and rip the panties right off her ass.

Oh god. Her naked ass. They were looking at her naked ass, she thought. The way her legs were splayed on the table, they would not only have a great view of her ass, but her bare pussy too. Her aching pussy, now plugged and filled by something that had no right to be there.

The thought of being so helplessly exposed to the watching detectives' leering gazes was so distressing that she did not appreciate what Venus' words meant... until she felt something caressing her buttocks, sliding past her clenching, unprotected cheeks and into the opened groove of her ass.

"No!" she thought. "Not there! I've never..."

"... then it enters your asshole. It feels funny, but bearable at first, until you realise... that it's no less smaller than the thing in your pussy... which is pushing even deeper, opening you up more... inside..."

Christina cried out as her anus was penetrated. "Ahhh nooooo!" she screamed as she felt the muscular ring give way to the insistent probing at her forbidden hole. Venus was right. It felt strange having something push inside, but not too unbearable, until she felt something larger pressing apart the taut ring of her asshole. "Oh god! No! I can't..." she cried out.

Her cry was drowned out by a strange sound all around her. A muffled, weird popping sound.

Suddenly, Christina realised that she was no longer in the police station. Her clothes were gone -- her lace bra and panties, her austere blouse and demure skirt, her lab coat -- they didn't exist anymore.

Even the table was gone. She was suspended in mid-air, facing the floor, her legs still obscenely splayed, her body held in place by a green plant-like creature. Of Venus or Vanessa, Mikhail or Michael, there was no sign.

What did remain, however, were the two appendages inside her nether orifices, one already reaching the end of her vagina while the other was just forcing the thickest part into her straining, aching asshole. God. It was so big, she wasn't sure her rectum would be able to take it. "Aaauuuuwwww!" she screamed as her anus stretched to an incredible width. It felt like a melon was being forced into her backside.

Yes, it was a positively freezing day in hell, indeed.

"Help! Detective! Bryan! Anyone! Help me!" she screamed. But the only replies she heard were the echoes of her screams in the strange, featureless room where the rustling alien plant was raping and sodomising her, filling her with both pain and pleasure, bringing her to unbearable, unwanted, indescribable ecstasy.

"Noooooooooooo!" Christina screamed as her insides convulsed, grasping strongly at the unyielding appendages in her nether orifices. "Oh god! Help!"

Mike or Mikhail... he wasn't lying about that alternate plane shit. Not at all.