All Comments on 'An Anniversary to Remember'

by stevehorn69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Nice

The setup is very good, but now that you're there, go for it. Tell the whole story. You stop, which of course has the reader's mind filling with all kinds of possibilities. Explore them. She rides him, wife plays too, she eventually removes blindfold...or not, he decides to give his wife a treat as well, etc.

pa47epa47ealmost 13 years ago
great intro

Surprise suprise....I get the impression that hubby is about to get his tidy little world rocked.....love it.....well done

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Two thoughts . . .

Good start but a bit short. Also, could have been labelled with a "Ch. 01" since some readers prefer to have the entire story posted before starting to read it. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What kind of bullshit

are you trying to pull off. Now she will want to fuck 15 other men because she loves her husband. What kind of sick shit is this. He had never said anything about having sex with other women but she takes it upon herself to set it up without his permision. That could be called date rape in some states.

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago

Great story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
assuming ?

where does it say it really was a woman giving the bJ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice and romantic

Short, well written, keep it up.

brujaybrujayalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

Next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's next?

A divorce. Before she informs you that now you've had other women, she's going to have other men.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Uh, yes, it is cheating and the camera proves it, dumbass. No loving wife would come up with this as a "treat" especially after being given the special ring. Bad story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous