Amish No More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy put on quite a show, licking and sucking, fast.... slow, running her tongue up and down the shaft and licking my balls. Sarah was kneeling opposite of her as I stroked her ringlet curls saying "Pay close attention and watch how Mandy is doing this."

Mandy started by licking the tip and then the shaft while looking up into my eyes and smiling. Then she took my entire cock in her mouth licking and sucking, teasing and probing and it was fabulous.

My hard throbbing cock was like a volcano shooting streams of white hot semen in her mouth, Mandy the wonderful little vixen that she is swallowed all of my semen not spilling a drop. Mandy looked up at me licking lips and smiling.

"Wait in the Master Bedroom for me please" I said to Mandy "I need to get Sarah settled in for the evening" and after she left.

"You have had quite the day today, getting a complete body wax, haircut curly girl. Stand and face me....stand, close your eyes and open your mouth."

I took a Heresy's Kiss from my robe pocket to push it past Sarah's luscious lips with my fingers.

"You look lovely my Lady" and I put my hands gently on her waist Sarah opened her eyes and hesitantly put her arms around my neck "Please make me a cup of tea and sit and have one with me. The tea kettle is on the stove and tea bags on the counter. The mugs are in the cupboards above the tea bags."

Sarah put the kettle on to boil first before going to the cupboards for the mugs. Upon opening the cupboard door Sarah turned and paused to look at me briefly before bringing two mugs back and putting them on the table.

One was a clear lead glass mug with my name "Michael" engraved on it. Minerva has the identical mug with her name on it. They are souvenirs we bought together during our trip to Bermuda.

The other mug was ocean blue in color and decorated with the Cat Paw Sea shells Sarah wants to find on a beach someday....."The mug is yours my pretty Lady; I bought in Bermuda the week in October after your poem because it reminds me of you and your beautiful brown eyes. If you recall I wasn't around for a week to buy your pies" and she nodded in acknowledgement.

Mandy is a delightful woman; don't you agree? I believe Mistress Minerva is trying to tempt me with her. It is not unheard to trade and sell; or share women between Masters and Mandy has no control over that.

As a virgin you're literally are worth millions of dollars to her when you are finally educated to our ways.....assuming she may acquire you. I want you to use your imagination and think of this as an adventure if this will help you adjust...................

MANDY WAS WAITING FOR ME on my bed after I settled Sarah in for the evening and Mandy made herself at home, perfect; she naked was curled up in a piles of pillows from the other bedrooms like a little blond cat..."You said to make myself at home and one can never have to many pillows Michael....care to join me?"

"With pleasure blue eyes" I replied getting into bed next to her "I need to return the favor for that marvelous lip and tongue symphony you performed on me earlier and to thank you for my trim and Sarah's new look. I look forward to coming to your Salon for my haircuts."

"We're very expensive and exclusive. We cater exclusively to women and girls although Sarah is always welcome without an appointment. For you I'll make arrangements after hours or better yet I'll do it here. Minerva is quite taken with you Michael more so than ever.

She refers to you as her "bad boy" I know about the peppermill incident and you spending the night it the lockup" and she moved closer to me and started running her fingers through my hair "it doesn't hurt that you're ruggedly handsome and charming. Nobody has described my blow jobs as a marvelous lip and tongue symphony until now."

"Flattery will get you everywhere" I teased rubbing her little bottom "and I want to taste you now."

I went down on Mandy licking and sucking; probing her clitoris with my tongue. Mandy's hands were in my hair, pushing my head against her dripping pussy while urging me to lick harder; actually telling how she wanted it as if I were a novice. Just as her orgasm crested, she begged "Stick your finger in my ass...oh that feels so good.....push."

Mandy's orgasm came in waves with her sweet juices covering my face as I licked like mad and then Mandy went limp. I lay down next to he, playing with her hard nipples as she lay stretched out relaxing.

Mandy was running her fingers through her hair and frowning. I took this as a possible "tell" and smiling Mandy rolled over to hug me and kiss his my lips and face all over.

"Thank you for being so considerate and allowing me to be myself, Michael. I didn't know what to expect when Minerva told me to please you; I never expected this and so far I've had a great deal of fun."

"Tasting your juicy peach is all the thanks I need" I replied, running my finger thoughtfully through her short hair while I held her close.

"If I owned you, I would keep you all to myself and not share with another man."

"What about Sarah?" Mandy asked.

"You will have to take turns. Perhaps I will have you both at the same time but in any event, I think I would prefer you with longer hair" I said still running my finger through her short crop.

"How long will you let me grow it, Michael?" Mandy snuggled closer.

"First, I will insist that you go back to your natural color."

"I'm a honey blond." Mandy said, snuggling closer yet.

You are, why I adore that hair color, honey blond it is Mandy. Next you will grow out the layers...and I think, yes, no bangs for you, just long and thick honey blond, blunt cut all one length to your shoulders."

"I will be allowed to grow to my shoulders and not longer?" Mandy asked, hopefully.

"Would you like it longer, Mandy?" I asked, feigning surprise.

"Before I signed my contract with the Sanctorum, Minerva promised never to cut my long hair; it used to be waist length and was very thick and full.

Minerva requires me to have it cut short and my assistant manager bleaches my roots every two weeks. Clara my assistant manager uses the thinning shears on me because Minerva doesn't like it thick and full. Clara actually thinks that I prefer my hair this way and I absolutely hate it!"

I felt her tense...perhaps Mandy realized she was being to free with her tongue and had second thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking like this; please don't tell Minerva anything I told you because she might make me cut it even shorter....and she might send me to Master David for a few days....I hate going there and he's always asking for me....I've said to much already."

"Of course I won't, Peaches, it will be our secret. I did give you permission to be yourself and speak freely when we are alone. I give you my word that I will not betray your confidence. I want you to visit often because you taste like juicy peaches. If I owned you...well, how about to the middle of your back maybe even longer...depending..."

"Depending upon what?" Mandy asked although still looking a bit worried.

"Depending if we agree to order take-out, is Chinese to your liking?"

"Chinese will be wonderful, Michael. I just can't get over you allowing me so much fun" and I could tell she was relieved and totally won over. Once I give my word to someone I am bound to it."

Mandy continued "With Minerva gone it's like we're on a real date."

"Good, it is settled then. There is a menu on the corkboard near the telephone in the kitchen. Order me chicken with cashews, pork fried rice and a pint of hot and sour soup. They make the chicken with cashews correctly at Wong's, never adding celery as filler. Order anything you like and we'll have it delivered."

After we ate sharing the dishes we chose; I built a fire and we cuddled on the couch in front of the fireplace listening to music. Mandy chose the Nutcracker Suite by Tchaikovsky, her favorite piece of music.

She told me her mother put her long honey blond hair in a chignon for her ballet lessons and many other things about herself. I learned Master David is a crass and vulgar bastard who enjoys being rough and profane with her; pinching and slapping and groping her just because he can; I won't go into the details here.

I asked questions to draw her out but mostly listened. I let Mandy dance for me, enjoying her graceful movements and lamenting her short hair in my thoughts. Afterwards we shared a bottle of chilled Inniskillin Riesling Ice Wine and we slow dance together. I genuinely enjoy just being with and holding Mandy and letting her be herself to speak freely......I learned she likes baseball; used to play in a woman's softball leauge

and follows the Yankees.

As Minerva stated "My methods are my own" and mine as well; discipline and cruelty for their own sake will merely produce a fearful obedient woman. I want to experience all aspects of my women and not just their bodies. They have needs to satisfy and personalities unique to themselves...feelings.

I value loyalty and affection....love; as much as submission and obedience; all these attributes coupled with intelligence. All these are the attributes of a desirable woman and that evening in bed, Mandy kept me well satisfied....not because she had to but because she wanted to............

MINERVA PURCHASED SPORTS BRAS, panties and socks for Sarah when she arrived the next morning. She also bought several sizes of Nike sneakers for Sarah to try on and several changes of leotards.

I met Katherine for the first time. She is close to Mandy age. Katherine has brown hair and hazel eyes. Katherine is five-eight and has a voluptuous buxom figure bordering on plump; a contrast to Mandy's trim and petite one.

Her brown hair was styled in a neat short blunt ear length bob with short straight bangs.

Katherine was dressed professionally like a doctor, wearing her white lab coat gray slacks. She was to give Sarah a physical and compile a medical history. In addition, Katherine will be drew blood for lab work because I intend to put Sarah on birth control pills.

While Katherine was giving Sarah her physical, Mandy styled her Mistress's hair in a chignon. Minerva was to attend a Tribunal; that being a formal trial of the Sanctorum.

She was specifically summoned to be sitting in judgment on a Master for trying to sell one of his women to an outsider. Minerva advised me that she will be out of state for the next five days and would be taking Mandy with her to attend to her needs.

The doctor that Katherine works for was on vacation for two weeks and the Clinic was closed. Minerva made arrangements to have Katherine and Mandy's small apartment painted and new carpet put down. Minerva is a very well organized and efficient woman and always makes full use of her time and money.

"I know it's an imposition, Michael, but will you please let Katherine stay with you while I am gone? She has allergies to fresh paint and the new carpet. This will give the apartment time to air out thoroughly.

I think you will enjoy having her stay with you. Katherine has a very analytical mind and I know you enjoy playing chess. I will be very surprised if you can win one game against her. As a matter of fact, I will bet you a dinner at Salvatore's that you lose every game."

"I will take that bet Minerva, and will be happy to have her; so enjoy your trip" and I was thinking 'I certainly will be enjoying this buxom beauty.'

After her physical, Sarah was given her bras, socks, panties and black leotards. She tried on several pair of Nikes. Katherine left to return the others and get one extra pair in Sarah correct size while Minerva went to check on Sarah's new hairstyle and start more training.

"Did Mandy leave you with makeup to practice with?" Minerva asked while stroking Sarah's freshly made curls.

"Yes Mistress and thank you for my clothing."

"It is about time you remember your manners" Minerva stated, as she stroked Sarah's face with the riding crop.

"I will be gone five days and Katherine will be staying with your Master. You will be provided with a jump rope and exercise mat. Your diet will be modified to include more proteins. When I'm gone you will 10 lbs otherwise I will beat you.

After being with Katherine, Master Michael will probably lose all interest in you. Katherine is an educated woman. I'm sure we can come to some financial arrangement. You will begin with the stretching exercise I will show you followed by jumping rope.................

AFTER MINERVA AND MANDY LEFT for the airport, I helped Katherine carry her luggage and makeup case upstairs. I gave her my Van keys with more than enough cash for the grocery list and then sent her shopping.

As she was leaving I said "If there is anything special you would like to eat, by all means purchase it. If you want desert, be prepared to win two out of three games of chess and be warned, I am a competent chess player........."

I FOUND SARAH skipping rope. I sat down and watched her for a while before calling her to sit down next to me on the couch and this time Sarah put her head on my chest snuggling close.

"From this point on when we are alone you have permission to speak if you have a question or concern.

"May I have permission to speak freely, Master?"

"Yes you may."

"I can never go back now. I don't want to go back. My brother will never take me back. I will be shunned. Mandy and Katherine seem so free and it is hard to explain, except to say that they are so feminine. They seem so happy to be owned."

"They are happy because they have totally submitted, Sarah, and they are secure in their femininity in ways few women will ever experience. How many husbands do you suppose put forth such time and effort to totally know their wives."

"Will I be like them?" Sarah asked.

"You are like them. While I am holding you, your nipples are hard as we speak, am I right little Lady?"

"Yes Master." Sarah replied as she snuggled closer.

"Are you horny my pretty girl?"

"Yes Master, do you want to fuck me?"

Sarah, don't use that word?"

"I just want to please you, Master."

"Then don't be vulgar because I would prefer that you say make love to me. I will not be crude and vulgar with you no matter how angry, well almost never and after I'll regret it. I expect you to speak and comport yourself as like a Lady when we are out in public together because as my companion and lover I will always treat you like one.

I left a basin of hot water and a washcloth on the stairs, please go and get it."

"Here it is Master" she said returning.

"You may wash my manhood, pretty girl.........that is right, do it gently and take your time. Thank you, I think it's clean enough. Did you notice how Mandy did it?"

"Yes Master do you want me to.... what word do you want me to use?"

"May I pleasure you is fine. You need to concentrate and listen so show me what you have learned............Yes that's right, lick the entire shaft................Marvelous. Take your little tongue and lick the entire circumference of the tip....yes that's the way to do it feels wonderful. Do a combination of both.....very good.

Start sucking, good..........yes.... that's it...watch your teeth" I warned, gently cuffing her head.

Very satisfied, I just lay back on the couch with my hands buried in Sarah's curls until I exploded in her mouth.

"That was very nice for your first attempt at fellatio. You may hug or touch me on your own if you like, I won't break."

Sarah lay back against me with her head on my shoulder and I put my arms around her waist. She put her hands on mine and left them there.

"You notice that I keep my privates shaved. There is a story behind that I may tell you someday. Suffice to say many women prefer it during oral for obvious reasons and they certainly are more willing. I too like the clean and fresh feeling of it."

"I have read a few erotic slavery novels and you don't talk or act like Master's in them" Sarah observed.

"How do they talk, my lady?"

"Well for one, the Masters never say my dear or say please or call you a lady. They generally just curse, beat and abuse their women."

"Those are just stories and fiction while this is for real. Don't ever equate kindness and politeness with weakness Sarah because like all men I can be a bastard when I have to be."

"I am not complaining Master"

"I aware of that so I'll tell you something else as Michael to Sarah; We'll put Master and slave aside; they are merely tiles between you and me. They will be in the background in our everyday life as you will soon see. I truly want to share my life with you and make you happy. You are worth more to me than all the money in the world, Sarah.

I will never share you with anyone. I will protect you and treasure you......Close your eyes and get ready to kiss me." I took a Hershey's Kiss my pocket and pushed it into her mouth.

"Now you will taste like chocolate when I kiss you. Take everything off don't touch yourself. I will pleasure you with first with my fingers and then my mouth and tongue........excellent... Now kiss me, marvelous, you taste like chocolate..... You must tell me what you want, Sarah and I will be careful with my teeth.

Soon I had her begging for my touch and sweet release ....."Oh, Please Michael. I'm mean Master I'm sorry Master oh please let me come, your horny little slaves begs to let her come. Stroke my flower... please.... Just like that...put your tongue deeper in there.......lick harder....oh, that feels so good, I'll be so good...I'm coming... I want to, suck on it again...kiss me, please, kiss me, Master..............."

I teased her bringing her to the brink several times and backing away until.....and Sarah's orgasm was incredible. After she came she just collapsed against me, softly crying. I held her until she stopped and kissed away every tear, pleased that she let my name slip in the heat of passion.

"I want you to keep me. I want to stay here with you. I will do anything you say, Master. I know I am not as smart as Katherine. I don't own a business like Mandy but I can cook and will clean your house and you will see that I can be anything you want me to be."

"Are you afraid of me, Sarah?"

"Yes, Master, but somehow I trust you too. I can't explain why except to say I can tell by how you hold me and I want to believe what you say.....I do believe you. I came so close to asking you to help me leave the during the last month of October. I was wanted to drive away from you and not look back. "

"You must listen to Mistress Minerva and prove she is wrong about you. You must work extra hard. I have some books on beauty and makeup for you to read in your spare time. Katherine will help you with that although Mandy is the expert in this regard."

"I promise I will not disappoint you, Master. I must exercise now with your permission of course. May I have a hot shower after please?

"We'll see.............."

AFTER KATHERINE RETURNED from her shopping trip and put the groceries away we played chess until 4:00 PM and Minerva is right; I lost three out of five and greatly enjoyed myself. I would like to think that this sexy and earthy woman distracted me but this is not the case.

She is a much better player than me although I noticed a couple of tells. When Katherine is attacking she sometimes makes a loose fist before the move and while defending touches her forehead before moving the piece.

She was warned to play her best or I would secure her to the pole for the night. Katherine's mannerisms very feminine and she would be a delight to own.

I left Katherine in the living room reading poetry. I went to the kitchen to prepare Sarah's meal while she showered in the bathroom across from the kitchen. Sarah sat at the kitchen table with me to a meal of grilled chicken breast and steamed broccoli, carrots and brown rice for dinner. I was very generous with her vegetable portions, a special treat for hard day of exercise.