Amish No More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our struggles brought us out to the driveway. He was much stronger than I anticipate however he was out of shape and starting to get winded from the exertions. Desperate, he smashed his head into my nose, stunning me and I silently cursed myself for not anticipating this. As I went down I let go of wrist but managed to kick his knee, hearing the satisfying pop and crunch of torn ligaments.

My adversary screamed like a banshee but somehow managed to stay on his feet cursing and threatening. "I'm going to kill you cock sucker and everybody in your family" as he limped towards me waving the knife wildly in front of him.

I rolled way scrambling to get on my feet. I was holding my broken nose and trying to staunch the flow of blood pouring out. I was dizzy and my head spinning.

Suddenly the front door opened and my girls came running out; Minerva, Sarah, Mandy and last but not least, Katherine. Each of the girls had makeshift weapons in their hands. Minerva arrived first and shouted "Hey, Frank!"

Frank stopped advancing with a shocked look on his face. He slowly turned and looked at her "Minerva?" Obviously they knew each other.

"Say goodnight, Frank!" Minerva swung that cast iron skillet for all she was worth. She hit him square in the face knocking him off his feet and rendering him unconscious.

She then dropped the frying pan and rushed over to see how badly I was hurt as did all my beautiful and brave girls. At that moment I didn't have enough arms to hug them or enough words to praise and thank them.

Martha my ex-wife was on her hands and knees in the doorway crying and shaking, unable to move. She was so terrified that she defecated, soiling her clothing and vomited on the floor. I wanted kill this scum for what he did to Martha and what he would have done if we had not stopped him.

I sent Mandy to get my taser and handcuffs in order secure Frank until the police arrived. Minerva had taken the imitative and telephoned Arthur on my satellite phone. Minerva knew Frank's history and sanctions as she sat on his Tribunal.

I shut the door before Minerva could tell me. Katherine went back into the house to get her medical bag while Minerva and Sarah fussed over me. They tried to get me to lie down in the event of a possible concussion.

We handcuffed Frank and rolled him onto a blanket using it as a makeshift stretcher to drag the offal into the house. Once inside, Katherine took care of my broken nose, packing it with gauze. She gave me an ice pack for my face to help stop the swelling. I refused anything stronger then aspirin for the pain needing to keep a clear head.

Next she attended to the offal. He was awake now and sniveling about his broken nose and shattered teeth. The offal was complaining about his damaged leg as well. I spit on the floor near him in disgust. Katherine first immobilized his leg with an air splint. She packed his nose and gave him a morphine derivative for his pain.

While this was going on Mandy and Sarah took Martha upstairs to get her cleaned up. Martha allowed herself to be brought upstairs walking as if in a daze. The girls fussed over her, helping her shower to wash the heavy makeup from her face and shampooing the vomit from her long bleached blond hair.

When Martha was cleaned up and wearing one of Mandy's nightgowns Katherine injected her with a sedative to help her sleep. They put Martha to bed and sat with her; talking quietly; reassuring and comforting her until Martha fell into a deep much needed asleep.

The offal scum, Frank was now pleading for me to let him go. He claimed that it was all a misunderstanding. That not working, he offered to buy me off. The scum claimed he would disappear, leave the country and never bother Martha again. I ignored him until he eventually gave up.

Arthur telephoned to say that he would arrive with the enforcers in three hours. He would land his helicopter in the open field next to my house. I gave him a brief summary of what transpired. Prior to his telephone call two wreakers arrived to remove the damaged vehicles from the driveway.

When he arrived the girls greeted Arthur warmly. He received a hug and a kiss on the cheek from each. Arthur praised and congratulated them on their cool heads and bravery. Minerva just stood there looking. Arthur had presided at Minerva's Tribunal.

Arthur walked up to her kissing her cheek and said "You may give a hug and kiss Minerva; you have made me very proud of you this day."

She reached up touched her cheek where Arthur had kissed her. I saw Minerva's eyes starting to tear. She kissed and hugged Arthur, grateful for his approval. Arthur hugged her back as would a father a daughter and whispered something in her ear.

With the greetings and pleasantries out of the way Arthur dismissed the girls except for Minerva. We turned to face the offal scum sitting on the floor of my foyer. All expression was now gone from Arthur's face.

Arthur's merry blue eyes were now as cold as ice and harder than diamonds. Walking past the offal scum Arthur opened the door the let the three Enforcers enter. As is the way of the Sanctorum the Enforcers were wearing white porcelain death masks. They wore long red hooded robes over their street clothing.

Arthur pointed to the wretch on the floor. Silently two of the Enforcers grabbed the scum's cuffed arms forcing him to stand. Arthur walked up to the now blubbering Frank. He removed the red carnation from his lapel and placed it into the lapel of the condemned's suit coat. The miserable poltroon urinated in his pants. Arthur turned his back as did Minerva and I. The Enforcers left with the condemned man closing the door behind them......

The girls were preparing our meal and setting the table while Arthur and I retired to the study. I poured us large snifters of cognac to for us to drink while he debriefed and after "What are you going to do about your ex-wife, Michael?"

"I don't know yet Arthur, my head is killing me. I'm hoping the cognac will help. Katherine treated Martha for shock and can attest to her physical condition. Mandy and Sarah helped Martha shower and get dressed for bed. I suppose Martha can stay here for now. I certainly have the room."

No sooner then I said this Minerva knocked on the door announcing our meal was ready.

We ate in dining room together discussing what just happened and the ramifications. The girls informed us that Martha was covered with bruises most starting to fade. In addition to this there were pucker scars on Martha's back that appeared to be from cigarettes or cigars and Minnie recalled Frank is a smoker.

Katherine confirmed the cause of the scars and further advised us there were fresh bruises adjacent to Martha's kidneys. Katherine was not surprised if Martha was passing blood in her urine "I will bet my hoops that x-rays will show healed over broken bones to go along with her cracked ribs on her left side" Katherine told us.

We all sat there for a while not talking, contemplating this additional information. Sarah was the first to speak "Was or is Martha a slave, Arthur?

"No dear, why would you ask such a question Sarah?"

"I ask because I noticed a tattoo under her breast that said property of Master Franklin."

Arthur stood up abruptly but then sat down "No Sarah, Franklin Abzug is sanctioned by the Sanctorum never to own slaves again. All of his wealth was seized under the condition that we spare his life. Martha has never been registered with the Sanctorum. Franklin Abzug is a sick sadistic predator and will be dealt with swiftly."

After we ate Arthur and I again retired to the study and turning to me "May I make a suggestion Michael?"

"Sure."

Take your vacation with your ladies. I will have Martha placed in a secure private hospital until you return. This matter requires further investigation and I will see to it that Martha receives the best medical care in addition to a complete forensic physical.

In addition we will conduct a full background check on Martha, from birth to the present. The Sanctorum is responsible. I am responsible for Martha's present deplorable situation.

"When you return we will discuss my findings; at that point I'm sure you will see to Martha's rehabilitation and care until she can make a decision to what path she will take. You were married to her once and I believe in your own way that you still care for Martha..."

1...67891011