All Comments on 'Amateur Photographer Ch. 10'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
EXELLENT

Exellent series,reminds me of a friend who would still have been alive today if the digital camera had not been invented.He was a keen amateur photographer or should I say pornographer,use your imagination how he died?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Chaucer

Really entertaining,you are a modern day Chaucer.Iwonder what he would have made of todays IT and the net

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good to bad to worse.

I thought chapters 1-3 were terrific, and I keep hoping for similar good stuff, but the hope is in vain. The last chapters are stupid bullshit. Shouldn't there be a same sex category for stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forbidden

I could never do another man unless, MAYBE, it was for her.

I have had crazy dreams where I was able to suck myself off. That I would do in a heartbeat, especially if she were watching! But I agree with the last comment. I'd rather see the same-sex stuff (between men anyway) just pass away. But please continue the series. Maybe Richard (or Roger) can watch her do a shoot.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Canterbury Tales

Interesting that David's anecdote combines the location of The Wife of Bath's Tale and a key scene from The Miller's Tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES