All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 04.1'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Goodbye!!!!!!!

This tripe goes on and on, she is a tramp, he is a bloody fool. If hubby wants to keep screwing her he should divorce her and then tell her that when she is in the mood, she should call and see if he is available for a date. Greg wants to own her anyway and she admits he is the best ever; of course, if she was totally free - I wonder???

You write the same bull, over and over, this is childish and insulting. Put an end to it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what's the point?

just wrap it up. It's getting boring more and more. I'm even loosing my curiousity. Are you sure you're not "goodhusband" ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

if they do not like it so much why do they keep reading???????? just keep doing what you are doing.....I am sure your story is geetting many hits...

blue5766blue5766about 14 years ago
interesting

the story is only half way, Laura has replaced Dan as her primary man and Dan must know that, if he only lets himself think about things. But where do they all go from here that isn't just a repeat of the ealier part of this story. I am sure that you have a number of surprises awaiting us your readers. I cant wait. It may not be the best story in the world but it sure has gripped a lot of us and I just wish we did not have to wait a whole day for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
bored ....more of the same

I expected chapter 4 to actually offer some advancement in the plot but this is just more of the same ... its boring. Either advance the story or finish it. Nothing new whatsoever happened in this chapter.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
"I want Greg more than I need Dan"

Kinda sums it up.<P>

“At least everyone gets a little bit, Baby." <P>

Except for Laura who gets it all.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Seems to be the same thing over and over

Laura doesn't want a husband, she wants a stud to service her when ever she is in need.

The story needs a new twist other that the slut finding other ways of humiliating her husband.

If not something new the story will be boring to read. The same sex over and over becomes trite.

lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
What about Dan?

Again, it seems that everything focuses on Laura and Greg. She says all the right words to pacify Dan, but her actions with Greg prove that he really is number 1 in her life. She says she wants Dan in her life forever, that she loves him, but......it really isn't true is it? So... I just don't understand where you are taking us with Dan, I dread that you are going to allow him to play second fiddle to Greg for the entire story or become some sort of wimp husband for a dominate wife. Perhaps his very good "friend" can help him make some important decisions about Laura.

I suppose you already have your next chapters written, but think a bit about putting some tension in Laura's life for a change...she manipulates both Greg and Dan, mostly Dan. Perhaps it is time for some payback by Dan, perhaps it is time for her to consider that MAYBE Dan won't always be there for her, that others may begin to take bigger and bigger portions of his heart and mind while she is off playing house with her lovers.

I can only ask that you NOT screw Dan over, he has bent over backward to accommodate Laura...it is time for him to be taken care of, if not by Laura, then by his new friends. Her being cruel and mean, her constantly putting Greg first makes her less then Dan deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nothing new here. Same old chapter rehashed.

Wake me up when the story come to an end.

blue5766blue5766about 14 years ago
Agree

I must agree with icc 1949 please do not screw Dan any more than he is already. Let Laura have some bad times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Where I see this going is ...

Dan's new friends teach him more about sensuality. Eventually Dan becomes the "better" lover, but by then Dan decides to move on and take up with Artsy full time, leaving Laura with Greg but pining for Dan.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Rooting for Dan

I agree with several the oter comments and truly hope that Artsy is trying to break Dan out of his situation to truly become his own man. Providing him with the incentive to become larger in his own way and have a new life and love interest.

Where Laura needs to be with Dan but he only gives her a little (like she has given him) while he has some one he needs and loves more than Laura.

I suppose a reversal of fortunes is what I am hoping and Laura loses in the last second of the fourth quarter. When Dan puts her on the sidelines permanently.

But that is only my opinion.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Author.... it doesn't get any more precipitous....

....than when you lose doggydad. He (usually) likes everything.

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesabout 14 years ago
I'd say you're at a decision point in this story.

First of all, your writing is improving with every chapter. That said, your plothas come to a decision point. You could (a.) Let the cuckold relationship continue on down the obvious path (IMHO that would get depressing and a little boring, too); or (b.) throw a curve into it. Maybe have Greg kick her to the curb or take a second lover leaving her to beg for his scraps or try to rebuild with hubby. Lots of possibilities. Whatever you pick, I'll keep watching this thread.

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Too Funny

I stopped reading hte story a couple of chapters ago but I still come back to read the commentary. Far more enteraining that the story imo...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

The question was : "if they do not like it so much why do they keep reading???", My answer is : Hoping for more than the same thing over and over from something that looked to be an interesting possibility in the beginning. Or at least condense a bit of the repetitive fuck-slut bits, of course, that would hinder the stroke-ability factor and make an entirely new set of cranky readers. Right now I'd say it's a fail, but then there are little bits tossed in every now and then that make one wonder "maybe it'll be the next chapter..." I say make Laura extremely jealous over hubby and his lady friends while moving into Greg's place 95% of the time. I wish I could work in a place that I wouldn't get completely screwed for making advances on married subordinates, too much lawsuit fodder for an employer to deal with. Talk about professional suicide, this situation would be it.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Always faithfull to who?

Certianly not her husband. I'd like to see his art friends take over her life so that when she does want to spend time with Dan he isn't available. Change the locks on the house so when she wants in she needs to ask permission. Find a chick who's younger and more attractive than her. Divorce the slut and let her pay alimony with her new jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
why we read

I think because the characters are well written, and nobody really has any idea where it is going. Like it or hate it, this writer has captivated a lot of readers who obviously are not at all comfortable with the material into reading half of his/her novel. That's an accomplishment in itself.

For me I like the idea that I have no idea what either Dan or Laura is going to do next. I do have a bad feeling about the story that it is going to dissolve into Dan learning to be more and more giving (read submissive to the point of blowing Greg). If that happens I'll drop it. But that's just a feeling, I honestly have no idea where this is headed, and I like that. Oh, and Angique was right in her comment of the last chapter, this author has a major fetish for womens' clothing.

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Still Confused

I really don't like the way Laura treats Dan, but the story is so well written and I have become so involved with the characters that I keep reading...so sad, no will power! She wants Greg more then she needs Dan pretty much sums up your story. In spite of all her professions of love for Dan, and stating that he is her "main man", she never-the-less constantly puts Greg first.

Two weeks with Greg, then away 10 days. So one date with Dan over 24 days. My friend, that is NOT a marriage, well not a marriage between Dan and Laura, maybe a marriage between Greg and Laura. Why string Dan along like this. As much as I hate destroyed marriages, but Dan and Laura do NOT have a marriage, at best they are friends with benefits, not husband and wife in anything but name.

I agree with my wife (lcc_1949)...Don't let her screw Dan over anymore. Give the guy a break and allow his relationship with Artsy and Mrs Patron develop and fill his heart.. Add some tension to Laura's life and let her begin to see Dan moving away from her just as she moved away from him! Consequences for decisions she made putting Greg first and Dan second need to finally come to fruition.

I'll try to hang in there to see where you take us...as long as you don't turn Dan into some sort of submissive wimp husband!

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
More of the same boring repetition!

I concur fully with the remarks by (icc-1949). Why do I keep reading? I hope for something new, some indication that Dan will see Laura for what she really is. Love is strange; it is mysterious. But unless you put a new twist to this overly long tale, you've lost me as as reader. Suggestion: drastically cut down on the Greg-Laura sexual episodes (if you read one you have read all of them!) and let the other characters develop and play out their roles. You can still rescue this ever-more moribund tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
& the sickness rolls on

well written sickness is still just that - Vile sought self disrespect & male humiliation.<P>

what a waste - not erotic - just sadly subhuman

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 14 years ago
Faithful?

She does not respect him as a husband or even as a man. She is the most vile and hateful female I have ever encountered on these story sites. This story is so hard to stay interested in and the author is losing his audience because of the selfish loathsome actions of Laura and Greg. The reader's comments are far better reading than the story...

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47almost 3 years ago

Do you know, same people complaining about same old same old, that's life. 53 years married and guess what, same old same old. I love my wife, but unless you are rich you will most likely have same old same old. Dam good story but not for people who only want to masterbate. Thanks again.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

The way this is playing out so far, I’m consistently feeling bad for Dan. Laura is playing him more and more as time goes by.

Case in point, these two lines of dialogue:

"How did you get him to say yes?"

"I told Dan I would accept his request for a date Saturday night."

I’m even reluctant to continue (but I know I will). At least he has Artsy and Mrs. Patron. If this story ends badly for Dan, I’m going to be extremely upset,

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars. Come on Dannnnnnnnn!!!!! You can do it, grow some Ballllllllllssssss! Yesss I know you can or it is goonna kill you! Thanks for the Great Effort. Please give Dan his young secretary. Thks, Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

Classic Lines "We know you are not queer or bi, but it will make you a better lover if you just make out with this other man trading tongues, then suck his cock!" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ha ha ha ha ha ha that was funny right thar! Ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha Yeah sure! Thanks for the effort/ Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous