An Artist's Lesson

Story Info
She is tormented by her master.
2.2k words
4.15
26.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was large, with a high ceiling and open beams. The man known as the Artist stood next to a large window, silhouetted against it. He was dressed simply, wearing black trousers and a black shirt. Two large theatrical spotlights were hung in the ceiling beams casting a harsh white light into the room.

The double doors at the end of the room opened. Three figures entered the room. A woman in the centre, whose name was Ellie, looked nervously at the scene as she entered the room. Her eyes darted about the room as she approached the Artist. She was naked and barefoot, save for a length of fabric which covered her throat and then fell across her shoulders, falling down her back to the floor. The two streams of fabric trailed behind her as she walked.

On either side of her two women walked. They had been with her for several hours now, bathing her, fixing her hair, shaving her and painting her nails. Their hands had massaged her body, relaxing her, preparing her for the evening ahead.

The three women moved slowly across the room until they were within an arm's length of the Artist. The two female servants bowed their heads in respect. Ellie held her head high, looking the Artist in the eye. He smiled as their eyes met. He turned his gaze and nodded at the attendants who then withdrew, closing the double doors behind themselves, leaving Ellie and the Artist in the bright light.

The Artist walked around Ellie, looking her up and down. She felt her breathing steady as he moved about, but she still felt very nervous. As he moved behind here she looked at the equipment that was in the room.

A small table, covered with a cloth stood at one side. On the floor in front of her lay a St. Andrew's cross, held slightly off the floor by a set of low trestles. The X shaped cross cast a black shadow beneath it and looked very sinister indeed. She had seen it in the daylight, as the Artist had been building it, but this was the first time she had observed it in the studio. The wooden cross gleamed in the light, its heavily varnished surface seeming to glow.

The Artist took Ellie b the hand and led her to the cross. She sat on the centre of the X and he helped her to lie down on the cross, facing the ceiling. The cross had been built to her exact body shape and as she spread her arms and legs they fell upon the broad wooden arms of the cross.

The Artist began to lash Ellie to the cross, using lengths of braided cotton sash cord. He looped the half inch rope around her limbs, eight turns in all for each lashing, with the lashing secured top and bottom. The cross had been notched in the area of Ellie's wrists and calves and the rope held snugly, with no fear of slipping. Her feet rested comfortably against the footrests, but she could hear her own breath in the quiet of the room as the Artist tied her down, and she could feel herself beginning to sweat. Three turns of the rope around her waist completed the lashing and Ellie could feel herself held snugly against the wooden cross.

Across the top of the cross was an iron rod that served two purposes. First it braced the cross, providing extra support. It also provided the base for a bar of steel that had been bent into a triangular shape. At the top of the triangle was a steel loop about 3" in diameter.

A heavy block and tackle hung from the ceiling. The Artist took the lower wooden pulley block, which was equipped with a hook and put it through the loop at the top of the cross. He pulled on the heavy rope, taking up the slack, and tying it off. He looked down at Ellie's face as he double checked all the rigging. She looked back, waiting. Satisfied everything was in order he untied the haul-up rope.

Lifting his mighty arms above his head he pulled down on the haul up rope and the cross began to lift from the floor. The rigging had been counterweighted, so that even with Ellie's weight added to it the cross moved upwards easily. Ellie felt herself being lifted to an upright position and then she was lifted completely clear of the floor. With the base of the cross about two feet off the floor the Artist stopped pulling and tied the rope off securely.

Ellie was lashed to the now vertical cross, which rotated slowly in the bright light. The high ceiling allowed plenty of clearance for the rigging and Ellie did not pitch forward. Despite her bonds she felt like she was flying as she watched the walls slowly spin around her. The long piece of fabric she wore over her shoulders hung down over the cross, its whiteness contrasting with the dark gleaming wood of the cross.

She sensed a movement next to her. The Artist removed the cloth that covered the small table. A small wooden box, about a foot square and three inches high lay there. He opened it. Ellie was watching him from the corner of her eye as the cross turned slowly on its single heavy rope. The box contained a quantity of small metallic objects, which glinted in the light cast by the spotlights.

The man in black held up one of them. A small u-shaped piece of metal about two inches long, with a screwbolt that stretched across the end. The metal was true iron and had been polished so that it glowed with a silver black colour. These were the Artist's body clamps. A set of twenty...

In addition to the clamps were over fifty heavier pieces. Also iron they had a hook which was designed to fit through the bottom of the u-shaped clamp. The hook divided into a loop, which allowed any number of them to be chained together. Each hook weighed three ounces.

Ellie bit her lip, know what was to come. She closed her eyes and felt the presence of the Artist next to her. His fingers ran over her naked body and she felt a thrill wash through her. How she loved his touch! His fingers stopped and held steady on her left ear.

The first clamp was applied to Ellie's ear lobe and he set the screw snugly. Ellie felt the screw bite into her earlobe, feeling like an oversized ear-ring. She waited as his fingers traced lightly over her body, seeking the next location.

He touched the tip of her nose. Reaching over to the box he took another clamp and applied it to her right nostril. Ellie felt the clamp as it bit into the flesh of her nose, and she could see the glint of the metal just under her eye. The Artist leaned into her and gently kissed her neck.

He touched her arm next, the fingers sliding along her bicep. She felt him pinch the skin and a moment later the clamp bit into the flesh of her arm.. He placed four clamps on her left arm from the shoulder to the elbow.

Ellie felt his hand touch her breast and she gasped. She had know this would come. Her heart was beating fast as he caressed the bottom of her left breast. She hardly felt it as he attached three more clamps on the tender skin, making a semi-circle under the nipple.

The Artist kissed the nipple surrounded my clamps, feeling it harden between his lips. He moved to the other breast and kissed the nipple there, sucking it gently into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue. Ellie moaned slightly at the touch. He took a cloth and dried the nipple, leaving it stiff and erect. Taking the next clamp he carefully attached it, slowly screwing the bolt down onto the sensitive nipple. Ellie let out a little cry as she felt the weight dangling from her nipple.

Three more clamps were applied to Ellie's belly in a line above her navel. Then he touched her knee and ran his finger up her thigh. The cross held Ellie securely with her legs spread and her arms upraised. She squirmed at his touch on her leg. He pinched her thighs and applied four more clamps on the right thigh.

He slid a hand between her legs. touching the dampness there. His finger penetrated her slightly and parted her lips. He reached down and gently applied a clamp to her vaginal lip. His finger moved forward and Ellie could feel his caress on her clitoris. She drew her breath in sharply. Would he try to clamp that?

One more to apply. He continued to stroke her pussy. He moved closer to her. Then he whispered into her ear "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue".

Ellie's eyes grew wide. Trembling, she obeyed and stuck her tongue out. She felt the pinch of the clamp on her tongue and found herself unable to draw her tongue back into her mouth In a moment a trickle of drool started towork its way down her chin.

The Artist stepped back and admired the woman, tied to the cross, the clamps on her. He smiled. He reached for the box and took out the first of the weights and hooked it into the clamp on Ellie's ear. Ellie winced as the weight pulled her ear lobe down. He added a second weight, the metal clinking as he put it on her.

He added weights to all the clamps working along the same route he had followed in putting the clamps on. Some he added two, others three. Ellie whimpered as he added then stretching her breasts, pulling on her thighs Finally he was finished and the clamps and weights hung off her body in short chains.

The Artist paused then, sitting down and watching Ellie. Left alone the cross began to revert to its pattern of slowly spinning around, allowing him to view her from all sides.

Ellie hung there the clamps stinging her body, the weights making the pain even more intense. As the cross slowly rotated first one, then the other spotlight hit her full in the face and she closed her eyes as the light invaded her eyes. She waited. It seemed like hours before the Artist moved again.

He moved to the small table and picked up two paintbrushes, small ones, one of the about an inch wide and flat while the other tapered to a point. Both had soft, supple bristles. Ellie could see him pick up the brushes and move towards her.

He used the brushes to stroke Ellie's skin, starting at her right ear. He worked along her body paying attention to those spots that mirrored those where he had placed a clamp.

The soft flat brush would slide over her skin The pointed brush would touch here for a moment then recede. He beat out a tattoo of soft tiny caresses. Her ears, her nose, her neck.

He brushed the brushes across her unclamped nipple. Ellie felt it stiffen even more. The brushes stroked he,r teased her, contrasting to the sharp pain of the clamps. The pleasure began to build in her body, building up and swallowing up the pain.

When he reached the area between her legs Ellie began feel her arousal rising up and overwhelming her. Pleasure began to go through her body in long slow waves. She felt her pussy getting wetter as the Artist brushed her, the two tools working together.

The small flat brush swept across her clit, then the pointed one touched its tip. The Artist turned the flat brush around and used the wooden handle to open the lips surrounding her clit and then circle it with the soft pointed brush.

Ellie felt her orgasm building, starting deep within her belly and working outwards. Her muscles clenched, she felt herself pulling hard against her bonds then relaxing, then tightening even more as she came at the Artist's touch. The pain forgotten now as the sensations of wanton pleasure washed over her.

Ever so slowly the sensations subsided and Ellie felt her body relaxing. She panted rapidly and closed her eyes. The Artist, moving quickly removed the weights and clamps from her body.

He lowered her back to the ground. She felt a sharp pains where the clamps had been as circulation was restored to those parts of her body. The Artist pulled at the knots and her bonds fell free. He pulled the fabric fromher shouldes and let it drop to the floor. Gently he lifted her from the cross and carried her in his strong arms to a nearby bed. He lay her gently on the bed where she felt the cool clean sheets touch her body, so sensitive and aching.

He took a warm washcloth and gently washed her body, checking for wounds and bruises. Ellie smiled as she felt his strong, sensitive touch. He dried her with a big fluffy towel, its softness feeling so wonderful on her body. The Artist covered her and bent over kissing her softly on the cheek. Ellie felt herself snuggling into the pillow as he kissed her and in mere moments she fell asleep.