Amber Owns Sunita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber just knelt there and laughed as her step mother spent the next ten minutes getting herself off by fucking herself on Amber's cock until Sunita cried out desperately and collapsed after making herself cum to a crashing orgasm that soaked the sheets under her. Amber withdrew and left Sunita with her face down in the pillow and sobbing to herself that she had debased herself so completely. When she finally found the courage to look up Amber was gone and Sunita eventually got dressed and left the house and return home, very sheepishly to a bemused and annoyed husband.

*

That next week was a new kind of torture for Sunita. Amber seemed to be around at their house even more than before and just her very presence brought about a change in Sunita, she could not meet her eye and was quiet and submissive and very clearly Amber was the dominant woman in the house whenever she was there. Of course Dev was so pre-occupied with his business and his golf that he noticed nothing awry.

Amber was hardly subtle and just about treated Sunita as a maid, telling her to bring her things or to do things for her and clearly loving it. Each time Sunita did it she got further and further away from being able to reverse the situation and was very quickly taking to doing what her little bitch of a step daughter demanded.

Things came to a head while Dev was on his holiday in Spain that had caused the whole situation. Sunita was at home alone, she had refused to go with Dev and the twins as a point of principal and had stayed pretty much in the shop working the whole time, glad of the work to keep her mind from wandering. It was a Friday night and her family was due to return the next day. After shutting up the shop she had gone home and was curled on the sofa sipping a hot drink and enjoying the peace when the doorbell rang shrilly and harshly. Sunita looked at her watch, it was half twelve and she had just been about to go to bed. Nervously she called out who was there only for Amber to answer.

Sunita's heart sunk and she wondered why she hadn't used her own key (Dev had given her one when first she moved out). Sunita opened the door to find her step daughter standing there in her party clothes and smirking at her.

"Amber. What is it?"

"Oh mum, I've had such a good night. But I got a taxi back and guess what? I can't pay for it. I figured since you owe me so much you wouldn't mind paying for me?"

Not liking the sound of that Sunita knew better than to remonstrate, she reached back and grabbed her handbag only for Amber to grab it from her and admonish her.

"No, we don't want you wasting any more of Dad's money, not when you can pay in other ways. Can't she Carl?"

She looked over her shoulder and there was the taxi driver, a local man who sometimes shopped in Sunita and Dev's shop. He was an older man and Sunita never liked how he leered and ogled at her, especially when he was buying pornographic magazines. He struck her as a pervert and a wierdo and she was always glad when he left the shop. Peering at the man in the darkness as he waited by his taxi expectantly the penny finally dropped and she looked aghast at Amber and began pleading for this not to happen.

Amber would not listen though and insisted Sunita 'paid her fare', even going as far as to promise that this would be the last thing she asked of Sunita and that she would give her the tape if she were to do this. Between the promise of that and the increasing sub servience to her step daughter Sunita finally came out of the house and in her silk pyjamas and slippers cautiously walked towards the taxi and it's creepy, sleazy driver.

Sunita looked at Carl and saw him literally licking his lips and cringed. She turned and looked at Amber but was met with the shit eating grin she had come to expect, there was no salvation to be found there. She stumbled, tripping over a paving stone at their gate and fell, painfully to her knees. Carl was over her in an instant.

"Steady! I know you're gagging for it bitch but we'd maybe better not do it right in front of your house, here get round her by my car we can do it down there."

He half grabbed her by the arm and led her whimpering down the dark lane by the side of their garden, his taxi covering the entrance. Before she knew it she was pushed to her knees again and, kneeling there she glanced upwards and saw her children's bedroom window, and thought of them. Then she had a sweaty, hairy cock thrust against her large lips and with a sigh of capitulation she opened them and allowed the vulgar bastard to shove his dick into her mouth.

The whole situation was horrible. He tasted vile, he smelled worse. The mental effect on Sunita of being treated as little more than a piece of fuck meat was devastating and doing this just outside her family home was worse. And she could hear the drunken chuckles of that evil bitch Amber in the distance. No doubt watching Sunita's downfall and loving it.

And if Sunita thought she was going to get away with just a blow job then she was sadly incorrect. As Carl's heavy balls slapped against her face with each thrust and trails of saliva and pre cum spilled from her gasping mouth he suddenly changed tack and pulled out of her and dragged her up and easily bent her over the boot of his taxi. She gasped as he pulled down her pyjamas and slapped at her gorgeous brown bottom and hissed in her ear.

"I want to hear you wanting this bitch! I can feel how wet you are just from having your face fucked and I want to hear you begging me for it! Go on! Beg!"

Through tears of frustration and despair she felt herself how wet she was and was ashamed. With gasps and grunts she somehow managed to beg the bastard.

"Fuck me! Please! Fuck me and get it over with!"

He launched forward and shoved his stiff dick into her pussy from behind and began to frantically fuck her over his car hard. He fucked her like that for about ten minutes before climaxing deep inside of her, firing his white seed deep in her womb. When he was done, she slid of the car to her knees and he squeezed out the last of his jizz onto her face and then took off. Amber was nowhere to be seen and it too Sunita all her might to literally crawl up her path and into the house.

She moved gingerly into the living room, her pyjama bottoms around her knees, cum plastered to her face and to her horror found her husband sitting on an armchair watching the DVD of her purported attack on Amber, with Amber by his side upset and crying!

Dev had arrived home early to be confronted by distraught Amber. She showed him round the corner where Sunita was begging to be fucked by that nasty, racist taxi driver and as he made to interrupt Amber pulled him away with mention that it was even worse than that. He had arrived home early and as Amber ushered the twins upstairs to their bed Dev had been 'treated' to a showing of the DVD. He looked at his little princess, saw how upset she was and together with what was going on in the DVD and outside made his mind up very easily and very quickly.

When the bedraggled Sunita had appeared it was mere seconds before she was kicked out of the house and her life was thrown into absolute turmoil.

And as her father entered into a very messy divorce who was there to help and support him? Why Amber of course. With her step mother now all but out of the picture she was now in prime position to replace her in her fathers attention and very soon his bed.. but that is another story for another time.

12