Amateur Photographer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, boys, come with me," she said. She led us into her bedroom. I was so wasted I almost tripped and fell onto the bed. I sat down, trying to clear my head. My mind seemed to be operating in slow motion, my consciousness dominated by the soundtrack of the harpsichord music. Richard was lying on the bed. I looked up at Kate. She was now naked. She sat on the bed and reached for Richard's cock. I no longer felt jealous. I felt somehow removed from reality, aware of the loud pounding of my heart in my chest, the music, Kate's naked curves, shimmering honey golden skin, and Richard's hard cock as her mouth once more descended upon it. She sucked him, sucked him good and hard, deep, just like she had done for me all those times. She looked into my eyes as she sucked Richard's cock. Her eyes sparkled with fiery intent. She looked a picture of innocence and utter depravity in equal measures. I could look nowhere else; my eyes were glued to the sight of her, sucking cock. I watched her watching me as she plunged all the way down, her lips meeting Richard's hair at the base of his shaft. Then she slid her mouth off him in one shift, fluid, sexy motion. She held his cock in his hand and looked me in the eye and smiled sweetly.

"Closer, David, come closer," she said.

I obeyed. I moved in towards her, towards the two of them. I was literally only a few inches from her as she smiled and licked the tip of his shaft, as Richard groaned in some kind of agony. The music somehow seemed deafening now. I had definitely entered some kind of altered state, I had enough presence of mind to realize. The furniture in the room seemed to be morphing into an indistinguishable mass of colored shapes.

She released him again.

"You like that?" she said, looking up at me now, her hand clasped around the wet shaft she had just finished devouring.

"Yes," I said.

"Come here, David."

I did as she commanded. She leaned towards me. She kissed me. I felt my heart kind of swoon as our lips met and our tongues entwined. I could taste what could only have been the taste of Richard's cock on her lips.

She broke off the kiss. Still holding Richard's shaft, she looked me in the eye.

"Suck him, David," she said, pointing Richard's dick towards me.

Richard's pulsating, dripping member was literally inches from my face as Kate offered it to me. But it wasn't so much that she was offering it; I felt almost like it was an order to do it. But looking at her, her perfect body, her golden skin shining in the light, her silky fair hair hanging over her wild flaming eyes, her hand clasped around a hard cock, it was an image of sheer sexual essence that seemed to penetrate my heart and grip my soul. For some reason an image of the Garden of Eden flashed across my fogged consciousness.

"Go on David, you know you want to." There was a teasing, mocking, almost evil tone to her voice. "Suck him."

I no longer knew what I wanted. All I knew was that I was under some kind of power. That I must do as she asks. I took a deep breath. Kate was ordering me to suck another man's cock, and I was going to do it.

Suddenly I thought of Richard. What would he think of this? I looked up at him, but he was lying there motionless, saying nothing.

"Don't worry," Kate said. "He won't mind."

"Yes man," I heard Richard croak. "It's OK. Just do it. Please do it."

Kate took my hand. She moved it towards Richard's cock. I unclenched my fist. I let it slide around the shaft. Instantly my brain registered the sensation, the warmth of it, the softness, the hardness; my hand touching another man's cock.

"That's it, babe," Kate cooed softly, "ooh, yes, yes, that's it." She leaned across and kissed me. I moaned into her mouth as I felt my hand slide up then down the slick shaft, an involuntary motion, as if I was trying to become more accustomed to the unfamiliarity of it.

She stopped kissing me. She was holding my head in her hands, looking into my eyes. I felt completely overwhelmed. I was in love with her.

She studied my face for a moment, and then her tongue darted out of her mouth to meet my lips. Her tongue lapped across my lips and face as her hand reached for my cock. It was odd, but then everything was odd. Nothing was normal; I almost felt as though I was in a dream, or that this was just a movie. My cock was rock hard. Kate's hand seemed almost as talented as her mouth, and I could feel the tension building in my balls as she gently jerked me up and down. My balls were hurting.

Then she stopped. She moved away and sat beside Richard's prone figure.

"Suck him."

I looked down at Richard's cock, and my hand around it. I had not let go of it; my hand seemed as if glued to it. I stared down at his shaft; it seemed huge. It felt huge in my hand. The tip was all wet.

"Go on, David," Kate said in the softest sweetest voice I had ever heard.

I lowered my head. There was a shining bead of liquid now pulsing out of the tip of Richard's cock. I squeezed the shaft and the liquid bead became larger, till it began to run down over the head like treacle. It looked grotesque, obscene, and yet powerful; so powerful, so damned big – his cock seemed so much bigger than mine!

The bead of precum shined like silver. I was so close to it now. Right up close, his cock seemed utterly enormous. I squeezed it; the liquid seeped out. Oh God. This was it. My mouth was watering. I felt my tongue dart out of my mouth, quickly, and lap across the tip of Richard's cock, scooping up the liquid as I tasted another man, as my tongue touched another's man's cock for the first time in my life.

I noted that the bead of liquid was now gone from the tip of his cock. I could hear Kate gently moaning somewhere in the distance. I licked the head again. Kate moaned. Yes, I was going to do it. I opened my mouth and let it slide over the head. For a moment the experience of Kate bending me over her patio rail and fucked me flashed across my brain. I felt almost as though I was a woman as Richard groaned in ecstasy, as my lips opened wider so that I could take his huge member inside my mouth. I held it there, a few inches inside, marveling at the utterly foreign sensation of the shaft jammed up against my tongue, filling my mouth, another man's cock filling my mouth. Oh God, I could hardly believe it! I was sucking cock!

It was strange yet totally familiar at the same time. I began to imagine what Richard must be feeling, because I knew how it must be feeling for him. There is nothing like having your dick sucked. And I began to suck him, sliding my mouth up and down, doing what I knew would turn him on.

Kate was gently tugging at my shaft as I went down on her friend, as if to encourage me. The harpsichord chimes reverberated though my head as my senses focused on the hard, warm shaft inside my mouth.

"Oh yeah," I heard her croon. "Ooh, God, look at that. That's so hot! You know exactly how to do it. God, it's instinctive: only a guy knows how to really please another guy."

Her comments filled me with a strange sense of pride. I felt like I should tell her that no, no one can do this better than her, but my mouth was full. I just kept concentrating on pleasing her, on pleasing Richard. And it was working. I could hear him moaning now, could feel him gently thrusting himself further into my mouth. Without thinking, my hands clasped around his ass as I took him further in. I couldn't believe myself, still felt somehow like this wasn't real, and yet it was as real any anything that had ever happened to me. I am sucking a guy's cock, and I fucking love it! Oh God...

"Oh man, oh man, I'm going to cum!" I heard him say.

Then I felt Kate pushing me away; she almost literally ripped me away from him. Like the lead wolf tearing a piece of prey from a lesser wolf in the pack. I fell back, almost dazed.

"Stop, let me finish him!" she growled as I watched her plunge her mouth over his shaft. She grabbed me as she did, pulling me in closer to her body. She took hold of my shaft as she hungrily devoured Richard's.

"Cum for me, cum for me both of you!" she yelled.

I lay there as she jerked me off, watched as she violently sucked Richard's shaft, listened to his wild moans across the top of the harpsichord music. Soon he was howling, and I watched as his body tensed and spasmed. I watched as it began, as he began to unload himself inside my woman's mouth, watched the intense look of raw lust and satisfaction as she began to gulp down his seed, watched it running out of her mouth as she squealed in delight. That was it for me. As Richard convulsed inside her mouth and I watched her lick the final drops of cum from his shaft, my own orgasm took flight. Kate sensed it, and squeezed me tightly as my brain near exploded and my own seed began to pump out, splashing across her tits and neck. I felt my body contract and spasm violently, felt like I would almost pass out, and maybe for a moment I did. I lay there, catching my breath, almost thinking for a second that I was having a heart attack. I looked up at her. She was moaning gently, her naked body golden in the light, glistening wet with the sticky white liquid, and she was eagerly running her fingers through it, massaging it into her body, her nipples, searching her lips and chin with her tongue for more of it, gently moaning. I lay there watching my girl, cum all over her sweet little body as she continued to rub it into her skin, occasionally pausing to lick her lips, her other hand reaching between her legs. I watched as she gently fucked herself and toyed with her wet nipples. As the ancient music soundtrack continued, she seemed to me like some kind of medieval princess. I lay there and watched her till soon I fell asleep.

12