Amish No More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master."

"Your birthday is March 1st and you are 23 years old. Why haven't you married?"

"I don't know" she said.

"I don't know, Master" I corrected her gently while continuing to hold her and stroke her hair.

"I do not know, Master" Sarah replied.

"I do not know is not an answer, Sarah, it is an evasion, a childish excuse. I have no interest in children. Perhaps I should sell you to Minerva after all."

"I am not a child, Master... I don't want to be forced to marry an Amish man I don't love. I don't want his babies or to live in the same place forever. I want to chose my own husband if I chose to marry. I want to travel and see things.

I was thinking of leaving, but I have no money of my own. I'm afraid to leave because it is all I know and I'm afraid right now!"

"Excellent, those are intelligent and honest answers and I value honesty, Sarah. I will never punish you for telling me the truth; are you warm now?

"Yes, thank you, Master."

"I know you want more out of life; to travel to Hawaii for example and experience all the things life has to offer. I will give you those things in time.

I genuinely enjoyed our conversations, Sarah. Will you try to please me?"

"Yes, Master."

"Turn around face away from me......yes that's right, just like that.... good.

I put my arms around her waist and pulled Sarah closer. I put my face beside hers and kissed Sarah's neck behind her ears, blowing softly on her neck.

"You have beautiful firm and round breasts.....your nipples are already hard. Does this feel good, my pretty girl when a man is stroking your breasts? "

"Yes it's much better then when I do it" she admitted.

"You are aroused Sarah; you are wet between your legs?" I observed stroking her pussy and tasting my fingers "As I said, this is good and natural. I want you to pleasure yourself and masturbate; that will please me.

You are a pretty little thing with beautiful brown eyes. Tell me when you are coming and not necessarily with words. Remember Sarah, if you lie to me I will know" Sarah closed her eyes not answering "thank you for your honesty for I can sense when your orgasm is rising for your beautiful sexuality betrays you........."

Sarah explored her womanhood with her fingers in her pink and plump pussy while I caressed her beautiful round firm breasts paying attention to her nipples and kissing her face and neck tenderly and lightly.....soon she was breathing heavily and moaning softly...a little embarrassed I'm sure.

"You want to orgasm, Sarah?" I whispered to encourage her.... "Yes that's it moan louder if you wish my pretty Sarah because this is why God made you a woman and gave you a clitoris."

Sarah was definitely vocal in her orgasm; my pretty girl was covered her mouth with her hand and she always does when she surrendered to her orgasms in the ladies room after reading selection pages of her erotic novels or short stories. She came close to sliding off the couch with all her squirming.

It was obvious that Sarah was intent in pleasuring herself as well as pleasing me.

It is fortunate she'll never marry an Amish man because she will probably intimidate the hell out of the poor pious bastard. When my pretty girl finished, I held her for a while, and then said "There is a bowl with apples and bananas at the bottom of the stairs, my Lady, please bring them here."

When she returned, I chose an apple and took a bite saying "You must be hungry and the rest are for you. Mistress Minerva is in charge of your diet and we both agree you can stand to lose ten pounds in keeping with your height and frame. I get my workouts to with my axe and splitting maul and I like to walk and think.

I shall not tell Minerva about the fruit. It will be our secret" and she got back under the blanket with me to finish the remaining fruit.

"I am very pleased with you this evening and I will enjoy having you in my bed when the time comes."

"Do you really think that I am pretty, Master?"

"Yes, I will say it again; I think you are very pretty" I praised and getting up after finishing my apple I offered her my hand. Sarah took it holding it tightly, I

walked her to the cot were she lay down on her side facing away from me.

I covered Sarah with the blanket and went to the bathroom to relieve myself.

I left the bathroom door open with the night light on. I stopping briefly by her cot as she lay there with her eyes closed but not asleep. When I got upstairs I turned the heat up to match the temperature in the rest of the house. I dimmed the basement lights to a twilight glow. I then engaged the electronic locks on from the keypad before going to bed..............

THE NEXT DAY MINERVA ARRIVED with Mandy to give Sarah her full body wax. Mandy is a small, petite woman, at five-three with blue eyes and a clear fair peaches and cream complexion. She has incredibly striking blue eyes; the color of dark turquoise. Mandy's hair was so blond to almost be white and it was cut in very short layered pixie cut, just as Minerva described to me the day before.

I estimated Mandy to be in her early thirties. She was dressed in a simple tan smock with black slacks and black nurse's shoes. As slave etiquette dictated, Mandy assumed position immediately upon entering my threshold.

"You may stand, Mandy, let me get a good look at you, now turn around slowly.............you have very nice manners, you assumed the position smoothly and gracefully."

"Thank you, Master Michael" she replied with a forced smile.

"The door to basement is open. Go downstairs and introduce yourself to Sarah. Explain the procedure for this is all new to her. May Mandy interact freely with Sarah? I'm sure that will put Sarah at ease."

"You may, Mandy?" Minerva answered, looking at both of us" "Be discrete as we discussed. I want all of Sarah's hair removed from the neck down."

"Yes Minerva, I shall treat Sarah as if she were a paying customer."

The waxing took the better part of 2 hours and Minerva I retired to my living room after breakfast planning a possible trip the Virgin Islands in October and talking about Sarah's progress.

"Really, Michael, a pillow on the cot and you let her use the bathroom; what about the bucket, I thought we agreed on the bucket?"

"We didn't agree we discussed it. I will allow Sarah hot water to bathe in as well....I can always take things away if needed."

"Well, I think that you are being too soft on Sarah. A slave needs to fear her Master or Mistress, otherwise how does one enforce discipline?"

"I appreciate your advice my marvelous teacher but from now on I will be using my own methods with Sarah, Sanctorum or not."

Minerva received an important call on her cell phone changing our plans. She left Mandy with me until tomorrow morning offering "While Mandy is here, have her cut Sarah's hair? As a special treat you may have full use of Mandy until then I return tomorrow."

"That is very magnanimous of you, Minerva. I accept, but as I said before, as diamonds to common glass my gracious teacher."

Minerva went downstairs to tell Mandy of the change in plans and then left. After a time, Mandy returned to report that she was done with Sarah's full body wax as she stood in my study doorway waiting for further instructions.

"You have permission to speak freely, Mandy, please have a seat on the couch and make yourself comfortable. How long have you been owned by Mistress Minerva?"

"Six years, Master Michael."

"Obviously you know your place and what is expected of you. You move gracefully and naturally. I'm sure I will enjoy having you here and I hope you enjoy yourself as well. Consider your stay with me as a mini-vacation. You may address me as Michael when we are alone together. I want to tap into your experience and thoughts to make Sarah's transition to her new life as easy as possible."

"Thank you Michael, I have never been allowed that privilege with Minerva's friends before."

"There is a first time for everything my dear" I said, smiling, imagining Mandy with waist length honey blond hair "Your Mistress advised you were to pleasure me."

"I will comply with your wishes, Michael."

I need your help with something else. I will greatly appreciate it if you will help me. Will you please do that for me, Mandy?"

"I will do anything you order me to, Michael, you know that."

"I am not ordering, I am asking...pretty please? Will you kiss me, please?

Mandy put her arms around my neck and I put my hands gently around her waist and she kissed me tentatively at first and soon her little tongue was probing mine. After less than a minute she stepped back surprised....."You really mean it, Master, I mean, Michael.....you're being honest and sincere with me; I can tell by this one kiss....call it a woman's intuition."

"Yes I really do mean it; I'm asking Mandy the person to help me. We can discuss a few of my ideas and you can tell me yours while I prepare her brunch........"

I PREPARED SARAH'S MEAL of hot oatmeal with almonds, walnuts and dates. Sarah was also given plain yogurt, a banana, an orange and hot mint green tea. Mandy waited in the kitchen sipping an Earl Gray while I brought Sarah's brunch to her on a tray. I sat with her on the couch with my own cup of green mint tea. After she ate, I had her stand and face me to compliment her how beautiful she looked.

"This is so much better, don't you think? You need not answer. I want you to listen only. Turn around slowly so that I may look at you. I know you have been looking at yourself in the mirror. The flower of womanhood; your blossom of plump pink lusciousness is now fully exposed.

You will get accustomed to waxing to my Lady. I'm told that the first time is always the worst. You will be getting a proper haircut by Mandy later today as she told you. I am very partial to the bangs; they're very sexy."

I took her hand and kissed it "Relax your arm please.....good.... I'm going to place your hand at the base of your throat. You notice your hand is flat and your fingers are pointed up...put them closer together....yes like that.

There will be occasions when you need talk to me when you've been told to remain silent. When you place your hand thus; I will nod yes or no depending on the situation. You'll know intuitively when it is appropriate to disregard."

I took both her hands and said "Please relax Sarah" and I put them her arms around my neck "I want you to hug me.....yes, just like this..... Pretend we are dancing" and I put my hands on her waist and held her gently.

"Mandy has never visited here before. You know what the basement is like and what you must do to live in the rest of the house. I'm going to give you both the grand tour. You may not speak; you'll cooperate and do as you're told.....remove your collar" Sarah placed her hands on her collar with surprised look in her brown eyes when she discovered how easily she was able to remove it.

"Yes I know.....without the small padlock your collar may be removed. You've unknowingly been on the honor system, Princess and had you removed it without permission......"I let the consequences hang unspoken......

I'll dispense the leash and collar for now. They symbols of your submission nothing more however always remember their practical applications should they be needed.

You may put them underneath your pillow for safekeeping......very good.... pick up the tray and follow me upstairs. I prepared your meal and it is only fair for you to wash the dishes."

My kitchen is a professional cooks dream with commercial grade major appliances and large cabinets and counters with granite countertops with lots of drawers. I should mention I like to cook as does my ex.

There are three large deep kitchen sinks should I need them. The kitchen is fully stocked with small kitchenware used by the professionals including pots and pans of all descriptions. Sarah and I prepare our meals together a few days during the week.

Sarah washed the dishes in the sinks by hand and after she finished I explained to her how to load and use the state of the state of the art dishwasher.

After the kitchen we went room to spacious room including the full bathroom on the ground level. I brought them upstairs to show them the six spacious bedrooms; the Master Bedroom has an attached full bath. There is also a second full bathroom. Finally there is the Tub Room.

It has no toilet or sink. It has green tiled floor of intricate patterns of various shades of green and the same for green tiled walls. The massive custom made white porcelain bathtub with the traditional claw feet will comfortably accommodate six people comfortably and it must weigh a ton if it weighs an ounce. I spend a lot of time here soaking and thinking while listening to music; some of it planning about Sarah.

The tub room is full of plants. The transparent sea green glass shower can accommodate six people. It is entirely made of two inch thick virtually unbreakable boron glass with the floor textured for traction. It has multiple adjustable stainless steel pulsating shower heads at each station and niches in the walls for soap or shampoo bottles. I haven't used this shower; just the tub and now it will serve me well.

Sarah appeared fascinated with the tub; I knew she was impressed with the house including the kitchen, however she actually walked into the shower on her own to touch the stainless steel fixtures and run her hand over the smooth glass walls. While she was there, Mandy brought us six towels from the hall closet, Pears soap and baby shampoo. We undressed and got into the shower with her.

"You may join us Sarah" I invited "you must wash your hair before Mandy cuts and styles it.

I began washing myself when Mandy came over to help me; this wasn't part of the plan but what the hell. She put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips long and deep sighing contentedly and I returned kisses. Who am I to turn down an invitation from a beautiful woman or women now that I am a single man again and not bound by my wedding vows?

We soaped each other down and kissed, taking every opportunity to kiss as we massaged the reach creamy lather into our skin. Mandy shampooed my hair and I shampooed hers.

We got out and toweled off; drying each other's back. Mandy dressed and I didn't. She put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips whispering "I'm just being myself, Michael" she then gave my bare ass a playful slap before going downstairs to get everything ready in the kitchen.

All the while Sarah was standing with her eyes closed when she was peeking. She had a look of sheer bliss on her face standing under two streaming and pulsating shower heads with the luxurious hot water cascading like twin waterfalls over her glorious naked body; not bothering with her soap or shampoo as yet.

"Finish up Sarah it's time for your haircut" and I watched Sarah wash herself and shampoo her hair; a simple pleasure to behold for she is a strikingly beautiful woman although I call her my pretty girl.

When Sarah came out I gave her a towel to dry herself while I dried her back with the other. My pretty girl followed me into my bedroom and waited for me while I went closet to get my robe and put it on......this was not part of the plan I discussed with Mandy or Minerva, however the outcome told all.

I pretended to rummage in the closet with my back to her looking for something and said "My boxer shorts and a the red flannel I'm looking for must be the dresser; will you get them out please?

My hand taser was in the top drawer and that was the one Sarah opened first to discover it. I put my robe on and turned to find her holding it in her hand staring at me "It is fully charged. The handcuffs and keys are in the middle drawer.

If you don't believe me hold it away from your body and depress the orange button.....the electricity will arch between the electrodes with a crackling sound" and I walked past her to the dresser

Sarah continued to stare at me as I took the boxer shorts out of the drawer and put them on. "The shirt is for you by the way. It will have to suffice for now......she dropped the taser on the bed as if it was red hot and she was trembling. I picked it up and put it in the drawer and closed it.

"Put the shirt on please and sit next to me on the bed........thank you" The sleeves went down past her hands and I rolled up the cuffs for her.

"Do you remember when you told me about your favorite sea shells; the Kitten's Paw and the Angel Wings and Sparse Dove and don't forget the Antilles Glassy Bubble and the Button?

I remember the poem by Edith Nesbitt you recited to me by heart. It was the first Monday of October. Your eyes were closed and your imagination was soaring.

I'll start....... 'I gathered shells upon the sand, each shell a little perfect thing, so frail yet potent to withstand the mountain-waves wild buffeting, through storms no ship could dare to brave. The little shells float lightly save all that they might have lost of fine, shape and soft color crystalline.'

"I'm not angry with you about the taser....calm yourself....finish the poem. She closed her eyes and continued quietly.

'Yet I amid the world's wild surge. Doubt if my soul can face the strife, the waves of circumstance that urge. That slight ship on the rocks of life. O soul, be brave, for He who saves. The frail shell in the giant waves will bring thy puny bark to land.... safe in the hollow of his hand'.

"That is a lovely poem, Sarah. Edith Nesbit wrote it and when our guests leave we will discuss it further.... it is time for your haircut and you may talk freely."

Mandy was very thorough and meticulous, parting and then pinning it up Sarah's hair several times before she even started cutting. She explained everything to Sarah although my pretty girl was quiet throughout her haircut.

It is obvious to me that Mandy is a perfectionist who takes great pride in her work. There were piles of Sarah's cut long locks on the floor. Mandy finished by blow drying and touching up here and there to ensure the blunt cut met her exacting standards.

Sarah's hair was cut straight across the bottom falling almost to the top of her shoulder blades and she had eye framing bangs. Mandy finished Sarah's makeover by meticulously applying Sarah's makeup taking her time and patiently explaining each step to her and encouraging questions and Sarah had many. This was the first makeup she had ever worn and my little Lady looked incredibly hot and seductive.

"Please shake your head, Sarah" I asked and she shook her head from the side to side and when she stopped the cut fell neatly back into place. I kissed her cheek "You look lovely" I whispered in her ear "not to mention sexy."

I turned my back to her so that she couldn't see what I was doing and I kissed her again, pushing a Hershey's Kiss into her mouth with my tongue.

"This cut looks marvelous on you, Sarah" Mandy complimented "It is long enough to pin up and will look very pretty curled; let me show you" and taking a curling wand, Mandy styled Sarah's hair in luscious ringlet curls.

"I am ready to give you your trim now, Master" Mandy said, turning to me as she finished with Sarah's curls. Sarah shook her head without asking her curls bouncing about and touched her hair, unsure at first but then smiling well pleased with the results.

I sat on the barstool and Sarah sat in a kitchen chair. After Mandy was done with my haircut, really just a trim, I stood up pointing at the floor. Mandy got down on her knees before me.

"Very nice haircut, Mandy can you guess what I want. Sarah, come here... good, now, kneel beside Mandy. Get closer to me, Sarah, so that I can play with your curls. Mandy is going to teach you the art of oral, something you must know.