All Comments on 'An Affair to Remember Ch. 02'

by curlypuss

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
dry...

It left me dry - emotionally and physically. For a romance, it's supposed to tug at my heartstrings, or at least have some compassion for the characters. This didn't do anything for me. I can't feel angst, passion, pain, conflict, or even chemistry between the characters, and I read both chapters in one sitting. For the sex scenes, they don't really matter to me, since I'm not looking for hot sex in romance stories. But the sex scenes described here are also dry, almost clinical. The story doesn't cut it with me; it's just a 50-ish man banging a younger realtor - no romance in there. I suggest you read some works of DG Hear or Jake Rivers - now those old men can write real, heartwarming romance stories. Good luck in your writing and I hope the next chapter is better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Huh?

Her, "spur of the moment, I don't care, let's have fun attitude" that she only exuded with you, huh? And this you know how? You're around her how much? She's left her husband and kids already? You've left the wife of 20 something years because you're in love with the pussy, oh I mean MICHELLE? But then it wouldn't be an affair then. Yaawwwnnn...get to the good stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous