Amish No More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah opened her eyes to look into mine and I saw nothing love, "I love you, Michael, and l love you to Sarah" I replied reaching underneath her to feel the sheets; there were some spots of blood.

"We need..." she started to say. I put a finger over her lips and shook my head, "No, baby; it is a gift from you to me; the evidence of a cherished act of love, and I would like to keep the sheets until the stain sets."

We lay in each other's arms for at least half an hour basking in the glow; she had given her most precious gift....her virginity.............

"THERE IS A LARGE PACKAGE wrapped in brown paper in the downstairs hall closet for you, please bring it here and model for me" I said sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

"Yes, Michael" she said jumping out of bed, but stopping with a big smile on her face. Sarah assumed the position gracefully and then knelt and stood up just as gracefully blowing me a kiss before hurrying to bring the package back. She carefully opened it folding the paper and putting it to one side.

"I decided that leotards might not be practical for outside attire. I will also bet my eyeteeth the blue jeans are a perfect fit. Mandy washed them three times adding fabric softener at the end of the wash cycle and Minerva chose the blouse, Chinese silk with fine needlework and it is a beautiful shade of jade green. Also inside the box was a denim ladies jean jacket embroidered with green leaves and red roses."

"Did Mistress Minerva really select this blouse for me? It is very beautiful!" Sarah exclaimed, rubbing the fabric on her face and the holding up the jacket obviously pleased "and this jacket; I thought she hates me."

"Minerva is a practical woman, Sarah. She has resigned herself to the fact that you are mine and not for sale or trade. Minerva has a wonderful sense of style and in attempt to appease her and smooth things over we will be meeting her after breakfast. We are taking you shopping for clothing because I defer to Minerva's sense of style in women's attire."

I dressed as casually as Sarah in my blue jeans, a black tee shirt, comfortable engineer boots and a much patched faded denim jean jacket that was hanging in my closet that I hadn't work for years. Sarah was delighted we were wearing almost matching jackets.

Sarah styled her hair in a simple three braid known to some as a slave braid before we left. I traded in the Van on a Red Chevrolet Silverado High Country Crew Cab ¾ ton 4 x4 Pickup Truck with a matching bed cap the week before.

As I promised Sarah about treating her as a lady; I opened the door for her and helped her in; helping her out when we arrived at our destination. She was very excited about the truck and I promised her I will teach her to drive. Also for the first time in her life Sarah had money in her purse to spend as she wished.

I drank two cups of coffee while Sarah made up her mind what to order from the menu while sipping her first double caramel latte. I didn't mind the wait a bit and when she made up her mind we both ordered porterhouse steak and eggs with home fries and rye toast.

Sarah thanked Minerva wanting to hug her...well, Minerva is Minerva so that didn't happen; she was polite and neutral to Sarah and that is enough for now. We went to three exclusive designer women's clothing stores that she frequents and Minerva chose the items of clothing while Sarah dutifully tried them on.

Minerva did not ask Sarah's opinion about anything, but I could tell that Sarah was pleased with every choice that Minerva made for her. What Minerva selected look good on Sarah and was of the quality and styles she would choose for herself.

The shopping excursion took less than 2 hours. Minerva made her selections ahead of time and had them put aside; the bed of my pickup truck was full of bags and boxes.

After Minerva left to meet with her investment banker I took Sarah to a jewelry store and bought her a pair of 18-karat solid gold 40mm hoop earrings and she bought a small sterling silver shell pin for her jean jacket.

Sarah left the store holding onto my arm beaming. My pretty Lady looked beautiful and she knew it. My final purchase for Sarah was perfume. I've have always been partial to the scent of vanilla on a woman. We went to Macy's going directly to the perfume counter.

The woman behind the counter would not stop flirting with me much to Sarah's displeasure. All that Sarah could do to show her displeasure was to glare at the flirtatious clerk and if looks can kill.

I bought Sarah a bottle of spray cologne, Vanilla Fields by Coty and I received many hugs and kisses from Sarah at the perfume counter. Sarah certainly showed that flirtatious clerk whose man I was.

I don't wear cologne; however for Sarah I made an exception for the first time in my life. My Lady made that flirtatious clerk pull every bottle of men's cologne out of the cases before she chose Lauder Intuition Cologne for its notes of sage, cucumber, cedar wood, and amber, paying for it with her own money.

Sarah took the sample bottle and sprayed her hands and rubbed it over my cheeks and neck while kissing my lips long and deep and finishing by rubbing hair and messing it up before stepping back laughing.

We spent the rest of the day in various stores browsing, including Victoria Secrets where she bought her silk undergarments, camisoles, panties to name a few.

We had Chinese at Wong's where I taught her to eat with chopsticks; I called ahead for the Peking duck and we had a sumptuous feast.

ONE YEAR HAD passed and it was a cold and snowy November. Sarah sent several letters to her family letting them know she was safe and not to worry about her. They all came back unanswered and unopened. She asked if I would take her to the Saw Mill to see her brother Jacob.

Sarah dressed very conservatively for the meeting in a cream white silk blouse with a ruffle front and a dark maroon wool skirt. She was wearing her hair down in a side braid with a red ribbon. She looked lovely enough to melt my heart as always.

Sarah's makeup was minimal and natural as I prefer it although it may be quite sultry to entice when we are alone. Sarah hates beards on men and prefers me clean shaven and therefore I am. Little things please Sarah and if I was poor she would love me the same.

My Lady was wearing a long and luxurious ankle length cashmere coat with a deep red silk-lined hood and knee high sheepskin lined black calfskin boots to keep her warm.

We waited in the parking lot until the shift ended to watch the people walk out to their vehicles. I stood by our truck as Sarah walked towards him waving and calling out. Jacob ran up to Sarah and hugged her and it is obvious he loves his sister.....the blame for the returned letter falls squarely on Saul shoulders.

She introduced me to him and we drove Jacob home. He went into the barn to see if Saul would talk to Sarah. Saul's wife wouldn't answer the door as Sarah stood on the porch to try and speak with her sister-in-law; Sarah was being shunned and there was no point in talking to anyone now. Saul walked passed Sarah into the house and closed the door behind him not acknowledging her at all...............

TWO DAYS HAD GONE BY and Sarah's shunning was sinking in. Although Jacob promised keep in touch through letters I was disgusted and angry with her brother Saul so I made several phone calls and called in a big favor with someone from the old days.

Sarah was sitting by the bay window overlooking her frost covered herb garden when I walked into the room "You done enough moping around and feeling sorry Sarah. What is done is done; had you left on your own the results will be the same. Dress warmly we're going for a ride."

"But Michael, you said you understand and................"

"Enough of your insolence" I said harshly interrupting "Assume the position; you forget your place woman!"

Sarah immediately complied, her long unbound hair covering my feet "I warned you since the beginning about weakness. I warned you I can be a bastard if need be.....heel and stand. You will fix your hair in braided pigtails and that is how you will be wearing it the next two weeks.....including when you are out in public. Your clothes are laid out on the bed....do as you're told."

Sarah came downstairs wearing her blue jeans and green silk blouse. Her hair was in pigtails tied with green ribbons. I was already dressed for the cold in my wool navy pea coat ready to leave.

I helped Sarah into the long luxurious cashmere coat and watched her button it up angrily and pull the hood over her head "Your purse is on is by the front door. Wait for me in the truck while I set the security system." I knew my Lady was angry and upset with me, although it wouldn't last.

"Yes, Michael" she said tightly picking up her purse and leaving.

It was a half hour drive to our destination and we didn't talk the whole way. Sarah sat quietly with her hands folded in her and I had to fight with myself to keep from smiling.

I parked in an abandoned drive in theatre and we waited until the shuttle helicopter landed 100 yards away from us.

"Michael, I don't understand. Where are we going" she asked finally speaking.

"No time for that" I said getting out and helping her out of the truck and I crushed her to me kissing her lips "grab your purse and keep your head low."

"What about our truck?" she asked. "It's covered, David will bring it home for us" I replied "You're not afraid of riding in one are you, brown eyes? You told me you always wanted to ride in a helicopter" and I took her hand and started running towards it.

"I'm not afraid and I do....oh Michael, I thought you were angry with me and didn't care about my feelings"

"I can't hear you" I shouted as we got closer to the whirling blades "keep your head low!"

Once we were on board and lifting off "What about our luggage Michael?" she asked excitedly "Please, tell me where we're going?"

"I haven't done anything like this in years" I admitted "Not since my handle was Shakespeare. We can't take a Harley full-dresser where we're going" I said squeezing her hand "or sleep under a bridge wrapped in a blanket."

"Will you at least give me a hint?" she asked hopefully. "Yes I can my love" and I gave Sarah an Angel Wing Sea Shell."

Pat Burke our pilot flew us to Niagara Falls and gave us an aerial view of the escarpment and mighty thundering waters of the falls getting as close as safely possible. From there we went to Wheatfield NY to a small airport.

From Wheatfield NY and being the only passengers, we boarded a two prop small airplane, a Cessna, and Pat flew us with two stopovers to land at Ocean Ridge Airport in Gualala California where we took a taxi took us to our Motel room. Wow what a night I had for Sarah couldn't keep her hands off of me. She was bubbling over with excitement when we went shopping for the appropriate clothing the following morning.

The next day we took a Commercial Airliner to Honolulu. We spent two weeks Island hopping and seeing the sights. We walked the beaches gathering sea shells and we waded and swan in the ocean. The look of wonder and delight on Sarah's face at each new discovery and destination made me the happiest man on earth..........

TWO YEARS AFTER BRINGING Sarah home, I finally was summoned to a Gathering of the Sanctorum. Sarah was attending for her interview in preparation to sign her contract while Minerva acted as my advocate.

The gathering is held in an enormous building on the Hudson River that was once a Grand Hotel. This mention hotel is remodeled and restored to its former glory by the Sanctorum. Security on the grounds is extremely tight and we went through three armed checkpoints before we reached it.

The three of us were escorted to the waiting room off of the main lobby and Minerva told Sarah too completely undress. She would be naked and on display for most of the weekend. Slaves are not allowed clothing once the Gathering starts unless they are assigned to serve refreshments.

My oath was before the council of 50. After my oath, I was given a gold signet ring upon which the Sanatorium's seal is engraved by Grand Master Arthur.

As a condition of the honor granted upon me; I'm to bequeath 51% of my financial assets and real property at the time of my death. I was given a retinal scan and my right hand was scanned to record my fingerprints. These measures are for security and identification purposes. Lastly, I gave them a cashier's check in the amount equal to 20% of my net worth from the numbers provided by me to their forensic accountants.

I was forth coming in declaring everything. The benefits of membership far outweigh the initial cost and their code of ethics are simple; loyalty, honesty and secrecy.

After my initiation and paperwork I was shown to my room by a naked blond slave girl. Minerva's room was adjacent to mine. She left me a note to meet her in the lobby at 7:30 PM. I took a shower and a nap setting my alarm for 6:30 PM. I was very excited at the events yet to come; events that changed my life.

Sarah served refreshments for two hours in the ballroom with many other beautiful slaves dressed like Sarah. Sarah's hair was put up in a bun and she was dressed in a sexy French Maid's Uniform with a very short skirt and a garter belt and fishnet stocking.

As Minerva was introducing me around the pieces to the puzzle were coming together. Of the Fifty Grand Masters and Mistress's present at my initiation only ten were women; the men out numbered the women four to one. Dominants, male or female are allowed only female slaves.

"Michael, did you hear what I just said?" Minerva asked.

"No, I'm sorry Minerva; I was just thinking how lucky I was to find your dance studio. Without your help I would never be here today, my marvelous mentor, you were saying?"

"You are welcome Michael and now that you are one of us I wish to thank you as well. Sarah has created quite a stir among the gathering and the concept of stalking and abducting an Amish woman is all the talk.

Not to mention successfully turning her to your will and having her sign a contract. I as your mentor share a small portion of the accolades for bringing you into the fold. As I was saying there is someone I want you to meet.

She wants to purchase Sarah from you and before you say no, Michael, hear me out. If you agree to the sale five million dollars will be transferred to your account in Luxemburg."

While Minerva was talking, I felt a small hand touch my shoulder. My beautiful Sarah had turned in her maid's uniform and was standing naked behind me with her hair unbound. Sarah's hair was growing out nicely and she still had the same eye framing bangs. Her hand was placed at the base of her throat as I taught her. I smiled at her and shook my head, indicating that Sarah did not have permission to speak.

"No Minerva, I respectfully must decline her offer."

"I know you so well my student. I knew that you would say no but Grand Mistress Maud is the prospective buyer and that changes everything.

To sweeten the pot, I will give you either Katherine or Mindy to clinch the deal."

"The answer is still no, Minerva, please tell Grand Mistress Maud that I must respectfully decline."

"Will you at least meet with her, Michael?"

"For you Minerva, of course I will meet with Maud for she is a Grand Mistress after all."

"Then I will schedule a private audience with her. While I'm gone please reconsider our offer" Minerva turned, smiling and hurried away to talk to her best friend and mentor.....Grand Mistress Maud. I turned and looked at my beautiful Sarah aware that she heard everything.

I took Sarah's hands and kissed them; not caring what anyone saw or thought. Our eyes met with an unspoken understanding passing between us.

I whispered, "Never, I love you" squeezing her hands and Sarah mine and she whispered "Yes, Michael, I know".

I nodded giving her permission to speak "I signed my contract, Master!" Sarah exclaimed. "I've never seen so many beautiful naked women before; I am so happy! I expected to be groped and leered at, but this is not the case at all; everyone here is polite and relaxed."

"The people here are unique, my pretty girl. You are not some whore or slut on display. You are a valued piece of property to them. Leering and groping is considered bad form and can lead to censure or expulsion. Did you eat?"

"Yes, thank you for asking. I ate before I served refreshments and it was explained to me that my primary duty now is to attend to you. I will be going back to your room with you later during the rest of our stay."

As we were talking, I could hear a familiar voice calling to me from across the room and surprised I looked up to see my divorce attorney Matt Alderman waving to get my attention. Kneeling naked beside him was his receptionist, Nancy, looking lovelier than ever.

"Congratulations Michael, welcome to the Sanctorum. Is she the one I have heard so much about? Your Sarah is lovely."

"Thank you, Matt, I have finally found my place in the world. I didn't expect to see you here. You must know Minerva then even though she never mentioned you. Nancy, you are looking lovely as ever."

"Thank you, Master Michael, but if you will excuse me, I am required to serve refreshments soon."

After Nancy left, Matt and I found an empty corner table while Sarah knelt next to me on the pillows provided for slaves at such events.

"I'm acquainted with Minerva although we are hardly friends. Minerva is always serious and formal. Tell me, Michael do you still hate Martha?"

"I never hated her Matt. Martha betrayed me when she committed adultery, during our marriage to spite me while I remained true, however on the other hand if it were not for the divorce..."

"If I were in your shoes, Michael, I would have ruined Martha by now, both financially and mentally. I would make her crawl begging to be taken back and given another chance. After Martha was a broken wretch and was under my thumb, I would turn my back on her completely.

"You are one hard son of a bitch, Matt and that's why I hired you" I said laughing.

Matt raised his empty glass and motioned to a pretty blond slave carrying a tray with glasses of champagne "Thank you, I will take two. You look very nice in that outfit, Cindy; send my regards to your Master."

"Thank you, Master, Matt, I shall certainly tell him."

"A toast to you Michael and I hope that you acquire many more!" Matt exclaimed winking at me while raising his glass of champagne. Matt was obviously well into his cups and this would be my opportunity to get some answers and I did.

I learned Grand Masters are not elected but appointed by a consensus of the fifty. Grand Mistresses serve at the pleasure of the Grand Masters. They may make recommendations; they may vote but their number is limited to ten while the Grand Masters have the weighted vote. The value of Mistresses lies in their ability to secure women for the Masters. Wealthy and intelligent women such as Grand Mistress Maud are considered an asset to the Sanctorum as a whole.

It was announced that Grand Mistress Athena would be stepping down for health reasons and a replacement would have to be chosen by the fifty with Minerva rumored to be the one.

Minerva is highly regarded by many of the fifty; and especially by her mentor Grand Mistress Maud. The last piece of information was the most valuable of all. Masters or Grand Masters found guilty of serious offences can be put to death. Males played for the highest stakes of all. Mistresses or Grand Mistresses became slaves.

My private meeting with Grand Mistress Maud was not what Minerva expected. I was polite and respectful. I turned down the second and third offer as well; politely of course. The Grand Mistress was gracious and she told me that the offer of a 10 million was still on the table should I change my mind.

1...45678...11