Amish No More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she ate Sarah picked up the kitchen, rinsed the dishes and loaded the dishwasher as I taught her. She trusted me enough to take some initiative. We shared a small pot of jasmine tea. Sarah was very excited about receiving her makeup mirror and makeup. I encouraged her to talk and ask questions.

"Master are you going to have my ears pierced?"

"Do you want to have your ears pierced, Sarah?"

"I've always wanted to have them pierced. Katherine says she has stainless steel posts in her medical bag."

"Is that so? What else does Katherine say?"

"Katherine explained everything about my birth control pills and she says I am very healthy. She thinks that you are handsome and loves your big house. She adores my haircut and wishes her hair was as long as mine."

"I intend to have your ears pierced, Sarah. I will also have Katherine pierce your clitoral hood to have a permanent 2 gauge 14kt gold bead ring inserted to stimulate your clitoris when you walk; particularly when I add the dandling gold balls to it.

"Yes, Master."

"We will talk again in the morning."

"May I pleasure you again, Master?"

"No, but I like the way that you asked this time, your choice of words. Get some sleep; you have exercised enough for today. Good night, my pretty girl."

Good night, Master." I sent her to the basement and was thinking 'Sarah is coming along just fine and she will be willingly sharing my bed sooner than I thought. I can't decide if I'm lucky or blessed but I'll take both.....fate perhaps. Maybe my amateur profile about her and her background is a factor. There is no doubt that I am assured admittance to the Sanctorum at the next Gathering a year from January....................

KATHERINE WAS WAITING curled up with a copy of "Leaves of Grass" by Walt Whitman.

"The shrimp is getting cold in the refrigerator, Master Michael along with a fresh bowl of homemade cocktail sauce. I made it spicy, I hope you like things a little hot" She said, smiling. "I will put the steaks in the broiler for us as soon as the shrimp are well chilled."

"Very good, I am going to take a nap until dinner is ready, give me a least an half an hour. Set the dining room table with the good Sunday dishes from the dining room china cabinet. The linen and the good silver are in the drawers and don't forget the good crystal............."

WE SHARED A COUPLE BOTTLES of Alamos Pinot Noir 2002 a nice red wine of moderate price during dinner. The dessert was New York Cheese Cake with fresh blueberries. I asked about her profession during dinner and we made small talk. I drank sparingly and mostly listened as the wine loosened her tongue. I found out Katherine loves poetry and the only time she reads it is at work.

Minerva does not approve. What a shame she discourages this harmless intellectual pleasure. I will keep this bit of information to myself. It is a minor infraction at best and I certainly don't want Katherine punished.

I did give her permission to be herself and because of this I assumed a certain degree of confidentiality. As I have said before, I have my own methods. As is my preference and as a prelude to foreplay, I showered with Katherine.

While her hair was still wet, I combed it straight back away from her face, tucking the sides behind her ears. While she stood admiring her reflection in the mirror, I stepped behind her and kissed and licked her neck and ears while caressing her curvaceous buttocks.

What a shame your hair isn't longer, Katherine for I would like to see you with a ponytail" Katherine sighed not commenting "Sarah's will eventually be allowed to grow her hair much longer and her present style and length is transitional.

Minerva suggested that I cut it much shorter, like Mandy's. I believe that bangs suit Sarah very well. You would be beautiful with or without and if I owned you I would prefer your hair much longer. But in keeping with your professional image I would require you to keep it pinned up work."

This brought a smile to Katherine's face, as I knew it would. She turned and put her arms around my neck kissing my lips.

"It would be wonderful if you would buy me from Minerva. Mandy and I talked about you briefly so I know I can trust you to keep a confidence. I'm sure you've considered that. I will trust you will not to tell her Minerva what I let slip about poetry, but a girl can dream can't I?"

Katherine was quite perceptive in concluding that I will remain silent.

But I couldn't afford her then, even if I was a member of the Sanctorum.

If I could afford Katherine, I doubt Minerva will sell her to me. I do know Minerva is fond of them; she does have a soft side. Of the two women Katherine is the most complex. Intellectually, Katherine is Minerva's equal or mine for that matter. She was holding back during our chess games as not to appear too smart.

It will be a pleasure to explore Katherine's complexities. For the present, as long as she trusts me and is forthcoming, her perspectives about her Mistress is invaluable.

"King takes Queen.... or shall I say the King shall romance the Queen in the Royal bed chamber; wait for me there. We have five days to checkmate one another. You know where my bedroom is; please wait for me.

I know you deliberately let me win and don't ever let that happen again; I enjoy an intellectual challenge and I will never be a better player if I don't lose from one who is better than me............"

I WENT TO MY STUDY and locked the door behind me going to the wall-to-wall bookcase on the east wall to push the hidden catch. This allowed one side to swing inward revealing a hidden room and entering I closed the door behind me.

My entire house has concealed fiber optic cameras and microphones in every room. I installed them after my divorce when I discovered the unfinished hidden room quite by accident when running cable.

Perhaps you think me paranoid? Some would say paranoia is merely heightened awareness and I am one of them. I refined this hidden room and installed these cameras and microphones all through the property to keep busy and for my own amusement; and as you will see later on, they turned out to be invaluable.

This is the Master control room that monitors the entire property. The dummy room is hidden in the basement and Minerva knows everything about the dummy one. It is functional but limited while this secret one will override everything.

It requires a retinal scan here to activate the system or specific voice activation with a password. To Minerva's knowledge there are only cameras in the basement and outside perimeter. That is all that she needs to know. I have a friend whose land is adjacent to mine and while I own 20 acres, David has at least 1400 acres more.

I purchased most of my furniture from David, as he deals in the unusual and the unique and most importantly, David is discreet, a most desirable quality in a friend.

On occasion, when David goes out of town for any length of time, I will keep an eye on his property and I also will care for his dog, Socrates. Socrates and I have a unique relationship, I let him out to do his business and I feed him while Socrates mostly ignores me.

David is a very private person and I always call before I go to visit. I attended his wedding with Minerva as my date and we danced every dance. But aside from emergencies I will always call first, out of respect.

My primary occupation is Electrical Engineering and I'm an inventor holding multiple patents. I own a small business employing six people installing complete security systems of my own design.

I have a natural aptitude with computers and will build and incorporate them into the client's security systems. My clients are very wealthy and value discretion. In trade for installing David's security system, he remodeled the library containing the hidden room. It is now almost impossible to find the hidden catch. My library study now has floor to ceiling bookcases and cabinets built into all four walls.

In addition to my security business, I have another business that manufactures stun guns and tasers. They are all for government and police contracts and none of these products are available to the public. They are all state of the art and my designs as well.

I gave one to David awhile back, although I have no idea what he will do with it nor did I ask. David and Laura are most proficient with firearms and then there is always Socrates to keep trespassers away.

There is no schematic drawing for the one I used on Sarah. I custom built it for me and the plans are in my head as are those for my security system.

The double quad core processor chips used in my computer's security system will not be released for sale for another 5 years. After I ran a diagnostic on the system, I joined Katherine in the bedroom...................

WE PICKED UP WHERE we left off in the bathroom. I made Katherine get on her hands and knees on the bed and entered her from behind. My instincts about her are correct; Katherine enjoys having intercourse in this position.

She begged me to pull her hair while I was banging her. She likes it hard and fast and is capable of multiple orgasms. Actually Katherine likes intercourse in any position as long as it was a little on the rough side. Nonetheless she wanted to cuddle and talk about poetry before we went to sleep...............

KATHERINE WAS UP EARLY to prepare a hearty breakfast of sourdough pancakes, pork sausages and hot coffee. "Do you want me to bring Sarah her breakfast Michael?"

"We will eat first and you may prepare Sarah's breakfast and bring it to her. Afterwards I am going outside for a couple of hours to cut some wood. I have four cords done so far and hope to get three more cut and stacked for the season."

"Do you want me to help you?"

That won't be necessary I need the exercise. Pick up around the house and then relax."

I lost track of the time and was outside for most of the morning. When I returned, I found that Katherine had dusted and vacuumed my entire house. She greeted me at the door, assuming the position and she was fresh from the shower. Her wet hair was combed straight back. It was tucked behind her ears and was shiny with hair gel.

Katherine was wearing a red teddy. She had put on her makeup and was wearing blood red lipstick. I like this look on some women and for Katherine in particular.

You may stand slave girl, give your Master a kiss."

Katherine put her arms around my neck and complied with great enthusiasm.

"That was quite a work out and I'm soaked with perspiration. I must smell terrible."

"You smell wonderful, Master."

"Don't you want me to shower first?"

"No, I love the smell of clean sweat."

Katherine put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips long and deep "Do you like my hair, Michael?"

"Get down on your hands and knees and I will show you how much I like your hair."

I did her doggie-style right there on the floor the way that she liked it, fast and hard, slapping her ass. Afterwards I made her clean me with her mouth.

"Assume the position.... very nice. I'm going to take a shower and then we will have lunch................"

WHEN WE WENT DOWNSTAIRS Sarah surprised me having changed into red leotards. We brought Sarah her makeup mirror and makeup along with her noon meal. After Sarah ate, she and Katherine took turns skipping rope and then did aerobic exercises together.

The girls had worked up quite a sweat trying to outdo one another at jump rope and I suggested that they shower together while I watched. They soaped each other down washing and conditioning each other's hair and drying themselves off.

Then they spent half-an-hour doing their makeup. I noticed Katherine enjoyed brushing and french braiding Sarah's hair. Katherine then pierced Sarah's ears and gave her simple stainless ball posts for now. When they finished, I sat in the middle of the living room couch and called them over amazed how well Sarah was adapting.

With one slave girl on either side, I announced "We are going to have a kissing contest and there are two pieces of cheesecake with blueberries in the fridge. The best kisser will get a piece and I the other."

Having two women on a couch trying to outdo one another, well.... this is one experience every man should enjoy at least once in a lifetime. Knowing what is good for me I declared the contest a tie and they each had a piece........................

KATHERINE AND SARAH spent a great deal of time together during those 5 days and they seemed to get along together just fine. Katherine's gentle influence encouraged and taught Sarah more of the etiquette of the slaves as mandated by the Sanctorum correcting the nonsense she may have read about in erotic fiction. Katherine's natural sexuality also helped Sarah be more at ease with her with her own.

Sarah had another woman's perspective and having an exercise partner was another bonus. I used their exercise time split wood plus it gave Katherine a chance to read poetry to her heart's content.

On our last evening together, Katherine and I were sitting together on the couch sharing a bottle of Dunnewood Merlot. Katherine again told me something about Minerva that is quite insightful.

I had always assumed that Minerva was bi-sexual. Minerva enjoyed the power and prestige of being a Mistress, a dominant. Katherine and Mandy were for the most part a source of income and a status symbol.

Not that Minerva mistreated them; they were more like unpaid servants for life. Minerva preferred the company of men and she saw many until she met me. This was a puzzle; if Minerva preferred males why have female slaves? These were not questions that I could just come out and ask her. I needed Minerva's support to enter the Sanctorum and in any case it was none of my business.

When Minerva returned she was very pleased with Sarah's progress. I gladly took her out to dinner at Salvatore's twice. Once for losing our bet about chess and the other because we both craved Salvatore's veal Marsala.....................

AFTER THREE MONTHS PASSED Sarah was very tone and trim. She has her own bedroom she decorated with items from piles of catalogs or from the internet.

Yes, Mandy came once a month for Sarah's waxes and trims however other than a hug or kiss from Mandy that was it; Sarah had me all to herself.

As I promised I had her clitoral hood pierced for the 2 gauge 14kt gold bead ring with the dandling gold balls.

On the weekends we cook together. Sarah doesn't hesitate to hug and kiss me now for any reason and she loves to slow dance with me. On the weekends she wears colorful dresses.

Sarah normally wears leotards around the house. They hug her contours and show off her beautiful figure. The leotards are a constant reminder for Sarah to maintain her optimum weight through diet and exercise.

ON OUR SIXTH MONTH together I put a calendar on the corkboard by the telephone. On the last day of this mentioned month I will make love to her for the first time and Sarah will share my bed permanently.

Sarah marked an X on the colander to record the passing days. The day finally arrived and I failed to qualify beforehand exactly what time it would begin.

At exactly 12:01 AM, I was asleep when Sarah got into bed with me and gently nudged me awake.

"What do you think you are doing, Sarah?" I asked sleepily.

"You said I may share your bed and I have been good, Master" Sarah snuggled closer, sighing with contentment.

"Do you realize what time it is?"

"It is the last day of the month and exactly one minute into the day according to your atomic alarm clock. Are you angry with me?"

"No, technically you are right and it is the next day and I did promise" I replied, putting my arms around her.

"Are you going to make love to me now?" She asked kissing my chest.

"Later my Princess, it's time to sleep now."

"Oh" Sarah sighed disappointed.

"But you have been good, my pretty girl and that deserves a reward. You may address me by my first name when it is appropriate which is pretty much always. Will that satisfy you until morning, Sarah?"

"No, Michael, I can't wait until later this morning" Sarah kissed my lips and snuggled closer "Unless I hear the rest of our poem, but you must start at the beginning."

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure, Sarah.

Oh, brown eyes with long black lashes, young brown eyes, depths of night from which there flashes. Lightning as of summer skies, beautiful brown eyes! In your veiled mysterious splendor passion lies sleeping, but with sudden tender dreams that fill with vague surmise, beautiful brown eyes. All my soul, with yearning shaken, Asks in sighs-- who will see your heart awaken, love's divine sunrise in those young brown yes."

"Will you just hold me, Michael?"

"Yes, now please let me sleep."

"No not yet.......Michael, Michael, Michael; there I said it. I'll go to sleep now."

"I have surprises for you in the morning" and when I did, she seemed to melt into me as if we are one.....she fell asleep before I did.................

THE ALARM WAS SET to go off at 7:00 AM. I woke up instead to Sarah's sweet kisses on my face.

"Did you sleep well, Michael? Do you want me to prepare your breakfast? May we make love now?" I love you Michael."

"Yes very well indeed; especially with you in bed beside me. I love you too Sarah. I first knew I loved you when you stole my heart in October with your poem. We'll be going out for breakfast but first a surprise followed by more surprises. Are you well rested my love."

"Yes Michael, thank you for asking. I've never eaten in a restaurant before."

"I am sure you'll enjoy the experience, but first things first. Tell me what you want, little lady."

"I want to feel you inside of me and I want you to suck on my breasts."

"What else do you want?" I asked stroking her moist flower with my fingers.

"I want to lick your cock and suck on it."

"Tell me who I am Sarah?"

"You are my Michael and I love you."

"Are you sure you are ready Sarah?

"Yes, Michael" she answered almost breathlessly "I love you and have been saving myself for the man I'd love someday....you."

"Very well, Princess, lie down on your back and take it like a woman because I'm going to take you like a man."

I knew she was a little nervous, well maybe more than a little nervous as I know her so well. I kissed her face and behind her ears, working his way down her neck kissing to the base of her throat, returning to her ears, licking and nibbling on the lobs "Are you sure?"I whispered.

"Yes" she whispered, "please, Michael," I silenced her kissing her sweet lips my tongue seeking hers. I began kissing and licking Sarah all over, especially her breasts; licking and sucking, tasting and probing the plump flower of her womanhood.

Sarah's head was thrown back and her eyes closed shut...my god she is so beautiful to me. I could feel the moistness between her legs flowing anew as I worked my way down to her stomach before finally arriving to that final destination.

Sarah was caressing his back and shoulders feeling the muscles moving underneath my skin. "Mm, I can smell you, Sarah my love; I can smell the sweet honey of your flower that I tasted mere seconds ago; last chance"

Sarah's wet flower welcomed my cock as I entered her slowly and carefully. There was some resistance and I felt some pressure as I slowly pushed harder.

She felt a momentary twinge of pain and the final resistance of her virginity conquered as my cock filled her entire uterus with my balls caressing the lips of her flower.

I made love to her slowly and gently at first, my cadence and thrusts increasing in force as my orgasm was rising. Sarah's hips were gyrating as she thrust forward to welcome my cock, slowly at first and then frantically thrashing as she moaned and squirmed, timing her orgasm with mine as I pumped my rich, creamy seed deep into her flower, our orgasms mere seconds apart.

1...34567...11